Jimin smuts πŸ”žπŸ‘…

By Parkchx

"This is your punishment" he says to me while biting the top of my right breast and all I could do was moan h... More

"I am needy"πŸ”ž
Playboy πŸ”ž
"Playboy πŸ”ž 2"
PornstarπŸ”ž
Jealousy πŸ”ž
THE CEO πŸ”ž
The bar manager πŸ”ž
YOU'RE MINE
"YOU'RE MINE 2"
THE DOCTOR πŸ”ž
Bra πŸ”ž
Boyfriend? πŸ”ž
New year, new position πŸ”ž
The plumber πŸ”ž

"Wanna touch it?"

5.2K 42 16
By Parkchx

—Might be a little goofy as this is my old fanfic, cries. ly guys so much, thanks for the support. Make sure to check the new ones which are honestly far more better than this lol lol.(not me making fun of me🥰)

Still I do I have full right whoever copies my work. Thank you, enjoy!—

                        __________

Hi I am Kim Yn, a 23 years old girl who is fond of an idol, Jimin. He has been my crush since I was 16!!... Aishh I love him so much. I have his photocards, his posters all over my room and plus I moved to Seoul quite an year ago cause I got a job offer here. Before I used to live with my parents in Busan. Seoul has always been my dream City to visit cause there is where all BTS members live, right?. And this biggest thing is, that today I am going to their concert!!!! Aishh !!! I am so much and MUCH EXCITED!! ... I just can't express my feelings in WORDS!!!...

At 3:00 pm
Author pov;
Yn was getting ready for their concert she was excited to see her crush, her idol, her lifeline, HER LITRELLY EVERYTHING, and other members too....

The stadium for the concert was just in a distance of 15 mins from Yn's home. She wore her black pencil skurt, heels, and a lilac colour crop top. She did her light makeup. And now she was fully ready. She was more excited for the fan meet up that was going to happen the other day.

At 4:00 pm
Everyone was shouting "BTS, BTS" while shaking their army bombs in their hands. Yn was also very excited, she sat on her seat for a while when she felt a little tired of waiting for her idols. "They didn't came yet" she said as she sighed while sitting.

She was sitting in front row and while sitting she started to take selfies and photos of the stadium. When she turned around while making a video with her phone to the side of the stage, smiling. Jimin entered and smirked. Yn got soo excited that she suddenly screamed in excitement...

She got really happy like she never got before, cuz she was seeing her idol irl!! Slowly, all BTS members came onto the stage. All performed well, and all of the millions of armys including Yn who were there were dancing, singing and were acting like a family.

And then the music stopped, everyone in the stadium got quite cuz now it was the time for the members to say something.. As first, the leader, Namjoon was speaking and all of the members were roaming around the stage and were communicating to some armys .

And Yn's luck. Wow, she's so lucky.

While Yn was recording Jimin came to her, almost impressed by her beauty and held her phone and started recording himself from her phone.

Yn was shoked by the act, she widened her eyes and frowned, she also tried to pinch herself several times to see if she's daydreaming. But she wasn't.

Jimin laughed at her cuteness and bended a little to get to her level, he bited his lips and said "what's ur name darling?" Yn was frowned she didn't had any idea how to answer. "K-kim Y-Yn" You said in nervousness.

"Well Kim Yn are u coming to our fan meet up tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yes"..... She replied.. "I am coming and I am so excited" Yn suddenly got courage to speak this up as she smiled while making an eye contact with him.

Now it was more than 5 minutes that they both were starting deep under each other's eyes. Then Jimin left from there and Yn didn't realised what just happened.

Till the concert was finished, Yn and Jimin made eye contacts several times. Jimin was continuously being flirty with her, and was smirking whenever she looked up at him.

.               .              .               .                    .

The song baepsae was playing and Jimin was the one who was showing his beautiful dance skills to everyone. Yk what I meant by "baepsae" right guyz?

He was putting more efforts than ever in his hip thrusts.

While doing "that" step he looked at Yn and bited his lips as a sign that he wanted to do this with her.

Yn was dancing, screaming, laughing, crying, all of the emotions were mixed that time for her.

It was 10pm.

The concert was over and the members were giving their goodbyes to armys. "Byeee sweetieee" Jimin said in his mic while looking at yn.

"Bye.. Jimin" Yn muttered while it was enough for Jimin to understand what she said from a distance.

