๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž- ๐‰๐ฃ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐œ๐ก...

By taigathestorm

After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new w... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 44
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 45
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 46
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 47
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 48
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 49
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 50
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 51
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 52
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 53
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 54
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 55
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 56
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 57
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 58
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 59
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 60
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 61
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 62
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 63
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 64
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 65
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 66
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 67
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 68
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 69
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 70
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 71
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 72
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 73
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 74
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 75
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 76
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 77
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 78

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34

3.5K 106 93
By taigathestorm

YUJI'S POV

My eyes widened when me and Nobara saw how the side Y/n's head exploded and Y/n fell on her side. Nobara put her hand over her mouth and hesitantly reached out to Y/n.

"Why... why did she do this!" Nobara said in shock. "WHY THE HELL DID SHE PUSH ME OUT OF THE WAY!?" Nobara yelled.

"Y/n..." I said shaking her shoulder in shock. "N-no way... Y/n!" I said as I felt tears falling down my cheeks. "Y/N!" I yelled.

Y/N'S POV

I sat up to see I was in the dark room I was in last time. 'Is this the after life? No way...' I thought standing up. I looked around the room to see a girl yet again brushing her hair not facing me.

I stepped back a bit then she immediately turned around and gave me that would piercing look again. She stood up and completely turned around so I could see her.

The girl looked to be around Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara's age and she had long dark hair and long eyelashes. Her eyes were also glowing completely white now but besides the fact that she seemed scary she was really beautiful almost overwhelmingly pretty.

I felt shivers go down my spine as I could also feel she had an overwhelming amount of cursed energy it felt almost bottomless. But even through all that something about her was different almost familiar.

The girl squinted at me then her eyes seemed to go back to normal. "Y/n?" She said. My eyes widened. 'How does she know my name?' I thought.

She looked surprised. "Oh wow..." She said walking up to me and crouching down to my height. I was caught off guard when she grabbed my face and started moving my head around inspecting me.

She also touched my hair and ran her hand through it. She moved back a little then gave me a stoic look. 'Oh my gosh...' I thought in near panic.

"You're me" She said. 'No way that's me... she's... she can't be... but I mean it makes sense.... Is my presence really that overwhelming?' I thought.

"You died right?" She asked. I just stared at her. "You don't need to be afraid to speak Im you" She said. I broke out of my trance. "Yes... I'm dead" I said.

"This is the time... our time" she said as she walked around me. "Hey... you need to stop being a baby" The older me said in a serious tone.

I rose my eyebrow. "But... I'm 7" I said. "So? You're not like a normal 7 year old. You're stronger, faster, smarter! And prettier! Also... you're really not using your full potential" She said.

I frowned at her as she continued criticizing me. "What? Am I wrong?" She asked. I shook my head and looked down. She stopped in front of me then crossed her arms and tapped me foot on the floor.

I looked up at her to see her just looking at me. "Why do you continue to look down? Never hang your head low when everyone wants to see this" She said while gesturing to her face.

"I know exactly what you're thinking right now... because I was you. I'm not gonna lie to you things are not gonna get better... the trauma is gonna keep racking up and today is gonna be the worst day of your life but also the best" She said.

I rose my eyebrow. "Think about it! You can take other people's abilities it doesn't get better than that besides the crazy weird strength" She said.

I looked down. "If you try hard enough you'll be able to go rogue at any moment and control it!" She said. "But I don't think I can... it's too hard... and too scary" I said.

The older me crouched back down to my height. "Hey come here for a second" She said motioning me to come closer. I went a little closer then she slapped me straight across the face.

I looked at her in shock and she nodded. "That's the world right now but you don't slap them back. You beat the living day lights out of them" The older me said in a serious tone.

I blinked at her. "Do you want your friends and family to die?" She asked. I shook my head. "Then you need to start being better... don't be scared of who you are Y/n don't let Ma and Pa win"

"I have no idea I didn't know... but I care for my friends and family. I love Gojo. I love Megumi. I love Yuji. I love Nobara.... And the list goes on... when you love someone you would die for them" She said.

