Power Quest

By nirlibrach

NOTE: This is a preview version limited to seven chapters. The fully edited book - with new chapters! - is no... More

Chapter 1: Time To Get Dressed
Chapter 2: No Easy Beginnings
Chapter 3: The Importance of Initiative
Chapter 4: Shiraz
Chapter 5: Don't Mess With Mr. Pink
Chapter 6: A Bonehead Move
Chapter 7: Level Up

*** Power Quest is now available on Amazon ***

93 0 0
By nirlibrach

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Power Quest: Book 1 is now available on Amazon!

The edition available on Amazon has undergone professional editing and revisions, featuring additional exciting chapters not present here.

It is highly recommended to opt for the Amazon version for an enhanced reading experience.

GET IT HERE: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C8BKYZ6L

I want to extend my gratitude to all the incredible readers who have contributed to the success of this story. Wattpad has served as an excellent platform for me to master my writing and venture into the realm of ebooks. However, due to Kindle Unlimited regulations, published book chapters can no longer be displayed here, and only a selection of sample chapters can be provided as an introduction.

Thank you for sharing Ben's journey with me. Book 2 is in the works; stay tuned for the release date!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 349 18
(This is a Dream SMP au. I don't know much about Dream SMP, so there will be a lot of mistakes. Also things will purposely be different because it's...
8.7K 829 26
Cycle of Ruin - Book One They say Arrivals choose to come here, but Leo has no recollection of ever choosing such a fate. Thrust into the harsh wilds...
534K 23.7K 200
The gaming format «R.E.M. D.I.V.E» Rapid Eye Movement, Digital interface with Virtual Environments, often called «Dream Gaming». The world's leading...
1.9K 168 54
Matt's life changed when he unexpectedly gained a system that allowed him to level up and complete quests in real life, believing it to be the ultima...