Re:zero reaction to subaru (b...

Por Cccbx321

As the cast of re:zero have finished watching Subaru suffering from arc 1-4 they thought it was over but they... M谩s

A Choice To Remember
Part 1: The Journey Begins
The Journey Continues Part 2
Part 3:Interlude And An Old New Friend
The News
Swordsman, yes please
Interlude
Update
Thiefs, Clowns and a village part 1

Is this the end or not?

463 8 2
Por Cccbx321

Hi guys, so I know it's been a while since I've last updated the story. I know it was wrong to leave you guys hanging, but to be honest, I wanted to make a story, but the reactions are not coming to me anymore.When I made this I loved writing the story more than the reactions. Listen, I still have the drafts to this story up to the alabasta arc but not in reaction form, just in story format .Do if you guys want me to publish the drafts and continue the story but not as reactions, please tell me because for now , I will take a break from reactions and focus more on making good stories.

I hope you guys understand

Till next time

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

2.6K 86 34
I do not own Re: zero that is owned by Tappei Nagatsuki. I started writing this after the other fanfic. heard of one loop in the Re: Zero series tha...
208K 2.2K 50
So I read @rue_23's Genshin Impact React Multiverse fanfic and decided to attempt my own. (A/N:HSR cast is joining the viewing) Chaos ensues. A/N:Sto...
2K 73 16
It'll probably be mostly anime but I will do other things if I know them. Requests. I only will do the request if I know the character so sorry.
53.3K 1.8K 41
"You love him don't you ?" I never thought that one day I would say "Yes, I love him". 鈿狅笍 Hi guys ! Sorry for the months of waiting but I just couldn...