UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ...

נכתב על ידי sun_ve

Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she... עוד

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21 ♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
What's Next!!!???

♡40♡

1.4K 56 182
נכתב על ידי sun_ve

There was a time during the night you could feel Hunter hugging you. He was asleep though, he held you randomly when he was sleeping. It woke you up. You stayed awake for a while just focusing on the feeling of his skin pressed against you, his arms wrapped around you. He was holding you big spoon little spoon style.

You remember the feeling of your heart beating so hard you felt your chest was gonna rip open. It felt nice. Him holding you like that.

He woke up before you though, probably to get some food or something but he's been gone for a while. It's been starting to worry you. You noticed him shifting out of the bed and putting some comfortable clothes on but you didn't say anything and you just kept your eyes shut and relaxed while he was getting ready for the day.

It's been like an hour or two now and your starting to get curious.

Oh my Titan, and then there's your mother who's currently in your room. Your eyes widen and you immediately get up and run to your room.

It's just down the hall you quickly and gently open the door.

"Mom...?" You say, it feels so awkward to say that now to a woman you barely know.

"U-uh.. I'm here." She says peeking her head over the covers.

"I know a better place to keep you for now, but I need to find Hunter first." You say.

"What..? Where?" She says.

"I have a friends who's human as well. She's trying to make a portal to the human realm. I was thinking you both could help eachother out." You say.

"Home? Back...home?" She stutters.

"Yeah, we can go home together, and... maybe I csn bring Hunter..! We can get to know eachother a bit and you can show me what life in the human realm is." You say.

"Ah... just... as long as... as long as we don't go near your father..." she says nervously.

"Why? What's wrong with my dad?" You say.

"He's the reason I'm here, we're here. He... was hurting me, I was afraid he was gonna hurt you too so i ran, and this portal opened." She says.

"I'm...so sorry." You say.

"I do think it would be lovely to have you in your birth place though, you deserve the experience." She says.

"Yeah I wanna see it too." You say.

"I'll be right back, don't open the door to anyone unless i say it's me, or if it's Hunter, for some reason, incase he comes back. But I'm gonna see if I can find Hunter real quick and we can take you to the owl house." You say.

"I trust you." She nods.

You nod and then open the door, and to your surprise you see a coven scout right outside your door.

"Y/n! We were just looking for you! The golden guard said you'd be in the library, but you were in your room?" They say.

"Uh... I.. just needed to come here to get something?" You say playing along with whatever Hunter told them.

"Great, it's time to take you to our little maintenance room." They say, putting their hand behind your back, leading you away.

"What? For what?" You say.

"For alterations, and adjustments." They say.

"Alterations? Adjustments?" You say.

"Your wedding gown Y/n, have you not seen the posters hung all around the castle for your wedding? They were released just yesterday." The guard says.

"What?!" You gasp.

"Why didn't I get informed first?!" You say.

"Terra and Belos have already set everything up for your wedding, Terra picked out a good dress for you and picked a nice suit for Mr. Golden Guard, he's finishing up his alterations right now." They say.

'That's what he's doing?!' You think to yourself.

"We have no time to waste, Terra wanted these done today!" The guard says walking you away.

You continue walking with the guard with your jaw slightly open, trying to process all this. You tilt your head away and that's when you see the poster.

'A ceremony for a new beginning, a new hope, to meet the covens business needs and grow it to be something even better. This is not just a marriage but a step of power! This Friday, be there.'

That's in 4 days?!

"Why didn't anyone tell me it's in 4 days!" You say.

"Here we are, i think you'll really like the dress your mom picked out for you!" The coven scout smiles.

The coven guard shoves you in the room and there's a bunch of other girls in there, with their hair up and glasses, they have measuring tapes and everything in hand. They look like they're experts.

"Aaah!! Here she is the lucky girl!!! Are you excited?!" One of the ladies says grabbing your hands.

"N-no!" You shout.

"Nooo?! Awww you're probably just nervous! It's okay! We'll make sure your dress fits you just right!" She says and pulls you in the middle of the room.

