Alchemist (Yandere bungou str...

Oleh elvestoneanzelote1

Yandere bungou stray dogs x male reader Info: reader will have similar traits with Zhongli and albedo from ge... Lebih Banyak

prologue
ICHI
NI
SAN
YON
GO
ROKU
NANA
Hachi
KYUU
..
[SPECIAL MEMORY]
JUU ICHI
JUU NI
JUU SAN
JUU YON
JUU GO
JUU ROKU
JUU NANA
JUU HACHI
JUU KYUU
NII JUU
NIJUU ICHI
NIJUU NI
NIJUU SAN
NIJUU YON
NIIJUU GO
[๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐—บ๐ž๐—บ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฒ]
NIJUU ROKU
NIJUU NANA
NIJUU HACHI
๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต.
NiiJUU KYUU
SAN JUU
San Juu Ichi
า“แดœแด›แดœส€แด‡ แด˜สŸแดแด›
[special ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช]
San JUU NI
A๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ซ๐˜ช B๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐’๐š๐ง
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ง.
๐˜š๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐†๐—ผ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜™๐—ผ๐ค๐ฎ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ: ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ง๐š
๐’๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข
๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐Š๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ
๐˜๐—ผ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ

JUU

4.9K 210 89
Oleh elvestoneanzelote1

"𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴"

--𝘠/n 𝘓/n--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- many of you talking about the previous Photo.

So I thought why not make a scene of it, as number ten as we won't be having much time with Oda.. No? And beside it did took me a while. (And will not be accurately how it shown in the picture.. But.. Most likely a wholesome (if I can) Moment with Odasaku!)

.
.
.
.
..
.
..

The weather was pleasantly cold as you almost sneezed out.

" my, my you seems to have catch a cold" said Kouyou as you both walk in the snowy path.

Your long hair was tied into a bun as you wore a coat.

"Not really, I'm used to the cold" you said while your nose being red as Kouyou chuckle saying you don't have to lie about it.

"You haven't been going out much, did something occurred?" Asked Kouyou as she recall you not going out on the free time as you just shrugged it off.
"The cafe.. I visit often suddenly close, so, I thought to change of plans but did not find Suitable cafe store that I can enjoy a pleasant tea".

" Oh, speaking of tea do you want to accompany with me to have a small tea break?" Asked Kouyou as she open her fan and cover her mouth as a sign of coutersy.

"Sure, I don't plan on doing research.. today" you muttered while, in thought as Kouyou chuckle.

"I am assuming.. Ougai-san asked you to create another torturing potion?" Asked Kouyou as you nod sighing.

"Sometimes, I don't know what he.. does with it" you said as Kouyou hummed in her thoughts.

"Beside the point, I brought another brewing tea leaves, Want to try?"

"Oh? Surely, if it's no trouble then, please"

---:-:-:---:-:---
.
.
.

"Y/n" someone called out your name as you paused on your way.

"Oh, it's you" you simply said unamuse to see the boss.

Like ,how did he find you out here..?

You let out a sighed with a frowned as Mori was saying something again.

"Is it clear?"

"Huh?"

Mori raised an eyebrow unamuse.

"I said, Your going with The decomposing team, now"

"For.. Why?"

"Didn't you ask me to report you if.. they are going to throw away the waste?" Said Mori as you nod.

"Yes indeed, Where are they?"

"Outside they are about to leave" said Mori who stared at your retreating formed with squinted eyes.

'Something.. Does not meet the eyes.. Hmm,' he thought to himself yet, brushed it off as he cooed about what dress should he buy for Elise.

Whereas, you arrived outside to see a familiar man with them.

"Saku? I didn't knew you were coming" you said Approaching the male who respectfully bowed as Outside you both may be friends but in port mafia, he Feels the need to respect you as you are well, respected.

"There is no need to bow, besides.. Are they the team?" You asked curiously as you took notice of the two other males who flinched as they were recognised by you.

OK, you do have the aura of authority (aka. Zhongli, does have the aura of Knowledgeable person right? If not Albedo too is well respected so.. Anyways that sort of aura).

"You wouldn't mind if.. I join the three of you, no?" You asked As OdaSaku look puzzled as the two male nodded as they seems to be in nervousness.

"No, Sir!" They both saluted as You akwardly smile at them.

"There is no need to salute either"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Ahaha... This is awkward" you muttered as Sakunosuke chuckle at your deadpanned expression.

"You will have to get used to this stuff"

"Hmm, indeed" said while sighing out making OdaSaku sighed at you who was still trying to calm the two new recruit who are very much nervousness in front of you.

"Saku.. Help"

He shook his head as you frown a bit more and give up on calming them down, OdaSaku chuckle as you four went on the way.

✼••┈••✼••┈••✼••┈••✼••┈••✼

"Were the body, Discarded in this formed?" You asked a bit shock and amused.

"Not really, it depends on the situations" said Odasaku as he bundle up the pieces into the incinerator.

"Hmm, maybe I should make a potion for it to melt.. Instead acid will be better" you said in thoughts as Odasaku sighed.

"Do you.. Think they deserved to die?" Asked Oda who tooked a seat beside you on a bench.

"That depends.. As we do not know if they were kind or evil" You said as you took out a cigarette box.

"Want one?"

"Hmm? Since when did you started smoking?" Asked OdaSaku a bit taken aback as you blink twice.

"Hmm.. It was 3 years ago?"

"When you were.. 18? So you were the one who taught Dazai to smoke" said Odasaku as you raise both hand.

