†|•Connected line•|† Longan d...

By Zandiksrat

A mere dragon that ponders about her existence and in between past and future, a dragon that once had a norma... More

Prologue
Chapter 1;"Who is she?"
Chapter 2; "leave you behind"
Chapter 3:"Awakening"
Family history(?)//Major spoiler//
A/N!!
I'm back!!:D
Announcement.

Chapter 4: Delusion

58 0 0
By Zandiksrat

..?

Once the lotus dragon cookie left the room with ananas dragon cookie, i was left to ponder and overthink... "Who is he?"i tried to remember everything i can.. but no use my head hurts oh so badly it made my head go dumbfounded just by thinking so much of who this dragon may be...but he's so oddly.. familiar?... I just cannot place my finger on it..or where have i met this dragon cookie..

Oh it hurts my head so badly..

. . .

I sat up and scanned the entire room as my brain tried to process everything going on, my eyelashes flutter in a gentle way. gosh.. everything is so familiar.. the room.. the textures,the walls.. her face.. they were all so familiar.. i cannot think of a conclusion at this moment.. what if i know them in the past? What happened in the past? Why can't i remember who i am?

D I N G

I heard my head ringing a bit as i let out a silent surprised gasp and bowed my head down to stare at the messy sheets and brought my hands Infront to take a look, my hands started to tremble a bit.. all i could see was my black sharp claws.

"Who am i?"

"What's going...on?"

"Where am i?"

The thoughts rushing through in my empty mind scattered all around and jumping to conclusions...

I heard the door slide as i lifted my head up a bit to see who it was... To my surprise I don't know them
...'Wait.. i don't know them... Wait why are they walking towards me!?'

'Oh gosh.. i really wanted to show my panicking side, but I'm unable to do it.. i felt like i froze in one place..'

I continued to stare at the cookie.. 'it doesn't look like a normal cookie to me at all.... They have a tail..?but.. cookies don't have tails!" I saw their tail swinging a bit and then..

I flinched a bit upon realizing as i started to feel fear building up inside me..

"Are you done talking to yoursself 'ACTAEA'" i heard the cookie that is now towering me as i looked up at them.. they knew my name.. how was i supposed to respond?how did they know me?? Maybe the lotus dragon and ananas dragon told them?? Huh?? How?? Who is this?? Are they gonna hurt me??

"Oh.. hey" i responded back as i smiled innocently at them.. trying not to show fear even though it was SO DAMN OBVIOUS.

I heard them growl as they crossed their arms together. Oh boi..

"Don't jusst 'oh hey' me ACTAEA. Do you remember me? It'sss me pitaya dragon cookie! The one in red armor and tall! The one... You.....you.. you used to have a beef with.."

The cookie's voice sounded seem to have dropped low slowly and carefully.. i do not know if i am hearing this correctly.. or are they being sincere.. only one way to find out.

//end of the first p.o.v//

Actaea had sat on the bed as the 'cookie' that was towering her sat on the bed at the end, and looked at her with a soft look and a sincere one.. they took off their helmet and placed it down beside their foot, the cookie looked like they had a really really long chonky white fluffy hair with black little seeds all around his hair, he wore an reddish armor and his tail having the color of red with a mixed faint of green... Although.. it looked like it was SLICED in half.. their lashes were white and their pupils sharp as a cat staring down at them, actaea could feel her spines tingle in a bit of fear. But she felt a bit safe and calmly washed over them, Actaea looked at the cookie's expression as she felt her heart dropped a bit.. she felt hurt. She couldn't express that she was kind enough to apologize.

"... I'm sorry, but i do not and cannot remember anything.."

"Anything?"

I heard them respond back, i knew in their tone they were a bit hurt from my response.. but I can't do anything about it.. i cannot do anything about it at all... I'm sorry i cannot remember...

"May i ask what your name is... Prolly at any chance i could uhm... Remember who you truly are?" I looked at them with a bit of hope as i clenched my shirt on my chest.. i could feel my heart be heavy in pain.

They looked at me with a bit of hope, their expression shifting to a brighter one as they smiled a bit(holy shit he's so out of character rn) "pitaya dragon cookie. Ananasss and lotuss dragon cookie'ss best friend. The one you used to beef with before and challenge me on duels whenever hollyberry wasss..n't available"

D i n g . . .

