In The Midst Of Serendipity

By Iwrites11

DO NOT COPY MY WORK Mir's! The name itself screams power. Mir's are the most influential and rich nawab of t... More

Author's Note
Characters and Asthetics
|Chapter 01| Mysterious Hazel Orbs
|Chapter 02| A Bloom In The Garden
|Chapter 03| The Cumbersome Excursion
|Chapter 04| A Horrendous Stratagem
|Chapter 05| The Emergence Of Her Distress
|Chapter 06| Her Dreadful Time Period
|Chapter 07| An Indifferent Redendvzous
|Chapter 08| A Change For The Bright Side
|Chapter 09| A Change For The Worst Side
|Chapter 10| The Uncanny Play of Destiny
|Chapter 11|It's Already Fated
|Chapter 12| Eye To Eye Clash
|Chapter 13| Some Matters Secrets
|Chapter 14|Unpleasant Situations
|Chapter 15| An Abrupt Proposal
|Chapter 16| The Fixation Of Fate
|Chapter 17| The Eve Of Henna
|Chapter 18| The Union Of Two Souls
|Chapter 19| The New Inclusion
|Chapter 20| The Reception Day
|Chapter 21|The Inkling Of Undesirable
|Chapter 22| Those Virtous Orbs
|Chapter 23| The Reminiscence Of The Past
|Chapter 24| The Notion Of Self Doubt
|Chapter 25| Irrelevant Arguments
|Chapter 26 |The Tint of Jealousy
|Chapter 27| An Event Attended Together
|Chapter 28| The First Display Of Care
|Chapter 29| The Change In The Atmosphere
|Chapter 30| Chaoctic Feelings
|Chapter 31| The Unexplainable Tragedy
|Chapter 32| Sniffles In The Dark
|Chapter 33| The Overdue Acceptance
|Chapter 34| The Blooming Relationship
|Chapter 35| The Uneasiness Inside
|Chapter 36|A Farewell To The Deceased
|Chapter 37| The Process Of Healing
|Chapter 38| The Breaking Point
|Chapter 39| Moving On
|Chapter 40| A New Beginning
|Chapter 42| Blazing Hazel Eyes
|Chapter 43|Series of Forgiveness
|Chapter 44| Destined Together
|Epilogue|

| Chapter 41| The Audacity Of The Bad

3.2K 110 3
By Iwrites11

Hey guys, here's another update. Also wanna tell you that this story is almost finishing. Maybe four to five chapters are left..I hope you all enjoy the rest of the updates too..
****

Author's POV (Edited)

A gloom air was surrounded on to the roof of Mir's Haveli. Nobody talked to each other anymore. Everyone had confined to their own cocoons. The once chattering living room was now filled with utter silence. Layers of quietness laid on the sofas of now dirty lounges. No one ate together anymore.

It's like the whole family had been cracked by the farewell of only one member. No one wants to spend time with each other anymore. The house kept in the hallow of silence every time of the day. Shehnaz Begum bad been affected by it the most.

She always wanted her family to stick together. She always wanted to see them happy together. She wanted them to stay close to each other in the bad times and the good times.

But alas everything was changed. Everyone was holding grudges towards each other. No one wants to stay in each other's presence even for a minute. It's like everyone was just tolerating each other for the sake of family formalities. No one wants to even talk.

Shehnaz Begum prayed to God in every Salah. She prayed to him to grant her family necessary wisdom. She doesn't want to leave this world knowing that her once sticking together family was now cracked and broken beyond repair. Her eyes bleed tears when she saw how everyone was giving each other cold shoulders.

Small to big arguments over trivial things are now daily dose for the Mir's haveli. Everyone was at each other's throat. Shehnaz was tired of their continuous bickering. Taunts, mockery, anger, sarcastic remarks had now became the constant member of their house.

Shehnaz was worried that her family might hurt each other too. She just prayed for god to return happiness to them once again. May her family stick back together once again. Her only wish is to see her family together when she leaves this world for good..

