Seraphic (atwow)

Softly_Blessed21 द्वारा

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chatper 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 6

122 3 0
Softly_Blessed21 द्वारा

"I need to get up and go look for clothes for her before we go out today." Lelia looks down at Cyrus who was exhausted from barely sleeping.

He yawns and rolls over putting his face in her stomach . His voice was being muffled as he was spoke. Lelia pushed his head back smiling at him. "What did you say handsome?"

"I said Call Theia she probably has some clothes that would fit. You know how she's a horder." Quickly grabbing her phone shooting a text to Theia who immediately answered saying she was on her way.

Lelia rolls Cyrus off who goans as he tried to reach for her. "Oh stop you big baby I need to get dress and wake up Catleya before Theia gets here." Cyrus sits up leaning on the wall watching her get dress.

"Angel let her sleep it's been a long for night for her." She walks over to him to tie her skirt. "No I need to move her bed so We can use that space." He ties the skirt placing a quick kiss on her thigh then smacks her butt when she turns around making her yelp.

Getting up moving her to the side while going to the main room. "She can sleep in our bed till she gets here it'll take her a minute to get here." Lelia rolls her eyes at him for already being a soft on the girl. He come back with the sleeping girl crawling back in the bed.

" Aww my big babies fine you two can sleep longer while I clean up a bit." She kisses his neck before going out to clean up.

30 minutes later finally done cleaning up everything while Kai was sitting in the kitchen smoking a cigarette. Lelia yelled at him to put it out. Suddenly loud knocking rings out in the apartment making Lelia run to the door ripping it open.

"Theia!" "Lelia!" Both the women screamed as they hugged each other tightly making Theia dropped the bags of clothes on the ground. Kai rolled his eyes at the women saying they just seen each other yesterday..

Theia pulls back looking around the apartment. "Where is my niece? Oh I also bought clothes for her to grow into." Lelia drags the bags in with Theia's help.

"She and Cyrus are sleeping still." Theia turns to her with her eyebrow raised. "Oh no they need to get up. I want my niece to see the neighborhood plus what aunt would I be if I didn't spoil her."

Theia walks to the room but stops gasping making Lelia look up from the clothes. "What is it? Is Cyrus having a nightmare again?" Theia waves her hand over to her.

"Look look at them get your phone and take a picture." Lelia and Theia both pull their phones out and taking pictures of the sleeping pair.

"That's just too cute but we got things to do." Theia rips the blanket off of the pair yelling to wake up making Cyrus pull Catleya who whines at the loud voice and sudden cold into him.

"Theia shut up it's too early for your loud ass." Cyrus rubs his eyes sitting up still holding the girl in his arms. Lelia grabs her from him with Theia raving about the clothes she bought her.

"Crazy ass women." Cyrus gets up getting dressed as fast he can so they get this over with. "You two better not be making her try on everything. We don't have time for that."

Coming out to see Catleya standing on the coffee table with Lelia and Theia holding clothes up to her as she was looking at them confused. He walked over picking up a white dress. "Here this one she won't get too hot in it."

Both the women stopped and looked at his choice impressed. "Nice pick handsome come on baby let's get you dressed." Lelia picks her up and takes her to get dressed.

The group leaves without Kai who didn't wanna be around the loud women. Theia and Lelia talked non stop walking around the market as Cyrus and Catleya walked behind them. Both were starting to get tired from getting dragged around. Catleya stops walking making him look down at her.

He picks her up as she was pointing across the street at to a band that was playing. "You like the music Leya?" She nods focusing on the woman who was singing.

She waved at the little girl making her giggle who hides in his neck. She peaked at the woman who was still smiling at the gir. "I see you made a friend." Lelia comes up behind them trying to grab her.

"Ah ah you and Theia had her enough today." But Theia quickly snatched her from him as Lelia pulls him out to dance. While Theia walks away. "Let's go kiddo it's auntie time."

"Come on sweet girl I have a surprise for you. Every girl needs some jewelry." Walking over to a pair of women who were showcasing jewelry.

Putting Catleya down and pushing her towards the women. "Don't worry sweet girl they just wanna see some pieces on you." The women start pulling different pieces showing them to Theia.

Catleya spots a matching set of anklets handing them to women. They show theia who makes a face but drops it when she saw the girl smiling. "Oh alright we'll take them."

The women help fasten them on her as Theia paid for them. Her smiles widens at Catleya jingling her feet so she could hear the bells as they walked back to the couple.

Stopping in their tracks seeing Lelia arguing with a man. She quickly picks up Catleya making their way after but Cyrus see them shaking his head telling her no.

Quickly picking the girl and taking off towards the apartment as fast she could when she saw the RDA Lego on the man's arm remembering what Lelia had told her earlier.

Banging on the door yelling for Kai to open the door. Kai quickly rips the door open getting pushed to the side as Theia slams the door locking it close.

"What is wrong what the hell happened?" Kai taking Catleya bouncing her a bit as she was crying. Watching Theia pace back and forth looking at her phone. "I don't know Lelia was arguing with some man with a RDA Lego."

The door starts to rattled making Kai hiding the girl in her bed putting Theia behind him. Lelia and Cyrus walk in slamming the door yelling at each other about the man looking for them now.

"Who is looking for who." Kai steps away from Theia as she takes Lelia to where  Catleya was who pops her head out reaching for Lelia. Cyrus clenches his fist as he was breathing hard.

"Ace is looking for Daya and Catleya."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

64.8K 1.7K 13
( NETEYAM.SULLY & LO'AK.SULLY × fem!oc ) following the Movie © AVATARFANFICTION | Anäi was a halfbreed outcast...
47.7K 1K 46
When someone comes from a navi family where everyone else is successful and praised by the clan, it always hard to live up to that status if you are...
60.9K 1.6K 26
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Book 2 - Following the events of the first story, Jake and Y/n are married and mat...
10.4K 118 15
Fayn was only twelve when she lost her parents. She had lost them in a terrible war between the sky people and the Na'vis. She thought she would've b...