The Man Next Door

By potterwh0r3

Joel Miller is your dad's best friend. You've had a crush on him ever since you can remember, and now that yo... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
An Update.

Chapter Four

3.1K 73 81
By potterwh0r3

Vacation had come to and end, and you were packing your bags when Sara came bouncing into the room.

"Dad's making breakfast before we go if you're hungry."

You kept your head down, stuffing a pair of shoes intro your suitcase. "Yeah, I'll be out in a minute, thanks Sara."

You and Joel, once again, had completely avoided each other since he had you pinned against the wall. You stole glances at the dinner table, but purposely avoided being alone in the same room with him.

You knew that what you were doing was dangerous, that you and Joel couldn't go any further, but the ache in between your legs grew more and more every time you saw him. You wondered if he felt the same.

After you'd finished packing, you joined the rest of the group at breakfast. Your dad was happily chirping away, telling Sara an old story of himself and Joel. He stopped when he saw you, smiling warmly. "Well goodmornin' sunshine." You smiled, taking a seat next to your dad.

You couldn't help but peek over at Joel. He was hard at work, making bacon and pancakes at the same time, carefully tending to two different pots on the stove. He looked so good. He'd clearly just gotten out of the shower; his hair was slightly wet, and it sat unruly on his head, going in every which direction. His T-shirt clung to his arms, and-

"Alright y'all, let's eat this breakfast and get on the road."

Joel set down plates of eggs, bacon, and pancakes, and everyone happily dug in. Everyone finished eating pretty quickly, and you jumped up, gathering everyone's plates. "I'll clean up. Y'all just go finish packing, 'cause I know you haven't yet." You felt Joel's eyes on you as you grabbed his plate, but you turned away before he could see the blush on your face.

-

You'd been in the car for six hours when your back started to hurt, and your neck was cramped from leaning against the window. Mostly everyone in the car was asleep- except for you and Joel. The sun was setting, and it illuminated his profile, making his chocolate eyes glisten. You swallowed hard. Your mind flashed back to the night where the two of you were alone, Joel's fingers inside of you while he whispered the most perverted, dirty things in your ear that made you back arch.

A chill ran down your spine as you replayed the night's events in your head. Ever since that night, you'd wondered what would have happened if your dad hadn't called you, startling the two of you. You'd imagined Joel picking you up and carrying you to his bed, laying you down and teasing you until he finally fucked you, his hand clamped over your mouth to drown out the noise of you screaming his name.

You knew that having feelings for a man twice your age- and not just any man, your dads best friend- was wrong, but it was far too late. You'd already started to have dreams about him, fantasizing about him and craving his touch.

There was only about three hours left of the trip home, and you could not wait to get home and relieve yourself of the pressure building in your legs every time you thought of Joel.

You hadn't even realized you'd fallen asleep when your head jerked up from the sound of a car door being shut. You sat up and looked around, stretching your arms. Your dads car was parked in front of the Miller's house, and Joel was unloading his and Sara's bags from the back.

Your stomach turned. When would you get to see him again?

After a few minutes of goodbyes and promises that you'd all get together again, you and your father headed home.

As much as you'd loved being on vacation, you were beyond happy to be back home, in your room, sleeping in your bed.

You took a quick shower and changed into a big T-shirt, then wrapped yourself up in your sheets.

You clicked on your messages, scrolling through the notifications you'd missed while you were sleeping. Your ex's text was still unopened, and you debated texting him back.

Maybe he could be a good distraction from Joel.

Thomas was the boy you'd dated for the longest, and part of you still missed him. If you were feeling weak, there were definitely times when you'd considered going back to him. He'd been a good boyfriend for the majority of your relationship- until he kissed a girl while he was drunk at a bar one night.

Or as he liked to say, "She kissed me, I swear!"

Your thumb hesitated over his message. You knew texting him was a bad idea.

You tossed your phone off to the side before you could make a dumb decision and tried your hardest to go to sleep.

