Female DB Women Various X Mal...

By ALT_flamtiirjfjfjf

I'm having a writers block so until I get it over it. I own absolutely nothing here Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball... More

Obessive Female Vegeta x Male Reader
Chi-Chi x Male Reader
Bulma x Male Reader
Future Android 18 x Male Reader
Videl x Male Reader
Yandere Chi-Chi x Male Reader
Female Cell X Male Reader

Female Frieza x Male Reader

837 10 6
By ALT_flamtiirjfjfjf

Just gotta say did anyone else think Frieza was a woman when they were younger? Just me? Alright

Y/N is a saiyan warrior who survived the destruction of his homeplant as a young boy.

He grew up in the Frieza Force being raised somewhat by Nappa, and ever since he went into his mid 20's he was treated better than most warriors by Frieza.

She treated the saiyan like a top warrior instead of a dirty monkey, Most people didn't notice besides Raditz who didn't speak up.

The saiyans arrived on a planet and finished destroying the civilization after a couple of hours

Y/N: That was an unnecessary long mission.

Vegeta: Shut it Y/N

He shrugged at the Prince's remarks before they arrived at a Frieza Force spaceship.

Frieza Force Worker 1: Hey Y/N Lady Frieza wants to talk to you.

Y/N: Why me? Also is she here or do I need to go to her Spaceship?

Frieza Force Worker 1: she wants you to go to her Spaceship, so back in the pod.

The saiyan sighed before quickly getting back into his pod and after a couple of days arrived at Frieza's spaceship.

Dodoria: Well if isn't a fucking monkey in Lady Frieza's spaceship. Why are you here?

Zarbon: Dodoria Lady Frieza wanted to talk to him, I don't know why she would want to talk to this monkey.

He sighed as he was insulted by Frieza's top warriors besides the Ginyu Force. Before being called into her room.

Frieza: Hello Y/N that took a while didn't it?

Y/N: Yeah it did....

It was silence for a while as she tried to make small talk before she coughed and began to speak up.

Frieza: So Y/N I heard you planned on deserting? Is that correct?

He was surprised on how she figured that out since he only said it when he was showering....

Y/N: No I never planned on deserting!

Frieza: Stop lying you disgusting monkey!

Next thing he knew she played a video of him taking a shower and talking about leaving the Frieza Force.

Frieza: If you ever think on leaving, I swear I will rip your tail off and force feed you it then rip your dick off and shove it up your ass!

Y/N: Yes Lady Frieza!

Frieza: Good now leave you monkey.

He walked away sweating before getting into his pod and went somewhere just thinking.

The saiyan took off his scouter and covered up the microphone still sweating.

Y/N: How did she even know I said that!? Also why does she have videos of me in the shower!?

Then he put the scouter back on and continued going on with him moving through space.

Eventually he arrived at another Frieza Force spaceship and got in, he walked towards the shower.

He got in shower and wondered how she figured what he said in the shower before looking up and saw a camera.

Y/N: What the....

Then he knew it was most likely Frieza and decided to play with her and began exposing himself.

The saiyan revealed his dick and saw the camera turning away before smiling and continued showering.

He got out of shower and while putting on his armor saw another camera pointing at him.

Y/N: What?

Quickly the camera turned away and the saiyan continued putting on his armor and walked out of the changing room.

Y/N: Why do they even have cameras here!?

While he was walking around the spaceship before seeing someone walk up to him.

Frieza Force Worker 2: Hey Y/N, Lady Frieza wants you to go over to her spaceship

Y/N: Again? When does she want me to go over again?

Frieza Forcer Worker 2: Now, like right now.

Y/N: Great....

He then walked over to his pod and went onto to space and waited as he was only accompanied by the currency they were given.

Y/N: Do these even have a name?

The saiyan kept flipping the silver tubes then after a while was bored to hell and saw a planet with a giant sign.

Y/N: Free drinks and food. Don't know why they have a such a giant sign though.

The saiyan pod crashed into the planet and walked over to the bar and after a while got drunk and fell over.

He woke up a day later and got into his saiyan pod and went back into the space.

After a couple of hours he was bored easily and continued playing with the silver tubes and went to sleep.

Then after he woke up his saiyan pod bumped into a metal shape and nearly fell of course.

Then he looked up and saw it was Frieza's personal spaceship as his saiyan pod went into the spaceship.

Zarbon: Hello monkey, already back?

Y/N: Hey Zarbon...

Frieza: Hurry up monkey!

He gulped and went into the empress's room and saw she was the only person in there.

Frieza: So monkey do you remember when you took a shower only a couple of days ago?

Y/N: Uhh yeah?

Frieza: So then you must know when you exposed your dick to the camera?

Y/N: Yeah?

Frieza: Then you should know who was watching the cameras?

Y/N: You?

Frieza: Yes, you idiot!

He took a step back from her as she walked closer until he walked into the wall.

Frieza: Due to your little stunt you'll become my personal sex slave~

Y/N: Wait what!?

The saiyan was knocked out by a simple tail slap to the back of his head and was dragged by her tail.

After a couple of hours he woke up and saw he was tied to a bed and saw a light from a bathroom.

Y/N: What?

He looked around tried to get out of the rope before she went out of the bathroom smirking.

Frieza: So you finally woke up?

The emperess walked closer to the saiyan as they were only separated by a couple of inches.

Frieza: You should be glad nobody has even gotten this close, especially a dirty monkey....

He was grabbed by chin as they were at eye contact before thrown back as he sat up and saw her stripping.

She jumped onto his lap and quickly felt his bulge poking her ass while he was confused.

