|I'M THE OP VILLAINESS| {Yuri}

By TheEStands4Emmanuel

You are just a normal high school student. You return home one day and boot up your PC to play your favourite... More

CHARACTERS & SUGGESTIONS
『 CHARACTER POLL & UPDATES』
CHAPTER 1 『FINAL BOSS』
CHAPTER 2 『ROYAL ACADEMY』
CHAPTER 3 『DUEL』
CHAPTER 4 『HUMILIATION』
CHAPTER 5『BLOOD RITUAL』
CHAPTER 6『ARISTEA』
CHAPTER 7 『ASSASSINATION』
CHAPTER 8『INFILTRATION』
CHAPTER 9『WAR』
CHAPTER 10『AURELIA』
CHAPTER 11『AMOUR』
CHAPTER 12『CAMPAIGN』
CHAPTER 13『BATTLE』
CHAPTER 14『EMBRACE』
CHAPTER 15『PALACE』
CHAPTER 16『THE PAST & THE PRESENT』
CHAPTER 17『HYBRIS』
CHAPTER 18『LEISURE』
CHAPTER 19『DEATH...』
CHAPTER 20『...AND REBIRTH』
CHAPTER 21『THE GOD[DESS] OF TIME』
CHAPTER 22『THE PANTHEIC COUNCIL』
CHAPTER 24『THE SOUTH GATE』
CHAPTER 25『BATTLE OF MEDEON』
EXTRA: CHARACTER SOUNDTRACKS
『VACATION UPDATE』
CHAPTER 26『AURELIA VS GOD[S]』
CHAPTER 27『OCTAVIAxVESPERTITE』
CHAPTER 28『GODFALL』
CHAPTER 29『VICTORY』
CHAPTER 30『SICK』

CHAPTER 23『SENT TO DIE』

228 16 5
By TheEStands4Emmanuel

Author's Note: OK, so, I'm literally returning from the "Stade de France" football match versus Greece right now, so I'm writing this in a hurry, but I'm gonna be editing this tomorrow so it's going to be published a little late. Sorry guys, but I also need personal time for myself lmao.

●●●

I rested one of my legs on top of the others, bringing a cup of tea close to my mouth. It was cold.

A delicate figure was sitting awkwardly just in front of me, with her face red from the way i smiled and gazed at her.

"Can you just not look at me?"

"It's your fault, you know. Take responsibility, Octavia."

"First of all, my name is NOT Octavia. I'm Chronus, the God of Time and Space, and I DEMAND to return to my-!"

I started chuckling at her sudden outburst, as she slapped her hand on the table, flustered.

"What? You don't like my company?"

"It's not THAT, Bernadotte! I just want to return to my original body and not...this!"

"No way you want to return to that thing. My childhood friend isn't a skeleton, but a cute, beautiful maiden, isn't that right?"

"For the last time, Bernadotte, I'm NOT your childhood friend! Drop this façade RIGHT NOW, or...!"

"Or what?"

I moved seductively my face close to hers across the table, touching her chin gently.

Blushing, Octavia, the God[dess], stood up whilst reddening, pacing across the room.

"Hey, your tea! It's going to get cold!"

"Fuck. The. Tea, Bernadotte."

"Steady with the language. You're in the presence of a Princess, you know."

"What, aren't you supposed to be my 'childhood' friend?"she said, quoting the word "childhood" with her index and middle fingers, before rolling her eyes.

"Yes, I am your childhood friend, but I'm also a Princess who has a prestige."

"You may be a Princess, but I am a God. I'll speak however the hell I want, Bernadotte!"

"So, so, sooooo rude! And defiant! I like it."

Just a bite of my lower lip and a small laugh was enough to make her blush.

"You...!"

"I like it when you're rebellious and blunt. It gives me this feeling of wanting to chase after you and make you mine. And only mine."

I stood up from my chair, walking up close to her.

"Why don't we start now? I have some time to spare."

The Goddess took a step backwards, her delicate dress touching the edge of a lounge table behind her.

"Piss off!"

An evil laugh was heard from inside my teeth, as I slightly opened my lips.

"The more you swear, the more it makes me want to punish you~"

"...you're sick!"

Her right foot eventually touched the edge of the table, now forcing her to stop dead on her tracks.

I only continued to walk towards her, slowly, like a cat.

"Hmmm, I wonder...the lips or the neck? Which one do you fancy? Oh, be careful with the neck though, cause i happen to bite a little."