I stared down on my blanket, with a blanket expression... Thinking deeply about it..

"... I can't remember... Please help me remember." Actaea sounded like she was desperate right now to know more of herself in the past. Pitaya stared at them thinking what to say before speaking up "i am pitaya dragon cookie, a mighty Red greenish dragon that livess at the dragonss valley. Lotusss dragon cookie'ss best friend" pitaya dragon cookie said.

Actaea felt unfamiliar with the name still so she proceeded to nod and just hummed in answer

"I am actaea pachypoda dragon... Err... Uh..." Actaea spaced off a quick moment till pitaya spoke up saying "continue... You are a dragon cookie..and you are...?" Pitaya left a sentence to let actaea finish it on her own, as she looked up at him worried and hesitant "uhhm... Uh... Dragon cookie?.... I am.." actaea left her sentence hanging again

...'will there be no chance of me to..-'

'psst! You are actaea pachypoda dragon cookie!'

Actaea jolted a bit in fear and surprise as she looked around, her pupils dialected as she was done quickly looking around "huh???" Actaea spoked out confusedly as she looked at pitaya and pitaya knew something was wrong he was concerned for her"what's wrong?? Are you okay???" Pitaya spoke trying to reassure actaea "y-yes! Uhmm.. i am actaea pachypoda dragon cookie and..."

'and you are longan dragon cookie's girlfriend. You are my playmate and lotus is my sister figure'

A cold sweat ran down on the side of her face as she stared at pitaya for a moment before inhaling and sighing "and...i am longan dragon cookie's.. girlfriend.. and you are my playmate" actaea poked pitaya's nose as pitaya's expression retorted to a surprised one "and.. lotus is my sister figure!"

Actaea spoke happily as pitaya was surprised. Really surprised.

"Actaea... Y-You can remember now! Thank goodness!" Pitaya quickly pulled actaea in a tight embrace as actaea quickly hugged potaya back, surprised by the sudden movement

..

But she wondered.. who was the one guiding her if no one was around..? No one is inside the room other than the pitaya dragon cookie and her...Or she was going insane? Or being delusional, hearing sounds again.

"Don't worry I'll guide you in your way of life actaea.. so the family wouldn't be such a wreck.."

Actaea was still in a tight embrace.. she realized.. the voice sounded really familiar.. but she was just happy and relieved at the moment she managed to talk and make pitaya happy..

Few hours passed by,

Actaea and pitaya spent their time together talking and getting to know each others, as lotus and ananas finally came back carrying fruits and other ingredients aswell as Desserts

Actaea,pitaya,lotus and ananas spent their time together till night time.

Pitaya finally decided to say goodbye and goodnight to lotus and actaea same goes to ananas

Once they finally did lotus went to her bed chambers while being assisted with hydrangea, as for actaea? She was outside the lotus palace taking a short quick break to inhale the air outside and decided to go out of lotus paradise..

It was currently 10:31 pm in the night time actaea tried to shift to her dragon which came out successfully as she dived into the sea, taking a quick swim around before going to bed soon

Few minutes later..

she swam in the open sea, the moonlight shone so brightly as ever she looked up for a quick moment to adore the sight... Oh how she missed so many years being in a deep slumber inside a giant flower..

.

.

.

"Huh?" Actaea turned around as she heard water moving at a rapid speed, once she did she saw a cookie. How come a cookie is in the ocean if they have a huge possibility to turn into a soggy cookie mess!

"What is a dragon doing out here?" The sea cookie spoke as she had a blank expression plastered on her face and holding a blue mini sword close to her.. her eyes we're like the ocean blue sea.. and her hair made out of water. She looked so beautiful. She has a crown made out by the large shell and tiny white shiny pearls

I snapped back to reality from my thoughts and gave her a nod "i am.. actaea pachypoda dragon cookie" i looked up from her as i was mesmerized by her beauty, she let out a soft giggle.

"Why so amazed dragon? I have never seen you around here before.." they spoke in a soft hushed tone

"... I fell into a deep slumber.. i do not know this place where i live much"

The sea cookie looked at actaea with sorrowful eyes, understanding how that must've felt.

"I feel bad for you, i hope the waves guide you on your adventures" the sea cookie said with a soft reassuring smile

I smiled in response and nodded as i asked looking up at her "what's your name? If i may kindly ask.."