"You haven't felt it yet but you'll know when you do" The older me said. My eyes widened a bit. "Another thing you need to remember is that it's not your job to make sure everyone is okay... you're not gonna listen to me but you need to start being selfish like before... it's crazy that you act like this for people you don't care about..." She said.

"There are people who would die for you... let those people help you" She said. I looked away from her. "Anyways, you need to trust yourself and make this power yours!"

"You'll be surprised but I love our dad" She said while clutching the necklace Toji gave us. "Why? Because he really did care about us... time works differently here but you still have to get back soon so I'll just close this off"

"You need to stop being afraid of yourself! I'll be right here the whole time when you need help" She said while pointing at my head.

I sighed. "I will do my best" I said. "I know you will... save our friends and family but also Y/n I can't say too much but I need you to remember that you will meet many new people and find out new things about the people you already know including yourself so just be prepared" She said.

*FLASH*

All I could see was a bright white in my vision. I tried to sit up even though I couldn't see anything and I kept slipping on something. I felt my face completely regenerate and my vision came back and I looked around and my eyes stopped in Nobara who had her knees hugged to her chest and was hiding her face.

I looked down at the ground to see blood everywhere some blood was also still on my face, shoes, and hands. I went up to Nobara and shook her shoulder then she looked at me in shock.

"Y-Y/N!?" She yelled. "Where's Yuji?!" I asked. She reached out and touched my face. "Nobara!" I yelled at her. She shook her head and broke out of her trance.

"He went down there just down! Chasing Mahito!" Nobara said. I was about to get up and run but she stopped me. "Y/n! Don't die" She said.

"You wish I would" I said before running into the direction she pointed in. I summoned divine dog. "Help me track down Yuji!" I said.

Divine dog started running and I followed him until I saw Yuji on the ground with blood on his face. I ran up to him and shook his shoulder.

"Yuji!" I said. Yuji looked at me and his eyes widened a bit. "Y/n?" He said in a scratchy tone. I paused when I felt a presence near me and I look to see Todo looking and me and Yuji with a surprised look.

"What th- well I'll be damned" He said walking over. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Come on sister!" He said ruffling my hair. I just gave him a sour look.

"Wake up brother! Our battle has just begun!" Todo yelled to Yuji. "Todo..." Yuji said in a scratchy voice. "H-Hey I, getting a bad vibe!"

I looked behind Todo to see a guy who had light hair and was wearing a suit. Yuji tried to sit up and I crouched down to him.

"Yuji we have to go" I said. "I can't fight anymore... nanami is dead.... Kugisaki is in no position to fight... Sukuna killed so many people...so I tried to help more people." Yuji said.

"But I couldn't do anything! I'm nothing but a murder! What I thought was my conviction was just an excuse! I can't forgive myself...." Yuji said.

"Speak up I can't hear ya!" Mahito yelled suddenly appearing out of no where. I ducked as he tried to attack Todo and the other student he was with.

I turned back to Yuji and hugged him and he just hugged me back but tighter. I pulled out of the hug and stood up. "Get up. This is no place to die! As jujutsu sorcerers we cannot live without seeing others die. This is the everyday reality of our lives! But if we keep dwelling on the fact that our loved ones are gone then their memory will really die with them" I said.

Yuji just stared down at the ground before looking at me in shock. I just put my hands on his cheeks and used my thumbs to pull up the corners of his lips and he grabbed my hands and smiled at me.

"Okay" He said with a serious face. I ran over to Mahito then punched him in the face using as much energy I could without harming myself of course and Mahito threw back and went straight through the wall.

"That's the kinda energy I like to see!" Todo yelled while getting into a fighting stance. Mahito stood up and jumped back through the whole in the wall and gave me a shocked look for a second.

"I thought you were dead!" He yelled. "You wish!" Yuji yelled while jumping over to Mahito and punching him in the face sending him flying back.

"What is this? You think you can just come back from the dead without and consequences!?" Mahito yelled at me. Yuji, Todo and I all looked at each other.

"Well I mean..." Todo said. "Yeah" We all said. Mahito narrowed his eyes at us and Todo kicks Mahito using black flash sending Mahito flying back.