I was close enough now to actually kiss her, but she leaned her face behind in defiance, grinning.

"The only thing you can kiss...is my ass."

"Oh, the ones in which I find the most appeal, are the ones who resist."

"Because you're a bloody perverted sadist?"

"Think of it like that: if I didn't like you, you wouldn't be here right now."

"Oh yeah? You'll come to regret this...!"

Just then, from behind the table, the Goddess grabbed some kind of glassware, bringing it with force onto my head.

Her hand stopped abruptly. Octavia looked up on her hand with her face now in despair: my right hand had grabbed her wrist, stopping her dead at her tracks.

"Nice try, but still not enough. Try again next time."

I brought my lips forcefully on hers, sealing them. She tried to resist with small groans, she tried to bite me and kick me, but to no avail. She was completely paralysed.

Her mouth was sealed closed, trying to free her lips from mine, but I just pushed more madly. My tongue tried to enter her mouth, but met resistance.

"Aw, I wish you wouldn't reject my kisses..."

I finally broke off, with her breathing heavily and panting.

"I...hate you. With every ounce of my bo-!"

A moan was heard from her, as I was now kissing her neck.

"Wh-what...what are you doing?!"

"It's called 'seduction'. Something we vulgar humans do."

I pressed my two fangs, which have grown with the amount of blood that I have drank. A Blood Ritual couldn't be initiated with her, because of course, she isn't an Urg, but I frankly don't care.

"Ack!"she simply muttered, as the red hot substance flowing inside her coursed into my mouth.

"No...don't..."

Her face now looked at the ceiling, closing her eyes, with her two arms hugging my face, trying to get me off of her neck.

Abruptly, I left my fangs from her neck and kissed her again, smearing her blood inside her own mouth, now using my tongue.

"No..." she said, in between kisses.

I took a breath, like I've drank a lot of water after being walking on an eternal desert...ah, so satisfactory.

The Goddess, now entirely paralysed and powerless, collapsed at the back of the table, as if I'd seeped all her energy from her insides.

"You need to learn something about me, sweetheart."

I crouched right in front of her, face to face, stabilised her head to face mine using my right hand on the top of her scalp, holding her hair tightly.

"When I want something, I take it, whether you like it or not. I happen to be quite the spoiled brat."

Suddenly, the two corners of her mouth twitched and opened a little, revealing a sly smile of hers. Her neck and head moved slowly to meet me in close quarters.

"Then...Evil Princess..."she said, in pain, as her rosy blood was flowing down from the two small holes I opened before, down at her garments between her chest.

"...learn that you're not the only greedy person in this room!"

An electrocuting feeling zapped my body, forcing me to let out a cry. She sank her teeth down at the side of my neck vulgarily, taking a taste too.

I could see her smile, as her lips got sullied by my azure blood; mission accomplished. So it seems. I let out a sigh, and let her drink more of my blood.

"How does it feel, Bernadotte! Our roles, now reversed!"

"Oh no! You're drinking my blood! What a disaster!"I said, goofingly, with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

Her two eyes, which are closed, pulsed with each gulp from her neck.

My blood, or well, the blood of an Urg, as you already know, is highly potent in magic. Although this means that it's theoretically an energy drink, it also has other properties.

As I have explained, Dionysus is the Patron (and maybe the creator) of Urgs. This particular playful deity loved hedonism and partying. So, he (allegedly) made us, when we want to engage in sexual activities, or when we want to stimulate each other (mainly between males and females, or females only), we exchange stimulant hormones through our blood.

Now, this differs from a Blood Ritual in terms of the aftermath between those two. Whereas the Blood Ritual boosts greatly ones magic abilities when exchanging blood with someone whose blood is more potent than yours and also boosts your physical appearance, the sexual blood exchange only serves as stimuli before intercourse, or simply as an appreciation of love.

All according to plan, as I thought, to bring her to my side. I'm sorry Aurelia, I'll make it up to you, but first, I need to tame this Goddess.

What she's doing right now by drinking my blood, is essentially just her getting herself sexually aroused from me, which most probably, with a little push, will make her fall in love with me.

Damn, I didn't ever believe I was a machiavellianist, but I think I am mistaken.

"Are you done yet?"

Her hair became redder, her nails turned cyan, and she started emitting a sexy aroma...