"My name is sea fairy cookie.. the guardian of the ocean" the sea cookie said as they held their tiny sword close to them

Actaea nodded as she said her farewells to the cookie and swam away..

Actaea continued to swim around until she notice the sudden change of the sea, waves started to appear as the calmness in the night was getting slowly swifted away

Actaea decided to take a break on swimming before swimming back to lotus paradise, she saw a floating land above the ocean and a far curiosity invaded her mind for a quick moment, she decided to go and swim there..to check out what is on that place that awaits her.

She could suddenly feel fear and uneasiness wash over her as she started to think something wrong was going to happen... she became hesitant a bit with her decision whether to continue or not..but of course she had to find out, her curiosity won against her.

She felt like she had been around this place as she flew out of the sea lifting herself up she shook her entire self to get dry, she then flew up on the floating island once she did she noticed how amazing it was the place was, she was in deep awe and amazement of how luxurious the place looked like, the temple looked luxurious. Pillars and statues were outside standing shining, they were made out of gold, she noticed the temple was made out of gold and ivory.

"Woah..." Actaea spoke to herself she then flew down and landed on the ground outside the 2 large golden gates she smiled a bit in excitement and anticipation but the feeling of fear and uneasiness didn't shake off her just yet...she went towards the large golden gates approaching it she was then greeted by a snake...? A snake that works here? A cookie snake perhaps pfft.

"Huh?"

"Greetingssss... Fellow cookie.. I'm sorry but you aren't allowed to-"

Actaea frowned and rolled her eyes

The snake was cut off by actaea turning into a dragon and flew in

She turned back to normal and grabbed the snake by the throat and choked them first before turning them into a pachy floating eye ball.

"No need for introductions. I know you are snakefruit cookie." She glared at the floating pachy ball that was now scared, the sudden shift of her personality she grinned and continued to glare at it as she rolled her eyes..

(Don't worry guys they'll be okay!^^)

Actaea let go of the snake that was now a pachy ball she made her way inside the longan palace, she saw the golden floating eyes stare at her and suddenly one beamed her with a red light, she was confused and hissed for a quick moment at it, she was confused to why they beamed red flashing light at her...until they turned to stone... and fell on the ground making a heavy rock falling sound.

Oddly she was confused now but brushed it off she saw how luxurious the inside were and how everything was made in gold and ivory. Everything was shiny and rich in minerals organic

She walked around the place seeing banners like the same pattern of the floating golden eyes she saw earlier that tried to turn her to stone, she adored every inch of the place she was left in awe and amazement until..

"Go home... He's coming... Please go home!"

The voice from earlier spoke up in actaea's mind... She didn't listen and just continued her way... As she was making her way in further more she saw portraits.. they oddly looked familiar to her..

"Voice in my head... Or whatever your name is please talk to me. Who is this?" Actaea spoke up as she pointed at the portrait of a certain cookie. A large portrait hanging, they wore white silky robe and was shwoered with heavy golden accessories they had a brown horn on the middle of their forhead, their eyes like a cat's piercing threatening eyes like a slit, their lashes thick sane color as milk.

Beside them was another cookie, it was a child cookie in the portrait "aww" actaea walked towards the portrait closer to take a better and closer view

"So i cannot explain much but uhm.. that is longan dragon cookie and.. well uhm.."

The voice didn't continue it's sentence.

"Huh? Longan and..? Who is this-"

"Longan is a dragon. Known as the great ivory dragon cookie, that is his child with the apricot dragon cookie."

Actaea stared at the child in the portrait, they had a smile on their face and had a horn same like the dragon beside the child in the portrait, except it was a short horn the child had

The dragon on the portrait is longan dragon cookie and his child with the apricot dragon cookie.

. . .

Longan..?

as actaea stared at the child in the portrait she flinched a bit, as she felt her memories rushing in as she gasped and backed up away a bit

"I'm back.. uhm.. so as i was speaking..-"

"That... That's longans child..? H-how!? HOW IS THAT HIS CHILD"

Actaea sounded like she was about to scream as she gripped tightly on her hair as she started to breathe heavily, her pupils dilated to smaller ones.

And then she realized as she stared on the clean sparkly ground.. she let go of her hair as she quickly scanned the area, left to right. She was clearly lost at this moment she felt her heart beating rapidly in a fast pace as she panicked

She was about to loose it.. she really was about to loose it.