Yn's pov;
At her home;
It was sooo much and MUCH AMAZING!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT REALLY HAPPENED!!!! I LOVE HIM, I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCHH!!! JIMIN!!!! YOU PABO WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MEEE!!! I NEVER LOOKED AT OTHER BOIESSS CUZ OF YOU AND NOW I AM GETTING THIS TYPE OF ATTENTION FROM YOUUU!!!! IT'S-IT'S PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH JIMIN..

Author pov;
Yn slept while listening to some light music by BTS, and with excitement she was tired too... And drifted into her dreamland, thinking bout him.

Next day;

It is a very special day for Yn, like yesterday.

Yn got ready.

Looking absolutely gorgeous.

She reached her destination.

She entered.

Yn met all the members, while Jimin was sitting on the last table, and Taehyung was sitting beside him.

She met all the members and now it was Taehyung's turn.

Jimin saw Yn.
Yn saw Jimin.
He smiled at her.
Yn smiled back.

After Taehyung, It was Jimin's turn.

First, Jimin hold Yn's hands.

Yn was excited, happy, shoked at the same time.

"Uhhm..." Yn said "h-hi, Jimin."

"Hi yn" .... He replied "Right?!"

"Yea...... Yn" She said.

They both were staring deep into each other's eyes. Now it was more that 10 minutes.

"You look more beautiful than yesterday" Jimin finally spoke up.

"I look beautiful everyday, you didn't saw me closely, yesterday. " Yn said.

"Yeah... I guess ur right.....darling"

"Well thank you............darling"  Yn replied.

"Aishh... Ur flirting skills gurll" Jimin said.

"I learned it from you....... Darling......" Yn said as she winked.

Jimin smirked at her confidence.

"I am staning you guys since I was 16, and now I am 23."

"Wow, Perfect age for me...." Jimin said.

"Really?" Yn said while smiling with excitement.

"You're cute" Jimin said.

"And ur handsome"  yn replied.

"I am hot on the bed.. if u don't know"  Jimin said.

Yn came closer to Jimin's ears and replied "Me too"

"Uhhhmmm...." Jimin said with a devilish smile.

"Wanna meet after this?" He asked.

Yn gave the biggest smile, like this is HER WORLD.

"O-omy- ......... O MY FUCKING LORD .....PARK JIMIN!!!?? HAS ASKED ME-.... T-TO...MEET- IN PRIVA-TE!!!!!???" Yn said in excitement.

"So what's ur answer baby girl"  Jimin said with a SMILE ...

"OMG yesssss!!!!!!" Yn said.

Then they both gave each other's number to each other, ofc they can't tell this to public that's why Yn wrote in a chit and gave to Jimin. Fan meet was now finally over.

At night;
Yn came out of the bathroom after taking a hot shower as soon as she opened her phone, she saw some text messages from an unknown number, who sent her those messages a minute ago.

The text messages;

Unknown: Hey yn!.. it's me JIMIN.
Unknown: I hope u remember what conversation we did today.
Unknown: I was hoping if we could meet right now?
Unknown: Cuz tomorrow I have to go to another city for the concert.
Unknown: And...it might get difficult after that to meet up.
Unknown: Well... I'll be waiting for ur message ;))

Yn got shoked.

She didn't expected.

That Park Jimin, would ever text him like that.

Then she wrote her reply and send it to Jimin.

Yn: Well, I really didn't expected that you would message meee... darling 😉...
Yn: and yea sure I can come over, but how?

Jimin immediately replied.

Jimin: I will send my driver!!! Don't worry. Just text me ur location plus I am in my apartment. So no other members are with me....

Yn: Wow you've already did ur planning, I guess.
Yn: I am impressed.

Jimin: This is nothing darling.....just come over, then I'll take u to heaven.

Yn: hahaha... Okiee, so send ur driver at xxx location...

Jimin: He's on his way...👅

Yn: Okiee, I'll get ready 🍑

Jimin: 🍑👅✨....

Yn: HEY! StOb iT!

While putting her phone away, she smiled at her self and got ready. It was only 8 pm till then. She also packed her clothes with her, you know....Incase....

.                     .                       .                        .

The driver came, and horned several times infront of her apartment. The security guard asked him who he's waiting for, the driver told the security guard Yn's name and her house number. After a while, Yn came down

Wearing a mini skurt.

All eyes were on her.

She sat in the car.

And the driver drove off.

Yn was getting very emotional and happy cuz ofc!! She is meeting her idol, her everything, one boy who she likes but that boy didn't even knew that she existed!!.... And now that only boiiee is calling her to come over to his house .... It's a big thing. Yn doesn't shows much but she's happy.

Not just happy but extremely happy!.....

.            .             .              .              .             .

Finally, they reached their destination.

Jimin came out of his house, and Yn came out of the car.....

Jimin: wow....I-I am... Out of words...

Yn: *chuckles* C'mon I am not that beautiful u are expressing me like.....

Jimin: No Yn!!.... You're gorgeous.....I do- don't know how to-

Yn: uhhhhmm.. so where are ur flirting skills? Sir??

Jimin: Come in then I'll tell you where they are.

When Yn was following him to his apartment...Then suddenly Jimin came and held Yn by her waist and started walking in....

They were now in the lift...

Only Jimin and Yn....

Jimin: Are u comfortable if I hold you like this forever?

Yn: Y-yes.......

There was a long silence between them...

Then suddenly yn said.....

Yn: Now I can't wait....

Then

she

suddenly

Kissed

Jimin

On his

Lips .....

Jimin was shoked for a while but he kissed her back...it was a passionate and kiss of love... They were not leaving each other until they reached at the top floor..... Jimin's penthouse....

While kissing they both went in there, then Jimin picked up Yn and they were still kissing..

And then Jimin entered the passcode of his penthouse and went in with Yn... Until they reached Jimin's room they were CONTINUOUSLY KISSING....

Then Jimin laid Yn down on her bed, they both broke the kiss to catch their breaths....

And now they both were staring each other with ocean eyes .....

Yn: I love you so much........Jimin
Jimin: I love you too... Yn
Jimin: But first tell me ... Are u really ok if we do 'it' together... I mean- are u comfortab-
Yn: Shhhhhhh

Yn said as she put her index finger on Jimin's lips... "I am very much comfortable with you..... And I don't care whatever happens between us tonight..."

"I didn't knew that u love me this much Yn, that u trust me blindly .." Jimin said as he stared deep under Yn's eyes.....

"I love you so much Jimin" Yn said and Jimin attached his lips to Yn's... They both were now kissing each other... Slowly, the kiss got deeper and they both were playing with each other's tongue in their mouth...

Then the Kiss got soooo much and much deeper it was like Jimin was going to eat Yn's lips. He started to kiss her roughly.

Then he went down to her neck, he started to leave  hickeys there... And Yn only knew to mourn out loud Jimin's name...

"J-Jimin...ahhh" yn said as she mourned and Jimin looked up at her and said "Call me Daddy babygirl cuz today night ur gonna scream ur hell out..

Jimin then went down and undressed Yn and himself too. But he was still wearing his boxers.

And Yn was naked from her upper body only.

Then Jimin started to suck Yn's boobs while he played with other...

"Ahhhh- daddyyyyy". Yn said.....

"Yeaaa gurlll u taste sooo good."

"You haven't tasted the main part yet daddy" Yn said as she smirked.

"Rightt ... I haven't" Jimin said and chuckled.

He stared to go down, down, down.
He was now sucking Yn's belly. Then he removed Yn's skurt and now she was only in her panties. She felt a little shy as she shyly looked away.....

"No need to be shy baby girl..... Ur daddy will then never leave you" Yn felt little butterflies in her stomach as she replied "Don't worry daddyy, I won't bother".....

Jimin smirked, and removed her panties...

Yn noticed that he hasn't removed his boxers yet... As Jimin was sucking Yn's pussy.

Yn stopped him. And sat down in a sitting position.

She started removing his boxers while staring at him as she bited her lips.

Jimin's member slung out.......

Yn stared at it with "OMG"  reaction...

"o my- go-......... It's- s-so BIG!!!!! Yn said...

"Ikr .... And it's all urs...." Jimin said

"D-daddy...wow" yn said as she was continuously staring at Jimin's dick/member...

"Wanna touch it?" Jimin said ...

Yn didn't said anything, she just stared at it and then hold it to put it in her mouth...

She did....
She was sucking his dick up and down while giving Jimin pleasure....

"Ahhh baby.....yesssss.... Take it more deep as u can .. daddy loves you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 95.1K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
5.2K 106 4
if you're under 18 or sensitive please don't read and don't take this in serious cause this is pure imagination of a fan and just a fanfiction nothin...
3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...