Everything and anything about...

By StarLight_Fantasy

You can request headcannons, x readers, any crazy scenarios about Super league. The rules are in the first ch... More

Rules for requests!
Miko Chan x Male! reader (Requested)
Twisting Tiger x Reader (Requested)
Character headcannons (Twisting Tiger)
Character headcannons (Vince, Requested)
Supa Strikas Shitpost #1

What's up with Shakes and Skarra?

329 9 9
By StarLight_Fantasy

Not requested, but again I have no requests right now so I figured out you guys would like to see my writing style before requesting. 😂

It was a rare peaceful morning in the locker room of Supa strikas, where they were preparing for training. They were quite grateful for it honestly, because the last thing they wanted was a chaos or problem on a monday morning. However, today's their unlucky day because today they were gonna get into a lot of chaos.

"GUYS! GUYS! THIS IS REALLY BAD!"

There goes their morning peace by a certain German blonde, running into the locker room, holding his beloved phone. Klaus is one of the two players in the team who usually runs into a problem or a chaos. A big part of that is because he is so dramatic.

"What happened Klaus man? Why are you yelling?" Rasta asked, concerned for his teammate's sanity and his own. Though he is the most patient of all players, and doesn't say it, he does admit to himself that Klaus can be a bit annoying due to his over dramatic-ness over trivial things.

"If it's about any of your teen dramas latest season, I don't wanna hear it." El madator said, pointing at the phone in Klaus's hand, while trying to fix his hair.

Not that he is that heartless to disregard his fellow teammate panic attack, the reason why has its own story.

When Klaus was once his roommate, he woke him up in middle of his beauty sleep, at 3 AM to be more specific. Just to tell him that according to some gossip magazine his favourite drama is cancelled without getting a season 5.

Not only he kept talking about it for like an hour, he also binged watch that stupid show's old seasons just to pay his respects. The entire night.

So he was in no mood to let him ruin his entire morning with some gossip.

"No! It is not about that! Why would I yell about something like that in the morning?" Klaus asked angrily.

There was an awkward silence when everyone was waiting for Klaus's bad news, but half expecting something else from his loud mouth first.

"Alright! I admit at first I was gonna tell you all about latest season of model students. But this is more important than that, so that has to wait. But I'll tell you guys all about it after-" Klaus continued in much calmer tone, but was cut off by North Shaw.

"Just spit it out already dude!" North said angrily, not wanting to hear his ramblings right now. Words of aggreement were by others were heard in the locker room.

"Fine! Cheak this out on my favourite gossip magazine website!" He swiped to the website on his phone he wanted to show his teammates. It was actually on screen already, he just wanted to make it appear dramatic.

It was about Shakes and his biggest rival, Skarra. There was a picture of them together, at a random cafe, they actually looked like a couple in that picture, ya know they were pretty close and it almost seemed like kissing. To put salt on wounds, there was this written was there beneath the picture.

"Super league's biggest rivals to best friends? Or they are something more closer than that?"

No noise was heard from anyone, everyone was shocked, or at least they pretended to.

"Haha! Dude, nice one!" North Shaw laughed, punching Blok's arm playfully.

"Seriously Klaus you thought we would believe that?" Big Bo said.

"You need to work on your pranks..." Cool Joe added, laughing with others.

"Media says anything Klaus, like just read more articles, there's probably some more weird theories!" Tiger said in a light-hearted tone.

Klaus blinks and scrolls down on the phone in his hands, now curious, because, of course he just came dashing only after reading like the first article.

Klaus read aloud the next article. "Supa sub, Klaus is secretly a reporter for magazines along with being a footballer? Does he spill everyone's secrets in the media? Wow there's even a photo of mine buying one... I mean of course it isn't true!" He said the last sentence in panic, eyes widened.

"Told you!" Tiger replied, chuckling now. But everyone else was laughing too much now, expect for a certain narcissistic striker.

Everyone noticed him, and North asked him the question on behalf of everyone.

"Dude! Don't tell me you actually believe it?" He asked, while laughing.

"About that report, I'm not sure if it is fake or not..." El madator admitted.

Dead silence in the room, except for North, the guy was still laughing his ass off.

El madator looked around awkwardly, yeah it's rare that he took anything seriously about something which didn't concern him. And El also knew about it deep down, not that he'll admit it even to himself.