Frieza: Is my body that attractive to you? Your already rock hard by just me sitting on your lap.

Y/N: Please just get this over with....

Lemon Warning

The emperess smirked and moved her head to his bulge and began teasing the saiyan.

Frieza: So tell me do you like it when I tease you and your dirty monkey cock?

He didn't speak as she continued teasing his cock before she began taking off his armor.

The saiyan was butt ass naked as his cock was rock hard as Frieza lined herself up.

She slammed her onto Y/N's dick as he groaned then she began jumping on his dick as she smirked.

Frieza: Is the monkey enjoying me jumping on his dick?

He groaned once more before she laughed as she continued jumping on his cock.

The emperess continued riding the "filthy" monkey's dick as she laughed at him.

After a while he began enjoying the movement then he started trying to get out of the rope on his hands.

She began moaning as he successfully got one of his hands untied and used her being focused on her riding his dick.

He untied his other hand and began groping her ass before she took notice and smirked.

Frieza: It seems like you enjoy my ass is that correct?

Y/N: Yeah, yeah I do.

They continued fucking as she was getting carried away from her riding his cock.

After a while he began taking control and soon picked her up and began thrusting into her.

Frieza: Your lucky you're doing a good job at this you stupid monke-

She was interrupted by him putting her against the wall and picked up the pace of his thrusting.

Frieza: Go faster or I'll blow yo into oblivion!

He listened and went faster soon he began stretching her out while she let out more and more moans.

Eventually he began slapping her ass and continued with his pace, before grabbing her horns.

Frieza: What are you trying to do!?

She was interrupted by him going faster and then pulling her horns, she could barely speak by her letting out more moaning.

After a couple of minutes she was still moaning out as he was still thrusting into her.

They continued going at while she was still moaning before he went as fast as he could.

Soon he thrusted one last time and came inside of her pussy and sighed before taking out his dick.

He was panting as she soon passed out on the bed in exhaustion before he realized his mistake.

Lemon Over

Y/N: Fuck... I just creampied the emperess! What do I do!?

The saiyan got out of the bed then put on his armor and walked out of the rook and found his pod.

Soon he went back into space and soon fell asleep and woke up in another spaceship.

Vegeta: Wake up low class scum.

Y/N: What, what?

Vegeta: You were gone for multiple days!

Y/N: Frieza wanted to talk to me.

Nappa: Why would Frieza want to talk to you?

Y/N: Just uh.... forget about it.

Soon the saiyan returned to his regular missions and eventually weeks passed with the thought of what he and Frieza did.

It was in the back of his mind before he chose to ignore the thought before it came back up when they were getting lunch.

Frieza Force Worker 3: Hey did you guys here apparently the emperess got pregnant?

Frieza Force Worker 4: Really!? Who was lucky enough to fuck her?

He gulped before he began his lunch as more and more of the information came out.

Frieza Force Worker: There's a rumor saying it's a hybrid between whatever Frieza is and a saiyan!

Nappa: That reminds me, Y/N didn't you go over to Frieza's spaceship?

Y/N: No no not at all.....

Frieza Force Worker 4: So your telling me one of the races Lady Frieza hates the most got her pregnant?

Frieza Force Worker 3: Maybe it's just a rumor.

He gulped again before he finished his lunch and threw it in the trash and walked around thinking hard.

(Y/N's Mind: Fuck Fuck Fuck i should've wrapped before I tapped it!)

Frieza Force Worker 5: Hey Y/N Lady Frieza wants to talk to you.

Y/N: Thanks....

Soon he walked away and got into his pod and went back into to space and waited.

Then his pod bumped into her spaceship once again and he walked in and gulped.

Zarbon: Why do you keep coming back here?

Frieza: Is he finally here? Good then hurry up!

He walked in and saw Frieza alone and saw her staring up at him with a bump on her stomach.

Frieza: You know why your here.... you got me pregnant....

Y/N: I-I- I don't know how to respond....

Frieza: How do you think people will think when they find out I got impregnated by a monkey!?

He began sweating as she got closer to him before he bumped into the wall and she grabbed him by the collar.

Frieza: This is embarrassing! I got creampied by you especially!

She dropped him before walking away and staring into space with a frown on her face.

Frieza: I'll hear this until the day I die! Especially my older brother... Whatever.

Y/N: Do you have a plan?

Frieza: I do... we'll take of it secretly and if anyone finds out I'll murder them.

Y/N: Won't people notice?

Frieza: You really think people will judge my actions?

Y/N: Yeah yeah your right.

He gulped before she ordered him to get out and then the baby was delivered and he made more trips over to Frieza's spaceship.

They got a tad bit closer and closer as the kid was kept secret besides some people finding out before being murdered.

Then Frieza nearly died on Namek then actually died on Earth before the saiyan deserted to Earth.

Soon Vegeta found out and laughed at him, then Frieza came back with a golden form and died.

She came back again after they won the tournament of power and she asked him to return to the Frieza Force.

He declined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.2K 32
(Y/N) is a Saiyan who was sent to Earth as a baby. She was found and raised by a young woman in the woods, who decided to teach her the art of fighti...
417 2 3
I don't own Dragon ball super but I do own Two characters.
774K 12.7K 56
Just some Dragon Ball Z one shots. Requests have been reopened! I will do smuts and lemons if requested! I DO NOT OWN ANY ARTWORK OR CHARACTERS. ALL...
295K 3.6K 16
+(Y/N),Goku's youngest son,had gone through many things, since his father died because of a heart virus and that his brother Gohan and all his died b...