Welcome to the New Age

By ApollyonShirayuki

The world is now overrun by Zombies and some Zombies has it's own ability. One can jump from rooftops to roof... More

Prologue
Chapter 01: Another Survivors
Chapter 02: Find a way out
Chapter 03: Regroup
Chapter 05: Whispering Oaks
Chapter 06: The Concert
Chapter 07: Bloody Swamp

Chapter 04: Joy Ride

1.1K 38 24
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

Zoey and the others are on still waiting for Y/n and the rest of the new survivors to arrive.

Zoey: "I wonder what's taking Y/n so long."

Jeff: "I'm sure that they're taking a shelter due to this storm keep passing."

Louis: "Yeah, and besides. There were too many Tanks here. I just hope they're alright."

Annie: "Guys, I got a Smoker."

She was looking at a Smoker on the top of the building with her sniper rifle. She aim it at the Smoker's head, killing it, making smoke puff out of it.

Francis: "Whoa. I didn't even see the Smoker there. Good Shooting."

Louis: "Hey look! They maid it!"

He pointed by the stairs and saw Y/n and the others coming up. Zoey and Francis went up to Louis to greet them.

Zoey: "Y/n! I'm glad your alright!"

Y/n: "Sorry it took us long. We had to go on a detour."

Louis: "You guys made it!"

Rochelle: "Hey, I didn't see you on the other side."

Louis: "Yeah, I stayed here. I'm okay, just a little banged up. It wasn't easy getting up here. We lost a man."

Y/n can feel the sadness on their faces.

Louis: "I'm Louis, by the way. And this is Zoey and Francis. I'm sorry I didn't catch your names."

Coach: "My name's Coach."

Ellis: "Folks calls me Ellis."

Nick: "Nick."

Rochelle: "Rochelle."

Francis: "Hello, Rochelle. A beautiful name for a beautiful lady."

Rochelle: "Thanks. Nice vest."

Nick: "Should we leave you two alone?"

Rochelle: "No, no, no, no, no, no...."

Y/n: "Where's Jeff and Annie?"

Zoey: "They're over there. Keeping a look out for Smokers and Hunters."

Francis: "Hey, I never thought a fancy suit like you could make it this far."

Nick: "That's funny. Because I know that your lazy ass would still be here."

Francis: "I least I don't have a turd in my suit."

Y/n: "Told you, you have a turd on you."

Nick: "I-I uh.. put it there."

Y/n: "Alright, everybody shut up now. Let's start making plans."

Zoey: "There's an elevator over there that should take you all down. And once your down there, you need to find gas for the generator to lower the bride."

Louis: "And once the bride is on, it'll make a lot of noise."

Y/n: "Alright. Anything else?"

Francis: "That should all be it."

Zoey: "We'll cover you guys from up here while you fill up the generator."

Louis: "Even if I'm banged up, I can still use that MG over there."

Y/n: "Okay. Let's get moving people."

Y/n along with Nick, Ellis, Coach and Rochelle went to the elevator down. Zoey, Francis, Louis, Jeff and Annie went in position to cover them.

When Y/n and the rest got down, they saw many corpses on the ground.

Y/n: "Looks like you guys really didn't get up there easily."

Zoey: "Yeah....."

Y/n: "Hey, don't worry. We'll avenge Bill. Trust me."

Zoey: "I will."

Coach: "Let's go find these cans, people."

Y/n: "Coach, you and Nick head over there. Rochelle, Ellis you two go over there by the white truck. I'll try to look over here."

They all went to their objective area to find gas can. Y/n is walking quietly while getting his dual TMP's ready. He spotted a gas can beside a red car and walk towards it.

When he was about to grab it, he immediately turns around and saw a Charger, charging towards him. He roll out of the way, letting the Charger hit at the car.

Unfortunately, it triggered the car's alarm, alerting the horde.

Y/n: "God damn it."

The Charger was about to charge again, and Y/n starts spraying the Charger with bullet's killing it. After that, he put the guns on his side, grabs the gas can and run back to the generator as the horde is chasing him.

Francis: "Protect the President!"

Everyone from above starts shooting the zombies that chasing Y/n as he makes his was to the generator. Once he made it, her pour the gas on tank and press the power button.

Once the generator was on, it made a loud noise, alerting more hordes.

Y/n: "Keep coming, I'll keep killing!"

He saw the other are running back with gas can and he starts killing zombies that's chasing them.