Mahito send another attack but this time using souls simplicity and blasting a hole in the ceiling then making us go up and now out into the street.

"Time to kick it up a notch!! This is our last time to curse each other!" Mahito yelled. He brought us up on a platform that looked like it was made of skin.

Todo quickly ran and tackled Mahito down then Yuji went and kicked Mahito in the head making it completely come off. Mahito's body fell apart and rolled away from Todo then he stood up again.

Mahito put his hands out. and created what looked like a transfigured human from the skin platform and it ran and attacked Todo punching him off the platform.

"TODO!" Yuji yelled. "You underestimated me!" Mahito yelled. I glared at Mahito then took out my meteor hammer and embedded my curse energy in it before swinging it at Mahito creating a blast wave and sending him back into the plain land where Shibuya used to be.

Yuji and I jumped off the platform and ran over to the edge of the plain land with Todo and looked at Mahito who stood up and then smirked at us.

"Domain expansion! Self embodiment of perfection! 0.2 seconds" Mahito yelled. Todo's arm was suddenly blasted off by Mahito.

"TODO!" Yuji and I yelled at him. Todo's fist was suddenly sent back at him and hit him with black flash sending him flying back as he spat out blood.

"Hey! I just improved that for you!" Mahito yelled at Todo. I immediately kicked Mahito straight in the face using as much cursed energy as possible.

Mahito flew back and fell into the ground making a huge crater. I fell down and I realized I broke my leg from the attack. Mahito got up and gave me a look of death before he transformed with instant spirit body of distorted killed.

I moved my leg back into the correct place and it healed so I go up and ran next to Yuji. 'I guess if I use too my curse energy I can't reinforce my attacks so I'll just end up injuring myself' I thought.

"Now that I've learned black flash I finally understand my true unbridled soul!" Mahito yelled. "I didn't figure you were the type for a journey of self discovery" Yuji said while glaring at him.

"I'm just getting started! Once I kill you I will be truly reborn!" Mahito yelled. Mahito swung at us sending a blast wave at us and Yuji blocked the attack with a kick.

Then went to punch Mahito but it had no affect on him. "How the hell!" Yuji yelled. Mahito grabbed Yuji and pushed into the ground creating a huge crater.

I quickly ran over and looked over the edge to see Yuji's feet where stuck in the ground. "You still got a lot left in the tank!" Mahito said. Yuji tried to move around but he was stuck.

As Mahito went to attack Yuji I jumped down and punched him using cursed energy and Mahito flew out of the pit far away. Yuji and I jumped out of the pit and looked to see Mahito was turned back to normal.

Mahito gripped the gravel on the ground and threw up then looked up at us in fear as he started touching his face. "Wait... no no not yet" Mahito said.

Yuji pu his hand out in front of me signaling me to stop. I gave him a look of confusion. "Mahito you're right I'm you" Yuji said.

"I wanted to reject you. Convince myself that you were wrong but that doesn't matter now. I'm gonna kill you. Even if you come back as another curse I'll kill you. Change your name. Change your form. I'll kill you again"

"I don't need to find meaning or a reason. Maybe a hundred years after my death the meaning behind my actions will become apparent. In the grand scheme of things I'm probably nothing more than a cog. But I'll keep killing curses for as long as I can. That's my role in this." Yuji said.

My eyes widened and Mahito started to try and desperately crawl away and Yuji just followed him. Mahito and Yuji stopped when we saw a man in a priests robe with long hair half tied up and stitches across his forehead appear in front of Mahito.

My eyes widened and I ran up to Yuji. "Wait... isn't that the guy that tried to kidnap you?" Yuji asked. "Suguru Geto" I said.

"Mahito shall I save you?" Geto asked him. I looked at him eyes wide and looked at Yuji then he looked at me. I assumed we were thinking the same exact thing and we started to run towards Geto.

"Give him back! Give back Gojo sensei!" Yuji yelled. I was suddenly pulled back by divine dog and Yuji fell into a black hole then it spat him out above me and he fell straight on his head.