But he had this serious demeanor, that just yelled 'Seriously guys, I'm not joking around! I'm serious!' that's why everyone shut up.

Blok was the first one to comment on that. "Brrzrt kryltzort El? (What are you saying, El?)

North Shaw also stopped laughing, "Why are you being so serious dude?"

El madator still was debating in his head whether to tell them or not, but nevertheless decided to tell the truth, about the situation.

"Maybe, just maybe, Shakes and Skarra are more closer than they seem to be..." El madator finally said.

"Really?" Cool Joe, asked first.

"How are you sure?" Rasta added.

"Yeah they were friends, we get it, but that was in the past! They are bitter rivals now..." Big Bo commented.

"I don't think a true friend abandon their friends on a train which can fall off any second. Are we in some kind of alternate reality?" Tiger said, completely unamused by El's claim if he were being honest.

"Well, you all are right..." El madator continued as he struggled to find the correct words. He is thinking how the hell is he gonna explain them the situation without it being confusing?

"Are you going to tell us or not? What's taking you so long?" Klaus asked, looking at him awkwardly.

"Okay fine, you know last week when we were coming from the match against Invincible United, I saw-" El madator finally started the story.

"Shakes and Skarra together?" Cool Joe asked. "That was so predictable!" Even he was getting bored, because all this stuff was too predictable and cliche.

"How did you know?!" El madator asked, genuinely confused, and annoyingly dramatic. "But whatever that doesn't matter, does it? The damage is already done!"

"Stop being such a drama king dude!" North commented.

"What were they taking about?" Rasta asked calmly.

"So let me tell the tale..." El madator replied in the same annoyingly dramatic tone.
_______________               ______________

It all started with the last goal we made in the last week's match, or at least I think so.

"El madator! Pass the ball to me!" Shakes yelled at me.

As much as I hate to admit, he is right, I'm surrounded by Automatic & Dingaan even a header is difficult, despite my amazing heading skills with my beautiful head. It was too long from the net.

And besides, it doesn't hurt to give Shakes a little credit, I have already scored two goals. So I passed the ball to him. Because just Skarra and goalkeeper was in his way.

"Skarra can change the game! It's only 3-3 right now, and if Shakes doesn't score in this last minute, they have to face the unbreakable wall in the penalties shootouts!" Mac well, commented.

"And that is extremely difficult to get through! That was the initial plan of Invincible United after all!" Brenda continued from the commentary box.

Well, it was kind of true, but if anyone could break that wall, that would be me! But I guess, Shakes score this goal as well....

Shakes was running with the ball and Skarra tried to snatch it away from him. They were face to face, the ball with Shakes.

"Well, we are getting the points in this game loser!" Skarra taunted, nothing new. He was

"There's a difference between confident and overconfident, Prince charming." Shakes replied with a smirk, taking the ball back and forth but not running now.

"Oh please as if you can manage to take the ball through our unbreakable wall in the shootouts and even now it's impossible for you!" Skarra said.

And at that moment, the defenders just abandoned me like I didn't exist, Automatic, Dingaan & Snake gathered behind Skarra. My way was totally clear, expect for the goalkeeper of course.

I knew what was coming now. Dooma did too, that's why he's yelling at them from the midfield and running towards them.

"You're right, it is almost impossible to get through that wall..." Shakes admitted, with a frown.

"About time you understood!" Skarra said with pride.

Shakes smirked, and tossed the ball in the air and used the iconic bicycle kick to me, I was quite close to the net after all.

I just made an effortless header in the direction of the net, which of course the goalkeeper missed. We won by 3-4.

______________                     _____________

"And what's the point of telling all this?" North asked, in a monotone voice.

"We were playing the game too you know, just in case you forgot." Tiger remarked sarcastically.

"What does that has to do with Skarra and Shakes?" Cool Joe asked.

"I was just providing my point of view to everyone." El madator replied, dramatically.

"No one asked for that!" Cool Joe, Big Bo, Tiger, North replied at once.

"Just tell us what did you hear from them." Rasta asked, calmly.

"Fine, fine you guys don't appreciate it enough anyway! So I will just tell you want you want to hear..." El madator replied arrogantly.
______________                ______________

I was just heading in the locker room just after the match to celebrate my glorious victory, oh sorry I mean our victory but eh, same thing right?

