Forced Failing

Galing kay Slysir

During the entrance exam for UA Izuku Midoriya finished with zero points. Worse yet he discovered that if he... Higit pa

Road to Redemption!
Sevenths Surprise! Ninths First Battle!
Restoring Spectra!
Meeting of Fate!
The Fallen Pomeranian!
OFA's Gift for Ninth!
🍋Izutorunana🍋!Truth of Mia's Kidnapping!

A Hero Rises!

2.6K 47 13
Galing kay Slysir

     Ochaco Uraraka was with her work study hero Ryukyu and her classmate Tsuyu Asui and upperclassmen Nejire Hado. They had been fighting a villain at a Yakuza stronghold. The reason they were here was a little girl had been being tortured and had her quirk used to make quirk deleting bullets.

      They had barely managed to defeat their opponent and crashed through the street to a large room below. There, they found the girl as well as the heavily wounded Mirio Togata, aka Lemillion. When Ochaco looked around, her eyes fell onto a mortally wounded Sir Nighteye. The once sidekick of All Might. They had been facing the leader of the Yakuza Kai Chisaki, aka Overhaul, and both had been defeated soundly. But worse yet was the young Togata was shot with one of the aforementioned deleter rounds and lost both of his quirks.

     See, on the first day of school this year, Mirio was gifted a special quirk called One For All. The quirk of the number one hero All Might himself. It made him insanely powerful on top of his permeation, which allowed him to pass through anything. But he was misinformed about the quirk. All Might hid something from both Togata and Sir Nighteye.

     Ochaco saw the little girl Eri behind Mirio and then tried to stand in order to fight the leader herself in order to save that little girl. She had grown so strong this year. Bolstered by something that happened during the entrance exam. Or rather something that was not allowed to happen. "Ochaco-chan don't. We're too exhausted to face that villain in battle!" Shouted Tsuyu, fearing the villain would kill her best friend. Ochaco growled and turned to see Eri. "Fine. But I'll save her. I have enough to escape with her." She said before taking off at full speed and grabbing for the girl. But that was when all hell broke loose. Mirio and Ochaco both saw the massive spikes heading their way. Both were unable to stop them or dodge them. Just before the spikes slammed into them, a blur appeared and shoved the three out of danger.

    A shout of pain was heard as the trio got up and saw that the spikes had slammed into a green haired boy that Ochaco and Eri both remembered all too well. As they saw him, spikes embedded in him. "Gragh. Get Eri out of here!!!" He roared as he shattered the spikes. He was covered in emerald lightning and had glared to Overhaul while barely holding himself up. Ochaco looked to Eri, who was worried for the boy. "No....please don't let Zuku die?" The girl begged when Ochaco tried to pick him up. "Go with them, Eri! I told you. I am not going to let you be tortured anymore! I don't care if it uses up all the embers I have left! I don't care if I fail to kill Overhaul! I don't care if I die! I will not break my promise with you!" The boy said as he began to glow with even more power than before. Ochaco and the heroes were in awe at the determination in his voice.

     But just as Ochaco grabbed Eri, the girl leapt out of her hands and rushed to the boy. The heroes tried to rush them, but just as she grabbed the boys leg, Overhaul launched even more spikes towards the boy roaring about ending this hero sickness. But just before they hit a power air blasted throughout the room and the boy and Eri were gone. "What?! Where did they go?" She cried out in terror. Overhaul bellowed before grabbing the villain Ochaco and her group defeated moments ago. Mirio spoke in sadness. "That boy leapt..... out of.... here with her.... Someone.... needs to go....help him!" Ochaco froze as she turned to face him. "What do you mean?" Before Mirio could answer, a gigantic beastial roar filled the room. Ochaco turned to see a Kaiju form of Overhaul who leaped to the sky.

     Ochaco and Tsuyu grabbed Mirio and took him to Nighteye, who explained that the boy would be killed and Overhaul would escape with Eri. Yet he showed no emotion  none whatsoever until he saw Mirio's state of being. He was severely wounded, bleeding all over, and now Quirkless. Only then did Nighteye show any emotion. This angered Ochaco. She recognized that boy who tried to save her in the Entrance Exam. How her classmates Tenya Ida and Eijiro Kirishima forced him back. How he ended up with zero points. Then, he vanished from the eyes of everyone except Katsuki Bakugo. Only that bully knew what became of the boy.

