ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇꜱ || ʜʏᴜɴʟɪx.

De stray_kids_woooo

A hyunlix story. (Please make sure to read the description before starting to read) Completed! This fanfic is... Mai multe

INTRODUCTION.
FIRST DAY.
HATE YOU.
HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU.
HIS EYES.
HE SAW IT.
NEVER FORGIVE YOU.
FOUND HIM.
ROOFTOP.
STUCK.
OBEY.
HYUNLIX.
TAKE CARE OF HIM.
THE BLADE VILLAIN.
LIE.
UNDER THE RED LIGHTS.
HIS LOVE?
DEJA VU.
FIRST LOVE.
SCHOOL DAY.
THANK YOU.
ONLY ONE.
I AM SORRY HYUNG.
I PROMISE.
DRAWING HEARTS.
THE HORROR MAZE.
MY LITTLE PRINCE.
FIRST KISS.
CAUSE I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU.
MUMMY.
HIDING.
MISSING HIM.
TRUST HIM.
SPILL THE TRUTH.
CHOI MISUN.
CHOI JUNGHOON.
CHOI IAN.
TRUST IN YOURSELF.
LOVE AGAIN.
THE STORY OF HWANG HYUNJIN.
NEW GUARDIANS OF THE BOOK.
REJECTION.
GOOD DESICION.
TRAINING.
RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP.
I FUCKING LOVE YOU.
SCREAM FOR ME.
BOYFRIENDS.
A HEART I CAN'T HAVE.
RIGHT PERSON.
THE STORY OF YANG JEONGIN.
BACK HOME.
RED FLAMES.
MONSTER.
STOP THIS MADNESS.
ABOUT TIME.
HAN.
SHALL WE FUCK?
RED LIGHTS.
BORN WITH IT.
BLUE MET RED.
THE STORY OF KIM SEUNGMIN.
SEALED PROMISE.
NEXT CHALLENGE.
SEA.
TORN MASK.
INSANE.
LET ME HEAL YOU.
GAME START.
FIGHT FORWARD.
PRINCE.
SUPER HUMANS.
GOOD AND EVIL.
CHOSEN ONES.
Not an update!

DID I KILL THEM?

722 32 26
De stray_kids_woooo

Song recommendation: FNF by Stray Kids.

The school bus stopped as a freckled boy ran out of the bus, A smile was spread across his face as he rushed towards his home, To meet with the sight of his parent's faces. He opened the door as he yelled out that he was home, His father who have came early from work today smiled widely as he stood from the couch and embraced the little boy.

"Welcome back, Birthday boy."

The father said as the child laughed, His eyes lighting up. Soon the father and son made their way to the kitchen where the boy's mother was baking him sweets for his birthday, Currently she was baking her son's favourite choco-chip cookies.

The freckled boy rushed closer, Reaching his hand out to steal some of the cookie dough, His mother slapped his hand away saying he can only eat it after she bakes it, The boy pouts resulting for the chuckle that left the women's mouth.

She turned around to preheat the oven but as she turned back around what she saw was his husband and son already chewing on to the cookie dough, Like she didn't just warn them to not eat. The women heaved a long sigh as the two male's stared at her with a nervous smile but soon the women couldn't help but start laughing..

The laughter of that family spread around the house but later the laughter was replaced by screams of agony, The home which was filled with all their happy memories was burning down in to ashes, The blue flames swallowed everything down, Everything which Lee Felix cherished, That day he stood there surrounded by the blue flames, Tears left his eyes unconditionally as his parents screams filled his ears.. He didn't deserved to witness something like that, He didn't deserved to get his family get taken away like that but before he knew his parents has left him all alone in this world.

Felix gasped for air as he shoot opened his eyes, The bright light flashed in to his eyes as he finally opened his eyes after the sleep he had.. It was a dream, And that dream it wasn't nothing new.. He have come around the same dream alot of times before.. And he believed that those were the memories of the day he lost his family.

"Are you okay?"

The soft voice of hyunjin filled his ears as Felix looked up at his lover who held him in his arms as he slept, The concern was evident inside those eyes of his lover as Felix slowly rose his head up from hyunjin's chest.

Felix lashes were wet from tears and hyunjin didn't failed to notice it as the male held on to the younger's arm gently.

"If it is cause you couldn't help seungmin and jeongin earlier.. Don't worry love, We will make sure that we won't leave them alone again.. We won't repeat that mistake again.."