You didn't even get the chance to change, your still in Hunters shirt and shorts.

"I don't even have a bra- I-" you blush.

"No need! The dress has cups sewed into it! See mamas got ya." One of the ladies smiles.

"Should we show her the dress?" One of the ladies grins.

"Oh yes! She needs to try it on!" The other lady says running to the other room.

"Come come!" Another lady says dragging you to the other room where your dress lies.

Married?? In 4 days? But you're only 15! Are Terra and Belos really that desperate to pair you guys up?

"Ta da!!! What do you think?!" One of the ladies pulls the dress out.

It's huge and puffy. The layers of the dress are like giant white flower petals, and attached to the waist is a big blooming white rose. The short sleeves are under the shoulders where you slide your arms through, they're like flower vines.

It's beautiful. You don't know why but it's genuinely perfect. You hate that.

"What do you think? Pretty huh?" They say.

"It's... perfect." You say softly.

You catch yourself and shake your head violently. You can't think the dress is beautiful, you can't.

"Let's try it on!" One of the ladies says dragging you to the fitting room.

You remain silent with a frown etched on your face. You feel sad. This isn't fair, she did this on purpose, it's like she had a glimpse into your mind to figure out your dream dress.

You can't get married. If you were to ever marry him you'd want it to be out of pure love, not just through business. It's unfair.

"Go try it on okay!" The girl says hanging the dress in the changing room and shoving you on in.

She leaves immediately and giggles on her way out. You stare at the dress in awe, you really don't want to put it on, but its not like you can escape all of this.

Hunter POV

He finally left his changing room and sighed in relief, Titan, all those girls helping him with his alterations were pissing him off. All he wanted to do was find something to eat and then he's dragged away by a coven guard to do wedding alterations? Ridiculous.

He went back to his room to see if you were still in there, but you weren't. Where did you go?

"Golden guard!" A coven scout says behind him.

"What?" Hunter turns around and folds his arms.

"The emperor would like to speak to you." The guard says.

Hunter sighs and nods. Titan, what's this gonna be about? It better not be anything stupid...

He makes his way to the throne room, and fiddles with his hands nervously on his way there. What does he want to see him about? The wedding? Hunter isn't even surprised they pulled the wedding to be more early.

He opens the throne room doors and walks all the way to the end of the carpet where emperor belos sits. He gets down on one knee and bows.

"You called for me, Emperor Belos." He says.

Belos lets out a heavy sigh,and rests his hand over his mask. Hunter keeps his head down.

"I've been told you've gotten your adjustments?" Belos says.

"Yes sir." He says.

"Excellent." Belos says.

"You know.... I heard something very very interesting from one of my scouts the other day..." Belos says.

Hunter sweats.

"That day I called you up here, to discuss your marriage benefits with Y/n. A scout reported to me he saw the two of you outside a hospital?" Belos raises an eyebrow.

Hunters finger twitches.

"What in the isles were you both doing outside a hospital, and according to this scout, the girl upset over something and you confused about something, what was going on?" He says lifting his head up to look at Hunter.

"It was just a little argument we had. Nothing more nothing less." Hunter lies.

"Argument?" Belos taps his fingers.

"What is there to argue about... do correct me if I'm wrong but I think it was a little more than a LITTLE argument, according to this scout it said you both were feeling a lot more than anger." Belos says.

"Ahh.. she was erm... she seemed sick, so I went to the hospital she was at, she was doing some checkup or something, I went to retrieve her and see if there was anything to worry about." Hunter says.

"Her outside doings are none of your business. If she goes where she wishes to go, she may go where she wishes to go without any of your interference or worry." Belos says.

Hunter lowers his head and says nothing.

"If she is sick, she will handle it by herself. She is none of your concern. Even after this marriage, she is none of your concern, do you understand?" He says.

Hunter lowers his head some more and gently nods.

"I do not want you speaking with her unless it is about business." He says.

"And if she tries talking to you, you will say nothing, you will ignore, and you will push away, is this clear?" He says sternly.