"Huh!?" Yuji yelled befor quickly getting up. "Did you think you had fallen? Seen from the side you just suddenly flipped over!" Geto said.

"The strength of cursed manipulation lies in the great number of moves at my disposal. I wield multiple cursed spirits of semi grade 1 or higher and may simply release more when opponents solve the cursed techniques and overcome it! Of course I don't have to allow time for that and may simply pile on the attacks" Geto said.

Geto suddenly sent a curse at Yuji that engulfed him practically shredded him up and spit him out. There way now blood all over Yuji and his jacket was ripped up.

"Wow I'm impressed Sukuna's vessel is tough!" Geto said. Mahito went to grab Geto but he moved out of the way then took out a black orb and it suddenly completely sucked Mahito up.

My eyes widened at him as he walked up to me and crouched down in front of me. "Look at you! You were much smaller last time I saw you!" Geto said while smiling at me.

"And that cursed energy! How scary! Doesn't change the fact that you're adorable though" He said while poking my nose. I just stared at him. "Now! Shall we continue! Let's discuss the world to come!" Geto said while smiling at us.

"Are you familiar with maximum techniques? Apart from domains they are cursed techniques most supreme art. The cursed manipulation technique maximum uzumaki combines all cursed spirits I have absorbed into one and hits my opponent with super condensed cursed energy!" Geto said as he started stroking my hair.

Yuji glared at Geto and he just laughed at him. "Why're you laughing?" Yuji asked. "Oh sorry! Had realized I started acting like him... we were talking about uzumaki" Geto said.

"It's a powerful technique! Using it means I negate spirit manipulation's advantage- the great number of moves at my disposal. So at first I didn't find it to be that exciting. I simply thought of it as recycling low grade cursed spirits"

"But I was wrong. It's true value is revealed when cursed spirits of grade 1 or higher are used and the technique is extracted" Geto said before suddenly eating the black orb and looking up.

"How foolish... did you not think I would notice. Something that you had sensed?" Geto said while looking up. I looked up to see a girl with pigtails on a broomstick, a student from Kyoto.

"Y/N!" Yuji yelled. I immediately ducked as someone shot arrows at Geto but he blocked them. I got up and ran over to Yuji as someone shot at Geto and I looked to see is was Mai.

"A sniper rifle I like that" Geto said. Geto suddenly created a humongous crater in the ground and I turn when divine dog appeared next to me and started barking at something behind me.

"Itadori! Y/n!" I looked to see Panda and Noritoshi. "Panda!" Yuji said while smiling. "Good to se you guys back" Panda said. "Does that man have Satoru Gojo and the prison realm?" Panda asked.

"It seems that way but what's about carrying around theta public nuisance? And who is that?" Noritoshi asked. "It looks like Suguru Geto... but I don't know who's inside" Panda said.

Yuji and I paused and looked in shock when we saw Choso run up near Geto with a crazy look on his face. I immediately thought back to what happened at the bathroom and my memory suddenly came back and my eyes widened.

'He tried to kill me!' I thought. I looked at Yuji and he had the same reaction I did. "Greetings Choso!" Geto said while smirking at him.

Choso glared at Geto. "So it appears you've noticed" Geto said. "So what's the deal, huh!? NORITOSHI KAMO!!" Choso yelled.

Yuji and I turned and looked at Noritoshi. "Me!?" Noritoshi yelled in confusion. "Huh!? What does he mean!?" Momo yelled. "The blot on the Kamo clan! The evilest of sorcerers I'm history" Uta-Hime said.

"If that's true that means what's inside of Geto is over 150 years old!" She said. "Yeah Noritoshi Kamo is one of my names. Call me whatever you want" Geto said.

"How... How dare you! YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME KILL MY SIBLINGS! Y/N AND YUJI!" Choso yelled at Geto. Me and Yuji exchanged confused glances.

'WHAT!?' I thought.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 137 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...
367K 4.6K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
72.4K 1.5K 15
"๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ" "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š" โ†ณ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™...
172K 4K 25
โ ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’€/๐’. โ You met Itadori at your first day of jujutsu high and all of his friends but yo...