Hyunjin comforted the boy, The both boys were feeling really guilty at knowing they couldn't help them at that time but right now the tears that was left in Felix's eyes weren't because of that reason but because of the memories of his family.

"Can I have some water?"

The freckled boy asked and hyunjin nodded, He reached out for the water bottle only to notice the bottle being empty..

"I will go get some from downstairs.."

Hyunjin said and all Felix did was nod as he lowered his gaze. Hyunjin was worried but he just decided to keep quite as he walked out of the room.

Felix eyes automatically fell over the photo frame placed over the table, The boy stood up on his feet, Walking closer and reaching for the photo frame. His gaze fell up on the photo of his family, He grazed his thumb across his mother's face then moving his gaze towards his father, They both were smiling brightly and he wish he was still able to see those smiles..

Tears filled his eyes as he stared at that photo frame but then suddenly the blue flames that spread across that house flashes in to his mind, That was when he suddenly realised something.. He looked at the palm of his right hand.. The blue flames looked familiar.. He thought as he activated his quirk, His brown orbs turned blue as the blue flames appeared in his hand.. The freckled male's eyes widen as he stared at the fire that he held in the palm of his hand..

Did I..?

The door to the room was open once again and hyunjin held a bottle of water in his hand as he stared at Felix who held the photo frame in his one hand and his other hand had fire peeking out..

Felix blue orbs met hyunjin's brown one's.. The male parted his lips apart as he asked the prince.

"Did I kill them..?"

Hyunjin's eyes widen at that..

Jisung stared at the white ceiling blankly, Thousands of thoughts filled his mind as he he just laid there on the bed with eyes fixed on the ceiling.

Do he actually have a quirk? It was hard to believe that he did.. It was hard to believe that he could be born with a super strength like this.. He felt like he was too unlucky to have a special power like this..

The male heaved a heavy sigh as he let his eye lids to fall over his eyes, Blocking the lights that fell in to his eyes, The boy stared in to the darkness of his closed eyes.. But that was until he felt his heart suddenly beating really fast, The male shoot open his eyes and as soon as his eyes opened the visions of something flashed infront of his eyes.

A big circle of darkness caged over a part of the city.. Soon a figure of a male was walking in to black hole but once he was inside he didn't came back..

Jisung gasped as the vision disappeared out of his eyes.. What was that? The male questioned as he held on to the bed sheet beneath him.. With breathing heavily he rushed downstairs to get minho, At that moment, All he could think about was to get to Minho.

Minho who was busy watching something on the T.V flinched at the sudden voice of Jisung. The male turned his gaze towards Jisung who held tears inside his wide open eyes, Minho's heart clenched at that sight as he stood up on his feet, Walkin closer to the boy..

"I saw something hyung.. I once again had a vision.."

Minho's eyes widen at that and soon they were hurrying towards to get Ian. The raven head opened up the door of the guest room, His eyes meeting with the both smaller males.

"What's wrong?"

The raven head asked. Soon Jisung explained everything to Ian who asked for more details.

"Where exactly do you think it occured?"

"I guess near Minho hyung's University.."

"We should inform everyone."

Ian said rushing out of the room, But Jisung stop him by grabbing on to Ian's wrist, The taller male looked down at the boy.

"Can we trust my visions?"

The blue head asked which Ian replied.

"There is nothing else we can do rather than trusting it.."

With that the male continue walking away, Jisung stared ahead as he took a sharp breathe in..

"I guess I also have a quirk.."

Jisung said as Minho stared down at him.

"Yeah it does look like it... and are you really going to take a part in this?"

Minho asked as Jisung looked in to the older's eyes.

"Why should I not? Only people with quirks can do something about this.. And if I can do something to change the end of this world I would rather do that than just watching the world fall apart with guilt eating me up."

Minho was amused at the words of the younger as he watched the younger walk away.

"Wow I love you.."

The light brown head talked to himself as he watched Jisung walk away.

"Did I kill them..?"

Hyunjin part his lips as he called out for the younger boy.

"Felix.."

But before he could complete talking there was a hard knock on the door, Both Felix and Hyunjin turned their gaze towards the door as hyunjin made his way to open the door. The door opened as hyunjin met with Ian who told him.

"Jisung had another vision, I think we would have another villian out break soon--"

The raven head was interrupted when hyunjin's phone rang. Hyunjin pull out the hand phone from the pocket of his pants, His eyes scanning over the caller ID. It was Yuta..

