Drabbling...

realpeal tarafından

Drabbles are stories consisting of exactly one hundred words. They can be in any genre but the ones I write... Daha Fazla

The Door: Part 1
The Door: Part 2
The Door Part 3: Otherland
The Door Part 4: The Monster
Once Upon a Spider
Noise
A Thanksgiving Drabble
Battle for a Kingdom
Escaping the Darkness
Loved
Tatters
Bad Weather (with apologies to "Sharknado")
Intervention

The Solution

5 0 0
realpeal tarafından

It was Zeke who found the solution.  Everybody else was too busy running to think of how to fight the things.

 "Zeke! Gitcha ass outchere 'n git 'n th' celler!" yelled Granmaw.  She grabbed the kid's hand and started down the steps.  The kid looked back and saw Zeke come out with a big pan and set it in the yard.

The zombies came shambling up, took a sniff, and fell to eating.  They all dropped dead, with satisfied smiles.

"Yep," said Zeke. "Et theyselves ta death, they did."

Everybody always did say Zeke's barbequed ribs were to die for.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

108K 404 30
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
189K 4.6K 109
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
69.4K 1.8K 67
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...