Hellsolvers | AGGGTM fanstory

By natalies-books

| AGGGTM by Holly Jackson | "Solving crimes certainly wasn't as easy as they made it seem in the movies." - J... More

CASE #1
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
CASE #2
one
two
three
four
five
six
CASE #3
one
two
three
five

four

123 5 9
By natalies-books

————————————————

As I drove into the parking lot of my apartment complex, I knew I had to see Landon. He being nervous about the victims, knowing about them as well, I needed to get more information.

I got my car and didn't lock it just yet. I ran up stairs and opened the door and shoved my shoes and coat off quickly. I looked up and saw Ravi eating a protein bar. Alone.

"Oh.. hey sarge." He said softly. "I didn't know you would be home right now."

She looked into his eyes and God. They were innocent. He was pure innocent, he didn't kill anyone like I did. He protected me with those eyes.

I looked away and I nodded, "Well.. I was at a coffee shop and turns out I have a new suspect." I told him as I passed him the notebook. I walked over to him and his eyes were on me.

Me.

I grabbed a protein bar as well and opened the wrapper. "These are good right? I haven't tried them." I asked him looking up and saw him looking at me. I mean of course he's gonna look at me but it felt different. Like he needed to look at me.

He blushed and nodded, looking into the notebook, basically hiding his face. I smiled softly and took a bite of it. I then went next to him and pointed out. "Do these make sense? I don't know if-"

"Yes, Yes, they make sense Sarge." He said a little to fast. He cleared his throat and ran his hand through his messy hair. "Do you have water? I mean you have water but like May I have some-"

I laughed and covered my mouth. "Yes I'll get you a cup." I made my way to the cabinets and grabbed two cups, then going to the fridge and filling it up. I made my way to him and placed the glasses down.

"Landon? How is he a suspect?" He asked looking at me confused.

"He saw the list of the victims and he freaked out. I knew that he known them. He basically went pale when he repeated the names. " I said as I took a sip of my water.

"Weird." Ravi said looking at the other notes.

"Which part?" I asked him.

"Everything." He said smiling at me. That smile always made me lose it. When I lose it I mean, I'm a different person in my mind.

"So Sarge-" Ravi began before he was cut off.

Cara opens the door and then hands me a paper. I look at her and look at her.

"Why are you giving me this paper?" I asked as she smirked.

"Let's all eat there. Today." She said pointing to the diners name.

I looked at the fridge and knew I had to go grocery shopping so my answer was yes unless they wanted to eat protein bars for their time being.

"Fine, plus I don't have any food for you guys to eat." I told her as I put the paper on the counter and then walked to my room. "I'm grabbing my purse, where are the others?"

"Right here, You want us to pay?" She called out as I went to look at my wallet.

I didn't have any cash and I signed onto my credit card and sighed. "Sadly yes, bills just got payed.. I forgot."

"It's fine, okay, let's go now before happy hour ends."

"Happy hour my ass" I said as I grabbed my coat and put on my shoes again. "Okay children, go to the car."

"Yes mother." Maddie said as she hopped out the door.

"Mother is mothering." Conner shouted down the stairs, echoing into the empty hall.

"First don't say that, that's for Taylor swift." I yelled and looking behind me seeing Ravi looking at me. "Are you going to come or eat all the protein bars?"

He blushed and threw the wrapper away. "Sorry, I was just thinking about the case."

"Back at you Ravi, This case, confuses me.. maybe a break will do."

"A break?" Ravi looked at me as him and I walked out together, walking side by side, "that's too much for our dearest Sarge."

"Oh shush." I said pushing him playfully.

"Come on mum and dad!! Don't want to be late for our tea session with grandma and grandpa!!" Maddie yelled making people who is walking near look at us.

"Mom and dad?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. I then realized what she meant and I looked at Ravi, "Sorry about her. Can't keep the leash on her."

He smiled and laughed, "Back into your seat!" He shouted at Maddie.

"Yes sir!" She yelled back saluting.

I smiled at him and realized what the hell i was doing.

Fuck...

"I'll drive my car, Their isn't much room." I told him pointing to my car.