And then I heard Shakes and Skarra talking together about well, the game, outside the locker rooms of the both teams.

"Well, you wouldn't be anything if not for your lame teammates!" Skarra taunted, again nothing new.

"That is what football is all about, Skarra! Teamwork! You can't play it all on your own you know!" Shakes replied, but we all know he is referring to just me. Okay fine maybe you all do help on the team but obviously I'm the most important player!

"Teamwork, huh? You didn't even get man of the match award!" Skarra said.

"Maybe if Invincible United played fair, and actually worked on teamwork, they could won against us!" Shakes remarked, rolling his eyes.

"Teamwork! Rubbish, they are all idiots!" Skarra replied back, folding his arms.

"You just proved my point..." Shakes said, facepalming.

Skarra grumbled and as usual, started to walk away from Shakes.

"When you were in City Rovers, you actually knew teamwork that's why our team was so good back then!"

Shakes taunted, extremely furious, like I have never seen him been so angry at anything before. I guess that taunt just came out because he was trying to bottle up his feelings of anger, and maybe even his sadness because that Skarra just went from being his best friends to just a complete jerk to him, and to the people he cares about. But hey, who knows?

Skarra stopped walking and turned around, equally furious as him now. The situation was getting real tense now...

"You're the one who ruined everything Shakes! From the day you get selected in arguably the best team in the super league!"

Skarra replied, maybe he was also spilling his true feelings too, mostly angry but also a little hurt. Just like Shakes, I guess.

"I wanted to stay friends with you! We could have been friends and with your skills in football, you could have been in any other super league team! But you had to, had to go in Invincible United, the most unfair, cheating team!" Shakes said, still furious, but now hurt slipping a bit away in his tone.

"I-" Skarra tried to say, but was rudely cut off by Shakes.

"You know what, when Spenza told me, that you just using me to do your goals, back in Rovers! I didn't do say anything, because I knew no one can be perfect. Hell, even El madator is just like that! But you always helped me, and encouraged me to continue  football! You were a great friend to me, but you had to ruin it all!"

At that point, Shakes really was now spilling his true feelings. How he felt about that whole drifting apart, Skarra just tossing away his connections. Maybe I was offended at the comment he made about me, but I guess he needed a break from the shit....

"I- you just.... Forget it!" Skarra grumbled, and walked away quickly, leaving Shakes with his emotions.

Shakes was just, standing there, perhaps reflecting on what he had said to Skarra... I looked at his expression for a few seconds and then decided to walk out of my hiding.

"Shakes! What are you doing here? Come on let's go to the locker room! And definitely I'm giving a party to celebrate my victory!" I said, pretending to see nothing about their conversation and swinging my arm on his shoulder.

"It's our victory El, when are you gonna learn?" Shakes replied cracking a small smile, and shaking his head.

"Eh, same thing!" I said, I mean that wasn't a lie was it?
______________                  _______________

Dead silence, no one said a word.

Everyone was thinking about, well, Shakes life. About just how much they don't know about him, and at such a young age he had put so many things in life at a risk.

Going against his mom, threatening his friendship with Skarra, his whole father's situation.... It all made so much sense now.

El madator sighed, he knew it was too much to take in at once. But hiding something like this was worse than the truth. Even he was shocked at first, and now that he thinks of it, it was a miracle he managed not to slip up in front of Shakes.

"Well... Um.... Do you think we all should have known this?" Tiger said, finally breaking the silence. He really wasn't sure that if it was appropriate to talk about his personal life like this.

"Brrzrt Byyzort!" (Maybe he doesn't want us to know!) Blok added.

"Yeah right Blok, I don't think so Shakes would have told us anytime soon...." North added, even he was serious too.

Klaus looked down, feeling guilty, after all it was his fault that he made the atmosphere really tense. But then tried convincing himself that at least they knew Shakes a bit better now.

"Were you planning to tell us anytime soon?" Joe asked looking at El madator.

"I figured out that he didn't want us to know so I just never talked about that to him or anyone, and tried to forget it...." El madator replied, in a low voice.

"But the best idea is to talk to Shakes about it." Rasta said thoughtfully.

"Speaking of which, where the heck  he is?" Big Bo asked, looking around. "It's time for practice..."

