The origin story Of Lolbit, T...

By glitchandlolbitshow

The origin story of my oc 💮glitch💮 More

👑Information👑
💮Chapter one: the incident💮
🏵chapter 2:the revival🏵
💮Chapter 3:The virus💮
🌺Chapter 4: the discovery🌺
🌺chapter 5:the show/the bean🌺
🏵chapter 5 part 2:the bean🏵
🌺🏵chapter 6:the child🌺🏵
🏵Chapter 7:Tangbits date night🏵
💉💮Chapter 8: August 19th💮💉
🌺Chapter 9:The sibling🌺
🌺chapter 10:The Bloodmoon🌺
🌺Chapter 11:Glitches full form🌺
🎄Chapter 12:Christmas special🎄
🌺Chapter 13:The plan🌺
💮🏵Chapter 14:the fight🏵💮
💮Chapter 15:Tangles incident💮
🏵🍪Chapter 16: Cookies!🍪🏵
🌺Chapter 17:camping trip🌺
🏵💉Chapter 18: missing?💮🏵
🏵Chapter 19:trampoline park🏵
🌺Chapter 21:The separation part 1🌺
🌺Chapter 21: the separation, part 2🌺
💮Chapter 22:Trapped🏵
🌺Chapter 23: Another kid!?🌺
🌺Chapter 24: forgiveness🌺
🍁Chapter 25: Quick round🍁
Re-write is done

💉💮chapter 20: Second place...💮💉

15 0 0
By glitchandlolbitshow

Lolbits font:bold
Tangles font:underline
My font:normal
Funtime foxys font: italics
Roxys font: underline italics
GM freddy: bold italics
Glitches font:bold underline
Btw whispering is []
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THINKING WHICH IS {}
"There was never enough room on this stage for both of us!" "HEY! Dont blame me! Your the one who didnt stand by when I asked you too poli-li-litely!"
🥇🥈🥇🥈🥇🥈🥇🥈🥇🥈🥇🥈🥇🥈🥇🥈

Nobodys POV

Lolbit was wandering around the plex, some of the other animatronics had heard someone laughing and thought it was lolbit, but when they asked her about it lolbit went to go investigate who, or what, was making noise.

When she got to the abandoned security room, she saw someone hiding in the shadows, she didnt recognize them until they walked out. Out came a white fox, pink torso and muzzle, red bow tie and pink eyes.

How could she forget?

"Hello again, sister~" Funtime foxy walked towards lolbit, tail twitching.

"You...I thought you had died...I thought I was rid of you!" Lolbit held a knife at the fox infront of her.

"Aww! Is that any way to treat a fellow family member? Rossalina?"

That name...that name brought back so much that lolbit did not want to remember.

She started tearing up, turning away from funtime foxy so they didnt see.

"hah! Still a pathetic cry baby I see. My my, in six years you havent changed a bit huh?"

[Shut up...]

"hmm?"

"I said..SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Lolbit gashed the knife across funtimes faceplates, leaving them dripping with oil, and then ran.

She didnt want to be with funtime, she ran to tangle to try and get help.

"Oh hi lolbi- Oh god! Holy mother of pearl why did you run here so fast what happened!?"

After lolbit caught her breath, she explained what happened.

"Your sister!? Shes here!? Look, see if you can go find her again, I'll stay near, but out of sight, okay?"

Lolbit nodded and went to go find funtime foxy.

Lolbit first headed back to the security room, not there.

The daycare? Nope. Roxy raceway? No! El chips,gator golf, nope.

Lolbit tried using their x-ray vision, they did indeed see a fox, but with the glamrocks?

Lolbit headed to the main atrium to investigate, with tangle close Behind.

Lolbit hid behind a statue, watching foxy and the glamrocks closely, funtime had a bandage over their face, covering the gash.

By the looks of it the glamrocks were treating foxy, funtime must've manipulated them!

Lolbit turned invisible, and walked up to the glamrocks to get a better listen

"So your really here to stay huh?"

"Yup!"

"That's perfect superstar! Maybe you could work with comedy bot in the theatre?"

Lolbit had to refrain herself from punching freddy right then and there.

Lolbit despised comedy bot for stealing their purpose, and normally went on stage themselves to replace him.

It would be a nightmare with funtime foxy there!

Lolbit ran back to tangle, turned visible again, and told her what she had heard.

"Oh shoot, this is getting bad. Very bad, what are we supposed to do?! Lolbit? Lolbit what are you doing?!"

Lolbit picked up the knife, still covered in funtimes oil, and grabbed her scythe, placing it on her back.

"What I should've done a long time ago." Lolbit left for the main atrium, where glamrock freddy, roxanne wolf and funtime foxy were talking, with freddy and roxy sitting on a bench, funtime infront of them, pacing around while talking.