Her skin turned paler. She opened her eyes after her heart was about to burst. She was breathing heavily while she was looking at me in a pervasive way. Her now crystal blue eyes were looking deep within my soul.

She looked at me in a confused way.

"Eh?! I thought I left you dry! How are you still alive?!"

"You were so invested into drinking my blood that you didn't even hear what I was saying. Did it feel that good?"

"What?! Of course not! That was payback for before, you moron!"

"Sure it was. Say, how are you feeling right now?"

"Better than ever, you mortal! I feel like I have gained back my godly powers!"

"...and why do you even think of that?"

The Goddess paused for a second, blinking her eyes.

She looked at her body; her chest has grown considerably, her nails were now painted cyan, her lips were puffier.

She stood up, walking wobblingly to a giant mirror inside the room; her legs and body were fair, milky, and smooth, her eyes changed colour...her beauty was now on par with Aurelia's and Artemisia's, if not slightly prettier.

My two arms wrapped her around from her neck.

"Say...what do you think? Do you like it?"

Her veins now became much more blue, bright, sky blue even. She had become much more feminine, and her power level has increased. Much aside that she's a Goddess, now she's the most powerful being on the planet if you except me.

Obviously, she has a long way to go to actually even reach a fragment of raw power.

"It did feel good...didn't it? My blood is now coursing, flowing inside your veins...a part of me, is now yours."

She dumbfoundedly touched her two fangs which have grown inside her mouth, licking in the process, mesmerized, some of my blood which remained on them.

The mere taste of such a magic-fused substance is enough to make an Urg aroused. But for a celestial being, whose body is literally made from magic...?

I'm sure she finds the taste delicious, but she's having conflicted thoughts about it right now.

Her heart started beating faster.

The Goddess turned her head to look at mine. Her facial expressions indicated that she was angry, but her eyes didn't. Instead, her fangs showed up again. She tried to say something, but she couldn't bring herself to it.

The door burst open.

"Your Highness! Your Highness!"

Ugh, who THE HELL is it now?! Ah, it's that Lawwyn guy from my Garrison, also the guy whom I appointed to watch the Tagmata when I was missing!

I'll be sure TO SACK the guy and give him an earful before he lives for so PREPOSTEROUSLY interrupting me! You're dead! Dead meat, dead! Not even for the dogs!

"The Senate...the Senate demands your presence immediately!"

The Goddess, looking at him angrily, was cut off by me taking her hand, before she says anything stupid.

This...here it comes. Here it comes. The last phase of my conquest!

●●●

"War?! War with the People of the Eastern Gate?! Unacceptable!"

"You have your orders, Princess. Following your recent achievements against the tribes of the North, the Senate and the Emperor have concluded that it would be best if we appointed you as the Field Marshal for the campaign against the Easterners."

Esoterically, I was laughing at their stupidity, but exoterically, I was getting red and mad.

"Risible! The Empire is in no shape to engage in a war with-!'

"Your Highness Vespertite Bernadotte! You have demonstrated such praisable acts of military genius that the Empire wishes to grant you both the honour of erasing the Eastern Menace, and the ability to clear your name from your previous acts of debauchery!"

The senators were furiously issuing the orders at me; they looked agitated from before though. This is probably the doing of Aristea.

If only she knew! If only she knew that this would greatly increase my own influence and dimish hers! Think about it: I conquer an entire Empire all by myself and it is i who oversees the peace talks and negotiations.

This gives me the ability of having the Eastern Boshin Empire under my own control, and my control only!

Think of it like Belisarius, Justinians most prized general in the Byzantine Empire. Justinian sent him on an expedition for the Reconquista of the old Roman Empire in Africa, with the objective of taking back the ex Roman province.

He had the ability to rebel against Justinian with all those troops and a suitable capital in Africa, but he didn't because he was a Chad.

You see where I'm going.

I foxily smiled at myself; this is it.

I have a Goddess, a military strategist, a powerful magician, a whole Syndicate, and an army under my command, as well as the troops the Empire gives me.

Time to do a "Napoleon In Italy" moment!

With the exception that Napoleon was no God, of course.

But I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 34.5K 85
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
680K 34.8K 83
Do you think a mere human can win against fate? You probably read a lot of stories where a reincarnated person succeeded as a villainess. Most reinca...
184K 7.8K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
3K 263 47
A Steampunk/ Gaslamp Fantasy Romance set in the industrial revolution era of a fictional world. Magic, mad science, multicultural ambiance, and polit...