His Emancipator🖤 [His Duet #...

By alphabarbieee

"You're so soft baby" he murmurs. "I wish I could say the same about your dick." I exclaim. An enticing smile... More

BOOK PLAYLIST
Author's Note and Character Aesthetics
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE.
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE.
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE
Author's note and Spinoff announcement

CHAPTER FORTY NINE

17 3 0
By alphabarbieee

"No way!" Zuri remarks when I show her the gift Ethan bought for her. "Are you surprised?"

"Surprised? I'm astonished. When?" she gushes, skimming the hood of the black Porsche cayenne.

"I'm guessing he had it dropped off when we were at the party." I provide. Vlad gave us the key box when we arrived.

"You knew about this didn't you?"

I hesitate. "I'm not really allowed to say."

"I could stay here and admire this car but I need out of this dress." She expresses and so we make for the elevator. I can't wait to see her reaction when she sees what I got for her.

"Darelle why is there the new laptop model on our bed?" She asks when we enter our room.

"It's my second gift to you." I reply.

Zuri turns to face me, stunned. "Boy you better get me out of this dress or I'll tear it off." I don't wait to be told twice. We barrel for each other, letting my jacket fall on the floor.

I work her dress zipper like a predator after its prey. And maybe I am because the insatiable hunger I've felt for her the whole night is unrivalled.

My mouth explores hers as I lower us on to the bed. "I've wanted to do this all night." I mumble, abut her cheek.

"I want more." she pleads.

"Gladly." My lips slide down her neck and lower to her breasts. She arches her back off the bed to allow me to unclasp her bra and slide off her panties.

Angling my mouth between her legs, I dive right into her wetness, enjoying the warm feel of her. Like I promised, I use my tongue to draw my name on her clit. A primal act that causes her to produce a beautiful moan.

I deeply groan, my mouth still buried in her. "Good?" I ask, my scruffy chin now digging into her bundle of nerves. Her legs grow stiff on my back.

"I- I can't Darelle." she whimpers, her upper body tossing and turning on the sheets. "Here goes my third gift." I use my teeth to softly nib her clit. Her heels dig deeper and she convulses, orgasming all over my face.

I glide back on top of her as her harsh breathing simmers down. "Taste yourself on me." I enclose my mouth around hers.

I straighten to rid my clothes. "You're so hot." She says, looking up at me through her lashes. A slow grin tugs on my lips. "Thanks I get that a lot."

"Careful, you might end up fucking your hand." She warns.

Once I'm bare, I settle between her legs. Her hand reaches for my wet, engorged head. As much as I enjoy her hand on me, I have to draw it away. "Tonight it's all about you."

I gather her into my arms and gently lift her off the bed to place a pillow underneath her hips. I align myself at her entrance and gently push in. For several moments, I shut my eyes and remain still, reveling in the pleasure of being inside her.

"Are you okay down there?" Zuri questioningly stares at me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need a minute." Every time I'm inside her it always feels like we're doing it for the first time. Like I'm rediscovering myself.

Carefully and accurately, I begin rolling my hips. From this angle, the penetration and connection is deeper.

I pump into her slow and hard just the way she likes it and she rewards me with incessant moans and whimpers and a face only I can put on her.

I pull Zuri's legs up to my shoulders while increasing my rhythmic thrusts when her moans grow louder. "More." She pleads, her eyes drowsy and fingers digging into my biceps.

I escalate my movements, vigorously rubbing against her clitoris. If I wasn't so lost in my glee, I'd stop to admire the dreamy way she's looking at me. But I'm too far gone to stop. My strokes don't flutter until I sense her impending climax. I'm right there with you baby.

And since she's a pro at reading my expressions, she clamps tightly around me. For the second time tonight, I stay motionless just enjoying the dulceness.

"Please." She cries. How can I say no to my beautiful angel? She unclenches me and without a second wasted, I drive us to our peak.

Together we descend into an endless loop of a fleeting orgasm as fervent moans erupt from us. It feels like my soul leaves my body and I'm left a shell of a person. I surrender and collapse on her, holding most of my weight.

