Drabbling...

By realpeal

Drabbles are stories consisting of exactly one hundred words. They can be in any genre but the ones I write... More

The Door: Part 1
The Door: Part 2
The Door Part 3: Otherland
The Door Part 4: The Monster
Once Upon a Spider
Noise
A Thanksgiving Drabble
Battle for a Kingdom
Escaping the Darkness
Loved
Tatters
Bad Weather (with apologies to "Sharknado")
The Solution

Intervention

5 0 0
By realpeal

"I don't know."  He shook his head, dubiously.  "Are you sure we shouldn't stay out of this?"

"It needs to stop," she replied.

They watched the couple as they snarled and screamed, angrily going at each other with everything they could get their hands on. 

"Ooo...that was nasty! Hurry!"

He nodded and loosed his arrows at the two, striking both.

The angel dropped her lightning and the demon dropped his fireballs as they ran and clasped each other in a tight embrace, cooing sweet words of eternal love.

"See, Cupid? Told you it would work!" exclaimed Venus.  "Love always does."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.9K 21
❝ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π’ƒπ’“π’π’Œπ’†π’ π‘œπ‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘Ÿ, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π’„π’“π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ, π’„π’“π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ ❞ π’Šπ’ π’˜...
1M 46K 100
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was transmigrated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill secon...
306K 4.9K 61
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ π–¬π–Ίπ—‚π—Œπ—‚π–Ύ 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-π—„π—‡π—ˆπ—π—‡ π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‡π— π–Όπ—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹ π—‚π—Œ 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 π—π—ˆ 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...
15.9K 613 41
Debut in Interstellar After Retiring as Grim Reaper author: ailespeak genre: BL, Fantasy, Psychological Qin An was a former senior grim reaper who re...