Then he saw Ellis trip and a Hunter was about to Pounce on him. He was about to kill it, but a shot to the head killed the Hunter. He looks up to the bridge and saw Annie with a sniper rifle.

Y/n: "Nice shot, Sergeant!"

Annie: "Thank you, Sir!"

Y/n helped out Ellis and he continues to makes his way to the generator. After they finished pouring the gas, they went to help the others on killing the zombies.

Zoey: "Hey Y/n. I got something for you."

He looks up and she tosses him a pipe bomb. Y/n ignited the fuse before activating the luring sound.

Y/n: "Grenade!"

He throws it away from them as the zombies starts to run after it. Once most of the zombies went there, the pipe bomb explode, killing them all.

Coach: "Let's continue finding more gas, people."

He and Nick went to find more along with Ellis and Rochelle on the other direction.

Zoey: "I thought you'd already at New Orleans."

Y/n: "I was. But the chopper got attack by Tanks, knocking us down and killing my pilot. I met these guys after the crash and we escape using that stock car on the other side."

Louis: "That Nick guy isn't really nice. If Bill was here, he already would've shoot him."

Francis: "Yup. Bill would definitely shoot him."

Y/n: "Yeah, he was an asshole when I first saw them. Has a trust issue. But you can rely on him once you get to know him. How are you guys are gonna go to New Orleans anyway?"

Louis: "Bill made a plan on we use a boat to get there. We found a sail boat just by the bridge with supplies on it."

Y/n: "How did Bill die?"

Francis: "He.... Saved us."

Zoey: "The boat we found was on the other side of the river. The plan was to raise the bridge and get the boat on the other side. But unfortunately, there were too many of them here. By the time we made it up here, the generator stops working. Bill sacrifice himself to activate the bridge, and he was taken down by three Tanks."

Y/n: "..... Where's Bill's body?"

Jeff: "He's inside there, Sir."

He pointed at the door next to the generator. Y/n walk towards it, and saw the remains of Bill, leaning on a big generator while still holding his gun.

Y/n takes a knee down, put his hand on Bill's shoulder to pay respect. After a few moments, he heard the horde coming.

He gets up, heads outside and the others just heading back with more gas can. He backs them up as they pour the gas on the generator.

Coach: "Still need more gas!"

Rochelle: "Watch out!"

She pointed at a Jockey that's about to pounce on Coach. The Jockey was about to jump, but it got rain down with bullets by Francis.

Francis: "Pop it!"

Coach: "Hey, thanks!"

The last wave is coming at them but they were all gun down by Louis with a Machine Gun.

Louis: "Who's your Mama! Who's your Daddy!"

After they finished killing the last wave, Rochelle finished pouring her gas can to the generator.

Nick: "First we filled Jimmy's car with gas, now a generator.... What's next."

Ellis was about to answer, but Nick immediately stops him.

Nick: "Don't answer, Ellis."

Coach: "Let's continue finding more gas, people."

He and Nick went out while Ellis and Rochelle stay with Y/n.

Y/n: "Jeff. Annie. Do you two know the old military warehouse here?"

Jeff: "No sir."

Annie: "I'm not familiar too sir."

Y/n: "The plan is we're going to find the warehouse, hoping that there's still a vehicle there we can all use to escape."

Francis: "But what about the boat?"

Y/n: "It's too risky to use the boat. If a Spitter were to find us, it'll immediately melts it. And from what I remember, there are mines on the waters around Yggdrasil Base to alert if there's an aquatic infected."

Ellis: "Like zombie fish?"

Y/n: ".... Yes.... Zombie fish."

Then the generator immediately stops. Rochelle walk towards it, start it again, making a loud noise, alerting the horde.

Francis: "Incoming!"

He saw the hording coming in from the left and starts shooting at them. Then Y/n saw Coach and Nick running back with gas can.

Nick: "This should be enough!"

They both pour the gas into the generator, and the bridge starts to go down.

Y/n: "Let's clear them out!'

Everyone starts to defend the road from the incoming horde.

Jeff: "Spitter!"

He pointed at the Spitter by the rooftop across the road, letting Annie take aim, killing the Spitter.

Y/n: "Clear the wave!"

Louis: "Head's up!"

They look to the right and saw the zombies getting rain down by Louis.

Nick: "Louis, you are a badass with that gun!"

Louis starts to laugh maniacally as he keeps killing zombies. After the zombies were all dead, the survivors can finally take a breath.