I barely register my surroundings as we shin down from our climax. So I settle for kissing Zuri because even in the darkest of places we'll always find each other. A feeling of satisfaction and possessiveness blooms in my chest.

"Best gift I've got today." Zuri sighs, heartedly. If only she knew what I have in store for her. But for now I draw her into my arms, reminiscing what we've had to fight just to have this sense of peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One thing about the holidays is they'll always move like wildfire. Zuri gets caught up in the wave of a new company. Sometimes she comes home early, we cook together, dance in the kitchen, put up Christmas decorations. Other times she comes home late, tired and I run her a warm bath, massage her or better yet embrace her when she needs a good cry after a stressful day.

And when we have our small fights, I cave in first because she's my soulmate and the mere thought of her hurting physically pains me. Every day I make a point of reminding her how proud of her I am.

Before we know it, it's the morning of Christmas eve. "I feel so guilty for not giving my staff the holidays off." Zuri says, rolling over to look at me.

"It's understandable at least you gave them a holiday bonus." I offer, caressing her side.

"You're right." She takes her phone from the night stand and snaps a picture of her lying on my chest. She swipes to Instagram and posts the photo with the caption You're in his DM's and I'm in his bed. And heart!!

"Ballsy. Send me the pic." She does.

"Mornings with my boo sounds better." She says after seeing my caption. "Can we just stay in bed the whole day? This is the only free day I've had since we launched the company." K-LINE TECH has been doing better than we thought but not without Zuri's extra hard work. At first we thought the holidays would disrupt the business but surprisingly people have been in a rush to sign contracts for the coming year.

"I wish we could but I have to show you your Christmas gift." I climb off the bed.

"Can't that happen tomorrow?"

"We're spending Christmas at my mom's remember." I remind her.

She flips the comforter over her face. "Okay fine." her voice comes out mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you taking me?" Zuri asks as I buckle her in my car seat.

I round the car to the driver's seat. "Just sit tight and be patient. We'll be there soon." I switch on the aux which is filled with her favorite songs that have started rubbing on me too.

"I'm not patient. I'm a Gemini." She whines.

My hand reaches out to her hip, squeezing gently. She sighs seductively and I almost slide my hand upwards but we don't have the time. "There's a blindfold in the back seat." I inform her.

"Great. What if you get kidnapped and I have to run to get help?" she complains.

"Nobody will get kidnapped and even if I do you'll save me and vice versa."

She begrudgingly ties the blindfold over her eyes "This better be worth it." The sun is stretching in the horizon. Perfect for what I have in store for us.

I put the car into park and help Zuri out of the car. I remove the blindfold from her eyes. She visibly gasps at the sight in front of us.

"Shut up!" she exclaims, taking in the sleek, two story modern house. "When? How?" she asks, surprised.

"For quite some time now."

"And you didn't think to tell me?"

"And miss out on that look you have on your face?"

She takes my hand in hers "Come on. I want to check it out."

I open the door and her gasp is even louder this time. The entrance hall features a practical coat closet, a home office and library. The furnished living area has a cathedral ceiling and a fireplace. The furniture in the living room leaves space for her piano.

Located near the laundry room, the kitchen offers a plenty of counter space, pantry and black marble kitchen island.

The backyard and swimming pool is accessible through retractable patio doors located in the dining room. The doors allow for plenty of lighting in the house. Zuri turns to me "This is amazing Darelle."

"Come on. Let's see the bedrooms."

We take the stairs to the second floor of the house. A mezzanine overlooks the family room, bringing in natural light. We pass two bedrooms to the master suite which is suited at the corner most part of the hallway.

Featured in the master bedroom is; a king sized bed with dark grey comforters, a walk in closet, a double vanity, a Jacuzzi tab, a large shower stall, a private toilet area and a covered terrace. "That's perfect for star gazing." She says pointing to the balcony.

"Let's check the other rooms." I divert her attention.