    She took Nighteye to the surface, growling at his lack of care the entire time. All while sonic booms sounded throughout the area. Her eyes went wide as the green haired boy was flying through the sky, slamming incredibly powerful blows onto Overhaul with insane speed. He had a brilliant green aura flaring around him as well as a smaller golden light surrounding the girl on his back. Overhaul kept transforming his body again and again and roaring to the boy, but the boy gave no quarter. He simply launched relentless attacks. His eyes were like blazing emeralds as his voice was imbued with power. She couldn't believe the amount of power that was being thrown around like nothing from the boy. The determination in his eyes and voice filled her with strength and hope. It was beyond anything she'd ever witnessed firsthand. Only in movies or videos of All Might's fight with the villain of Kamino Ward did she see even an inkling of this type of power. Even then, it was the last fight of the former Number One Hero All Might who died from exhaustion and injury.

     For five minutes, she watched the boy decimate the villain again and again.  Heroes, emergency services, and students soon began to gather around. Tsuyu even had brought Aizawa to witness this fight. Nighteye watched from his gurney as he was being loaded into the ambulance enraged by what he saw. Just as the villain was launching his final attack, the boy threw dozens of punches and kicks in a fraction of a second. "NOW FAAAAALL CHISAAAAAKIIIII!!!!" Roared the boy when he slammed his fist straight into Overhaul's jaw, shattering it instantly and knocking the villain out while embedding him into the road in front of them all. A fraction of a second later, the boy landed gently beside the unconscious villain. Yet even though his aura ended, that golden light kept glowing. Tsuyu noticed and raised the bangs from Aizawa's eyes, who activated his quirk, stopping the girls. No sooner had her golden light died down, and the girl fell over out cold with a fever. The boy caught her and laid her down before him as he sat breathing heavily.

    The police and pros rushed the boy before the students could say or do anything and cuffed him. Ochaco was distraught. This boy did what none of them ever could, and now he's being arrested for it. It didn't sit right with her or her fellow students. Even Aizawa was angry at the actions but couldn't do a thing about it. Ryukyu growled as the police dragged the boy towards them. "The fuck? That boy did what even the best of us failed to do and his reward is being treated like a fucking criminal?" She demanded answers but the police didn't say a thing. "This is bullshit and you know it!" She snarled as they kept ignoring her. She gave up trying and helped move people to ambulances before talking with her interns and sending them all to the same hospital to get checked out.

    Ochaco was saddened that not even Ryukyu could get an answer from the cops. But she did as she was asked and got checked out at the hospital. Eventually herself and her classmates were examined and healed. The following day they were let go to return to UA. They had been left out of the loop about the third years and Pros health. They all did however notice how angry Aizawa was when he kept cursing All Might under his breath. They tried asking about it but he just sighed and brushed it off. Though Eijiro Kirishima had not missed the death glares Ochaco sent his way. "Uhh Tsu do you know why she's so mad at me?" He asked nervously. Tsuyu growled as she took glared at the boy. "That boy who saved Eri and defeated Overhaul was the one you and Ida kept from trying to help her in the entrance exam. You know? The one you guys made fail who was begging for you to let him go so he could help her? Yeah that kid would have most likely passed had you idiots listened to him. Instead he failed and disappeared for months. Surely your boyfriend who always brags about making that kids life hell has praised you enough for it. Now he's been arrested for doing something heroic without a license. Which of course he would have had you idiots not been fucking stupid!"