"Maybe he is-?" Klaus tried to say to lighten up the mood, in a playful tone, but was cut off by Cool Joe.

"Don't say it. You have already said enough." Joe said, tired of his stupid rumours. "Whatever El said, even if it's true, Shakes knows the best! He is the only one here who knows Skarra!"

"Yeah, we should not assume anything. We can ask him when he shows up, and just tell the truth that we know his situation!" Rasta added. " Now come on, let's go, we are running late!"

"Byrzzert kranzof!" ( Yeah let's go!) Blok replied affirmatively.

"Fans wouldn't appreciate if I don't score goals against Invincible United in the next match in their home ground!" El madator said, all the seriousness melting away in his voice, and goes back to normal.

"Mostly Invincible United fans would be at the Vice El madator...." Tiger replied, facepalming.

"Shakes is the lead striker El! He would probably score more goals than you!" Cool Joe teased, chuckling a bit.

They were walking away from the locker room, and they just started to talk like normal, feeling better now, yeah it was true that that they're a bit overwhelmed.

But that's fine, when Shakes will come, they can clear the misunderstanding. It doesn't seem like he is coming today but that's alright-

"I'm sorry! I got late for practice!" Shakes said. (No he yelled actually)

Oh well, never mind, they didn't have to wait to get answers to their questions after all. Seeing Shakes, their all attention from practice just disappeared. Clearing this situation was more important.

Shakes sighs, and speaks up again. "Let me put on my shoes, then I'll join you guys. You all go ahead...."

He walks in the room, and puts his kit on the bench, and starts to remove his shoes.

"Dude! Now did you-" North Shaw said, trying to ask him directly about this whole Skarra thing but got elbowed by Tiger, hard.

"Ouch! That hurts! What was that for?!" North winces, but realises Shakes is here and just looks at him and smiles. "What I meant was....Why so late dude?"

Shakes looks at him awkwardly, and looks at his other other teammates. And of course, he realises that something is off right off the bat.

"Guys? Are you alright?" He asked, still looking at them.

"Of course we are! Maybe for my hair, but that's about it hehe.... It sure rained a lot last night huh?" El madator replied quickly, running a hand through his hair.

"Okay, if you say so...." He said, not completely believing them but deciding not to press on.

"But to answer your question North, I caught up in some unfinished business...." Shakes replied, while pulling out his iconic red shoes from his kit.

"With-?" Klaus asked, curiousity peaked in his voice.

"Skarra, right?" Cool joe said, sighing. "That's why you look so bummed up...."

"Hey?! What's up with you predicting everything correctly today?!" El madator said in a loud voice.

"Not my fault this is whole thing is so predictable...." Cool Joe replied, shrugging.

(Self de-promoting lmao)

"Yes Cool Joe, you are right...." Shake replied. "Wait how did you know?!"

"Umm..." Cool Joe tried to say, but no words came out of his mouth.

Shakes instantly got suspicious, and looked at his teammates. Then it clicked his mind, no wonder they behaved so weirdly!

"You all know right?!" Shakes asked, in a bit loud voice.

Everyone else's eyes went to dancing Rasta, expecting him to tell the truth.

Rasta hesitated, he knew what his teammates were expecting from him. But it was easier said than done, because confronting something like this is difficult...

Shakes looked at his teammates, expecting an answer. Rasta sighed took a deep breath, and started speaking.

"Look Shakes man, when you were, you know with talking with Skarra last week after the match El madator accidentally heard you...."

Shakes looks at El madator, eyes a bit widened.

"For how long did you hear us?" Shakes asked.

"Well, from Skarra saying that you wouldn't be anything if not for your teammates, which is us, to him just leaving angrily after you spilled your feelings." El madator said, with a small smile, in a light hearted tone, trying to lift his mood up.

"That means the entire conversation...." Shakes replied, sighing.

"And I kind of told the entire story to everyone, but only because they asked me to! I didn't tell willingly!" El madator said, defending himself.

"You were the one you told us about it! We didn't even ask about it!" North Shaw said in a loud voice.

"It's fine North... I know that he said it himself haha!" Shakes said smiling now.

"So you're not mad at me telling everyone?" El madator asked blinking his eyes, a bit suprised.