He looked in the car and looked back at me. "I forgot.. I can come with you. If you are comfortable-"

"Of course your fine too.. tell them that your coming with me." I told him and grabbed my car door.

I got in fast and then breathed in and out. I felt so nervous. I shouldn't. Why should I? I feel like I'm sweating bad.

I start the car and wait as he talks to them. He turned around and opened my car door, and got in.

"Sorry, they were asking where it was, I sent it to them." He told me putting his seatbelt, "Buckle up Sarge."

I looked down and forgot I wasn't wearing one. "Shit, I forgot.." I grabbed the seatbelt and then buckled up. "Ready?"

He nodded and I backed up and headed over to the streets. This car ride may be awkward. Possibly. definitely. 100 percent.

————————————————

We headed in the diner and we were quickly sat down at a booth.

The restaurant looked very retro and seemed as if I time traveled. That was really cringy to think but when I look around, it seems like I did.

The waitress came over and asked us for our orders.

"Can I have a coke and a all American burger please?" Cara says looking at the waitress. "Say are you dating any-"

"I'll get the curly fries, chocolate shake, and all American burger?" Conner interrupting Cara and giving her a whoops look.

"I'll get the salad and Diet Coke—" Maddie said before All of us said no together.

"She will have an all American burger with extra fries and a shake, the vanilla one." Cara said still trying to charm the waitress. "So, Are you free-"

"I'll get a cheeseburger with bacon inside and fries please." Ravi said handing the menu to the waitress.

It was my turn and why was it so hard to pick. I never been here at all, and I don't eat much of this stuff.

"Uh..." I said looking as fast as I can, "Shit.. um.."

"She will get the chicken tenders with a side of fries and a Dr. Pepper please." Cara said handing her my menu to the waitress. "So.. are you doing any-"

"Can I change my shake to a chocolate shake instead of a vanilla please..." Maddie says.

"Of course, it will be served soon." The waitress told us and then running away.

"Damn Cara, you traumatized the poor girl."

"Shut up!!" She groans and then putting both arms on the table. "My only chance.."

It was silence. No one was talking but the only thing heard was the music in the background.

"Anyway, Why the chicken tenders?" I asked Cara.

"Because you used to get them all the time.. duh.." She said.

Every time I was spending a day or the night with Cara I would always order the chicken tenders for some reason.

"I remember now.. well anyway.. any drama at your colleges?" I asked everyone.

"Nothing much.. it's kinda boring.." Conner sighs, "No one wants to party.."

"Too bad.. mine party's all the time when I need to sleep.." Maddie groans and then stretches, "The whole school year everyone is partying not.. studying.. but they get good grades!!"

"That's because half of them are cheating.." I told.

"Mine is okay.. but half of them are assholes." Cara said. "I say hi and they start a whole judgement session in their stupid artistic minds!!"

People turn to us as Cara raises her voice and gives us the dirty look.

"Okay Cara.. calm down or we will get kicked out of here before we eat.." Ravi says.

The waitress comes back with a big tray and sets out food and drinks down. "If you need anything, let me know." The waitress smiled and then walked away with the big empty tray.

"Don't say anything Cara." I told her.

"I wasn't..." she mumbled

"Yeah you were."

"Okay I was close to saying i need something and then doing some flirty stuff and saying your number.." she states.

We all laughed and shook her heads. "If you did say that, I'll be shitting myself." Conner says.

"Ew gross." Cara said you to Conner.

"Why am I getting the  "ew", You say it all the time."

"Cause I do it better." Cara smirks.

It felt as if we were all friends again, nothing wrong with us. It was as if I never solved cases and messed things up, as if we didn't have struggle talking. I smiled as I watched Cara and Conner argue. I missed this.

"Frick you." Cara says flipping him off.

"It's fuck you not Frick you dumbass" Conner mumbled then grabbing his burger. "Learn basic-"

"Alright.. sooo anything happening at your school, Pip?" Maddie asks.

I look at Maddie and see her tilting her head. The others are now looking at me and I kinda get a bit nervous.

"I know we were at your school for some classes—but when we weren't there?"

I gazed up to the ceiling of the diner and tried to remember anything.

"Not much.. fights.. rumors.. uhmm... not much." I reflected.

