Don't Blame Me

By aonungswifeyy

Lëyla, Jake Sully's oldest daughter has been promised to Aonung, the Chief of Awa'atlu's son, in order to let... More

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

697 32 23
By aonungswifeyy

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"We can't just stay here Neteyam. We have to go back and look around" Lo'ak says as him and Neteyam had returned back to the island.

"We don't know where she is" Neteyam says, "what use will it be."

"Which is why we have to look. We can't just leave her out there" Lo'ak says.

"Lo'ak.. we can't.."

"What are you trying to say? That she might be dead?" Lo'ak asks.

"There is a possibility that she could be dead. Eyza was found dead and she's missing. There is no way she could be alive" Neteyam replied.

"She is alive. She is most definitely alive. It would not make sense for her to be dead when she took her belongings with her. She might be hurt, but there is no way she is dead" Lo'ak says.

"So you think she's hiding?" Neteyam asks.

"Yes! Who wouldn't? She's out there alone and she needs us. We're her brothers. She has been there for us every time we needed her. Now we need to find her" Lo'ak turns around and stops in sudden shock.

Neteyam notices his expression and turns around to see Ao'nung and Rotxo stood behind them.

"How much did you-?"

"All of it. We heard all of it" Ao'nung says.

"Lëy'las' dead..?" Rotxo asks.

"No."
"Possibly."

Neteyam and Lo'ak both say at the same time.

Lo'ak sighs, "there is no way she is dead and we need to find her."

"Both of our fathers have gone out a long with a search party" Ao'nung says.

"So what? We sit here and do nothing?" Lo'ak asks.

Ao'nung gives a glance to Neteyam, "it's better than having another one of you hurt."

"If you want to stay then stay. I'm going to find her" Lo'ak walks off.

"Lo'ak, wait-"

Neteyam tries to hold him back but Lo'ak ignores him, continuing to walk away.

"What did you... find? When you saw Eyza?" Rotxo asks.

"She was laying there with blood on her stomach. Lo'ak noticed the blood. But there was not much to see, it was dark out" Neteyam says.

"So what are we doing here? Come on, let's go with Lo'ak. We can go back there and try and find out what might have happened" Ao'nung runs off after Lo'ak, as the rest follow.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Her hair is very long" R'ia says, as she touches Lëy'las' hair gently.

"And one day you will have hair just as long, R'ia" her grandmother (Tsahìk) replied, as she is sat opposite Lëy'la, examining her head.

"You are in luck, that Këon had found you when he did. Your head was bleeding quite a lot" the Tsahìk says.

"Why do I not remember what had happened?" Lëy'la asks her, "i try to but, it hurts my head."

"Do not force yourself to remember. It will come back to you dear. Your head was hit quite harshly, so it will effect your memory. But it will come back slowly. You just have to let it heal" the Tsahìk replies.

Lëy'la nods, before her eyes wander away to Këon, who walks in holding R'en.

"They do not want to leave" Këon says, as he puts R'en down.

The Tsahìk let's out a light chuckle, "seeing someone new is surprising to them. So they are curious."

She then takes out an ointment, "I used this on you last night and it helped. So I will use it again."

Lëy'la gives her a trusting nod, as she relaxes her shoulders and closes her eyes, taking a deep breath.

The Tsahìk places some ointment onto her fingers before she looks to R'ia.

"R'ia. Will you help your grandmother?" She asks her.

R'ia let's go of the strand of hair from Lëy'las' head as she holds onto the tub in her hand.

As she places a little on Lëy'las' head, it causes her to flinch in pain.

"Grandma, you should probably use yona bark" Këon walks to his grandmothers ointments, fiddling around until he finds it and takes it out.

"You realise I am Tsahìk, right?" His grandmother replies.

"Yes grandma, I know. But yona bark stings less" Këon says, as he sits down next to his grandmother.

Lëy'la opens her eyes as she watches Këon placing the ointment in his fingers slowly.

She begins to remember her siblings.

"I would use yona
bark" Kiri says, walking to Neteyam who is wounded.

"Oh really? And who is Tsahìk?" Mo'at asks, as she's already putting ointment onto Neteyam's wound.

"You are grandma- move" Kiri pushes Lo'ak out the way, before sitting down next to Mo'at, "you are grandma. But yona bark is better."

Lëy'la smiles, looking down, as she begins to remember her siblings but her smile fades, worried about how they are feeling right now. Knowing that Neteyam was upset with her.

That she never had the chance to say goodbye to any of them either.

"Are you alright?" Këon asks.

She looks back up at Këon and nods, "I am fine."

