𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄�...

Autorstwa Biggestmoriartyfan

❝ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ?! ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?!❞ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ⁀➷ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀ ᴀᴜ! ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢsx ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ... Więcej

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
01

00

269 23 28
Autorstwa Biggestmoriartyfan

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" (Name) yelled at her monitor

Her little Lego looking roblox avatar was now being attacked by some dark phantom thing.

"That stupid-ass has admin commands and he's attacking my poor defenceless character?" She muttered to herself as she witnessed her bacon haired avatar get ripped apart before hearing a quick 'oof' sound as her character was now respawning. "Bro thinks he's fucking crab-"

and she got bombed.

"Now why would you do that to me?" She asked nobody in particular.

University was already stressful as it was. She didn't need some noob with admin commands making her life worse in her only coping game.

Why was she even raging over roblox anyways? She had an assignment due in a couple of weeks for her psychology course but balancing school, work and her hobbies were all difficult. She had already thrown away her social life to the point she didn't even have a single friend in her large university. Not like she cared that much anyways but still, it was getting embarrassing.

Her daily routine would consist of very few activities.

Go to a university lecture, go home at draw for an hour before work, work at convenience store for a few hours, come home to upload on Instagram and YouTube (which she had only started recently), watch her favourite YouTuber ,Crab, or play roblox or both to relieve all her pent up stress and emotions before bed.

Sure it wasn't healthy, but at least she had a 10 step Patrick Bateman-esque skincare routine and sometimes remembered to walk around her room after drawing for hours on end.

"Haha get noobed" read the text in the chat. Surely this was a crab fan.

"Do you like crab?" She typed into the almost barren chat. Most of the players in the game were little children who (name) had originally came in here to bully.

She waited as he replied, finally pausing from repeatedly nuking her.

"Yes he's so ###########" it read.

"L+Tags" she wrote in reply

The strange admin commands user had been pestering her for a good hour so saying that single line brought the student great satisfaction

That guy annoying her said something in reply before she could finally smile on relief "Yknow what's an even bigger L?"

'What..?' She thought in confusion.

All of a sudden she heard a strange sound approaching her. Along with a white van

"WAIT WHAT" she yelled as she desperately tried to cuss him out in the chat but alas, roblox filters were not in her favour today.

"#### YOU #######" was what managed to get out into the chat as (name)'s avatar was taken into the white van with two little clowns inside, ready to drive her away.

"Tags." The admin user replied. She could imagine the smirk forming on his probably ugly face as she caught herself almost growling in rage at her desktop screen.

She was now being transported from life in paradise, where she was meant to be the one trolling, not the other way around, to a strange forest game. As someone who had binged multiple Crab videos on the regular for the past 3 years since he started his channel, she already knew this was bad news and left immediately.

"As much as I adore Crab and his fucking hilarious content, his fans really are the worst..." she muttered as she shut down her computer.

She picked up her phone to check her socials quickly before dragging herself to bed. She had finally hit 10k subscribers on YouTube where she uploaded her speed paints for granary's she would post on Instagram. Sure it wasn't as big as her favourite YouTuber, Crab's, sub count which was soon to hit 3 million, but she never would have expected 10 thousand people would watch her silly little speedpaints with her strange commentary over them. That one follower of hers really had changed her life with such a small suggestion, even if she didn't know it yet.

The following morning, (name) opened up Twitter to find hundreds of notifications flooding into her account. Many of which were her followers but also there were multiple Crab fans talking about his hilarious new video.

Sitting up in her bed, (name) opened up YouTube on her phone and clicked on crab's newest video "KIDNAPPING A NOOB IN ROBLOX"

The thumbnail was nothing special but of course, as his self proclaimed biggest fan, she quickly opened up the video.

As the video progressed, (name) noticed something strange...

It was the guy from yesterday. And the entire video was of him trolling her.

The video was only uploaded a couple of hours ago and still had gained over a million views. Yes, crab was popular, but it wasn't very common for his videos to be number 1 trending on the gaming side of YouTube.

(Name)'s eyes widened in surprise.

She had met crab and he was the asshole who sent her off into that forest game. The entire 14 minute video was just a compilation of crab trolling her. She didn't know whether to laugh or throw her phone across the room.

Instead she did the next most reasonable thing.

She wrote a tweet.

Within half an hour of (name) trying to process her thoughts as the fangirl she was, she got a notification that her tweet was retweeted by none other than Chuuya Nakahara. Crab/Dazai's "friend"?? Nobody in the fandom really knew at that point.

To which she replied

"Wait what if I get cancelled for making fun of a short guy..?" She whispers to herself, still in complete awe of the situation.

Chuuya was right though. What happened next was shocking.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
70.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...