Coach: "Draw bridge is down, people."

Nick: "Let's get to the car."

Y/n: "Wait. Something's coming."

Rochelle: "You don't mean-"

Annie: "SHIT! TANKS!"

She pointed at the uphill road in front of them and saw 3 Tanks heading towards them.

Francis(Shock): "3 Tanks?! I hate Tanks!"

Coach: "Oh this is bad!"

Y/n: "Everyone! Get ready!"

The others starts to reload while Louis didn't waste a second time and starts shooting at the incoming Tanks.

They all starts shooting the Tank with one of them is charging towards Y/n. The Tank carried the car and throws it towards them, barely hitting Coach.

Ellis: "Haul ass!"

They start to run away from the Tanks as the other continues to cover them from the safe distance.

Y/n: "Over here! You son of a bitch!"

He's trying to provoke the Tank to come after him instead of the others. Now two Tanks are chasing him as dodge their giant fist.

The others were able to kill one Tanks and now went to help Y/n with the other two.

Zoey: "Molotov!"

She throws the Molotov into the two Tanks, setting them on fire. Y/n finished reloading his guns, but one of the Tanks was able to slam it's fist at him, throwing him into the fence.

Zoey: "Y/n!"

Y/n recovers, but it costed him his dual TMPs, breaking into pieces during the Tank's attack.

Y/n: "Fuck this!"

Coach: "Head's up!"

He look at Coach and saw him throws a Katana towards him. Y/n catches it and run towards the Tank.

He tried to slice the Tank's skin, but it can't go deep enough. As the Tank raised it's arms up, Y/n tried to slice the muscle under its arm, making it limp.

Y/n: "Not so tough now huh?!"

The Tank use it other arm, trying to hit Y/n, but he keeps dodging it due to the Tank's slow movement. Y/n keeps slicing the Tank, but it was able to smack Y/n away.

Y/n crash into a car's windshield, and the Tank charges at him. The Tank punch the car away, launching it to the wall. Y/n was able to get off before he got sandwich.

The Tank charges towards him again, but it was stop by Louis's Machine Gun. Louis keeps firing at the Tank, but his gun stop due to overheat.

Louis: "Oh shit! Not now!"

Before the Tank could even charges at Y/n again, he immediately get in front of the Tank and stab the Katana right through the Tank's mouth, killing it.

He was about to grab the Katana back, but he was smack away by the remaining Tank. Y/n landed on the busted car, getting impaled by one shrapnel.

Y/n(Pain): "GAAAHHH!"

Zoey: "Y/N!!"

The Tank was about to finish Y/n off, but it got impaled by a running forklift.

Nick: "SUCK ON THIS!"

Nick continue to drive the forklift as the Tank is trying to stop it. The Tank was able to stop the forklift and trying to lift it over. Nick jump out of the forklift as Louis and the others keeps shooting on it.

Then Jeff grabs his remaining grenade and throws it at the Tank, blowing the forklift up along with the Tank.

Louis: "THAT! IS FOR BILL!"

Once all the Tank was dead, Zoey immediately heads down towards Y/n. When she got there, she saw the shrapnel went through his body.

Zoey(Cry): "No, no, no, no, no! Please don't leave me again! Please don't!"

Y/n(Weak): "P-Pull it out..."

Coach: "No! You'll bleed to death!"

Y/n(Weak): "P-Pull it out... Please...."

Everyone look at each other, not knowing if they pull it out or not. Then Nick walk towards Y/n and going to grab the shrapnel.

Zoey: "Stop!"

Nick: "He said it himself."

Zoey: "He'll die!"

Nick: "Even if we keep that thing on him, he'll also die. None of us are doctors here, and the only thing we can do is to do what he says."

Zoey was about to protest again, but Y/n holds her hand.

Y/n(Weak): "Don't..... Let him....."

Zoey(Cry): "But I can't let you die...."

Y/n(Weak): "I'm not going to leave you..... Trust me....."

Zoey wipes the tears with her sleeve and nodded at Nick. He nods back and pulled the shrapnel from Y/n as he screams in pain.

Once the shrapnel was out, the look at Y/n's wound, and were shock to see it's healing.

Ellis(Shock): "Okay..... Whaaaaaaat....."

Y/n slowly gets up as the others were still in shock.

Y/n: "Let's find that warehouse, then I'll explain everything. But first, let's give Bill a proper burial. Jeff, Annie. Go find some shovel."

