Living In Metropolis

By 134SelfieLol134

Sequel to Living In Smallville More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapt 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NOTE
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note

Chapter 19

158 9 1
By 134SelfieLol134

After seeing Zod and what he has planned, Clark has gone more and more cautious about his surroundings. Sure, he's invincible but he does have a weakness and it's the Green Kryptonite. His other weakness that he cares so much about is Heather. If something happens to her, he doesn't know what to do anymore.

Clark reaches his house. It seems so empty, Clark can just feel it. This makes him worried. As he opens the door, he hopes that Heather is there.

"Heather?" He calls out, his heart beating and his breath going faster and faster.

"Oh hey." Lois says, coming out of the living room.

"Lois? What are you doing here?

"Oh, just wanna say two things," Lois says, she waits for his response but she decides to just spurt it out, "first thing, I just wanted to say congratulations. And the second thing, I wanted to say good-bye."

Clark is taken off track. Congratulations? Good-bye? Which one should I ask?

"What are you saying, Lois?"

"Don't you know?" Clark shakes his head. Oh, well, damn, what should I say? Lois thinks to herself. "I'm leaving Smallville, Smallville."

"Leaving?"

"Yeah, I've found something better than The Daily Planet."

"But, what about your family? Friends?"

"I'm sorry, Smallville, but... That's my choice." Lois goes to the door, giving him a wave before leaving the house.

"What does she mean: congratulations?" Clark asks himself, but just put the thought away. He searches around the house for Heather, but see no sign of her.

- - - - -

"Tell me his weakness!" Zod yells at Heather, who is seated on a chair, tied up so that she cannot leave. Everyone is gathered around her, all scared and not knowing what to do.

She breathes heavily, "I'm not going to tell you."

Zod slaps her face, and Heather grunts. "What is his weakness!" Zod yells again, his voice echoing in the abandoned room of the building.

"He doesn't have one!" Heather yells back.

"That's nonsense. Everyone has to have at least one weakness."

"Let me talk to her." They hear a female voice in the background. The sound of her heels echoes in the room as she walks toward Zod.

Heather's eyes open wide once she sees her. "Tess! You son of a bitch!"

Tess scoffs, walking towards Heather. "C'mon, Heather, you're the wife of an alien. You must know his weakness."

"Never in a million years will I tell you."

Scoffing again, Tess looks at Faora. "Do you have a weapon I have borrow?" She asks. Faora grabs the gun from the back of her pants and hands it to Tess, who points the gun towards Heather's head. "Now, you have a choice, Heather. You can tell us the weakness, or you can die and have Clark suffer."

Impressed by Tess, Zod smiles and chuckles. "You are incredible, Tess."

Okay, Heather, you have a choice here. Do you want Clark and you to be a family, or do you want to have Clark dead? If I die, Clark will suffer. If I tell them, he will still suffer. Tough decision.

"It's-" Heather starts, but stops. She didn't mean to say anything. It's like her mouth is taking control of her. "It's the green meteor rock."

Tess tosses back the gun and Faora catches it swiftly. She turns around to face Zod, who is smiling, impressed with what she did. "You're welcome." Tess says, then leaves.

- - - - -

Once Tess has done Zod's dirty job and leaving the abandoned building, she calls Dr. Steven Hamilton, a specialist in meteor rocks.

"Yes, I could like to meet you and ask for a purchase of green meteor rock." Tess says over the phone and then hangs up after Dr. Steven Hamilton responds with a yes.

- - - - -

As Tess is checking files of Luther Corp, she hears footsteps coming towards her desk. Looking up, she sees Dr. Steven Hamilton with a green rock in his hands, no bigger than the size of his palms.

"The green meteor rock, you ordered." He says, placing it in front of her. On cue, Tess grabs out the briefcase under the desk filled with 10,000 dollars, and giving it to him.

"If you don't mind me asking, what do you need it for?" Dr. Hamilton asks, then grabbing the briefcase.

"It's none of your business, doctor." Tess replies, giving her attention back to the files of paper.

"Of course, my apologies." Dr. Hamilton says, then turning away to leave the room. Tess's security closes the door.

"Derek." She calls on the head of the guards.

"Yes, Ms. Mercer." He asks.

"I could like you to give this to General Zod. You know where he is, right?"

"Yes, madam." The guard picks up the rock and exits to do what Tess told him to do.

- - - - -

Where could she be? Where would Heather be? Zod can't take her, he doesn't know where we live. Unless Tess told him the address. That's it!

After saving crime in Metropolis, to keep Clark from worrying about Heather, he finally thought of a possibility. Clark super-speeds to the abandoned building to where Zod is staying. It's been about 2 hours since Heather has been missing. But now, he will find her.

Once he enters, the first thing he sees is Heather tied up in a chair, bruised and bleeding. Now, she's having her head hang down, as if she's sleeping.

Clark hears Zod's laugh, and he appears in front of him.

"What did you do to Heather?" Clark yells, making Heather wake up.

Zod doesn't reply, but chuckles. "Now, Faora."

And suddenly, Clark feels a deep pain in his gut and his body feels weak. He can't stand and he falls to the ground. Faora appears, her face is written with guilt. She places the rock beside him, and his body feels weaker. Grunting and groaning, he almost can't see. His ears ringing, he's almost going blind.

Clark can see a blurry image of Faora pointing the gun towards his head making his heart beat faster. And then an arrow struck towards her, making her fall.

Oliver. Clark thinks, his heart beating slower.

And then more of the Kryptonians being struck with arrows. He can see Oliver walk towards him, in his Green Arrow outfit, picking up the Green Kryptonite and then throwing it away.

Clark can feel everything in his body heal, his vision HD, and his hearing surround sound.

"Thanks." Clark says to Oliver.

"Don't thank me, thank Chloe." Oliver replies.

Heather clears her throat, grabbing their attention again. "Um, you can have your bromance somewhere else. I think I'm more important at the moment." Heather jokes.

Oliver and Clark smiles, and unties her then bringing her back home with Clark.

- - - - -

Hei :)

Finally updated!! Yayyy!! Okay, so... Action is going slow here.. I know, I'm sorry. But hey, I'm a boring person, but I'm trying my best to make the action come as fast as I can.

And I've got some other news. After this sequel, there will be another sequel mentioned by @DreamyKawaii to be a more romantic than action. Details will come later. And, another separate story of Superman, not Smallville, but Superman. My dad gave the idea, since he is also a writer...

Ooo, and don't think I forgot about you @AshleighTaylor076! Thank you for this brilliant idea!! Writers block isn't coming anymore, and I've got load if ideas up my sleeves.. Thank you!!

Yes, I'm don't rambling.. :)

Check out my other account: @Graceful_Gryphon

Thanks for reading!!

-Angieeee:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 112 22
ONC 2021 Fanfiction prompt 13 and Romance Prompt 71. This novella is a non-canon version of Superman, with some of the same characters and places. Le...
9K 923 43
Sequel to "Dieclari: Love at first sight 2" :)
68.6K 2.6K 24
come to me now. . . stay by my side. kiss me again. . . sequel to "hollywood forever."
414K 9.7K 28
Sequel to Anastasia Salvatore Mikealson