Bangpink- My abusive siblings.

By _Mirror_girll_

???- "๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’š๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰.....?" ???- "๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: What did I do?
Chapter 2: Y/N boyfriend.
Chapter 3: Consequences.
Chapter 4: Surprised for Y/N.
Chapter 5: It's so painful.
Chapter 6: Surrounding by loneliness.
Chapter 7: Regret.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 8: Loves from family.
Chapter 9: New version of me.
Introduction 2
Chapter 10: Ruin someone birthday party.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 11: The game starts now.
Chapter 12: Lunch food just for you
Chapter 13: Surrender yourself to the police.
Chapter 14: Just visiting.
Some information. (Important)
Chapter 15: The Incident.
Chapter 17: The Promise We Made.
Chapter 18: Please forgive me.
Chapter 19: Felt Grateful
Not a chapter!
Chapter 20: The new cafe?
Info (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 21: Jealousy?
Chapter 22: What happened?
25k readers!๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 23: Sometimes it's pain
Chapter 24: The effect.

Chapter 16: Warning?

2.4K 83 26
By _Mirror_girll_

No one POV:

It's 11:28 in the afternoon and there are people still working, at school or having lunch. But there are 7 people who are waiting for their patients in the hospital, those people are none other than the Cha family, Y/N and Tae-Yong.

Everyone waiting in the treatment room was scared except for Y/N. She was happy because she saw the reaction of the Cha family who felt scared and almost burst into tears, Eun Kyung tried to talk to Mr and Mrs Cha but they just gave Eun Kyung a death glare because Tae-Yong and Y/N had already told everything what happened to Eunwoo.

After a few hours, the doctor left the operating room. They quickly went to the doctor to ask about Eun Woo's condition.

Mr Cha- "Doctor, how is my son?"

Doctor- "He's alive, but..... he's in Vegetative state....."

The Cha family froze because of what they heard from the doctor. Y/N smirked behind their back because that was one of her plans, To make sure no one is on Eun Kyung's side when she takes revenge on her. And now Eun woo gets the consequences while Eun Kyung doesn't have her younger brother by her side.

Eun Kyung- "C-Can w-we v-visit Eun woo...?"

Doctor- "I'm sorry but miss can't visit the patient right now. Maybe you can visit the patient tomorrow?"

Eun Kyung- "W-Well t-then...."

Doctor- "Mr and Mrs Cha, can I talk to you for a moment in my office? It's about Eun woo."

Mr and Mrs Cha- "Sure."

Eun Kyung- "I-I want t-to c-come t-too."

Mr Cha- "No you can't." *Death glare*

Eun Kyung- "B-But..."

Mrs Cha- "Just wait here with your children Eun Kyung." *Death glare*

Y/N- "Mrs Cha, can I accompany you?"

Mrs Cha- "For sure sweetheart...."

Then they went to follow the doctor and left Eun Kyung with her children and her husband. Eun Kyung felt very sad and cried because of the situation of her younger brother and her parents who hate her.

Tae-Yong feels guilty and wants to comfort Eun Kyung but he thinks it's because of Eun Kyung that Eun Woo is in this state. Then Tae-Yong ordered his bodyguard to send Min-Jun and Ae-Cha who were crying into the car.

Tae-Yong- "You know.... I want to comfort you but.... my mind is thinking that you pushed Eun Woo on the stairs..."

Then Eun Kyung yelled at her husband.

Eun Kyung- "WHY DO YOU THINK THAT TAE-YONG?! YOU THINK I'M GOING TO PUSH HIM DOWN THE STAIRS?! HE IS MY OWN BROTHER!!"

Tae-Yong- "Seriously, you don't need to scream at me!! You know what?!?! I'm too lazy to deal with your childish behavior!!!!"

Then Tae-Yong leaves Eun Kyung alone there and goes to his car. And once again Eun Kyung cried badly there because she thought she was not the only one in that area. But she didn't know that someone was recording her conversation with Tae-Yong.

Meanwhile with Y/N, Mr and Mrs Cha.

Mr Cha- "Doctor, can you explain to me about Vegetative state?"

Doctor- "Sir, A vegetative state is when a person is awake but is showing no signs of awareness. It means that people in a vegetative state cannot do things that require thought or conscious intention. They cannot speak, follow commands, move their limbs purposefully, or move to avoid a painful stimulus."

Mrs Cha- "Can our child recover from this disease?"

Doctor- "some patients can regain awareness after more than four months in a vegetative state, the recovery period is prolonged and may continue for several years."