When lolbit got to the top, she stormed to where the gang was, angry as hell.

"Hey superstar! I never thought I'd see you here! Have you come to see our new friend?"

"Yeah, you never come up here. Like, what's the occasion?" Lolbit stood infront of funtime.

"I dont need an introduction to your new "friend". We know eachother well."

Funtime just laughed it off.

"Its True freddy! Lolbit is my..DEAR..Sister! I love her very much!"

Funtime foxy gave a fake hug to lolbit, all while lolbit was growling very loudly indeed.

"That's amazing! I never knew you had a sister, lolbit!"

Lolbit pushed funtime away.

"That's because shes a bitch!"

"Language lolbit! Shes no..that word. Shes really kind!"

"Exactly! How could you say that lolbit?"

Funtime was putting on this innocent show, turning lolbits friends against her.

"wait...YOU DID THAT GASH DIDNT YOU! Your knife is still covered!"

Lolbit smiled, and not your ordinary smile. An insane smile. Lolbit shoved funtime into the wall, and trapped her there by pinning her with the scythe.

She then grabbed freddy and roxy, and smashed them together, knocking them out.

"What the fuck! are you insane!"

"I lost my sanity ages ago! I thought by slicing you that youd leave. Turns out, your gonna need alot more than a gash to keep you quiet~"

Lolbit grabbed the knife, and stabbed funtime in the side, making them scream in pain.

"that's right~ keep screaming for me~"

Have a break for a minute- no lolbit is not sexually attracted to funtime, it's the murder shes into. But lolbit is lolbit they dont care. Sweet home alabama baby. I'm sorry- here food:🍔🍟🍕🥪🥗🍱🥛🥤🍺🍹🍸🍷🍮🍭🍬🍫🍩🥧🧁🍪🍰🎂🍨🍧🍦🥮🍥🍤🍣🍢🍝🥠🍡🥟🍠🍿🥙

About 5 minutes later, when lolbit had pulled the knife out of funtime foxy.

"Wow. Your really resistant!"

"W-why are you doing this to me-!?"

Foxy was panting, choking on their own blood.

"Oh I see you dont remember what happened all those years ago! Would you like me to...REFRESH...Those memories?"

"Please no! I-I remember! That wasn't my fault!"

Lolbit Unhooked the scythe from the wall, causing funtime to fall down, then lolbit held the knife, still covered in oil, at funtime throat.

"You took everything from me.
My job, the kids, you told everyone that I was evil, that I wasnt to be trusted! You were there when the incident happened, you did nothing! You were sentient! you had full control, and you didnt try to help! I was almost decommissioned! Your lucky I could turn human! And now, you've manipulated everyone into thinking your good? Well, good news for me bitch. I'm the feared one here"

Funtime managed to knock lolbit back and get up from the floor, grabbing the knife lolbit dropped.

"NOW LOOK AT YOU! I MAY HAVE LIED BACK THEN, BUT NOW? ITS ALL TRUE!
YOU STABBED YOUR OWN SISTER! Hah.
And I thought you were loyal. It turns out your nothing but a second. Place. Medal."

Dozens of thoughts flooded lolbits mind.

All of them saying what funtime just said.

Lolbit had been 2nd place, for as long as she could remember.

But that ends now.

Lolbit got up, and turned away from funtime, pretending to walk off.

"hah. Knew it. Your too pathetic"

"oh I'm not walking away. I was just distracting you"

"from what?"

"This bitch!" Glitch grabbed the knife from funtime, twisted them around and stabbed them in the shoulder.

"AHHH! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? SHIT!"

Glitch threw them back against the wall, pinning them back again with the scythe, and then returning to lolbit.

"Oh I remember I never introduced you! Funtime, this is glitch!"

"Hi~"

Lolbit walked up to funtime.

"You couldve avoided this darling~ but it's too late.
I suggest if you dont want to die, you beg for your life~"

"In Spanish!"

Funtime did not know spanish. That is a problem.

So lolbit did what she said, and started slicing, stabbing, and beating funtime until she was in pain all over.

"Please...please just let me die! Cmon!you want it, I want it...MAKE IT END! JUST KILL ME!"

Lolbit got up, removed the knife, and called parts and services.

"Its no fun if I let you die. Besides, I'm your sister! I'm no family killer! Just dont be your rude fucking self and this wont happen again! Okay? Cya!"

Lolbit skipped off, leaving the bloody mess for parts and services to handle, hopefully they didnt find out who it was.

Even if they did, they wouldnt be alive much longer.

Lolbit wandered off, and fell asleep in the theatre for some reason.

The end

Fuck this took forever but it was worth it I love it- NARCISSISTIC FUNTIME FOXY AU BABYYY
1434 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
214K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
118K 261 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni