Her..|havan flores x reader...

By madiateyallupngl

(hellooo this is my first book please dont judge xoxo love youu) y/n is a normal teenager but one day she got... More

the call.
A/N
Havan?
Not a chapter but a gift.
And shit..
Y/ns scars?
Flim time.
A/N apology.
Hellooo
Don't go..
Thank you!
Mixed slushies<3

The flight.

462 10 13
By madiateyallupngl

Y/n's pov💟.
I woke up took a shower and brushed my teeth and got ready i hope there arent kids pulling my hair.

(If you dont like it change it but i thought that was cute.)
I then grabbed everything i needed and headed to the airport and put music on my f/s i then got to my class and boarded the plane so i texted mike and told and he said "ok see you soon have a safe flight y/n."
Mike also said he would pick me up so thats a relief im super excited but i changed my wallpaper so havan doesn't think im obsessed. I cant wait to meet the cast.
🤭🙏time skip💀🙏
I finally got picked up by mike but havan was in the car so i just put music on and went to sleep until we got to havans house and mike said we flim in a week and that im staying with havan for about 8 months i got inside her house and sat down.
HAVANS POV.
Me and the new cast member was staying at my house she pretty cute ngl- WAIT HAVAN STOP YOU JUST MET HER. I then walked over to her and said "hey sleepyhead your room isnt ready all the way you can take a nap in mine and then we can go shopping when your rooms done." I then grabbed her hand and led her to my room and let her use my bed while i painted for while until i got tired and snuck in bed with her i mean its just two friends sharing the same bed nothing more.
(Ok im done with this chapter!! 284 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...