The two soldiers did what their CO told them. After the two of them found some shovel, they went to the side of the bridge near the boat.

Nick: "Allow us."

He and Ellis grabs the shovel from Annie and Jeff as they starts digging. Y/n went back inside the warehouse and carried Bill's corpse and gently place him in the hole.

He, Jeff and Annie fired three shots in the air, paying respect for the fallen veteran. Ellis and Nick starts burying Bill as Zoey couldn't help but to cry on Y/n's shoulder. After they were done, Y/n made a make-shift cross on Bill's grave while placing his green beret on it.

Francis: "We're going to miss you, old man."

Louis: "Thank you Bill... For everything."

Zoey kneel down by the grave and gently placed Bill's assault rifle on top of it.

Zoey(Tears): "We're going to miss you, Bill. And thank you for saving us."

Time Skip brought to you by

The team kept looking for the garage while Ellis is slowly following behind, driving the car. Louis is at the passenger seat due to his injured leg.

Jeff: "Sir, I think I see it."

He pointed at warehouse with a fence around it.

Y/n: "Let's go."

They walk towards there but the gate was lock by chains.

Annie: "Shit. We'll need a bolt cutter to open this-"

She was cut-off when Y/n pulled the chains apart with his bare hands. He opened the gate and walk inside.

Y/n: "Let's go."

The others follows him and Ellis parked the car inside while Francis helps Louis. Coach closed the gate behind them, so the zombies can't get through.

Y/n: "Let's hope there's something in here. Jeff. Annie."

The two soldiers walk towards the door. Jeff gets his shotgun ready while Annie is waiting by the side.

Jeff: "Breaching!"

He shot the hinges of the door and Y/n kicks it. He enters first with Jeff and Annie following. They look around to see if there's looters or zombies.

Y/n: "Annie, up the catwalk. Jeff, take left. I'll take right."

The two soldiers did what Y/n told them and went to check each corner they pass by.

Jeff: "Clear on the left."

Annie: "Clear up top."

Y/n: "Looks like this area's clear. Regroup by the door."

The three soldiers went back to the starting door.

Ellis: "That was kinda awesome! It's like watching a movie raiding the place!"

Coach: "Everything good?"

Y/n: "There's no sign of anyone been here. So it's clear."

The others went inside as Jeff turn the lights on.

Louis: "Holy shit. Look at that thing."

Ellis: "It's beautiful."

Coach: "Nice."

They were talking about the armored truck that's been parked inside.

Y/n: "Thick plated armored Humvee for 12 capacity. The Tanks will be having a hard time ripping this thing apart."

Zoey: "Y/n.... What exactly is happening to you?"

The others looks at him, waiting for an answer.

Y/n: "5 years ago I was on a mission in a remote location in Spain. Rochelle, you asked me earlier what was my first mission right?"

Rochelle: "Yeah."

Y/n: "My first mission was to rescue a hostage. And that hostage is the President's daughter. Ashley Graham."

Nick: "The President's daughter?"

Jeff: "We never heard of this news."

Y/n: "The President order it to keep it from the public. Only high ranking officers were known to that."

Coach: "But how did you get that healing powers?"

Y/n: "On that mission, I wasn't alone. I was with another Agent. Leon Kennedy. We both track down the Ashley in a remote village. But the people there weren't normal. All of them have a parasite called 'Las Plagas'. It's a brainwashing parasite that will obey the leader. Both me, Leon and Ashley were infected by the Plagas. But since it takes time for the Plagas to grow, we were able to get rid of it with a help from a spy there. But unfortunately, mine was too late. The Plagas hatch inside of me, unable to be removed."

Annie: "So your also infected?"

Y/n: "In a way, yes. But that's not all. The spy said that the Plaga hatch, but I wasn't under control of the Leader. He said that there's something that's preventing the Plaga from getting me under control. Before he can even make a test, he was killed by the Leader."

Zoey: "So until now, you got that Plaga inside you?"

Y/n: "Yeah... Even the top scientist doesn't know how to remove the Plaga without killing me. They said that the Plaga attach itself into my organs, becoming one of them. And the Plaga gave me, superhuman strength, durability, agility, stamina and healing."

Francis: "So, you literally become Superman?"

Ellis: "Gaining super powers. Now that's awesome!"

