SOLACE

By Kainat204

"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung "... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chap-2
chap- 3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap- 16
Chap-17
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap- 22
Chap- 23
Chap- 24
Chap- 25
Chap- 26
Chapter- 27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30
Chap-31
Chap-32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (M)
Chap-36
chap-37
Chap-38 (M)
Chap-39
Chap-40
Chap-41
Chap-42
Chap-43
Chap-44
Chap-45
Chap-46
Chap-47
Final chap
Epilogue
POLL

Chap-35

2.8K 117 11
By Kainat204

The sun was playing hide and seek with Seoul city.A hue of pale blue was scattered on the gigantic sky with a hint of light orange as the sun was hiding behind the moist clouds that were roaming on the sky.

The drenched smell of soil and leaves filled the nostrils of Seoul people , making them lazy and wanting them to wrap themselves with their warm blankets and sleep without a care in the world. But the hustle and bustle of city life never stopped .

Similarly, the jet black hair male sleeping under the warmth of his blanket didn't want to wake up from his sweet slumber but the weight of his responsibilities were too heavy for him to ignore.So with a grunt he woke up, welcoming the sun ray hitting his face and stretched his limbs.

He lazily looked around to find a certain ravenette haired boy beside him but there was no trace of him inside the room.Removing the blankets , he got up with difficulty since the happenings of last night ached his lower body.

He went inside the washroom taking a warm shower ,feeling all refreshed and made his way downstairs wearing the ravenette's clothes.His eyes lit up seeing the ravenette making breakfast ,humming a tune and smiling.

A wave of relief washed over him thinking the ravenette wasn't in a sour mood after yesterday's night.The ravenette heard the footsteps of someone but his smile disappeared thinking maybe the jet black hair guy regrets yesterday's doings.

The ravenette gathered his courage and looked up with a small smile and greeted the older,

" Good morning , Taehyung."

Jungkook got back his breath when Taehyung returned a genuine smile and chirped,

" Good morning Kookie."

They both felt a burden was lifted off their chest and the situation around them wasn't as awkward as they thought to be.

Seizing the opportunity Taehyung approached Jungkook ,back hugging him and placing a kiss on Jungkook's cheek and asked,

" What are you making Kookie? I am hungry."

Taehyung pouted but Jungkook was quick to kiss away the pout and replied,

" Wait a little more , baby.I am making pancakes and strawberry milkshakes then will feed you."

Taehyung nodded in understanding and rested his head on Jungkook's back while Jungkook continued cooking.

The whole thing felt very domestic.No soul in Seoul would believe that these two men were claiming to hate each other and swore to mess with each other's life just months ago.It is often said time heals everything but can time patch the scattered pieces of a broken heart?

Well, the answer is no.Taehyung and Jungkook were very well aware that the moment they would leave the house, the battle between them would commence.

Jungkook kept quiet because Taehyung was dealing with a very grave issue and he didn't want to hinder it because the life of a 16 year old girl was at stake.So for now Jungkook decided to keep away their differences aside and help Taehyung in bringing justice to the girl.

Taehyung and Jungkook were having their breakfast and talking over this matter when the sound of Taehyung's phone ringing interrupted them.Taehyung got up from his seat anxiously as soon as he heard the news over the phone ,making Jungkook worried.

Jungkook held Taehyung's arm when he ended the call and asked,

" What happened , Tae?"

Taehyung looked at him sadly and said,

" The girl was conscious last night but as soon as she woke up she started crying heavily and didn't let anyone come near her.The doctors had to give her sedatives to calm her down."

Jungkook sighed in sadness , he was feeling sorry for the girl , his heart was sinking and it made him more determined to punish her culprits.

"I have to go," Taehyung said but Jungkook insisted on dropping him to the hospital and wanted to see the girl.

Both of them got down from their car when they reached the hospital and went inside the ER.But the scene inside the ER made them speechless and scared the hell out of them.

All the people present in the ER were panic stricken , as the girl named Yoona who went through a traumatizing situation a few days ago was holding a metzenbaum scissor and pointing it towards anyone who tried to come near her.

Her eyes were filled with angry tears and she was screaming ,

" Don't come near me.Don't touch me or I will kill myself. "

She was threatening to slit her wrist pointing the scissors to her wrist.Her eyes were red ,she was trembling in fear but the people around her were trying to make her understand but everyone's words fell on deaf ears.

Taehyung and Jungkook made their way through the crowd and Taehyung stood in front of Yoona but Yoona instinctively pointed the scissor towards Taehyung to warn him.However, Taehyung had a calm expression on his face and he said as softly as possible,

" Hey! I promise I won't come near you but please will you listen to me?"

The girl nodded in disagreement, shaking her head vigorously and yelled,

" No,you guys are all cruel.Don't come near me.My body hurts.I want to die.I feel dirty.I AM DIRTY.PLEASE KILL ME"

Yoona cried out , still pointing the scissors towards Taehyung but took a careful step ahead alerting Yoona and she shouted again,

" STOP!"

Taehyung lifted his hands up showing he is surrendering and calmly said before signalling Jungkook with his eyes,

" Who said you are dirty? You are a pure girl made with so much love and so much care.My girl you have a beautiful life ahead of you,why do you want to die? I heard from your dad,you wanted to become a pilot but if you die you won't be able to become one."

