Ben 10 Beyond (spiderman cros...

By Titanuimninja96

13 year old ben Tennyson was just chillin when all of a sudden a portal opens up and sucks ben inside where h... More

Characters
Chapter 1: new beginnings
Chapter 2: new boy in school
Chapter 3: peni
Chapter 4: the new hero in town
Chapter 5: the spiderslayers attack

Authors note

197 5 0
By Titanuimninja96

Yep its conformed im doing seperate spiderverses now, so exciting right? Yeah probably, i mean look at the previous three, anyways probably gonna do more with different spider characters, but this time its young ben, first time too, and if you hadn't guessed already, yep peni parker is the spiderwoman this time, maybe even a certain spiderman 2099 with time travel stuff? Maybe?... anyways just want to disclose that this story isnt in any relation to my pervious stories with ben, all new, all different like last time so yeah hope you enjoy! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 2.7K 23
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
70.6K 1K 13
Since birth Y/N has been cursed by a powerful spirit and has been ostracized by his family, but little did anyone know he would be the one to defeat...
21.5K 3K 32
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????
58.2K 3.3K 50
ហេតុតែស្រឡាញ់បងស្រីសុខចិត្តមកបម្រីម៉ាហ្វៀដែរមានចិត្តឃោឃៅចំនួសបងស្រីដោយដឹងហើយថានិងមានរឿងអ្វីកើតឡើងក៏ប៉ុន្តែដែរធ្វើដើម្បីបងស្រី។តើនិងមានរឿងអ្វីបន្ទាប់ព...