"Na-uh, I may be his mentor but I didn't.. I guess?" Hesistate for a moment as Odasaku sighed and took one of it.

"Are you planning to stay on Port mafia.. For rest of your life?" Asked Odasaku as he help you lid the cigaratte.

"Not sure... What about you?"

"Maybe.."

"What are you planning to do iF you leave Mafia?" You asked curiously as he chuckles in thought.

"Sit in a open view of the ocean and write.. A book"

"Hmm.. That's an interesting way of plans.." You muttered as Odasaku nod and glance around.

"We should get going the new recruit will have done with the disposing the others" said OdaSaku as you nod standing.

"Indeed, Who knows when they will grow and overcome this generation"

Oda Let out a sighed.

"You sound like an old man"

"Indeed, I am its times for me to take a break as my body cannot withstands the energy of the younger ones" sounding like reciting a pie..

"You are just 20, a year younger stop sounding like you are about 30s" said Odasaku sighing.

"Well, Well, my appearance may be.. But.. I assume my brain is old" you said While letting out a tired sighed.

He armed went around your neck and pull you close as he interlocked it.

A hand on your head like its screwing it.

"H-hey, You can't treat your old man like this" you excalimed as Odasaku Chuckles.

"You are a year younger then me, asshole stop pretending like you are dying from old age"

"Ouch! Ouch! Come on treat me well will you!"

It was funny for the two new recruit to see the Exextuive researcher and the lower rank to be so close yet, they are reassure that not all are bad.

Maybe, both can still balance to one another.

"Come on, new recruits we still have more work to do" you said while trying to escaped from Oda Grip who chopped your head.

"Ack! That is not how you treat a friend" you said trying to sound professional as Oda Saku let out a sighed.

"Yes sir!" Said the two recruit as they follow behind you two.

"Do you have another work after this tomorrow?" You asked to Oda shook his head.

"Not sure, Others higher up may give me work tomorrow's"

"Hmm.. You two" you called out the two recruit who quickly stood up straight.

"Sent this letter to Boss, As I and Him are going out" you simply state at the two male froze.

'Are they dating?!' They both thought while blush at the thought of the two forbidden love.

Like, an executive who is an researcher and does not come out of often, only came for the lower rank Man! What a twist!.

"Uh-yes sir!" They both bowed and left before Odasaku was going to refuse to go with you.

"Come on old friend, Let's spend this evening together, dinner on me" you said smiling as the sunlight dim on the background as you raise one hand for him to take.

Sakunosuke stare at you, as if this was a scene the Wind blows as some dry leaves flew across your figure and your hair swayed in the win.

He chuckle and nodded.

"Alright"

You smile as he agreed as you both walk on the way to the regular restaurant but he stopped on the way.

"Hm,Hm?" You look puzzled at him as he paused and stare at you.

"Did you brought your wallet?" He asked as you went to search your pocket and awkwardly cough when you found none making him sighed.

"Alright, I will pay for today, you gotta pay me back by tomorrow" said Oda Saku as you nod trying to keep your composers making slight smile.

It was a little habit of yours that he find it memorable and quiet strange as normal people does not forget their wallet as often as you.

"Do you even re-check your wallet?" Asked Odasaku as you thought for a moment in deep thought.

"I'm afraid I do not does that.. Next time I will remember it, my friend" you said sounding a bit unsure as he sighed again and start walking as you walk beside him.

The calm winds blows around you Both as the evening was pleasant.

"Say, Saku"

"Hmm?" He side glance at you who slight glance up at him (he is 6'1 and you are 6)

"Do you believe in.. afterlife?"

"Not really why?" He asked curiously while walking as you both reach the restaurant.

"𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴" you said as you walk inside leaving him stunt.

As he softly smile and went inside without another word.

'You truly are weird sometimes.. Y/n..'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.•───────•°•❁•°•───────•

A:n- that's all!! So you think I'm in hurry? Kinda? As I want to begin the dark arc soon as after that only the real progression of yandere will take place.

I mean.. Yes some are already obsessed but.. Anyways good day/night to you!!

෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴

𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐠𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

*𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘠/𝘯 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵! 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘳 (𝘺/𝘯) 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵.!

*𝙾𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚉𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 A𝚣𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚑𝚊.

*Y/𝚗 R𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 O𝚍𝚊 𝙰 𝚕𝚘𝚝, I 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚏 S𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜, 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍.

*O𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 Y/𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍.

*𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚢/𝚗, 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 (𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝) 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 O𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚞, M𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 (𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜)

*K𝚘𝚞𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢/𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙.

*𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 K𝚘𝚞𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝.. 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 Y𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝.

*O𝚍𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚞 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚢 A𝚗𝚐𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 Y/𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 (𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗), D𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 O𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 A𝚗𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚒 (𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 O𝚍𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚍).

*𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕!! Thank you for the votes, hearts and reads!!

· · ───── ·✧· ───── · ·

A:n- I'm slightly confuse of how to make Y/n ability that is similar to Zhongli or albedo.. Hmm help..?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.9K 1.7K 18
[ COMPLETED ] "๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™„ ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™ข" Reminder: โš ๏ธ Various BSD x Male R...
30.4K 1.3K 22
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
BSD: Sev Oleh @tephrika

Fiksi Penggemar

2.9K 126 25
This is a fanfiction of Bungo Stray Dogs. This tells the story of a fan traveling the universe of BSD and meeting the characters. MC is the fan and h...
48.1K 1.5K 36
[ COMPLETED ] "๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข" Reminder: โš ๏ธ ...