" I DON'T WANT TO BECOME ANY THING.ALL OF MY DREAMS WERE SHATTERED THAT NIGHT.I WANT TO DIE JUST FUCKING DIE," Yoona lashed out and broke down crying but holding the scissor firmly above her wrist .

Before she could slit her wrist,Jungkook held her from behind and snatched the scissors from her wrist and threw it away.Everyone gasped loudly seeing the scene unfolding before their eyes.

Yoona was thrashing in Jungkook's hold ,trying to break free and grab anything nearby to harm herself but she couldn't get out of Jungkook's strong grip .

" LEAVE ME, I SAID LEAVE ME," Yoona was yelling but Jungkook was holding her ,trying to calm her down but Yoona bit him ,digging her teeth in Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook hissed in pain but quickly bit his own lips to stop himself from screaming.Yoona stopped struggling and yelling and instead started to beg ,

" Please ,don't hurt me.I beg , leave me, please leave me.It hurts,it hurts so bad."

Jungkook felt tears forming in the corners of his eyes,so he loosened his grip on her and she fell on her knees repeating the words.Everyone in the ER had tears on their eyes ,seeing the girl suffer like that and they felt their heart clenching both in agony and anger .

Jungkook hugged her carefully kneeling beside her and the girl broke down in his arms somehow feeling safe.

" I promise princess, no one will hurt you.I won't let anyone near you.You are safe.Even if your dreams are shattered, I will help you rebuild it.Give you the colors and wings you need to fly and smile ,"

Jungkook said in a soothing and convincing voice.

Yoona felt safe around the muscular arms holding her and speaking to her so sweetly.She looked at Jungkook with teary eyes and said,

" I brought shame upon my family.I am so pathetic."

Jungkook wiped away her tears and said ,

" Who said this nonsense to you? You are an angel and the bravest girl I have ever seen. One day you will make your parents proud, I know.If anyone tries to convince you otherwise , tell me I will punch them so hard that they will forget to talk."

Yoona looked at her asking silently really he will do it for her and Jungkook nodded and brought his pinky fingers in front of her and said,

" Promise."

Yoona gave him a weak smile and attached her pink finger with him and mumbled,

" Thank you."

Jungkook smiled softly and carefully made her sit on the bed.Her parents rushed to her and engulfed her in a tight hug and started crying.Jungkook moved aside to let them have their family time.

" Don't ever do it again,I am so proud of you my child.You are our pride princess,"

Yoona's father said, caressing her head.

Yoona looked down, mumbling a sorry and hugged her father.It was such an emotional scene that everyone had tears in their eyes.

Taehyung who saw the interaction between Jungkook and Yoona and had a proud smile adorning his face.He took pride in calling Jungkook as his man and he thought Jungkook would have become an amazing father but this thought left a bitter taste in his mouth.

He stood beside Jungkook and intertwined his hand with him and muttered,

" You did well."

Jungkook just gave a little nod but seeing the interaction between the father and the daughter made him sad.He had the sudden urge to hold his own child and pamper it but he knew his child was far away very far away from him.

He left the ER and strode towards his cabin with a heavy hurt .Taehyung wanted to follow him but he didn't have the courage to face Jungkook now because he knew what was going inside Jungkook's head ,thus he decided to leave him alone for some time.

Slowly,the dull day turned into a dreary evening.Another eventful day was recorded within the walls of Bangtan hospital.After today's happening in the morning , Taehyung was busy contacting the police, asking them whether they got any evidence or not.

He was eagerly waiting for the day after tomorrow as the test results will come and he can finally see the miscreant behind bars.During all this time, he didn't see a glimpse of Jungkook but he heard from his assistant that Jungkook left the hospital in late afternoon.

Wrapping up his work , he was about to go to his house when he remembered he didn't have his car with him as it was with the mechanic for repair.So he was standing in the exit of the hospital waiting for a cab but to his surprise a black Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport stopped in front of him.

The window of the car rolled down and there sat Jungkook on the driving seat with a stern expression.

" Get in,"

Jungkook said blankly and without any protest Taehyung sat in .When Jungkook started the car again, Taehyung spoke,

" You didn't have to come ,I could have managed."

The expression of Jungkook remained unchanged,his brows straight,his jaws tightened and he replied coldly,

" I don't want the thing that happened last night to repeat."

Taehyung knew which part Jungkook was talking about still it hurt him somehow.Everything was going well till morning but he knew this was coming.He just asked for one night from Jungkook and he gave him .Now the night had passed so everything was going back the way it was before.

The drive was silent, both of them lost in their own thoughts and after 20 minutes the car stopped in front of Taehyung's house just to see the house was burnt and some parts turned into ashes.

######

Phew !!Back with another chap. Enjoy reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.2K 26
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...
86.4K 2.8K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
193K 10.3K 28
A man who had nothing to lose.. Kim Taehyung, a 22 year old CEO of the biggest company of South Korea, had nothing left to lose. He works from the sh...
173K 6.7K 56
Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to man also but never he thought a modelli...