Spicy one shots (M)

By Hexbug586

Yeah... the intrusive thoughts won These are my smut oneshots More

WARNING
Stress (Haewon x MReader)
Haewon- Stress
Haewon- Stress II
Chaewon- Tropes

Stress 3

1.2K 17 2
By Hexbug586

POV: Y/N
It's been two days since the little fiasco with Sullyoon, and I'm still not entirely sure what to say about it. I would never cheat on Haewon, but if she sets it up I'd say that doesn't count as cheating. I'm back in their dorm again today, and as soon as I showed up Sullyoon hid from me in her room. I should deal with that. Kyujin's also off in her room, and Lily is out recording something. I'm just standing in their kitchen alone, but finally Haewon comes in.
"Hey!" I say, glad to see her.
"Hey baby. I'm really busy right now, I only have like half an hour and I need to take a shower." she says, while taking off her shoes and putting down her bag.
"I have some stuff I want to talk about." I say.
"Well,I have an idea." She winks. I know what she means. She walks into her room, and I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

Haewon has two types of showers- extremely long and also scaldingly hot, or shockingly short and too cold. I've leaned to handle the cold like she prefers, but I can't get past the feelings of my skin melting off in her hot showers. I set the water to casual temperature, and she walks in with her next outfit. She puts it on the counter, and starts stripping. I watch, always happy to see her naked. She turns away, checking her towel, and I take a moment to get a nice feel of her ass, which is fine as always.
"C'mon, keep it away. I have to go." She climbs into the shower, and I quickly pull off my clothes and follow her in. She starts washing off, and I grab some soap and start helping her. I wash her back and shoulders, while she cleans her front. Then, temptation sets in as she bends over and starts washing her legs, with her ass pushed out towards me and her little slit visible between her luscious thighs. I start getting harder, and try to focus on washing her legs while standing up, but I soon fail.
"Five minutes?" I ask, sounding rather pitiful, while I rest my cock atop her ass. She sighs, and looks back at me.
"No. But I'll let you be inside of me, if you wash my hair while you are." God, she really knows how to manipulate me.
"Deal." She finishes off her legs, then stands up, tilting her head back. I grab the shampoo, and move up against her. I slide myself inside slowly, moaning quietly and savoring the feeling of being inside her. It's addictive, honestly, I could spend an entire day just being inside of Haewon. Maybe next time we have a free weekend we'll try it. I get to work cleaning her hair, trying to carefully and gently get everything done nicely. In the meantime, Haewon starts shifting, sliding her hips back and forth, and at this point I think I'm throbbing. It's taking a lot of willpower not to just grab her and pound her until the sun sets, but I'm being polite. I continue washing her hair, and I can tell she's relaxing as I work through it. She sighs, contentedly as I work on both ends to help her feel good. After a little while, I finish off her hair, and she moves upright. Before I slide out, I pull her into a hug, which coincidentally has one hand on her breasts and one on her thigh, pulling her against me. Even though my cock is buried inside her, it feels nice to be held up against her, skin to skin. She cuddles against me for a moment, before saying,
"I need to go." I make a small whimpering noise. She sighs, knowing I'll feel rough about it later. "Look, you can-"
*knock knock knock*