"Can we show her where we play?" R'en asks.
"All of our friends are asking about her" R'ia adds on.

Lëy'la smiles at them.

"Later. First, we must get her something to eat. Let her settle in" Këon says.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"You look.. scared" Këon says.

Lëy'la shakes her head no, "I am not scared. Just confused."

"Confused?" Këon looked at her.

"How this has all happened.." Lëy'la says.

"My grandmother wishes for you not to think about it too much. You will hurt yourself more" Këon says.

"I know but.. I can not help myself but to think. All I do, is think" Lëy'la says.

Këon looks at her, seeing her walk with her head down, as her eye brows were furrowed.

The best way to stop her from thinking was to talk to her.

"You did not tell me your name" Këon says.

Lëy'la looks up at him.

"Your name?" Këon asks.

"Oh. My name is Lëy'la. Lëy'la... Sully" Lëy'la says.

"Sully? You are Jake Sully's daughter?" Këon asks.

Lëy'la gives out a sigh and nods, "you know who he is."

"He is living in Awa'atlu. All the villagers know about him now. We have been warned to not say where he is. By the Cheif's orders" Këon says.

Lëy'la nods, "I suppose everyone else knows then."

She looks around, seeing other people giving her strange looks.

"We do not associate with forest people. It is unusual so, that is why everyone is looking" Këon says.

"I know" Lëy'la nods.

"You must be the oldest daughter then. The one that is to mate with.. Ao'nung?" Këon asks.

Lëy'la looks at him, "you know all this?"

Këon let's put a light chuckle and nods, "word gets spread around. Being from a.. highly stated family, I hear a lot of stuff."

Lëy'la nods, and lets out a sigh, "well yes.. I am meant to mate with the chief's son. Unfortunately."

"You do not sound happy?" Këon asks.

Lëy'la nods, "I'm not. I'm not happy. About anything at all."

"Is that why I had found you on your own?" Këon asks.

Lëy'la looks at him confused.

"Well I supposed that, if your family are in hiding, you will stick together. Did you.. try to run away?" Këon asks.

"I wished to go back home. I do not belong here" Lëy'la says.

"Anyone can belong here. Once they chose to adapt and learn the way of water, you can belong here" Këon says.

They see another boy running towards them, "Këon. You must come quick!"

He seemed out of breath.

"I shall be back" Këon says to Lëy'la before he runs along with the boy.

Lëy'la follows after them slowly, when she sees more people, joining the island.

Looking distraught.

Hurt.

Some with black ashes marked on their face. A fire, perhaps?

Lëy'la looks around at them confused, until her eyes land onto the Tsahìk, where she suddenly gets a flashback.

The flashback of her sitting on Eyza, when she noticed one of the island's on fire. That Tsahìk was there.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"This is where you found Eyza?" Ao'nung asks.

Lo'ak nods, "my father must have taken her away but, this is where we found her."

They begin to look around.

"I found something!" Neteyam holds up, what looks like a jewel.

Ao'nung looks at it, taking it out his hand.

"This belongs to one of our people" he says, "only a sea person can claim this. This can't belong to Lëy'la" Ao'nung says.

"I don't think she even had possession to anything like that.." Lo'ak says.

"Look" Ao'nung holds up a similar jewel that was placed on to his song chord.

"It only belongs to those who are children of Tsahìk" Ao'nung says.

"Guys.." Rotxo calls out.

They turn around to look at him, seeing him stood next to a stone.

They look down at the stone and the horror was bought to their eyes when they had seen a mark of blood.

A lot of blood.

They walk closer to it.

"Is that.."
"It could possibly be hers.."

They stood, looking at the blood trail in front of them, confused.

Distressed.

What happened to Lëy'la and where was she?

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"What do you mean he's gone?" Quaritch turns around to look at one of his men.

"He is no longer on the ship. We don't know where he has disappeared to.."

"Well track down his mask and follow him! We can't lose him!" Quaritch shouts.

"That's the problem" his man holds up Spider's mask.

"Son of a bitch.." Quaritch mutters, "he must have changed the masks."

He escaped.

Spider escaped.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1K 18
Y/n sully, eldest daughter of neytiri and jake sully, what happens when she has to flee her home to join another clan, but meets a boy who tends to i...
solace By max

Fanfiction

15.5K 470 16
avatar 2 -- jake sully x metkayina!oc
49.5K 1.6K 12
❝ secrets i have held in my heart, are harder to hide than i thought. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 rotxo fell for the one girl...
5.2K 10 18
Story is continuing after new home The families are growing, aonung was made olo'eyktan chief, neteyam is now his husband after they mated to be marr...