Hyunjin hurriedly picked up the call.

"There is another vilian outbreak,. A weird looking black hole thing has engulfed a part near the seoul national University."

"We will be there, Sir."

Hyunjin cut the call as he told Ian.

"Yeah, There is another vilian outbreak.."

Hyunjin said and Jisung who just reached beside Ian also heard this as he finally was hundred present sure that him having a quirk was really true.

Hyunjin looked over at Felix, Who's eyes widen at the news.

"Let's talk about that later, Love.. We have something to deal with right now.."

Felix nodded his head at that as he placed the photo frame back on the table.

Seungmin and jeongin was currently in yuta's car, As promised Yuta was going to drop of the boys at Chan's house. Seungmin quitely stared outside the car window making jeongin to notice the weird aura surrounding seungmin.

"Are you okay?"

Hearing the voice of the younger, the brunette turned his gaze towards jeongin.

"I don't know, I been feeling uneasy for days now.. Feeling like someone is watching us, I thought it might be the villain from the hospital but this feeling, It is not leaving me."

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows at that and as soon as he was about to speak the car halted stop, Making them to jerk forward.
They both looked forward to meet with a black ball?

Seungmin quickly made his way outside, He stood there staring ahead at the big black ball that has engulfed a part of the place. Jeongin also stepped out, Meeting with the same sight, Eyes becoming wide.

"We should call the other two as well, This doesn't look that easy to take down.."

Yuta said as he also stepped out, Grabbing his phone to call hyunjin and Felix to the scene as well.

"What the fuck is this?"

Seungmin asked as he stared ahead.

Ian stopped chan's car near the cop cars as Felix and Hyunjin stepped out of the car, Meeting with jeongin and seungmin who looked at them.

Felix stared at the darkness that caged over the other half of the place.

"What is going on?"

Hyunjin asked.

"We are not sure, Nothing much has happened yet.. I guess we have to step in to it to find out.."

Jeongin said as Everyone stared ahead, Amazed.

Felix activated his quirk, Eyes turning blue as he looked over at hyunjin.

"We should go in."

Everyone's eyes widen at that.

"It's dangerous--"

"What else do you guys expect? We have to move before they make a move, We have a quirk for a reason."

Felix said but was stopped by seungmin.

"Still we can't just jump in to this without a plan, Felix."

"Then let's make one."

Soon they were gathering together to discuss about what to do.

"Ian hyung, Do you have any idea about this quirk?"

Hyunjin asked as the raven head shook his head a no.

"The part of the book we have isn't talking about this quirk."

Everyone sighed at that.

"Well as Felix said, There is no point of just staying here, We should act.. I guess it's better if four of us won't go in together.."

Seungmin said as hyunjin rose one of his eyebrows at that.

"Then how should we go?"

Hyunjin asked.

"In pairs.. You and Felix should go in first, Then me and jeongin will follow in but with a time limit, If y'all don't make it back within a given time we will act and when you guys go in make sure to have your call connected to my phone, Keep it in speaker."

Felix and Hyunjin nodded at that as they glanced at eachother before making their way towards the darkness. Hyunjin send a call to seungmin who picked it up, Putting it in speaker as he shove the phone back in to his pocket.

Felix placed his hand over the dark surface, Noticing his hand passing through it. Felix turned to look over at hyunjin, Who looked back at his lover.

"Are you scared?"

Felix asked as he activated his quirk once again, Hyunjin did the same as he responded.

"I don't think so it's the right time to be scared."

Felix smiled at that as he asked the taller.

"So shall we kick some asses?"

A smirk spread across hyunjin's lips as he replied.

"Sure."

To be continued~

Ayyyy let's kick asses--

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

17.7K 956 53
!!! A Stray Kids Modeling AU !!! 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗑_𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌_: 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝗌𝗐𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗁𝗐𝖺.𝗁...
16.6K 482 27
⚠️Remember this is a fanfic I do not wanna sexualize anyone in the story this is just for entertainment⚠️ ⚠️mentions of blood, weapons etc.⚠️ ⚠️Eng...
45.5K 2.3K 46
𖤣𖥧𖥣𖡡𖥧𖤣 "Take a risk. Our journey as humans is too short and happiness is too rare." At an all boys school, there were your stereotypical cliqu...
83K 3.3K 26
A hyunlix story. COMPLETED! "Everything was perfect in my life for once. I never thought loving a demon would change my life like this. Whatever it i...