"Of course not, in fact I'm glad!" Shakes said, in a cheerful voice. "You have no idea how much I wanted to tell you all about Skarra, but I don't think I would never have the courage to say that! It feels like a burden have lifted up from my shoulders!"

"That means, you wanted to tell us?" Tiger said, a bit confused but glad his friend was comfortable enough to share it with them.

"Yes!" Shakes replied. "Thanks El, and your loud mouth!"

"I don't know if you're insulting me or thanking me...." El madator replied in a low voice.

That earned quite a few laughs from everyone, including Shakes but he spoke up again.

"No seriously, it feels so good being able to tell you all any thing!" Shakes replied. His voice was telling that he is being genuine.

"Now let me guess, you're now gonna tell us about why you got late today, because of Skarra? Because now we know how you feel about him?" Cool Joe asked, no longer annoyed. But actually kind of amused.

"Correct Mr.Eagle eyes!" Shakes replied, chuckling.

"You seem to enjoy your role as the predictor of this whole situation, huh?" Big Bo commented.

"Maybe~" Cool Joe said, now smiling.

"Alright, alright now listen what happened...." Shakes said, now going into flashback for like the third time this morning.
______________                    ______________

So all this started this morning, I was getting ready for practice in the hotel. You know packing all my kit stuff.

And then there was a knock at the door, and you guessed it, it was... El madator haha.

"Shakes you have a washing machine in your bathroom right? Here are all my clothes!" He said, handling me his bundle of dirty & smelly clothes....

What did you thought who it was? Skarra? Hehe...
_______________               ______________

"Shakes! We are already thirty minutes late!" Rasta said rather quickly.

"Sorry, was just providing my point of view of the morning, and I ain't lying that was a part of why I was late...." Shakes said, chuckling.

"Wait, don't we all have washing machines in our rooms at the hotel?" Klaus said scrathing his head. He was  confused. Poor guy.

"You all did have?!" Shakes replied a bit loudly. "El madator you lied to me!"

"Mine didn't work well, hehe..." El madator defended himself, chuckling.

"Your argument can wait! Shakes, you continue, and El you shut your mouth!" Big Bo said in a loud voice.

El madator and Shakes just nodded their heads aggressively.

"Okay so after that.... I got a call from-" Shakes continued.

"Skarra?" Everyone said together.

"That's my job!" Cool Joe said, chuckling.

Now that earned quite a few laughs from everyone, before finally Shakes continued.
_______________             _______________

I picked up the call, I guess he still didn't change his numbers, that's why I still have it saved.

"What do you want Skarra?" I asked, in a bit sharp tone. To be honest, I didn't mean it to be that rude, it just came from my mouth...

"Look, meet me at the Obelisk Café alright?" Skarra said, sounding tired.

"Why? If you want to say something, just say it right now!" I replied. I didn't even know what the hell did he wanted, a week before our match?

"Meet me there, if you really want to know the truth..." Skarra said in a low voice, and cut the phone.

I really didn't know what he wanted, but again, I was curious what he wanted to say. Maybe something to counter what I said last week?

Still, there was risk in this. What if he just wanted to sabotage the game for me. But again, the café wasn't too far, and I thought I could probably get around that.

It was just walking distance from the hotel so I came there pretty quickly.

There he was, wearing a cap, in regular clothes. I pulled my hoodie up, and took a deep breath. There weren't too many people, which was great.

The last thing I wanted was someone to click our photographs and upload on some gossip magazine website for people to read with a spicy headline.

"So what do you want?" I said, trying to remain calm, and took a sit in front of him. I wanted to get out of this quickly.

"I want to apologise... Okay?!" Skarra said, which was unusual for him, even before. I think this is the first time I have ever heard him apologise.

"For?" I asked, suspicious slipping in my tone.

"Everything Shakes..." Skarra said, sighing. "From the day at the trials in Supa strikas, up till now.... I want you to be my deadly duo partner again..."

"Is that why you called me here? Are you sure? You could have just said all this on the phone." I asked again.

"Maybe it is true, but it doesn't seem genuine enough. And yes that's the only reason, I'm not here to hurt you, or kidnapp you... I'm here alone!" Skarra said, weirdly calm.

"If that's true, then you're a fucking idiot!" I replied, in a voice.

