Agar Tum Saath Ho

By xthatpakistanigirl

Continuation of Agar Tum Saath ho from Chapter 63. Add to your library for update. More

Sixty four

Agar Tum Saath Ho

450 20 3
By xthatpakistanigirl

Hello Guys!

I hope you are well and happy.

As mentioned, I lost access to my previous account and I'm absolutely mortified and sad about it but anyway, I still have my brain lol and I'm gonna finish atsh here.

It was really tragic you guys, I opened Wattpad to update the story since I'd finished writing the chapter finally and I lost access. Not to mention I lost the final draft and now I've to rewrite atleast 3k words but I'm really motivated and done with crying my ass off so I'll finish the story!

Please follow this account as I'm motivated to write and also add golden and atsh in your libraries so we can finish them!

Comment down here if you see this and let me know ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
188K 14.7K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
3M 108K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...