Y/n: "It's not easy as you might think. When the Plaga hatch, I felt intense burn in my entire body. It's like I'm being burn alive but not dying. My eyes felt like it's being gouged out and I felt like I'm being stab with many knives, from head to foot. I felt those pain for hours, while Leon and Ashley couldn't do anything. After the mission was finish and we got back, I was experimented on. Some scientist thought that if they use my blood as an enhancement, so they could make super soldiers. But that wasn't the case. The moment my blood gets out from my body, it turn into an ordinary blood with no enhancement. It's like the Plaga got a mind of its own, not wanting to get spread. I was kept in a room full of scientist for a year until they couldn't find a solution."

Annie: "But do you feel like you want to get that Plaga out of you?"

Y/n: "I did. But for the past few year, it grew on me. Without this thing, I might have been dead already. Now that I've told you all everything, let's look for supplies around here."

Everyone scattered around the warehouse to find something useful. While walk to the Armored truck to see if there's gas and a working engine.

Zoey: "Y/n....."

He turns around and saw the concern face on Zoey.

Y/n: "Zoey.... Telling you all what happened to me during these past few years might have made you all think that I'm a monster now huh? Well, I don't blame you. I should be dead the moment the Plaga hatch inside me, but instead, that thing turned me into a monster. If you want to break-up, then I guess it's for the best. No one would want to be with a monst-"

He was cut off when Zoey slaps him. The slap was heard through out the warehouse, making everyone look. But they immediately look away when they realized quarrel between couples.

Zoey: "Your NOT a monster, Y/n. Having that thing inside you doesn't change on what you are. You are Y/n Crownguard. My boyfriend and everyone's friend. If it wasn't for you, all of us wouldn't be in here. So don't think yourself as a monster."

Y/n just took a deep breath and smiles.

Y/n: "Thanks, Zoey. Sometimes I feel like your too good for me."

Zoey: *Giggle*"I think it's the other way around."

The group continue on finding on useful things and Ellis just finished gassing up Jimmy Gibbs and the Humvee.

Y/n: "Alright, people. Wheels up in ten."

Ellis: "What's that mean?"

Jeff: "Means we'll leave in ten minutes."

Francis: "Hey, check this thing out!"

He was carrying a Morse code equipment.

Ellis: "What is that?"

Francis: "Don't know."

Annie: "It's a Morse Code equipment."

Y/n: "We can use it to contact Yggdrasil."

He grab the equipment from Francis and set it on the table. He starts sending Morse Code to Yggdrasil, hoping that they'll respond.

Then a few seconds later, they received a feedback.

Francis: "Whoa! That thing just move!"

Jeff: "We got a response!"

Y/n kept listening to the response, until he made a sentence on it.

Y/n: "Yggdrasil is still standing. But they've been encountering new type of infected."

Nick: "Great. More headache of those guys again."

The devices keeps beeping, transferring them more news.

Y/n: "Son of a bitch."

Coach: "What they said?"

Y/n: "They said that we only have a week to get there."

Louis: "Why?"

Y/n: "They're going to lock down the base and start bombing around it to clear the infected."

Ellis: "We can't just go after they finish bombing it?"

Y/n: "They're going to drop many Napalm bombs around it. The flames on those things are deadly that my regeneration couldn't keep up. And they're not just going to drop it in one go. It'll be a continues drop for an entire week that will spread all over Louisiana. So if they start dropping those, we'll be on our own for an entire two months with no support. And we must get away from the bombing zone as far as possible."

Coach: "Shit. That is bad."

Y/n: "We need to start moving, people."

They loaded all the things they'll need to the cars. After they were finished, Ellis went back to Jimmy Gibbs along with Nick, Coach and Rochelle. Y/n went to the Humvee's driver seat, Zoey at the passenger while Louis, Francis, Jeff and Annie at the back.

Y/n: "Ellis, stay behind me."

Ellis: "Roger that!"

Y/n: "Lock and load, people."

He starts the ignition, letting out a roar from the exhaust pipes. He then drives through the gate and Ellis follows.

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n and the others have been driving for at least three hours. Along the way, they encountered many zombies, but Y/n just simply ran them over. They only thing that they avoided was a Tank.

Francis: "This might be the longest road trip I had while riding on a truck."

Louis: "This is the first time I've had a long trip on the road. The office is pretty stressful and the boss is kind of a shit head."

Francis: "Hey, Annie, Jeff. What your story you two? How did you end up being soldiers?"

Jeff: "Well, when I was a kid, I played a lot of shooting games and got intrigue with guns. So after I graduated High School, I immediately apply to military training. The training wasn't easy as I thought. We have to wake up before sunrise and immediately goes on training until sunset. The first few weeks I was a total shit. But then I manage to get the hang of it."