****

Aaban was in the backyard of the house. The night had fallen. It was almost dinner time but yet he was there sitting outside in the garden. He doesn't want to go inside. He doesn't like to eat alone. But, right now, all he found himself is alone. No one eats together even one time a day. They were far too gone to sit down like wise people and sort out their matters.

Rather they were choosing the easy way out. Everyone had developed a kind of an ignoring mechanism where they would just ignore each other presence to the core and think that they are peacefully living.

But it's far from reality.

No one is happy anymore. No one even smiles since Shah Zain left. Aaban misses his elder brother. He shared a weird kind of bond with him. They both kept teasing each other and are always at each other's throat but they love each other to the moon and back. Shah Zain was Aaban's mentor, his guide. He always look forward to him whenever he can't decided anything.

But right now, he can't even talk to him anymore. He wanted to give his brother some time alone. He had already faced so much and now he doesn't want to burden him. He deserves some time with his wife too.

He had a marital life now. His top most responsibility is Shiza now. Aaban had seen how little time they got here when they were living in the Haveli. Now, that they finally got some time alone from the constant headaches, he doesn't want to add his emotions on them too.

His brother had finally been happy in his life and he will do anything to keep his happiness intact. That's how much he loves his brother. He can do anything for him. Even if he has to sacrifice some things too..

****

Footsteps patted against the grass when someone entered the garden. The footsteps were so light that Aaban didn't even notice it. He only noticed the presence when someone sat beside him on the patio chair. The chair was two seater.

He craned his neck to see the person when he saw her. Olive skin, brown eyes with tiny freckles dancing on her cute button nose. His breath almost caught in his throat at the sight of her.

She was bare of any makeup yet still she managed to took his breath away. Maybe, that's what attract him most to her. Her simplicity. Her naivety. Her decency. Her over all everything.

She snapped his fingers at him and only then he came out of his wonder land. Pink hues tainted his cheek at the idea of being caught staring. He immediately looked away so she won't nofice.

A small smile already greeted her lips. She pursed her lips to control her smile before saying softly

"Aren't you going to eat?"

Aaban once again looked at Kinza. His heart swelled at the idea that she might care for him. He answered truthfully

"I don't want to eat alone."

His answer made Kinza sad. She had been how upset he's been these days. His once charming, always cheerful personality was lost somewhere. She doesn't like this dull aura of him. It's make him less Aaban like. She was used to seeing him with a cheeky grin etched onto his lips and mischief glinting in his eyes.

She doesn't like the hollowness that now adorned his beautiful brownish-hazel eyes. She sighed before saying again

"But you can't starve yourself like that."

Aaban chuckled before lightly joking

"Would you let me starve myself?"

She chuckled before answering

"I would never."

Her voice was determined and it ignited a spark inside both of their chests. Air around them suddenly felt cold. Harsh breaths could be heard. Both were lost looking into each other's eyes. Aaban was the one to break off the contact. Kinza shuffled in her seat before standing up abruptly. She avoided eye contact before saying

"C'mon, let's eat. I haven't eaten too."

Aaban nodded his head before standing up. She immediately ran inside the house making Aaban laughed. This woman would be the death of him one day...

****

Shiza's POV

It was late afternoon now. It's maybe close to 3 in the noon. I had been busy working in the kitchen. Since the separation from the Haveli, I had little to no work. Since there's only two of us, my house chores are very limited. Shah Zain also really helped me everytime so there's not so much to do when I'm alone in the house.

Like now, I had decided to reset the kitchen things once again. Sometimes, I missed the Haveli's kitchen. I was used to it and it was fun making dinner or lunch for everyone.

But now there's just the two of us and sometimes it did get a little boring. Shah Zain was also used to having constant bickering between him and his brother throughout the dinner. He missed his family so much.

So, I was about to touch the cabinets when I heard my phone went off from the room. I sighed before walking towards the room. As I checked the caller, my lips gathered into a smile. I picked it up before speaking softly

"Asalamualikum, how are you?"

The voice greeted me back from the other side

"Walikum asalam, appi. How are you?"

Bisma's sweet voice was like calm to my chaos. I sighed before saying

"I'm fine, just everyday work. How's Lahore by the way?"