"....yes... Emperor Belos." Hunter says softly.

"Work on your missions." Belos shooed him away.

Hunter nods and stands up.

"Ah, one more thing." Belos says, Hunter stops in his tracks.

"If something like that happens again, I will talk with the girl myself." Belos says.

Hunter freezes up. Suddenly there a whooshing noise coming from behind him. He turns around and then BAM!

He falls to the ground. His cheek grazed, he's bleeding.

"And it won't be the most pleasant of conversations."  Belos hissed.

Hunter shakily gets up. And clamps his palm against his bloody cheek.

"Y-yes emperor Belos." He says a little shakily.

"You're excused." Belos says waving a hand.

With that, Hunter leaves the throne room, one hand clamped on his cheek and the other one at his side balled into a fist.

Finally all your alterations are done. You head back to Hunters room to get your clothes from yesterday you left in there.

You open the door to his room and to your surprise you see him laying on his desk with a compress on his cheek.

"Hey, where were you? Did they make you do those stupid alteration stuff too?" You ask picking your clothes up from the floor.

Hunter doesn't say anything.

"Are you okay? Why do you have a compress did you hurt yourself?" You say walking up to him.

Hunter turns his head and glares at you.

"Woah- what's wrong?" You ask.

He doesn't answer and he just looks away. What's his problem?

"Can you talk to me for a moment? Tell me what's wrong?" You ask, putting your hand on his shoulder.

He grabs your wrist and shoves you off of him.

"Just get out!" He yells.

Your eyes widen. He's never been this angry at you or yelled at you before.

"What? Why?" You say clenching your fists.

"Titan! We can't talk anymore! Ever! Not unless it's something important okay??" He says.

You furrow your eyebrow, what the heck is going on with him to make him suddenly say all this?

"What happened?" You say.

"Titan- just- just get out!" He says standing up guiding you to the door.

He's holding back something in his voice you can tell. There's pain behind that yelling he's giving you.

He slams the door on your face and you stand there in shock.

You clench your fists and glare at the door.

"FINE! BE AN IDIOT! IDIOT!" You yell, and stomp to your room.

You open the door to your room and start looking for your mother. She's not there. What the hell? Where is she?

Fear goes through your body. Fear and anger, you run back to Hunters room and slam his door open.

He gasps in surprise, and then facepalms himself when he sees it's you, and he lets out a groan.

"You. Are you aware that she's gone?" You whisper yell at him, angrily walking up to him.

He glares at you.

"I'm aware." He folds his arms.

"Where is she?" You say through grit teeth.

"Safe." He replies.

You make a confused look at him. You then open your mouth to yell at him again but he clasps a hand around your mouth.

"I promise." He says sincerely.

Your face softens, can you really believe him with his strange he's acting right now?

...yes. You can, but you should find out for yourself.

"Now get out..!" He says pointing at the door.

You clench your fists.

"Idiot." You say angrily.

You walk out of his room and slam his door shut and walk away. Without any hesitation you pull out your scroll and text Luz.

You: "Did Hunter happen to drop by???"

Luz: "He did actually! He brought your mother to stay with us?"

You: "oh thank Titan... I was worried... he never told me he did and now he's treating me like I'm an idiot for some reason, I don't know what's up with him."

Luz: "you should probably come over here... he told us some things that... you probably need to hear..."

You put your scroll down and sigh. What in titans name has he been doing?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.9K 73 12
A Golden Guard X Reader fan fiction! Not my art so I give full credit to the owner. There will definitely be some lovey dovey scenes. I apologize for...
374K 11.2K 40
Your father is a basic guard in the emperors coven, you often go there in your free time to tend to the plants around the castle, one day, you're in...
3.8K 60 16
4 years after toh TV show, in an attempt to stop the evil Emperor Belos, Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow get sent through a newly rebuilt portal to... ea...
78K 2.1K 44
17 year old Luz Noceda never expected to go to Hexide High, one of the biggest schools in the country. She wanted to start over fresh after her bad e...