Actaea quickly walked in a mid fast quick run pase as she made her way out of the hallways and saw the path straight forward to the waterfalls she nodded in no and turned left as she saw longan's golden floating eyes stare at her, the eyes dialected staring at her in fear as they quickly flew away

Actaea looked left and right, all she could see is gold and ivory aswell the banners and some large doors. "Jusmio.. this cannot be..-"

Actaea felt something from behind her wrapped around her hips and pressed against her behind

She almost jolted in fear as she turned her head and shoulders around to check what it was..

"H-huh...?" Actaea spone to herself in a hushed quiet tone as she looked down.. to her surprise it was a snall cookie child... But it looks familiar..?

She gently holds the child as she turned to face the child and stare at it, as she child buried it's face on her actaea's soft fabric of her dress

'The child looks oddly familiar...' she thought inside her mind

As scattered words and sentences could be heard inside her mind..

That is when she realized once the child lifted their head up and actaea cupped one of their cheeks ysing her one hand

"...!?"

She was left surprised. It was the child from the portrait.

The Longan Dragon Cookie's child.

Now who exactly is longan dragon cookie's child? The very first one.

Langsat dragon cookie.

A sweet adorable baby that changed longan's entire life and perspective in life, he had found his lost treasure in his life that became complete when actaea was no where near him.

Langsat had yellowish hair and had a short pointy brown horn ontop of her forehead like her dada longan, except longan wasn't cut off, his horn was like a stem that reached to his back and had spiky branches appear behind him

Langsat smiled at actaea and hugged her tightly. It was very obvious the child was tired.. but she heard footsteps walking in

That is when she realized it might be longan..

She looked at langsat and pat her and pulled her in a tight embrace, her heart suddenly felt heavy and a pain started to sting in her heart as she winced in pain as she let go of the child and quickly run away

Langsat was confused to why actaea ran, she quickly walk after her trying to follow her

"Cookie wait!"

Langsat spoke up as before she could even run she was lifted up and carried in bridal style by someone, to say the least it was one of longan dragon cookies servant or should i say loyal servant.

"Jesus christ! I've been looking after you, you little rascal. Tsk." His voice sounded a bit harsh and mischievous, a bit silly to count it in..

Langsat looked at the loyal servant and shook her head and pointed straight at the way where actaea went "i saw a cookie came in here! And.. and.. uhmm.. They look lost! They looked like they needed help!" Langsat complained to the royal servant

"Ugh forget that cookie! It's your bed time don't you see!?" They snapped back at the child as langsat only pouted and crossed her arms... She was clearly upset the loyal servant wasn't listening to her.. only to her dada longan he did.

"Okay..."

Langsat said as taho nodded following with a sigh of frustration and walked away while carrying langsat in his arms

Langsat looked at taho "where is papa longan...?" She said as she brought her hand to her mouth to cover it as she was looking up at him

Taho looked down and stopped with his own tracks and glared at the child a bit "he is busy at the moment. He doesn't want to be disturbed." Taho said as he shook his head a bit and rolled his eyes continuing his way towards langsat's bedroom

..

Meanwhile on actaea path

Actaea was still walking around trying her best to find this "ivory dragon" she was having mixed feelings about this decision.

That is when she realized.. longan had another child with another dragon cookie she don't know who... He broke his promise he made long ago with her, at this very moment actaea felt her tears threatening to fall as she inhale and exhaled and used her hands as her fan for herself. She looked up and bit her lower lip holding the urge to cry here at this very moment..

"Hold it actaea... Hold it.."

Actaea's hand stopped and turned to a black claw as she stopped fanning herself w her hands as she looked straight at her direction and clawed the air Infront of her using her black claw. A portal then was cut Open and formed a normal portal as she quickly jumped in and the portal went shut..

Actaea teleported back inside her bed chambers at lotus palace and quickly flopped on the bed.. both hands turning to black bare sharp claws as she flopped on the bed, laid flat crying

Her head buried on her pillow as the light in her room faded to pitch black

As night had fell upon the lands of earth bread everyone was now at their slumber, while actaea continued to cry on her pillow.

Shallow little cries could be heard coming from actaea, it didn't sound much obvious outside her room but it still can be heard a bit close to the door.