When they heard the doctor's explanation, Mrs Cha cried there and Mr Cha comforted his wife who was crying. Y/N tried to comfort Mrs Cha and pretended to cry when she was happy about what happened to Eun Woo. Suddenly Y/N's phone released a notification, she looked at her phone and took the opportunity to go to her office.

Y/N- "I-I'm s-sorry Mr a-and Mrs Cha, b-but I g-gotta g-go. My p-parents is calling t-to the o-office......." *Acting*

Mr Cha- "It's okay Min Seol-ah, we understand."

Y/N- "I'm sorry about your son Mr and Mrs Cha."

Mrs Cha- "Thank you for accompany us Min Seol-ah....."

Y/N- "You're welcome and see you later Mr and Mrs Cha."

Y/N smiled at them and left the doctor's office. As she was about to head to the exit of the hospital, she remembered one of her dark past stories...........

Flashbacks:

.

.

.

???- "S-STOP I-IT! PLEASE EUN WOO, I B-BEGGING YOU S-STOP I-IT!" *Crying*

Eun woo- "Why do I have to listen to what a bitch like you says!"

???- "a bitch named Y/N!"

???- "HAHAHAHA!"

Y/N- "Stop it Namjoon oppa! Suga oppa!! It hurts!!" *Crying*

Taehyung- "You deserve it bitch!"

It's school time and there are 8 boys beating a girl on the roof, the girl is Y/N. She was being beaten by her own beloved brother, Y/N begged them to stop but they hit her hard again. The more she asked them to stop, the stronger the pain. They pulled her hair, punched her in the face and stomped on her head.........

And the person who stepped on Y/N's head was Cha Eun woo. He stomped on Y/N's head until it bled.....

Note: (There was a time when Eun Woo bullied Y/N after they dated, but I didn't show that scene before. At this time, Blackpink is not there because they deliberately did not attend school.)

Y/N- "AHHH!! EUN WOO!!" *Crying*

BTS- "HAHAHAHA!"

Bts just laughed when they saw their younger sister being stepped on the head.... They had no intention of helping Y/N and what they did was just laugh and see Y/N's head being stepped on until it bled..... After a few minutes like that , they stopped beating Y/N and left her crying on the roof in such a bad condition......

(End of the flashbacks.)

.

.

.

Y/N POV:

I came out of the hospital and looked at the hospital building again with a smirk on my face.

Y/N- "This is a lesson for you Eun Kyung, Eun woo. Don't mess with me." *smirk*

Then I went straight to the parking lot and got in my car, when I was just about to drive to the office I suddenly got a notification from Eun Kyung. What does this bitch want?

(This is your car.)

(In the chat 📱)

Eun Kyung📱- "You slut, you gotta nerves to mess with me and my brother..... You hurt him until he was in the hospital....."

Y/N📱- "You dumbass bitch, Eun woo deserves to be like that because he made my life miserable in the past. But I think you should be careful after this because you might end up like Eun Woo later."

Eun Kyung📱- "I don't know what Eun Woo did to you but I won't let you live in peace after this and I think you're the one who should be careful after this because the person you love the most may disappear from your life.

Y/N📱- " I don't care what you say Eun Kyung, I think you should turn yourself in to the police or you'll get worse after this."

(End of the chat.📱)

I don't know why but I feel worried about what Eun Kyung said to me. Will she plan something bad for me or for the people I love in my life? But no matter what happens, I will not let her hurt the people I love.

Then I put my phone in my handbag and drive straight to the company.

(End of Y/N POV.)

To be continued..........

~Eun Woo is now starting to suffer due to having a vegetative state, what will Y/N do after this??~

~Y/N is very happy what happened to Eun Woo because she thinks Eun Woo deserves to be in that situation.~

~Eun Kyung wants to do something bad to someone Y/N loves and it makes Y/N feel a little worried~

Hey guys it's me again Myung-Hee 💫 How are you guys doing? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please vote this story and leave a lot of comments because I want to see your reaction!💞

(1434 Words)🔥💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 3.1K 80
๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ษด แดส™๊œฑแด„แดœส€แด‡สŸส ๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› แด‡แด€๊œฑส. ๊œฐษชษดแด…ษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœแด€ส€แด…. ส™แดœแด› สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข สœษชแด...แดกแด€๊œฑ ษขส€แดœแด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข. แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡ ส™ส แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, ส™แดแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡...
6.3K 137 15
"remember I brought you, I waste my money on you" .......................... "just go frm here slut" ........................... "please come back ag...
23.9K 1.4K 9
๐Š๐ข๐ฆ-๐•๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ-๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ...
273K 13.3K 47
"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•," "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’”?" ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๐’–๐’...