Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫 Chapter-13💫

7.6K 252 79
By ivna_jung

Time- 6:30 PM

Yoongi opened his eyes as he just woke up from his 2 hour sleep.(AN- YN came to him at 4PM something)  He sat in the bed and stretched his hands as a yawn left his mouth.

He looked at his side and was surprised seeing YN still there laying on the bed.

Yoongi- She is still asleep?

He said to himself. He can't believe his eyes.
He stood up from the bed and went to washroom. He washed his face. After 10 minutes, he came out and saw YN was sitting on the bed.

YN- See, I won!!

She said in a very exited voice and stood on the floor. She started doing a weird dance Yoongi couldn't help but chuckled a little at her.

She stopped and looked at Yoongi

YN- Now, I can call you Oppa. And you will take me for shopping. Right?

Yoongi- It was the deal and you won so, Yes. You can and I will take you.

YN- Yay. You are the best. Thanks Oppa.

She said and hugged Yoongi. He stood there like a statue. He didn't expected her to hug him.

She broke the hug.

YN- Oppa, when will we go?

She asked. Yoongi swore he felt so nice when YN called him Oppa. It's like, he wants her to call him that again and again.

Ofcourse, it's not the first time someone call him Oppa, but when it came from YN's mouth,  he felt so good.

Yoongi- Um.... After dinner? Or maybe tomorrow? After your school?

YN- After dinner it will be late. And tomorrow, won't you be busy?

Yoongi- Don't worry about that. If you want we will go tomorrow. Ok?

YN- Ok. Thanks Oppa.

Yoongi- Stop saying thanks kid. We are siblings right?

"Siblings? I accepted her as my sister? When?
Who cares. Yes I did accepted her. She is my sister. My little doll." Yoongi thought.

He looked at YN who gave him a smile which he returned back with a small smile.

YN- Oppa, let's go to the kitchen.

Yoongi- Why?

YN- Today, I want to make food for all of us.

Yoongi- You know how to cook?

YN- Yup. Not many dishes. But I am sure. You know.

Yoongi- I do.

YN- Great. Than you will help me. Let's go.

Yoongi- But we have chef's YN.

YN- So? Can't I make food for my brothers? And the Chef's should also get some rest. They must be tired too making food for us whenever we want. Right?

Yoongi- You are right. Let's go.

"She is really very sweet and kind." Yoongi thought.

Yoongi- What will we make?

YN- ..... (Any Korean dish)

YN held his hand and he was again surprised by her bold actions but he didn't said anything. He let her do what she wanted.

They both came to the kitchen. There they saw three chef's who were just going to start making food and Hoseok too.

Yoongi- Ahm Ahm

Yoongi fake coughed getting the attention of all the three chef's and Hoseok.

Hoseok- Hey Hyung. You here?

Yoongi- Yup. Actually today you all came take leave. We are going to prepare the dinner. And Hobi you can go too.

The chef's nodded and went from there. Hoseok stood there in confusion.

Hoseok- Hyung, who is we?

Yoongi- Me and YN.

Hoseok- Huh?

Yoongi- Leave it Hoba. Just get out from Kitchen.

Hoseok- But hy--

Yoongi- Out!

Hoseok- Fine.

He said sulking a little before going out. YN giggled a little and Yoongi looked at her with confusion.

Yoongi- Why are you laughing?

YN- At the behaviour of Mr. Kim.

Yoongi- Mr. Kim? He left for honeymoon YN.

YN- Not him. Your brother.

Yoongi- Hoseok?

YN- Yup.

Yoongi- Firstly, he is also your brother. Why do you still call him Mr. Kim? And secondly, what about his behaviour made you laugh?

YN- Firstly, Like I did with you, I will win with him too in something and then call him Oppa. And secondly, I laughed cause of how you talked with him. I remembered what happened in school today.

Yoongi took out some onions and was cutting them while listening to YN. He looked at her and said

Yoongi- What happened in school?

YN went to the fridge and took out some ingredients. YN looked at him and said

YN- So, today Mr. Kim was teaching us in when..

Flashback
School
3rd Class

Hoseok was teaching his class when he saw some students were eating and talking in the class. He stopped teaching and stood there with his hand fold on his chest while he glared at those students.

(AN- Yoongi what are your hair doing there?)

The whole class looked at the direction he was looking and understood what happened and what was going to happen.

The students because of whole the whole class stopped, looked up when they realised it was full silence in the class.

But after looking up their regretted. Hoseok was looking at them like he will beat them right now.

S1- M--Mr. K-Kim it's not like what you think it is.

S4- Yes Mr. Kim. It's just--

Hoseok- Stand up all four of you.

S3- Mr. Kim lis--

Hoseok- I said stand up!!!

They all immediately stood up.

Hoseok- Get out from my class.

S2- Mr. Kim--

Hoseok- Out!

He shouted and all four of them left the class immediately.

Flashback Ends

YN- and I laughed cause of this.  Like imagine, in school your teacher tells students to get out and at house he is getting told to get out. How funny it is.

Yoongi- You are right.

YN- Well, one thing I am sure is that. He is your brother only. He said in the same tone as you.

Yoongi- What else do you expect. Anyways, let's focus on this.

YN- Yup.

Jin's Room

Jin was roaming here and there with Sarang in his hands who was crying non stop. He was trying his hard to stop her from crying but she was not stopping.

Jin- Sarang baby.... Please stop crying. See Dada is here........

He said and tried. He don't even know why she is crying. He know she isn't hungry as he just fed her milk like 30 minutes ago. And if she was sleepy, she wouldn't cry.

He is now worrying as she never cries this much.

Jin- Oh God. What is happening to her?

He came out from his room and went downstairs. YN and Yoongi who were in the kitchen immediately came out hearing Sarang's cries.

Yoongi- What happened to her Hyung?

Jin- I don't know Yoongi. She is crying continuously from the past 30 minutes.  And I tried but she isn't stopping.

He said. Yoongi could hear the pain in Jin's voice.

YN- Can I try?

YN asked. Jin looked at her. He nodded his head and have Sarang to YN.

YN held her very safely and started to rock her slowly singing a melody.

Jin and Yoongi at her and saw how the cries slowed down till they clearly disappeared. Jin looked at Sarang and saw she was fast asleep.

Jin- H-how?

YN gave Sarang back to Jin and said

YN- She was just being fuzy. Nothing to worried about. I think you just fed her and she was sleepy but she couldn't that's why.

Jin- Ohh. Thank you YN.

YN- There is no need to say Thanks. Yoongi Oppa let's go.

She said and Yoongi nodded before they went back to the kitchen. Jin also went back to his room and putted Sarang in her cradle.

Jin- You scared me baby. I thought something happened to you.

He said and some tears came out from his eyes which he didn't bothered to wipe as he was busy admiring his daughter.

Hey Moonlights
How was it?
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1400

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 20.5K 66
Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise, do something against them, and you'd fa...
455K 11.2K 200
Cover by: Sherlochholmess. Welcome to the official book of the Mystery & murders and riddles book. A place where you get to build you detective skill...
256K 4.2K 34
typical cliché reaction fanfic after y2v2 before the start of the next exam also include ayanopapa, manabu, tachibana, tsukishiro entire y1 and y3 st...
447K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...