"Boringgg, what drama is happening.. all details!" Maddie sequels.

She is definitely different. I remember a girl who was at my door that was scared for dear life, and I look at the same ginger who loves to hear drama. I overheard Maddie asking everyone about what drama is happening at their college at night when I'm in my room.

"Well.." I said, ""

Everyone gasped at the table making people around us turn their heads. Their faces change to curiosity to a wtf look.

"Damn I didn't expect that to be so-" Cara widening her eyes.

"No comment at all." Ravi's jaw dropping at the rumor.

"Holy shit, tell us more." Conner putting his hand in front of him, knocking over his tray, "fuck.. not my burger.."

I fight a smile and scratch my head. "There is also another rumor that one of the professors is having a affair with a student."

"It's right out of Booktok!! Holy shit—I'm going to write that down—" Maddie clapping her hands and searching her tote bag. "This would make a good book!!"

"You write books?" I asked Maddie.

She nods and sets a notebook and a pen on the table. She does her "continue your story" hand, meaning for me to continue the rumor.

"So my professor has been a bit... flirty with a student and they are seen everywhere. Someone said that they say my professor and her walking out a room together with their hands-"

"Holy shit I love this!!" She laughed and then stopping due to the fact everyone gave her the "your not okay" look. "I'm not loving it, this is a very serious matter."

We all laughed and then finished our foods. Everyone was talking as the bill was put on the table. I grabbed my wallet to pay for the bill until a hand stopped me.

Ravi's

"I'll pay." He whispered, "I did eat half your protein bars."

Why is the restaurant suddenly getting hotter and hotter each second.

I slid out the booth and waited for everyone to come out the booth. As they did, we walked outside the restaurant and to the cars.

"Okay—we are gonna pick up some food for you at the grocery store mkay?" Cara said opening her car.

I nodded and unlocked my door allowing me and Ravi to enter. We closed the door and we watched the others reverse and drive away. Both of us stayed quiet. It was a bit awkward.

"Im thinking about Landon.." I suddenly say, "What is his relationship with the victims? Why did he have that reaction when he say the names?"

Ravi turned to me and scratched his head. "He could've.. " as Ravi was thinking of theory's, I was thinking.. how can we find out his relationship without him running away? What did I do to find out someone's information—-

Bingo.

"Say.." I began, "What's your opinion on breaking into someone's house again?"

              ————————————————

Ravi placed the key onto it. "There's a pair in here for you too." She rummaged through her bag and stood up, handing him a set of purple flower-patterned ones.
"What are these?" he asked.
"My mom's gardening gloves. Look, I didn't have a long time plan this heist, OK?"
"Clearly," Ravi muttered.
"They're the bigger pair. Just put them on."
"Real men wear floral when trespassing." Ravi said, slipping them on and clapping his gloved hands together.
They were ready.
Pip took a breath, shouldered her bag, and stepped upon door. Holding her wrist steady with her other hand, she guided the key into the lock and twisted.

             ————————————————

"Remember your mom's gardening gloves?" Ravi whispering into my ear.

"Yes, I do remember the gloves and your 'Real men wear floral when trespassing'"

"Should I quote myself again then?" He said grabbing gardening gloves from the backyard table. "I mean it would be iconic, wouldn't it?"

"Suree." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Look for a key again, it has to be somewhere."

Ravi and I scattered into the backyard and front trying to find a key. No where. I was on the front door steps and looked around plants. I looked at one of the plants and see something sliver. The key.

'Damn he's smart for putting it in the dirt...'

Ravi comes over to the front door and puts on his gardening gloves. "Real men wear floral when trespassing.." Ravi whispered.

I chuckle and see that Ravi found a pair of gloves as well for me.

"It's just like the yellow ones.." I whispered putting them on.

"Just like them." He says.

I take a deep breath and put the key into the lock, and then twisting it. The door unlocked and she pulled the door wide quietly. "Beware if they have a cat." she whispered to Ravi.

"Traumatized." He rolled his eyes then walking into the living room.

I walk into the office room and looked around. I found a shelf full of yearbooks.

Bingo.

I grabbed each one and looked through each one. I looked at the last one and there I saw it, Him and Lilith.

