Undying Devotion|| A Wangxian...

By RIVERANDTOAST

What if ChangSe SanRen and Wei ChangZe never went on that night hunt, what if they gave in to Wei WuXian, wha... More

Author's Notes/Character Introduction

153 4 0
By RIVERANDTOAST

"A-Ying, A-Bai, come here" a lady who was sitting at the edge of a bed called out.

"A-niang? A-die? What is it?" a cute five year old boy asked with twinkling eyes. "A-Ying, where's your sister?" just as the man beside the lady asked, a little girl barely older then 4 came running in. "I'm here!! A-die, A-niang! I'm here!" 

"A-Bai! Don't run, you'll trip and fall!" the lady laughed softly. "Come here you two, A-niang, has something to tell you"

The two siblings walked towards the bed, "What is it?" 

"A-Ying, A-Bai, A-die is taking you all to live in Yunmeng next week." the man said, scooping the little kids into his arms. 

"Huh? Yunmeng? Where's that?" the little girl asked, her brother nodded along.

"Yunmeng is somewhere far away, where a lot of people live. There's a lot of good food and even a sect to protect the people living there." 

"Woah! A-niang and A-die is bringing us there?" the little boy cheered, smiling sweetly.

"Mhm, A-die has a friend in Yunmeng that he misses, and a-die is going to work with that friend." the man spoke up, softly pinching the boys cheeks.

[One week later] 

"A-Ying, A-Bai, hurry out, we have to leave soon to get there!" the lady said, patting the horses neck. 

"A-niang, I want to ride the white horse!" the little girl ran out first. "No! I want to ride it!" the little boy ran after his sister. 

"No, I came out first!" the little girl stuck out her tongue and ran away. 

"All right you two, stop fighting and come here. A-Ying let your sister sit first okay? When we are at the middle of the road, you can sit okay?"

"Okay, fine." the little boy said, walking towards the brown horse.

"Okay, lets go. A-Ying, A-Bai, are you all steady?" the man asked, looking at the little boy and girl on his and his wife's lap. "Yes! Let's go!"

[A few days later] 

"A-die, is that it?!" the little girl perked up, pointing at the docks. 

"Yes, that's it." 

"Wow! It's so pretty! Gege! Gege! Hurry, wake up! Look!!" the little girl was so excited she almost fell off the horse and landed in the water. 

"A-Bai! Be carful, the path is very narrow, Yunmeng doesn't have horses since they all travel by boat, this path was placed here for travelers who don't have boats so its more narrow." the lady scolded the little girl softly.

"A-ah? Sorry, a-niang but I'm really excited!!" the little girl scratched her head. 

[At the dock of Yunmeng] 

"Come down slowly, be careful!" the lady climbed down the horse and helped her son down. 

"Woah! So pretty!" the little boy exclaimed. "A-mei, come here, there's a lot of people so hold my hand, don't get lost okay?" the little boy took the girls hand in his. "Okay, gege!" the bright little girl smiled and held the hand tightly.

The parents sighed in awe at this scene. At this moment, a man donned in purple robes walked towards them. 

"Ah, ChangZe, you've arrived safely!" the man said. "Yes, Sect Leader Jiang, I'm back, I've brought my kids and wife too, I hope you don't mind the extra people." ChangZe greeted back. "Call Sect Leader Jiang, A-Ying, A-Bai." ChangZe urged. "Sect Leader Jiang." the kids and mother greeted at the same time. "Haha, no need for formalities." he said "Greetings, Madam Wei. Your kids are so nice and respectful, haha, what's for name little boy and girl?" he asked, squating down.

"I'm Wei WuXian, Wei Ying and this is my sister, Wei XinQing." Wei Ying said, gesturing to his sister. "Wei XinQing, Wei Bai, greets Sect Leader Jiang." the little girl said, smiling sweetly.

"Oh, come come, I have two kids of my own they would be delighted to meet you all. Follow, follow!" Sect Leader Jiang said, walking away.

"Come on, lets go. A-Ying, A-Bai, don't run around okay? Follow closely." 

"Okay, a-die" 

+~*~+
[10 Years Later] 

"Ge! Hurry wake up!" A loud woke Wei Ying out of his sleep. "Ugh, Wei Bai, what are you doing being so loud in the morning." Wei Ying sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Ge! Hurry! We leave for Gusu in the evening! Hurry get up before Jiang Cheng shouts you awake himself!" Wei Bai shook him. 

"Huh?! Gusu?! How come I forgot, oh god.." Wei Ying quickly jumped out of bed. "You forget everything, it's really not a surprise." Wei Bai said, rolling her eyes. "Ugh, shut up." Wei Ying said, throwing his outer robe at her. "You--!" 