"Hey, are you almost done in there? I really want to shower." Lily's voice comes in from outside, loudly. We both freeze, not sure what to do.
"I'll be done in a little while!" I hear Lily sigh.
"I really need to shower!" She walks off. Haewon sighs, and turns back to me.
"I'm sorry baby, we just can't. Later tonight, ok?" I shrug my shoulders and say,
"Alright." Just then, Lily bursts through the door.
"Hey, look, I'm really sweaty and I'm tired. You don't mind if I join you right? I'm supposed to go help Kyujin with her project after this and she's already waiting on me." As she says this, even though I can't hear her I can tell she's taking her clothes off. I'm staring at Haewon, hoping she says something. Haewon leans out and says,
"It's not really... you might..." Lily looks at her and says,
"C'mon, it's nothing new. I would really appreciate it if we could share." I hear her walk closer, and Haewon says,
"This is a little different!" Lily sighs, and grabs ahold of the curtain.
"Come on, it can't be that-" she pauses, after stepping into the shower and seeing me. There's a silence, which is long and painful. Then Lily says, "Oh." Then Haewon leans up to my ear and whispers,
"Enjoy your shower." I know what tone of voice that is, that's the "I have a scary plan" voice. Haewon steps out of the shower, and I face Lily alone. She looks everywhere around the shower except at me, then finally says,
"Alright, I need a shower. Do you?" I nod.
"Yeah, I was helping Haewon with hers first." She nods.
"Well, we can both shower, it's big enough. No reason it's weird." I don't know about that last part.
"You can't even look at me but yeah, it's not weird." I point out. "If we're showering together, we may as well not bother trying to avoid it." She looks at my face.
"Ok. On three?" I nod.
"One, two, three." We both look down. I let my eyes wander, seeing her breasts, which are bigger than Haewon's, her flat stomach, and her uncut pussy hair blocking a view of anything below. It's dyed pink, matching her upper hair. "Nice hair dye." I say, gesturing to it. She nods absentmindedly.
"Nice..." she's still looking at my penis. Right.
"You... going to shower?" She shakes her head and snaps out of it.
"Oh, my bad. Yeah." She grabs some soap, and begins to wash off. I do the same.
"How was your practice?" I say, trying to make small talk. Her breasts shake side to side as she moves, and it's so satisfying to watch.
"It was good. I think I have it down."
"That's good. My work is pretty normal as well."
"I'm glad." There's another silence.

I grab the shampoo, and start to wash my hair. I already let it out of the small knot it was in earlier, so I begin washing it gradually, trying not to damage it accidentally. As I do, some Shampoo slides over my face so I close my eyes, trusting in my feeling to take care of it. I'm focused on that, until I feel a hand suddenly poke my cock. I assume it's just an accident, she was turning around. However, a moment later I feel a hand wrap around it and start stroking. I'm still hard from earlier, so it feels good, but I feel like this is a little off.
"Lily? What are you doing?" I can hear her talk, she's close to me and a little below.
"Nothing. I'm not doing anything." That last part is drawn, sarcastic or teasing.
"Are you sure?" I ask, unsure if I'm confusing things or if I'm being gaslit.
"Not a thing." There's two hands stroking it now, and it does feel quite good. I let her keep going, as I try to wash my hair. I go a little slower, hoping to keep it happening longer. She keeps going, sliding her thin hands up and down my shaft in a nice rhythm, as the water runs over us. I sigh a little, enjoying her handjob skills. But soon, it's all the better, as I feel a tongue start to work at it. First the tip, which almost makes me explode at the first contact. Then the head, and down the sides, putting in some effort to maximize my enjoyment. I groan, it's tauntingly good. She works away, but I'm nearing the end of my hair washing. As I finally clear it off, suddenly everything stops and she must have let go. When I look around she's facing away from me, and washing off her shoulders. She looks back and says innocently, "You done?"

"Mind if I get under the water?" She asks, and I gesture for her to come over. She tries to slide past me, and as I turn, my cock runs against her leg, and she shivers. She moves under the water, and grabs the shampoo herself, clearly planning to wash her hair. I think I have a good idea. She's still facing away from me, and I kneel down to plan my approach. Her slit is barely visible between her asscheeks, but I see where I'm aiming for. As she starts to wash herself, I reach my hands up, placing them on her rear.
"You doing something back there?" She asks.
"Nothing at all." I respond, trying to see what she says.
"Perfect." With that said, it's clear her intent. I slide a hand inwards, and start to rub the side of my hand against her pussy. She's wet, but she's in a shower so I can't entirely tell how much is natural. But she's warm, and deeply inviting. I slide a finger against it, running it between her lips and making her give a quiet moan. Hearing her enjoyment, I shift my hand and rub it with three fingers, poking every crevice of her lower opening I can find. This time, her moan is louder, but not too much. My other hand continues to grope her ass, getting a feel of its soft, squishy cheeks and the juicy roundness. I keep working her outsides, making her moan, but I think it's time for more. I point two fingers, and push them inside of her, and she lets out a sharp inhale, followed by a high squeak. She leans over a tad, but tries to focus on washing her hair. I start pumping my fingers in and out, making her legs shake. Her moans grow a little louder as I work, my fingers running against the inside of her warm canal. With all the water, there's an arousing squelching noise each time I push my fingers inside of her again. She continues washing her hair as best she can, but I can tell she struggles to focus, as her body shakes slightly and her legs twitch. Looking up, I see her pert breasts, and past them I see her hair is almost washed. I reach a hand up and cup one of her breasts, squeezing it gently while I continue to finger her, before letting go right as she finishes washing.

