Lanmou Mechan ↫ Roman Reigns

By BriFlare

They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when s... More

Lanmou Mechan
Cast
Prologue
Chapter One ; Public Announcement
Chapter Two ; Co-Parent From A Distance
Chapter Three ; Instagram Live, News & RAW Is XXX
Chapter Four ; All Dat
Chapter Five ; The 2023 Royal Rumble
Chapter Six ; Be Fucking Forreal
Chapter Seven ; Road to WrestleMania
Chapter Eight ; Women's History Month
Chapter Nine ; WWE Hall of Fame
Chapter Ten ; WrestleMania 39 Night 1
Chapter Eleven ; WrestleMania 39 Night 2
Chapter Twelve ; Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Chapter Thirteen ; What It Is
Chapter Fourteen ; Safiya's Way
Chapter Fifteen ; Talk That Talk
Chapter Sixteen ; The Summer Side
Chapter Seventeen ; Backlash (2023)
Chapter Eighteen ; Night Out With Baby Daddy
Chapter Twenty ; Happy Safiya, Happy Life
Chapter Twenty-One ; All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast
Chapter Twenty-Two ; The Reality Is...
Chapter Twenty-Three ; Love And War
Chapter Twenty-Four ; Joe's Way
Chapter Twenty-Five ; Another Woman Will
Chapter Twenty-Six ; Samoans And Their Chickens
Chapter Twenty-Seven ; The Dream Show Podcast
Chapter Twenty-Eight ; Baby One More Time
Chapter Twenty-Nine ; Thanksgiving
Chapter Thirty ; New Year, New Problems
Chapter Thirty-One ; Hello, Spring

Chapter Nineteen ; Money in the Bank (2023)

1K 65 4
By BriFlare

Chapter Nineteen
Money in the Bank (2023)

DATE: July 2033

instagram story

romanreigns✔︎ 30m

instagram

5,670,617 likes
safiya Money bag, bitch, I'm lookin' like a money 💰 #MITB
View all 21,319 comments

The O2 Arena in London, England

The 2023 Money in the Bank was the 14th annual Money in the Bank professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) and live-streamed event produced by the American promotion WWE.

It was held for wrestlers from the promotion's Raw and SmackDown brand divisions.

The event took place on Saturday, July 1, 2023, at The O2 Arena in London, England.

This was the first Money in the Bank to be held outside of the United States as well as WWE's first major event to be held in London since Insurrextion in May 2002 and England in general since Insurrextion in June 2003. It was the first Money in the Bank to live stream on Binge in Australia.

Seven matches were contested at the event, Safiya wasn't wrestling tonight but she still came out to support Joe and his cousins. She brought Saoirse and her sister, Dream with her.

"Girl, I don't know how you do it with all of this traveling, I'm nauseous as hell," Dream said as she rested her head in her arms.

Safiya chuckled.

"You're nauseous from all that dick you have been taking, not from no fucking traveling," Safiya said.

Dream pretended to throw up.

"Take that back, don't fucking jinx me," Dream said.

"I'm just saying, you're showing all the signs of a pregnant woman," Safiya said.

"Who's pregnant?" Joe asked as he looked up from his phone, staring at Safiya.

"You wish it was me, don't ya?" Safiya asked Joe as she noticed he had this hopeful look in his eyes. She ignored his gaze. "But it's Dream," Safiya answered.

Joe frowned.

"Do I have to go beat up Christian for getting our little sister knocked up?" Joe asked.

Dream rolled her eyes.

"Leave my baby alone," Dream replied, before looking at Safiya. "And I'm not pregnant," She added.

"Sure, whatever you say, Dreamy," Safiya said.

"How long have y'all been seeing each other again?" Joe asked Dream.

"Since April," Dream answered.

Joe nods.

"Damn, he works fast," Joe muttered before looking at his phone again.

Safiya chuckled.

They watched all the matches in Joe's locker room.

Damian Priest is Mr. Money in the Bank 2023 as he won the 2023 men's Money in the Bank ladder match, unhooking the briefcase after climbing the ladder.

Raquel Rodriguez and Liv Morgan reclaim the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship as Shayna Baszler shockingly turns on Ronda Rousey.

Gunther still reigns. Gunther made short work of Matt Riddle at WWE Money in the Bank, tapping him out to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship. As Gunther was basking in his victory, Drew McIntyre made his return to a thunderous ovation, confronting Gunther. Drew took out Gunther with a Glasgow kiss followed by a Claymore. He then posed with the WWE Intercontinental Championship.

Cody Rhodes defeats Dominik Mysterio quite easily at WWE Money in the Bank.

IYO SKY handcuffed Becky Lynch and Bayley and then climbed over her stablemate to grab the briefcase for herself. IYO SKY is now Ms. Money in the Bank.

"Oh I hope Masami cashes in on me, I'm ready to do tricks and flips in the ring with her," Safiya said.

"Girl, you do enough tricks and flips on the dick," Dream said, jokingly.

Safiya playfully rolls her eyes.

"Dream shut up," Safiya said as Joe laughed.

John Cena came out and teased Wrestlemania possibly taking place in London before he got into it with Grayson Waller.

Seth Rollins retained the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WWE Money in the Bank, defeating Finn Balor.

There was a knock ok the door, letting Joe know it was time for his match. Joe kissed Safiya on the lips before kissing Saoirse's forehead.

"Good luck," Safiya told him.

"I already know you're going to win," Dream said.

Joe chuckled.

"Thanks," Joe said.

Safiya was filmed putting the 'ulafala (pandanus key necklace) on Joe for WWE's Instagram as he, Paul, and Sefa prepares to make their entrance.

The Bloodline Civil War tag team match was the main event so Safiya took Saoirse and Dream to the ringside where family and friends of wrestlers were sitting to watch it.

"Oh damn," Dream said, watching the match.

In the main event The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) defeated Solo Sikoa and Roman Reigns, the first time Reigns was pinned since TLC 2019.

"Come on," Safiya said as the match ended.

"I really thought Joe and Sefa would win," Dream said with a pout.

"There's still more to come with their storyline," Safiya said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 2.7K 41
"𝒾'𝓂 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝑔𝒶𝓈 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒." - 𝒷𝓇𝓎𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇 The original sto...
23.8K 769 11
Before he was Roman Reigns, troubled teen Crystal Carter one sidedly fell in love with Joe Anoai but circumstances pulled him away from their hometow...
41.3K 1.2K 23
Newly divorced, Joe Anoa'i, is trying to adjust to his new life. With no wife, or kids around him 24/7, he's somewhat having a hard time with his new...
107K 4.8K 50
Fahayra and Joe are the perfect power couple: high school sweethearts, best friends, madly in love. Well, they used to be, anyway. Now, Fahayra is co...