The next Day

As the sun rose from the horizon and set upon the land that had their slumbering hours, the place was now bright and hot. It was replaced with a sun, as the moon faded away.

Actaea inside her room was still asleep, her room blocked all access from the sun as she was sleeping safely and was now in a comfy state of slumber.

That is until she felt light and saw light with her own eyes as she carefully opened hers, clearly her windows were opened and the slidding door was opened. She saw a tall figure towering her beside her bed

"Psst.. actaea... Wakey wakey dear... It's time to wake up, Hydrangea made us breakfast" lotus dragon cookie spoke in a hushed and gentle tone

Actaea groaned and shifted a bit as she tiredly sat up and pushed the thick sheets off her tired body

She looked at lotus and rubbed her eyes as she yawned and stretched up

Lotus smiled warmly and walked to the door frame standing there waiting for actaea.

Actaea yawned and nodded a bit as she got off of bed and approached lotus dragon cookie

Once she did lotus leaded the way towards the dining area

After lotus did, actaea sat on the groaned in front of her is a food in a tiny table tray same goes to lotus who sat across her or Infront of her with her tray

Both nodded and smiled warmly at each others before eating on,,

That is until the silence was broken by actaea speaking...

She cleared her throat while she looked at lotus dragon cookie "so uhm, who is.. longan dragon cookie's wife..?"

"..."

Silence.

Lotus only stared at actaea with shock and disbelief, she glances around before stopping to look at actaea in the eyes and chewed on the food inside her mouth as she swallowed it

Lotus dragon cookie sighed.

"So you see... You've been in slumber for more than just a month.. you've fell into slumber for a few years!"

Lotus exclaimed and then looked at actaea worriedly hoping for an answer, actaea stared at her in shock as she covered her mouth in shock using her hands, she bowed her head down to stare at the food before scanning the room and looked at lotus directly.. "so uhmm.. you're saying.. i fell into a deep slumber.... For YEARS!?" Actaea couldn't believe it, she was confused and shocked to know about this news..

Lotus dragon cookie nodded in response still worried about actaea, lotus sighed and looked away...

"Yes... You have.. to the point longan lost hope waiting for you everyday to bloom.." lotus added up

Ouch.

Actaea didn't expected it to be like that at all, the person she first met that reassured her and loved her for who she was.. lost hope on her?

"No.. no no.. that can't be right.. uhm.. this must be a joke! He can't abandon me just like that!" Actaea exclaimed worried and hurt, tears starting to build up from the sides of her eyes as she lowered her head feeling guilt and Shame

"... Maybe someday.. someone will love you like how you loved longan"

.

.

.

"But.. i trusted him lotus.."

At this very point it was obvious actaea was crying, she was tightly gripping on her silk robe like her life depends on it. Lotus didn't want to continue to talk, instead she stood up and walked beside actaea and pulled her in a embrace and pat her to Atleast try and comfort her

Actaea started to sob and cry on lotus embrace

"It's alright actaea.. i may not know how that must've felt for you, but i may reassure you he is not the only dragon we have here.. we still have ananas and pitaya.. i know it's pointless but listen, dragon or not you deserve some love from us aswell support even from not him you may receive.. always know we are here when you are upset" lotus cupped actaea's cheeks using her right hand and the other hand swaying the strands of hair out of her face

"But he..he said he'd wait for me.."

"Promises are meant to be broken actaea, and that will always be broken."

...

"I know i have may never confessed my feelings for you, but it hurts me to see you ache in pain and cry over that greedy rude ivory dragon. I would've treated you better... No.. much better than him My lovely white baneberry."

To be continued.

Yes i was goddamn lazy,, ahuhu

Meet the levicrow family, take this as a spoiler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 3.2K 49
A lone cookie found nearly dead alone in a blizzard, with no help in sight. However a kind-hearted prince of the Cacao kingdom finds her and brings h...
46.1K 267 200
So, you can ask the Dragons Questions, lul.
731 6 17
Hello everyone. My name is Potato, and this is going to be my very first crk book. Do keep in mind that I'm not quite familiar with fanfics but I'm g...
67.8K 1.7K 22
Pure vanilla x she/her/they/them (more fem) reader Summary; Y/N cookie (or whatever flavor you are) leaves for an adventure for the first time in ye...