Louis: "What about you, Annie?"

Annie: "Well, I was delinquent when I was in high school. I always skip school, hangout with my friends, and ignoring what my parents are saying. But then one day, they sent me into a Police program where the other parents can't control their kids anymore. We all spent one night in a prison to teach us a lesson. The other kids starts crying when the inmates starts shouting at their face. The other inmates keeps screaming at my face, but I wasn't piss or anything. I just let them yell until their throat sour. Then one officer start talking to me about her youth when she was like me, doesn't listen to her parents. She told me that she witness her parents get murder because she's been hanging out with the wrong people. That situation reflected on me. Sure that I don't follow what my parents told me to do, but that doesn't mean I hate them. So after that night, I went home, apologize to my parents and they accepted it. And from that day on, I want to become a soldier to protect them. So now, here I am."

Louis: "Wow. That's really noble."

Annie: "Yeah. That's what my neighbors said too. But I'm glad that my folks are in Yggdrasil Base. So I know that they're safe."

Louis: "What about you, Jeff? Where are your folks?"

Jeff: "My parents died on a car accident when I was 10. My grandparents were the only one that raised me and help me get to the military. They died last year, so I really don't have anyone left."

Louis: "Don't be so down man. I lost my family too. But I got a new family. And it's you guys."

Jeff: "Guess your right."

Annie: "What about you sir? What's your story on becoming a soldier?"

Y/n: "I wanted to become a soldier because it's like a family tree to us. My great-grandfather, my grandfather, and my father. They're all high rankings in the military. So you can say that I'm following their footsteps."

Jeff: "How did you get promoted into Colonel?"

Y/n: "After the experiment on me, I went on missions under the President. Since then all of the mission are accomplished, I was promoted into Colonel."

Francis: "Do you have a cool codename?"

Y/n: "Yeah. When I was a First Lieutenant, my call sign was 'Chaos'. I was under Captain John Price at that time. After a while, I keep getting promoted until I reached Colonel with a new call sign 'Reaper'."

Zoey: "So what was the hardest mission you've got?"

Y/n: "That would be my first mission on Spain. Had to deal with many crazy villagers while having a parasite inside you."

Louis: "So how did you and Zoey meet?"

Zoey: "We met during our first year in college. I kinda bump into him when I was looking for my classroom."

Y/n: "We ended up being classmate at that. We became friends first but during a few months, we started dating."

Zoey: "And after that, we became official. But our relationship isn't always perfect. People starts making rumors about us, saying that Y/n had sex with someone or I was cheating Y/n with someone. But we both know we wouldn't do that to each other so we didn't pay them any attention."

Y/n: "Right. But before we can even graduate, I was immediately called by my Father. I didn't have any time to say goodbye to Zoey or explain. And that was the last time I saw her."

Zoey: "Until yesterday."

Annie: "So does your Dad know that you two are dating?"

Y/n: "Yeah. I sometimes bring Zoey home to meet my folks. They liked her, especially my Mom."

Zoey: "Your Mom did kept saying to finish school first before we can move together."

Y/n: "By the way, what happened to your folks?"

Zoey: "..... When we were having dinner, someone broke inside the house. The guy tackled mom and bit her. Dad push the guy away from Mom, but she's starting to lose blood. I was about to call an ambulance, but I saw Mom running towards me. Dad put himself between Mom and me, letting Mom bit her. Dad didn't have a choice and shoot Mom in the head. Dad look down to his hand and saw the bite. He gave me his gun and told me to shoot him before he turned into one. I did what he said, and tried to get out of the City. That's where Bill found me."

Y/n: "I.... I'm sorry for your lose, Zoey."

Zoey: "It's alright. The important thing is that we're together again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 12 42
It's been four bloody years since this fuckin virus came about. It's been kind of quiet, with just me, Chris, Liliana, and welp. Life so far has been...
8.9K 1.8K 26
A deadly virus. A young woman chosen to become the ultimate bioweapon. As the countdown to the apocalypse begins, one man rises to defy the odds. Wh...
811K 28.2K 34
Once New Orleans became infected with the "Dark flu" everything changed. School became a doctors appointment and adults beame freakishly worried pare...
5.1M 236K 41
(Book 1) In a world where a virus has spread turning most of the population into flesh eating monsters, there are two friends partying it up in New O...