She opens her eyes, and I'm standing upright, facing away from her. There's an awkward silence as I face the other way, not sure what she's doing.
"So." She said, determined. I turn to face her, and see her standing there, hands on her hips. "I'll admit. I gave you a handjob while you washed your hair." She says, sounding complete unabashed about it
"Alright. And I fingered you and felt you up while you washed your hair." I reply, as we both come clean. There's another pause.
"So... are we done?" She asks, now less confident.
"Do you want to be?" I don't. I shake my head, and she smiles. I stop closer, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close. Her tits press against my chest, and my cock rubs against her slit as it slides between her thighs. "I didn't think so."
"You know how Haewon feels about me and other girls." She smirks.
"What, you don't think you're the only one fucking Haewon, do you?" I'll be honest I thought I was, but I'm not surprised that Lily does as well.
"Of course not." I'm not sure if I should kiss her but before I can try, she distracts me by pressing her legs together, pinning my cock between her thighs and against her pussy, and starts grinding on it. She grabs onto me, moaning tightly as my shaft rubs against her folds. I start thrusting against her hips, matching her speed as our hips start smacking against each other's. There's a sort of pause as we pump against each other, until I reach back and grab a firm hold of her ass. She glances at me uncertainly, and I pick her up, holding her up by her juicy cheeks. She wraps her arms around my neck and I say, "I'm going to fuck you."
"Do it." She says, her tone making it a challenge. I lower her quickly, and impale her pussy onto my dick. She moans, as do I. I slide deeper, reaching most of myself is de of her before lifting her up again, starting to raise her up and down while thrusting my hips up to match her as I pump into her tight, warm pussy. Her moans fill the room, making her powerful voice drown out the grunts as I carry her. I thrust into her, loving the feeling of her wrapped around me.

after about two minutes of consistent fucking, I'm nearing my limits. Both sexual stamina and my arms are tired. Luckily, she's also nearing her limit, as her breaths shorten and she gasps more. I max out, thrusting as far as I can. I think I hit the right spot, as she suddenly screams in pleasure and begins to cum, her cum washed onto my by the shower water. She suddenly tightens onto me, clenching hard as she orgasms. It's enough to push me over the edge, as I begin to burst inside of her. She moans again, as I start to fill her up inside with my seed. I jerk my hips with each spew, until I finally finish off and slide out of her.

Lowering her to the ground, she stands up, a little unstable.
"That was..." I say, unsure what to say next.
"Good." She nods. "Very good."
"Thanks." She goes back to showering.
"I guess I'll see you later." I say, as I'm already finished off with my shower.
"Yeah. See ya." There's still a slight uncertainly.
"Do you want to... do this again?" I ask, trying to gauge her interest. She looks back at me, and winks.
"For sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 240 15
Well here's some context, I felt bad for filling my skz book with Minsung stories so here I'm <3 Will mostly be fluff or angst cuz I suck at writting...
93.2K 1.1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
55.8K 1.3K 48
Just short stories I randomly think of/ see on writing prompts that I find interesting Will mostly Gender Neutral Reader x Female Requests open
103K 1.7K 60
Oneshots, imagines and scenarios for kpop female idols ;)