I want it all if you let me~...

By lizzie_olsens_

Elizabeth's cousin, Amber finally moved back to LA after living in the uk for a modeling job for over 6 years... More

characters and prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Sorry
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapters twenty four
No update
Chapter twenty six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sorry
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sorry
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The end

Chapter twenty five

1.7K 60 10
By lizzie_olsens_

Amber's pov-

I looked at myself in the mirror, Scarlett and I had the premiere for our movie.

I was now 21 weeks pregnant and I already have a bump, a large one.

People always ask if I'm 37 weeks or if it's my last month of pregnancy.

We found out that I'm pregnant with a baby girl about a couple weeks ago and we found out with a small cake for cosmo and rose to smash.

It was just the four of us and it was amazing, I just wanted a small thing with my three favorite people in the world.

But don't tell Lizzie that.

Flashback
——— a week ago————
I watched as Scarlett carried the blue sky decorated cake.

Cosmo is in love with the twinkle twinkle little star nursery rhyme right now so we decorated the cake around that to make it special for him and we added small pink stars around it so rose had something she likes in the cake.

"Ready guys?" I asked the kids who were impatiently waiting at the table.

"Yes! I want a baby sister that I can dress up and talk about princesses with!" Rose smiled as she stared at the cake.

"Cake!" Cosmo exclaimed not really caring about the meaning of the cake he just wanted to eat it.

But so did I, I wasn't really fussed with what the gender was because it's only until they can tell us what they really feel like inside.

And also I'm really craving cake right now.

"Ready?" Scarlett asked before letting the kids dig in, we made sure to scrub their hands so we can eat without worrying about kid germs. "It's a baby girl!"

I pulled her into a tight hug, I can't wait to put her in the cutest outfits until she can tell us what she wants to wear or be.

"I get a sister!" Rose said happily, hugging me and Scarlett while cosmo just mindlessly eating the cake not realising what the colour the cake meant.

"I bet she will look just like you, amazingly beautiful just like your mommy!" I told her before pulling our son to join our group hug. "You are going to be the best big siblings to this new baby and I can't wait to have all three of my babies giving me cuddles."

—————
Flashback over

"Are you ready to go?" Scarlett asked as she wrapped her arms around my waist, letting her hands rest on the bump.

"Almost, can you zip me up and do my shoes up?" I asked as I leaned against her and watched her through the mirror.

"You can't touch your feet can you?" She asked jokingly, moving my hair off my shoulder and done my dress up.

" yes but we're not gonna talk about that." I laughed before watching her, went down to do my shoes.

"Are you ready to go now, the limo is waiting for us and Lizzie is going to meet us there."

"I'm too pregnant to do anything." I whined as she got back up and took my hand.

"You say that about everything, last night you were too tired to stack the dish washer but when I got to the room after doing it, you were wide awake and wanting sex." She laughed and led me downstairs and too the front door.

"Blame the hormones not me."

"Why would I blame the hormones? I get sex, I'm happy." She laughed and helped me into the limo. "Now let's go tell the world you are pregnant."

—————————
Famous actor Scarlett Johansson and wife, famous actor and modal Amber johanssonn announced their pregnancy with their third child and first pregnancy together.

Last night at the premiere, the married couple revealed they were expecting their third child and first together after Amber adopted Scarlett's two children just after their wedding 10 months ago.

The actor and model showed up in a Strapless Sweatheart Off-the-shoulder Chiffon dress that showed off her baby bump.

She was also wearing a necklace with the initials s,r, c and a question mark, teasing us about the name as well.

The couple also put a post up on instagram to do a proper reveal the morning after the premier.

The captioned it 'we can't wait to greet our third baby that is due in 19 weeks. Rose and cosmo are excited to have a new baby sister.' With 5 pictures attached, blocking the kids faces out as usual.

(Says due soon instead of due February 2022)

Who had on their 2023 bingo that there would be a baby johansson, we also wonder when the baby will be due and what the name will be.

——————
Scarlett's pov-

"Babe?" I called out after getting back from the outset office.

"Momma is giving cosmo a bath because he stole her chocolate and covered himself in it." Rose said from the table, painting a statue we hand got her to decorate for her room. "She cried for a little because the baby made her uh- what's the word momma uses?"

"Hormonal?" I laughed as I sat next to her.

Even though she isn't related to amber, she shares a lot of her beauty.

Her button nose, the way their faces scrunched up and dimples appear when they smiled and her blue eyes are the exact same as Ambers and I adore that, I also hope that the new baby have their eyes.

"Mhm, but she was laughing at the same time so it has to be that." She nodded, happy with her answer. "Can you help me?"

"Of course I can baby, what do you want me to do?" I smiled and grabbed the paint brush she wasn't using.

————

"How are you feeling?" I asked my wife when she and cosmo came downstairs once me and rose had finished painting the statue.

"Better, Lizzie is dropping off some replacement chocolate for the ones this beast coated himself and the kitchen floor with."

"Has it been cleaned?" I asked with a laugh as I got up and took my son into my arms before leaning to kiss my wife.

"No, I couldn't find the mop." She sighed before sitting down next to rose, getting a bit of paint on her nose on purpose. "I'm just gonna order something to eat if that's okay with you? I'm starving and want to eat soon."

"That sounds like a plan, you order food and I'll go clean up the chocolate mess." I smiled as I kissed both kids heads and her lips. "Just get two large meals of whatever you want and we can share."

"Okay, what do you want my little rose bud?" I heard her ask as I walked into the kitchen.

——————
Not proof read
1133 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 10.4K 92
What happens when co-stars Elizabeth Olsen, and Marvel's newest addition, Avery King fall for each other? [Social Media] Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!reader
55K 1.4K 37
When her clumsiness and awkwardness has Allie running into a beautiful Blonde whilst at work. After multiple encounters (and some help from friends)...
37.2K 1.8K 54
Elizabeth Olsen is an actor and incredibly talented, knows what she wants, she has the perfect boyfriend, the perfect job and life is just perfect. I...
254K 5.7K 144
You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start your law career. Until one client makes y...