-

Two a.m. rolled around, and you'd only really gotten a few minutes of sleep at a time. Your mind raced every time you closed your eyes, and when the clock said 2:15, you gave up on trying to sleep and grabbed your phone yet again.

This time though, you scrolled down a bit further and found you and Joel's text thread. You smiled when you read your last communion with Joel- he was a pretty dry texter, very short and to the point. You chewed on your lip while debating if you should text him or not.

"Fuck it."

You mumbled, typing a simple "Hey." and pressing send, making your heart race. You hadn't expected him to be awake, so your heart jolted when you saw the three little bubbles pop up.

Joel
"You're up late."

You
"I can't sleep."

Joel
"Somethin on your mind?"

You hesitated before answering him.

You
"Actually, yea."

Joel
"Lay it on me."

You groaned in frustration. Joel knew exactly why you were texting him at two in the morning, but he wanted you to say it.

The buzz of your phone startled you, and to your surprise, Joel's contact lit up your screen.

"Hello?" You said, almost as if you were asking a question.

"I hate textin'. Lot easier to just talk."

You held back a laugh. He really showed his age with that one.

"Um, what's up? Why're you calling?"

You heard him shift his weight on what you could only presume was his bed.

"You texted me sweetheart."

Sweetheart. It wasn't like the type of "sweetheart" that the assholes at bars used to humiliate you. No, it was soft and there was a purr in his voice, making the hairs on your arms stand on end.

"I-" you sighed, "I can't stop thinking about you."

It was almost like you could hear his smirk.

"Yeah?"

Fuck-his voice was literally purring, dripping with seduction.

"Um, yea, sorry if-"

"Been thinkin' bout you too."

It was embarrassing how quickly you smiled, you were extremely grateful that you were the only one in your room, sitting in the dark.

"I wish I could come over..." your voice trailed off.

"Can't, baby. 'S late. Plus Sara is home."

Another pet name that made your heart jump.

"I know, I just- I really wish we could finish what we started."

You heard him let out a small laugh. "I know. But if I'm gonna fuck you, it has to be the right way. You're not gonna be able to stay quiet."

Your jaw dropped at the mention of being fucked by Joel. "I-"

"Listen baby, I gotta get some sleep, got work in the morning. But could you do me a favor?"

You mumbled a weak "Mhmm."

"Before you go to sleep, I want you to touch yourself and think of me."

....................................................................................
WRITER'S NOTE

First of all, thank you to everyone who's been reading so far, I love you all!

Second, I know this chapter sucks, so I'm sorry about that 🫠 I had major writers block in this chapter and I definitely am not in love with it. I do have some fun stuff planned for next chapter though!

See y'all next chapter 🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 347 20
In which, Ellie's guardian fights to keep her safe as they search for the Fireflies Or In which, Josephine Bridgers finds love in Joel Miller Joel Mi...
9.3K 133 6
You come home from campus unannounced one weekend and catch your dad's friend Joel in bed with your stepmother. You haven't decided what to do with...
2.1K 161 4
❍ ❍ ❝ π–‚πˆπ‚πŠπ„πƒ π†π€πŒπ„ , β•°β”€β”€β”€βž£ the π’˜π’π’“π’π’… was on π’‡π’Šπ’“π’† and 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 could 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’† but you . ❞ : : : : : β€Ήβ€Ή β—Œ ⁺ Λ–β€’Μ₯β—Œ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–­ ˚ 𖀐...
37K 1.6K 50
"𝙄 π™˜π™–π™£ π™™π™§π™žπ™«π™š 𝙛𝙀𝙧 𝙖 π™¬π™π™žπ™‘π™š." "𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙗π™ͺ𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 π™œπ™šπ™© π™ͺ𝙨 π™©π™π™šπ™§π™š π™žπ™£ π™€π™£π™š π™₯π™žπ™šπ™˜π™š." "𝙄 π™©π™–π™ π™š π™™π™šπ™šπ™₯...