     Kirishima was wide eyed with his jaw on the car floor. He had been kicking himself ever since he learned about the rescue points. Now to find out how powerful a kid he forced to fail from sheer stupidity truly was he felt like dog shit. "I thought he was making it up about bullying that kid...." Was all he could say. Ochaco however looked at him like he was fucking retarded. "How the fuck can you listen to that cocksucker say all that shit and not realize he's being one hundred percent serious?" She asked with such venom Kirishima froze up. He wished he had died instead of Ida now as the sheer hatred oozing from the two nicest girls in class was worse than anything he ever felt. "What do you mean Uraraka?" Asked Aizawa. He was beginning to get even more furious. "That boy who tried to save me in the entrance exam was supposedly Quirkless. Kuntsuki Bakahoe has bragged about bullying the boy for a decade and even admitted to suicide baiting the boy. All for being Quirkless. Yet somehow he has a quirk. One of insane strength and speed. But rockface here and Ida grabbed him in the entrance exam to keep him from saving me. You should know seeing as you observed the fucking exam!" Aizawa shrank back at the level of fury she was emitting. "So every goddamn day since we got in he's thanked the pair of them for 'Putting that useless Deku in his place!' As he puts it." Finished Tsuyu as Kirishima tried to mimic Hagakure and turn invisible.

     Aizawa slammed his foot down on the gas and floored it to UA. "I got it. I'm expelling Bakugo when we get there if it's true. All of that information was withheld from his student files from Aldera junior high." Kirishima gawked at Aizawa and wanted to try to defend his friend but was slapped hard as fuck by Tsuyu's tongue. "No fucking defending that explosive piece of shit. You didn't see what we saw. That boy should be in UA but because of you he isn't. We will get Bakahoe to tell Aizawa every goddamn detail of the bullying. Then you will watch your boyfriend get arrested. Then if we ever meet that boy again you will beg on your hands and knees for his forgiveness. You need to take responsibility for the shit you and Ida caused. If he is a late bloomer as we suspect then he was misdiagnosed as a 4 year old and lives in pure hell. Your cousin is Quirkless. You know that they get abused in every manner under the sun and no one will defend them. So he lived a tortured life and his main tormentor was your boyfriend." Kirishima was almost in tears at the sheer rage the girls spat at him in waves that would put even the hero killers bloodlust to shame.

    He wanted to at the least say he wasn't dating Bakugo but was so terrified and ashamed at his actions he couldn't speak. Aizawa turned into the UA parking lot and damn near flew out of the door in a rage heading straight to Height's Alliance. Kirishima begrudgingly got out and walked there as the girls raced off at top speed. "We really fucked up Tenya." Was all he could say as he made his way to the dorms. Terrified at what could be happening there now.

    Aizawa raced through the doors and as soon as he found Bakugo he activated his quirk and capture scarf. "HEY WHAT THE FUCK SENSEI?!?" Bellowed the boom boom boy. Then looked to Aizawa who looked as if he wanted to murder him and he swallowed hard. "IZUKU MIDORIYA! DID YOU TRULY BULLY THAT BOY AND TELL HIM TO KILL HIMSELF?!" Roared the normally rational man. The rest of 1A looked on in fear. They barely even noticed Ochaco and Tsuyu entering with matching looks of fury. "Fuck yeah I did. That little Quirkless shit had no right trying to look down on me. He needed to know his fucking place and that he couldn't be a hero without a quirk. Thanks to shitty hair and glasses that fucker finally got out in his place. He was just a pebble on my path to greatness!" He said with sadistic glee while smiling with pride. Then he screamed in pain as the scarf tightened around him.

    "You're coming with me. Because that kid just saved the little girl and defeated Overhaul while even Mirio was beaten easily. Thanks to you Ida and Kirishima that kid is now in jail for saving lives and putting a stop to a villain who was torturing a little girl and using her blood to delete quirks." Aizawa said with eyes narrowed and teeth bared. Mina Ashido looked from them to Kirishima who just walked in head hung low in shame. She grit her teeth when he looked at her and nodded to answer her unasked question. The kids watched as Aizawa rushed out of the dorm and headed to Nezu's office with the captured Bakugo.

    Mina glared at Kirishima who refused to look her in the eyes. "I thought you said Bakugo never really bullied anyone? Did you and Ida really cause that kid to fail the exam Kirishima?" She asked with her fists clenched. Kirishima flinched at hearing her say his entire last name. She hasn't said it in years. Only ever called him Kiri. "Damn straight they did. Remember me telling you about the boy that tried to help me during the entrance exam? Those two fuckers bear hugged him and dragged him away. Causing him to go from a possible 70 rescue points to fucking zero total points!" Snarled Ochaco who had an aspiration to be a rescue hero. She was told by Midnight after she got into UA about the boys attempt and how every teacher was on the edge of their seats only to see him be pulled away.