The door opened and I gasped. I knew it wasn't Ravi who opened the door, he would've made a comment by now. The footstep was closer and closer and I hid behind boxes in the corner. I put my hand over my mouth and grabbed my phone, texting Ravi. I knew his phone was on 'Do not Disturb'

                                     Ravi

               ————————————————

             'Ravi, was that you who is walking loudly?'

'No. I'm hiding rn. Where are you?'

                                              'In the office behind boxes.'

'Stay there. I'm trying to see who it is'
seen at 5:34pm

————————————————

I looked out the window curtain and saw a car, not Landon's, someone I didn't know. I looked down to the floor and saw papers scattered. I read through them, reading a love letter... not just any love letter.. a love letter to Lilith browns..

'My dearest Lilith,

As I sit down to write this letter, my heart is overflowing with love for you. You have brought so much happiness and joy into my life, and I cannot imagine my life without you.

From the moment I met you, I knew that you were someone special. Your beauty, your grace, and your kind heart captured my heart and soul. Every time I see you, my heart skips a beat, and I feel like the luckiest man in the world.

I know that we have had our ups and downs, but I want you to know that I am committed to making this work. I love you more than anything in this world, and I will do anything to make you happy.

I hope that this letter finds you well, and that it brings a smile to your face. I cannot wait to see you again and hold you in my arms.'

Yours always,

Landon

Is this the same Landon? The same Landon who is a dipshit? Cause holyshit that is definitely not the Landon I see on campus.

I took a pic and sent it to Ravi. I didn't realize Ravi was messaging me still.

Ravi

               ————————————————

             'Ravi, was that you who is walking loudly?'

'No. I'm hiding rn. Where are you?'

                                              'In the office behind boxes.'

'Stay there. I'm trying to see who it is'

'Sarge are you there?'

'Are you okay?'

'Pip answer pls or ima come out of my hiding spot.'
seen at 5:37pm

————————————————

whoops. I sent him the picture and turned off my phone, the footsteps continue around the house. I flip my phone over and hold my breath. The footsteps stop near me.

He's in the room with me.

I widened my eyes as I peeked my head a bit, I saw him turning to look at the box. I crawled more closer to the corner.

I know they saw me.

Okay it's over.

Really over.

The footsteps come closer to me and I see their converse shoes. They were muddy.

Muddy.

The park.

It could be then.

Who killed the victims.

It may not.

It probably is.

Oh no.

It's over.

The footsteps walk away and run out the house, getting into the car quickly. I open the curtains slowly and see the car getting out the driveway and getting out of the house fast. I stood up and yelled, "Ravi? Where are you?"

"Right here.. are they gone?" He asks getting out the pantry.

"Yes.. I saw their shoes.. they were muddy..and.. it may be the what we are looking for."

"Shit.. okay.. so wait.. Landon loved Lilith browns?" He asked.

I nod and open the door quickly, "We need to leave now."

"Agreed. Goodbye floral gloves—"

He dropped the gloves back where they were and I placed the key back in the same spot. We walked to our car that was parked across the street.

"Why was it there in his house?"

"I don't know.. we need to ask Landon about what information he knows right now."

"Right now?" Ravi turns his head.

"We better hurry, I have a bad feeling." I said turning onto Broadway. "I have a feeling Landon is in big trouble."
————————————————

WORD COUNT: 3249

NOTE:
OKAY I AM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING UPDATED CHAPTER. I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND HAD MANY THINGS IVE BEEN DEALING WITH SO I AM REALLY SORRYY😭😭 HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS OKAYY AND THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO STILL READ THIS STORY!! ILYYYY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1.2K 36
After Liam Dunbar was kicked out of his college for getting into a fight, he lands in Beacon Hills college where his best friend, ex girlfriend and b...
2.7K 38 5
SCARLET WRIGHT is a hopeless romantic who's had her heart broken in every relationship she's ever been in. After catching her most recent boyfriend i...
Her Secrets By Nusha

Mystery / Thriller

1.6K 89 50
What would you do when someone is trying to destroy your life? __________________________________ Alexander Russell has a girlfriend. She is beautifu...
966 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...