"Huh?!" Skarra replied, maybe he thought I would just take his apology like a generic protagonist huh? He was looking shocked and a bit angry even.

"Do you know how much time have passed since five years, Skarra, five years!" I yelled. "It wasn't like you just did all this stuff to me once or twice that you can just apologise in a sweet tone and I'll accept it!"

Skarra now looked angry. "Wow, I really thought to sincerely say sorry, and that's what you say?!" He said, in a louder voice then me.

"I'm not perfect Skarra even I have limits, even if you're being genuine. I don't think I can go back where it used to be...." I said, now surprisingly calm.

"Seriously now?!" He yelled.

"Yes seriously, if you want me forgiveness, then earn it. Give me some time, space and be nice. Then I can then forgive you." I said a low voice, getting up from my chair.

"Forget it! I don't need your forgiveness! You think you're some sort of messiah that everyone will bow down on your command?! Skarra said, getting up from his chair. Huh, his apology wasn't really genuine then.

"Fine then, that's alright too. I have moved on from our deadly duo anyway. Maybe sometimes I think about you, but I seriously have moved on in life." I replied.

"Fuck you!" Skarra said and turned to walk away from me. I could see him get in his car, tearing a photograph.

It's for the best. I tried to convince myself.
________________             ________________

"Woah dude! You were awesome!" North said enthusiastically.

"Are you alright tho?" Tiger asked.

He knew that separating from his once best friend is hard, he almost had to suffer through that. And even though it's been years for Shakes it still must be hard.

"Yeah Tiger, maybe a part of me is sad, and even wanted to forgive him. But I knew that if I did there was a big  risk in it, and why take that risk? I have you all!" Shakes said, cheerfully.

"I know, I'm a great football player as well as a great friend!" El madator said flipping his hair dramatically.

"Well, that means this website wasn't that wrong~" Klaus said, smiling.

"Wait? Website? What?" Shakes asked, genuinely confused.

Everyone just laughed at him, but Rasta only told him.

"Well Shakes man, that's a story for another day, but for now we need to head back to practice we are already an hour late-" He said, but was interrupted by someone opening the door really hard.

That door, probably broken now, opened to reveal a really angry Coach. He looked like he could probably kill someone right now.

"TEN LAPS AROUND THE FIELD, AND IF I DON'T SEE YOU ALL RUNNING AROUND IN THIRTY SECONDS, NO DAY OFF FOR YOU ALL TILL THE MATCH AGAINST INVINCIBLE UNITED!" Coach yelled, obviously angry at them for making him wait for an hour.

"That's not enough time coach!" North yelled.

"29!" Coach yelled, giving a death glare to North.

"Even Tiger would take a minute to reach the pitch down there!" Shakes said, panicking with the others.

"Well I guess you should have thought about it before being an hour late!" Coach said, disregarding their panic attack.

Everyone accepted their fate and did not argue like North or Shakes.

They stared running, now that they have gotten coach mad they are probably gonna face worse training then that 'Beyond Nighty' one, and they all knew it.

Was it worth it, because now they are sure Shakes is better than alright?

They all would say yes, even El madator, not that he'll admit it even to himself.

And that is all that matters for today.
________________           ________________

So, finally done. My first ever one-shot. I guess I did an alright job at it.... It was tiring, but so worth it. I hope you enjoyed it cutie~

And yeah, I don't ship Skarra x Shakes, even after watching the rookie season so sorry, I like my fanfiction to line up with canon. Unless of course it's AU or theories

But hey, what do you think, gorgeous?

Any suggestions? Constructive Criticism is always appreciated. Requests are open! (If I don't get them I'll just write whatever comes to my stupid mind) Have a great day/night! Love ya~!
________________             ________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 236 13
Based on the animated series: Supa Strikas. Though the first attempt I made this was slightly unaccurate and I misspelled a few names here and there...
352 24 2
Just some ideas I have before the series is coming out. I will probably also write some more oneshots while the series is running. This is all just m...
192 5 16
This story I kinda just spewed out one night, and I kinda like it, sorry if it's kinda bad, this is my first Wattpad story. Just remember that this i...
1.2M 31.6K 44
Avery quinton, a bad girl that got in trouble, got dettention and didn't give a fuck about anything But they didn't know she's a gang leader and not...