โœฎ ๐ต๐’œ๐‘…๐ต๐ผ๐ธ โœฎ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...

By SLUTT444GIOO

๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ'๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โœฐ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ

14K 279 207
By SLUTT444GIOO

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐑'𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐄
@𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚
✰✰✰
05/08/22 ** 12:30pm
📍Miami, FL

RECAP: so right now you and your bestfriend khia were in miami and today was y'all's last night here so y'all planned to go to this shoot with your friends kingcid & jwondr.

but that wasn't until later so right now you were sitting at the island counter of your rented air bnb while eating sum pineapples and strolling on tiktok.

until your bbsf camrin aka cblu decided to facetime you making you roll your eyes as you propped your phone up and watched as his face popped up showing him smiling.

"what do you need?" you said "aww my best so pretty" he smiled as he took multiple facetime photos of you making you hide your face while laughing "stopppp" you said.

"ight i'm done, move ya hands" he said and you moved your hands and sipped sum water from your water bottle "watchu doin?" he asked "chillin until 2" you said "what's goin on at 2?" he asked.

"jason want me to do a video shoot wit him for his youtube" you said and he rolled his eyes "y'all might as well date, you always makin videos wit him" he said while mugging you.

"stfu" you said and he laughed "where khia?" he asked "minding her business" you replied "i will beat you df up liyah" he said and you laughed "when you come back?" he asked "tomorrow, stop questioning me bitch" you replied.

"ight now cause when i get set to beat yo ass don't say nun" he said "set ain't gon do shit, dats not my nigga" you laughed as you watched him walk around outside "where is you goin?" you questioned.

"yo setty! liyah over here talkin shit" he snitched and you mugged him as he handed the phone to setty "why you speakin on me? ian do shit to you" he said and you rolled your eyes.

"first of all, camrin ass said something not me" you said and he started smiling mad hard "yo you look mad good" he said and you laid your phone flat on the counter.

"mmcht" he kissed his teeth "nah im playin" you laughed as you propped your phone back up "where dougie fine ass?" khia asked, coming outta nowhere "yo dougz" setty said, callin dougie.

"you spin i spin, you throw 5 i throw 10" you mumbled and they laughed "okay i hear you" khia said while laughing "shut up" you laughed "yo?" dougz said as he walked to setty.

"khia over here flirtin and askin fa you" setty snitched "wrd? we not together" dougie said "ian say shit bout dat boy" she said, rolling her eyes "yall a gang of snitches" she mumbled "and y'all sum liars" cblu said.

"ight bye, we gotta go get ready." you said "ight my heart, luv you" cblu said "k" you said, about to hang up "BITCH SAY IT BACK" he yelled into the mic "IMA FUCK YOU UP IF YOU KEEP YELLIN" you yelled back as you heard ppl laughin.

y'all just now getting to the place and it's like 2:30. once you pulled up you got out seeing jwondr, cid, and sum more guys outside standing by a car while smoking.

you n khia walked to them and they looked at you, "yoo liyah" cid said as he hugged you "hey jason" you replied as you watched him look you up n down while licking his lips.

"hey wondr" you said as you hugged jwondr "yoo" he replied, also checking you out "why y'all not recording?" you asked the group of boys "smoke break before we started" one of them said and you nodded.

"oh" you replied "dem niggas trynna get shmacked" khia said and you laughed "on bro" you replied "pass it" you said and cid gave you his n you hit it a few times before passing it to khia.

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐑'𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐄
@𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚
✰✰✰
05/10/22 ** 3:20pm
📍Bronx, NYC

YOU got back in new york a day ago and right now you were at camrin's house, on your stomach while laying on his bed as you strolled through instagram meanwhile he was sitting in his gaming chair.

"you trynna go see qway n em?" cam asked, spinning around in the chair "yea, im sick of yo house" you said while standing up "well fuck yo dumb ass too den" he said while mugging you, making you laugh.

"where niggas at?" you questioned as yall walked downstairs "qway house dickhead" he said as yall left the apartment complex, going to his car after exiting the elevator.

"bitch stop ttm for i punch you in yo mouf" you said as you got in the passenger seat "tuh, yea ight" he said "pull off for i smack yo dumb ass" you said "you not talkin to me" he replied "bye" you said, opening the car door.

"qwayshawn where yo punk ass at?" you said as you walked in the living room where everybody was "liyah don't come in here starting wimme" qway said while laughing as he stood up.

"wtv" you replied "move bitch damn" camrin said, pushing you as he walked pass you "don't play wimme" you said as you yanked him back by his dreads "ight chill you got it" he said.

"mhm" you hummed "liyah why you bein so mean" setty said as he walked out the kitchen while laughin "don't touch me cause i'm sick of all 3 of y'all asses" you said as he went to hug you.

"mmcht what i do?" he questioned " nah cause you n camrin ass was trynna tag team me otp so gtf out my face" you laughed, walking to the kitchen seeing a light skin nigga wit sum long ass twist and a black hoodie wit sum amiri jeans n cool greys.

"yoo mh" dougz said as you walked to him and side hugged him "hey dougie" you replied with a smile "you just got back?" he asked "nah i been back since yesterday" you said.

"oh, ion think y'all met before but liyah dis kay and kay dis liyah" dougie said, introducing you to the light skin male who stood in front of you "yoo" he spoke "hey" you replied before walking off and going to the fridge.

"QWAY" you called "WHAT NIGGA" he replied "WHERE MY CAPRISUNS BITCH" you replied "FIND EM" he replied and you rolled your eyes as you searched for your caprisuns in the fridge.

"found it" you replied as you grabbed one and sat on the kitchen counter while dougie stood beside you on live "damn you ain't gon speak to the live" he said "oh my fault" you said as you grabbed his phone.

"hey live, y'all miss me?" you said as you held the phone up "wea khia?" he asked as you put his phone back down "home" you replied "just get together already" you said, hopping off the counter and standing in front of him.

"she playin hard to get" he laughed as he rolled up "nigga please" you said "y'all summer comin uppp" you said as you walked in the living room getting hyped "sit yo ass down" yagi said "fuck up" you said, mugging him.

A/N: i think dis my new favorite 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
267K 40.3K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
158K 5.7K 27
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
171K 15.6K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...