After khala's death, Bisma decided to shift to Lahore. Her maternal aunt lived there and she asked her to come back there. Bisma asked for my advice and however, I was too upset just by the thought that she'll leave me, but I also knew that it will be a good change for her mental health.

Sometimes, all we need is a change of scenery. I can really tell from her chirpy voice that the change worked. Her voice once again resonated in my ears

"Everything's good here. My university is going smoothly. Thank you for sending money. I told you not to but still you're sending it. Thank you much, appi."

After Shah Zain heard that she was shifting and changing university, he offered his help. I told him not to worry but he told me that my family are his responsibility too. He wanted to help Bisma and he was the who was now sending money to her. He wanted to help her financially as a big brother.

I chuckled before assuring her

"Bisma, you're my family. Family do these things. Don't worry and just focus on your studies."

We talked for some more before she hang up as she had a tuition class. To not depend upon Shah Zain's money so she was tutoring students too. I just loved how hard working she is. She is standing on her own now. May Allah fulfill all her desires.

I placed the phone back on the dresser but before I could leave, the phone again rang. I checked it again and this time it was Shah Zain.

I picked up the phone and his smooth voice reached my ears

"What were you doing?"

I sighed before answering

"I was about to reset the kitchen cabinets. Why did you call?"

He exhaled loudly before speaking

"Shiza, can you do a work for me?"

My brows furrowed in confusion before I asked

"What type of work?"

His voice resonated through the phone

"I forgot a very important file at home. Can you please come here and give it to me? I would have come myself but there's another meeting starting just in ten minutes. If you don't have any problem, can you please take it here in an hour?"

I answered almost immediately

"Of course, I have no issue. I will come soon. Don't worry and just focus on your work."

He chuckled before speaking

"That's what I love about you. Take care. See you in an hour."

Blush crept on to my cheeks before I hang up. C'mon, get dressed for pay a visit to your husband.

*****

I looked myself in the mirror for the last time. I had changed into another piece of clothing. I was wearing a teal blue colored salwar kameez with the same colored duppata.

I tied my hairs in half before combing them. I wore my watch before spraying some perfume on myself. I had to look best of myself. This will be my second time going to Shah Zain's company.

I grabbed the file from the table as he texted me the color of it. I put in my purse before locking the door of the apartment. I took the lift downstairs.

As I exited the building, I hailed a cab. I told him the location of the office before sitting inside. After about 15 to 20 minutes, the cab driver stopped the car infront of the company.

I stepped out before giving him his fare and entered inside. I still can't stop myself from gushing over the interior of Shah Zain's company. The Mir's are really very rich.

I made my way to the receptionist before she greeted me softly. Everyone here now knows that I'm the wife of Shah Zain. I then told her

"I came here to give this file to Shah Zain."

She smiled politely before we both made our way to the lift. The lift stopped at the fourth floor and we stepped out.

The receptionist motioned towards the waiting area before informing me

"There's a meeting going on in Sir's cabin. It will end soon. Till then, can you please wait here?"

I smiled before assuring her

"No it's ok. I'll just wait here."

She just smiled before exiting the room. I placed the file and my purse on the lounge before taking a quick glance at the waiting area. I walked towards the window and stated to gaze out of it.

I was silently enjoying my view within any disturbance. But the calm was short lived as the next voice I heard, caused a shiver to ran down my spine and making me froze into my place

"Well, well, who do we have here?"...

Shiza's Dress

*****

That was kinda boring. But the next will be dramatic. Do comment, share and vote. I'll see you soon
Till then take care
Allah Hafiz
****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.2K 32
Idris alam man of his words workholic, short tempered but can't say no to his parents. What happens when this mamas boy gets married for his mother...
84.2K 3K 38
#1 IN MUSLIM ON 17/07/2021 #1 IN DUBAI on 22/6/2020 #1 IN TRADITIONAL ON 28/12/2020 #1 in Arab at 27/06/2021 #1 in desert at 4/07/2021 #1 in father-d...
188K 7.3K 60
"You are my most beautiful reality, the one I dreamed of every night and yet it wasn't written for me." A Y E S H A , Living a pretty simple life, s...
72.8K 2.5K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...