"Ge, you better listen clearly!" Wei Bai started. "All right, listening, I'm listening" Wei Ying said from behind the shower screen. "You are the top disciple of the Jiang Sect right now so whatever you do, represents the Yunmeng Jiang Sect." Wei Bai said, picking out clothes for her brother. "Yes yes, I know but don't forget yourself, your the second disciple of the Jiang Sect." Wei Ying replied while bathing. 

"Hey! What are you trying to say! I'm much more well behaved then you!" Wei Bai scolded back, "No matter what, do not and I mean do not! Provoke the second young master Lan, Lan WangJi." 

"Ah okay okay, just let me bath in peace, go visit a-niang and a-die first, I'll go after I'm done." Wei Ying complained. 

"Fine, jeez, don't take too long!" Wei Bai said as she finished folding her brothers clothes and placed them on the bed before walking out. 

As the closed the door, Jiang YanLi walked towards them. "Ah, shijie" Wei Bai beamed.  "A-Qing, is A-Xian awake?" YanLi smiled at her. "Yes, brother is awake. Does shijie need him?" Wei Bai asked, smiling too. 

Jiang YanLi was both Wei Bai and Wei Ying's shijie. The four including Jiang Cheng have gotten quite close since their childhoods. "No, no. I tried to look for you but you weren't in your room so I figured you'd be here. I was going to offer you and A-Xian some lotus pork-rib soup." 

"Ah, I was going to find a-niang and a-die, we will go right after." Wei Bai smiled. "All right, then I won't bother you longer, hurry before the soup turns cold!" YanLi said as she waved and walked away.

"a-niang, a-die! Gege and me are leaving for Gusu in the evening, I've come to say bye" Wei Bai said, walking into the shared room. "Ah, our A-Ying and A-Bai grew up so quickly. You are now both old enough to attend lectures at Gusu." Changse Sanren said, walking over to Wei Bai. 

"A-niang and a-die needs to look after their health more. Me and Ge are going there for a few years so we won't be able to look after a-die and a-niang." Wei Bai said, following her mom to the bed.

"All right, we will listen to A-Bai. You and your brother need to look after each other okay? There are many rules there, a-niang believes that A-Bai won't break any." Wei Bai nodded, leaning into her mothers embrace. 

"A-niang, A-Ying wants a hug too!" Wei Ying said as he closed the door. "Haha, A-Ying, come, mother will hug you too." The ladys laugh was soft and melodious, warming the hearts of anyone who heard it. 

Wei Ying happily hugged his mom, sighing softly. There was something about his mothers embrace that made him feel so loved and safe. "A-Ying, A-Bai" a rough voice came from the door. "A-die!" the siblings ran over, hugging their dad. 

"Haha, good kids, come let's go to the bed, why did you guys run so fast. Don't run next time, you will trip." ChangZe patted the heads of the kids, leading them to the bed. "A-die, a-niang, I will take care of Wei Bai, don't worry." Wei Ying said, sitting in between the man and woman. "Good, you have to be a good boy okay? A-niang and a-die can take care of ourselfs so you and A-Bai need to take care of each other too okay?"

"Mn!" 

"A-Ying, A-Bai, there are many rules in the Lan Sect, don't break them okay? They will punish you if you do, what will a-niang and a-die do if you both are injured? Be good and stay by the rules okay?" 

"Okay, a-die"

"Haha, good kids, when we see you, you will both be older, a-die and a-niang will miss you both very much. A-Ying, don't cause too much trouble for the teachers and elders there okay?" 

"Okay, we promise!" 

"Come, a-die and a-niang will give you guys a hug." The family hugged, resting in the embrace of each other all of them were a bit unwilling to part.

"Tell a-niang and a-die before you both depart okay? We will send you off." ChangZe said, ruffling the hair of his kids. 

"Okay, a-die, a-niang, we love you." Wei Bai said while Wei Ying enthusiastically nodded. 

[At Evening, at the docks] 

"A-Ying, A-Bai, eat well and sleep well okay? If the studies are too tiring, rest more okay? Don't over work yourselves, mother and father will be proud no matter what score you get okay?" Changse Sanren said, kissing the foreheads of the kids.

"Yes, we will listen to a-die and a-niang." Wei Ying said, smiling. The four hugged one last time before the kids set off to Gusu.

+~*~+
Word count: 1544
This won't show the relationship of the Wei WuXian and the Jiang Siblings much, it's kinda irrelevant. 

Next update soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
252K 10.6K 26
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
247K 7.4K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
138K 368 99
Erotic shots