We walk side by side to the other two bedrooms on the floor. "Two bedroom for two kids just like you want."

"How did you know?"

"Unlike me, you have a vision board."

The two other bedrooms aren't much different from the master suite although the facilities are smaller.

"I have a surprise for you downstairs." I tell her, leading her to the backyard downstairs. The night has already started giving in.

"Oh my God when did you do this?" she squeals.

"I had someone make it before we came."

String lights, white and red rose petals line the path to the bubble tent at the corner of the back yard. Inside the tent, white and red throw pillows round the small picnic table. A TV screen sits at the front part of the balcony, Zuri's favorite show paused on it.

"Wow" she says, soaking in the tent. And I take that as my cue to do what I've wanted to do for two weeks.

I withdraw her favorite book from under the table and drop on one knee. She notices my absence from behind her and that's when she swings around.

"What?" tears begin to fill her eyes.

"No don't cry." I flip open the book, opening the part holding the ring. "Zuri you've been the light to my darkness. You walked into my life when I needed someone the most and even when I ignored you you still sat next to me and offered your help. When you joked about Roach being an asshole I badly wanted to agree with you but I couldn't or maybe I was scared of letting someone in."

She smiles tearily and I continue. "I don't know when my love for you started growing but it is the best feeling I've ever had. You complete me in more ways than one. My heart only beats the rhythm of your name. Sometimes my love for you scares me but I know you reciprocate it just as much.

"So if you allow me I want to do the rest of my life and afterlife with you. I want to be the first and last person you see every day. I want to be your shoulder when you need to cry and your laugh partner. I want to fight our battles with you.

"Zuri, will you marry me and give me the honor of being your husband, father of your children and life mate?" I finish, plucking the ring from the book.

Her efforts to blink back the tears fail when they escape down her cheeks. "Yes! Yes! Darelle. I'll be your wife, mother of your kids and life mate."

I slide the ring into her finger, releasing the book onto the picnic table. She drops on her knees and we share our first kiss as an engaged couple.

"How long have you been planning this?" she asks, when we've settled on the throw pillows.

I smile sheepishly, "Since your launch party." I pour us wine.

"All that long?"

"Yeah when I went to your dad's place that day it was to ask for your hand. I also passed by your mom's grave and a bird shitted on me so I took that as a good sign." I laugh a quiet laugh. "Then you started having the new business rush so I figured I'd find us a house first. Kira helped with that by the way."

"Kira knew?"

"She did but she was sworn to an oath of silence. I asked her if the ring would suit your preferences. Of course when I bought it I knew it'd be perfect but I just needed a second opinion. Kira and mom were really helpful."

"Wow so everyone knew except me." She frowns.

"Well they don't know we're planning a June wedding." I offer.

"Really? I've always wanted a June wedding."

"Only because it's your birthday month." I tease.

"June 20th. Never forget that."

"I wouldn't even if I wanted to." I kiss her cheek and move to align the throw pillows so we can gaze at the stars.

I pull her closer to my side. "I'm so glad you approached me that day."

"And I'm so glad you called me four days later." She jokes and we break into laughter. Yet tonight the stars aren't the only thing that's beautiful. Our new relation also is.

"I love you so much Keilee Zuri Bakari."

"I love you more Darelle Jones Larue."

A shooting star twinkles in the sky after our confession. Together we wish on our love. That night we dance together under the stars and christen all the surfaces of our new home.

In the end, my demons did succumb to her angels.

My little Emancipator.

A/N

Aaaaahhh!! This is the last chapter!!

The Epilogue will be out soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
217 27 16
Behind Kinsley Rife's habit of smiles and random thoughts, Kinsley fights her internally demons as she tries her best to find the peace she's looking...
199K 4.1K 74
ANGEL He infuriated me ever since our first encounter. I admired his looks and patience he had while holding me hostage. But as the months followed...
5.8K 116 17
Bronwyn was a naive, sheltered, inexperienced, high school scholar when she met bad boy, street racing, high school dropout, car thief Logan. He turn...