    "Kirishima. All year long you have been making myself and Kaminari tag along with not just a bully but a fucking villain. No hero or hell even a halfway decent human fucking being tells another to fucking kill themselves or takes pride in tormenting them. I told your ass I hated the fucker but noooo you think he's manly or whatever. I stayed by you through all of it because I trusted your judgement but it seems you aren't as good a judge of character as I thought." Mina growled as acid bubbled off her clenched fists. The rest aside from Tsuyu and Ochaco watched in shock. Mina Ashido was the bubbliest nicest girl they knew who never had a mean bone in her body. Sure she was a love obsessed girl but she never got angry at anyone to this extent. She did get angry at that grape headed boy but even then not to this extreme.

    Kirishima nodded unable to speak. He felt only shame and guilt. From how the two girls spoke in the car that boy was something amazing. "You better steer clear of me for a long time Kirishima. Because if you don't you'll find you're not a perfect shield in the face of my acid." Said Mina seething with fury as she stormed off to her room with the rest of the 1A girls in tow. "God damn. I didn't know Ashido could get pissed at anyone like that." Said Kaminari blinking at the events that just took place. "I never thought it possible to think someone could make her that angry...You really fucked up." Said Hanta Sero looking to Kirishima who sighed and sat down on the couch with his costume case and bag in his lap. He looked to the boys and told them everything from the entrance exam and the raid. They were not pleased to hear it but they at least tried to understand his side of things about the boy but none cared to hear him defend Bakugo.

     Mina cried in her room as her best friend Toru Hagakure hugged her. The girls tried to calm her down as they knew she never wanted to hurt anyone. Not physically or emotionally. But they also knew what her views of bullies were. To find the guy she thought was a bully but still hung around him truly was one and one of the worst hurt her. Worse was the only reason she did was because Kirishima vouched for him. "We need to find a way to help this Midoriya. Or at the least meet with him." Said Momo Yaoyorozu the class representative. Ochaco, Tsuyu, and Kyoka Jiro all agreed with her. "Yeah. I never heard the kids name before but this isn't right. Pinky is never angry. Like ever. She may drive us batshit crazy but never does she get angry." Said Jiro as she frowned. She never did like Bakugo but she did doubt Kirishima when he would defend him. "If Bakugo really did everything he said to Midoriya then we really need to find him." The rest agreed as Hagakure kept trying to calm Mina down.

    Just then the intercom system crackled to life and Ochaco Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui were called to the office. They swallowed and made their way there. "What's this about you wonder?" Asked Ochaco. Tsuyu sighed and shrugged. They got to Nezu's door and were about to knock on it when they were told to enter. That didn't freak them right the fuck out at all. Nope. Not one bi...okay it fucking made their skin crawl. They stepped in and were met with a cuffed Bakugo and on the couch the green haired boy sat drinking tea with Nezu. "Thank you for coming here so fast you two. Let me introduce you to Izuku Midoriya. The successor of All Might." Said Nezu making the three teens jaws hit the floor. "Uhh H-Hi?" Was the only thing the boy said before all three teens passed out. "Uhh was it something I said?" He asked making Nezu cackled like a madman. "Ohhh this is going to be very fun indeed." Said a smiling Nezu who made Aizawa's spine shiver.

     This is the story of Izuku Midoriya and his rise to number one hero. From Quirkless hero nerd to the true inheritor of OFA. Hehe the next few chapters will be the story of his journey ever since failing the exam. Where he went. What all his life was like in that time. Enjoy.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

478 4 16
Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku, was a young hero in training at UA High School. He was known for his fierce determination and his unwavering des...
8.6K 258 7
Izuku Midoriya a young teenage boy in the world of superpowers where the strong ruled the weak. Ever since when he was young when he first got diagno...
4K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
252K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...