Leap for the Stars

Od lovexpuppies

Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when... Více

The Competition Begins
Wildly Inappropriate
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing the Show
When Stars Collide
Heyy *Please read!*
She's a fighter
Love on the dance floor
From Ballerinas to Showgirls
Cathy Brings it On
It All ends Here
There's Only One Star
Season 2
Everyone's Replaceable
The Return of the Candy Apples
Brookes Turning Point
No One likes A Bully
Brooke's Back
Jill on a Rampage
Bullets and Ballets
The Runaway Mom
Miami Heat Waves
Melissa Pleads the 5th
Waiting for the Joffrey
I'm backk
Abbygeddon
The battle Begins
Night of living dancers

Dying to Dance

714 13 7
Od lovexpuppies

Song and prop for duet

Y/n's Pov:

"I want to talk about this upcoming weekend. It's regionals, This is make or break to nationals." Ms. Abby says.

"This is what's going to happen for this next weekend, Maddie new solo, Brooke new solo, Chloe new solo, and I have a duet and that is going to be Mackenzie and y/n" she goes on.

Kenzie and I hug each other, and everyone claps.

*Interview with y/n-Kenzie*

Y/n: I am so excited to do a duet with Kenzie this will be our first time and I want us to win!

Kenzie: I am excited to do a duet too!, What do you think it is going to be?

*Y/n shrugs*

Y/n I don't know but it's going to be fun!

*Interview over*

"Now the age categories are a little different so we want to make sure that that the dance is about you." She says.

"Everyone is in the group routine except for y/n, Y/n you will not be in the group, but the group routine is called were have all the children gone and It is very dark" She said

I look at my mom she looks confused. I'm not really sure why I am not in the group number, but i can't ask because then I know Ms. Abby will yell at me.

"Alright y/n, Mom's you are all dismissed, we have lot's of work to do " She says and I get up with the moms and walk out.

~~

Third Pov:

"Luke!" Y/n yells running into the dancers den where he was knocking him over from where he was standing.

"Whattt" he says pushing her off 

"Nothing I just wanted to annoy you!" Y/n gets up and opens the door to the acro room and Luke followed her.

"Wait! we have tap now" She says before they both go to the tap room. 

"What is your number for this week?" Luke asked putting on his tap shoes.

"Well I am doing a duet with Kenzie, and I am not in the group number but oh well." She says standing up.

"Hey, why don't you join the team?" She then asked 

Luke shrugs 

"Dancing with a bunch of girls and getting yelled at is not for me." He says

"Yeah but it's fun when you win, then you don't get yelled at!" She said back to him

"Yeah I don't know y/n, I like not having to rush to learn dances, and who knows maybe Ms. Abby will let us do a duet or trio one day but for now I don't really want to compete." He said

"I get it don't worry." She said 

"Ok lets get started first I want you guys to do the steps we learned last class" The teacher said 

The two started working on that, while the moms discussed the group routine.

*Up with the moms*

Cathy: I love dark stuff because I do dark stuff, because I even did a missing child thing but I don't think this is age appropriate for Mackenzie and Vivi. 

Christi: Yeah I am surprised that y/n is not in it as well. You would think Abby would be out to get me.

*Interview with Kelly*

It is a very disturbing song, My kids are fine with it being dark music, and I don't think they really listen to the words whether it be the costume or the music, That's just the art f it. 

*Interview over*

Christi: I don't know how I feel about this for children this age, it may be too upsetting for them or for the judges.

Holly: It makes me uncomfortable so I can't imagine how they feel.

Christi: So guess what tomorrow iss? Kelly is going to be 40!!

Christi: I have something planned, We are going to go to your house, I am going to bring some goodies and some cocktails, and no babies.

Cathy: I think what you guys should do tomorrow is go get Botox. 

Kelly: Do I look that old!

Cathy: Anybody, Well right here-

Kelly: How rude! 

Cathy: You can start to get it underneath her because it will start to like-

*Interview with Christi*

I don't know why Cathy is so insecure, I mean it it might be because if I do the math correctly then she might be old enough to be my mother.

*Interview over* 

Kelly: Well I didn't think I was that bad 

Holly: I like my wrinkles, They add character. 

Kelly: Well good for you Mrs. Holly, well I'm in I think we should do it.

*The days till competition*

Christi: Oh look the duet is up.

The moms look down into studio A where Kenzie and y/n are about to do their duet. 

*Down with Y/n and Kenzie*

"Ok girls guess what, you both have a duet and for now you guys are going to win as a duet yes?" Abby says 

Both of the girls nodded and Abby keeps talking. 

"You both are going to be doing a jazz solo and I expect it to be perfect, from beginning to end, it's called 'sweet but psycho' just like the song," 

"You know why? because you are guys are sweet girls but your mothers are a whole different story" Abby says.

*Interview with Christi*

I don't really like that Abby keeps trying to portray me as the bad guy, I don't want my kid to think like that, but I know that if I say something that my jeopardize Chloe's solo and y/n's duet.

*Interview over*

"Ok let's start, you guys are going to have a prop for this and that will be a table tea set." Abby says.

Abby makes the girls bring in two chairs to mimic the prop that they will be using.

"Alright both of you start on the the chairs and play like your laughing at each other."

Both of the girls do that then Abby starts to have them get up and do turns together and leaps that really make the dance stand out. In the middle of the dance she has them start to run around the stage and chase each other before going back to being friends at the table.

Y/n finishes in a middle split in the front and Kenzie is doing a spilt chin stand on the table and both have a sweet look on their face.

*Interview with Abby*

This week Mackenzie and Y/n are doing a duet, and I wanted to send a message to their mothers that if their kids can get along they can too. 

This week I want to challenge both girls to have emotion and have to play a character and well that would be their mothers. 

*Interview over*

"Come on girls y/n don't be sloppy on that center leap!" 

"Mackenzie lift your leg higher in that turn!"

"Embrace your mothers in this dance girls!" 

Abby continued to give the girls corrections in the dance until their rehearsal time was over. 

"I want a win from you two, and I think this piece is adorable and you both will win with it" Abby says before letting the girls leave and the group wans coming in to practice their dance.

~~ 

 Y/n's Pov:

After the group rehearsal Ms. Abby wanted me to sit in on Chloe's rehearsal so I could learn from her to use more emotion in my dancing. She is doing this really cute French routine and I really like it. 

*Interview with Y/n*

I really would love to do a duet with my big sister because, um well I don't know I just really want to.

*Interview over*

Soon Ms. Abby's dog comes in and Chole and I run over to pet her, she is so cute. Ms. Abby starts talking in a baby voice that is really funny, and kind of annoying in a way, After we continued rehearsing Chloe's solo. 

Then I showed Chloe my duet without Kenzie in it for now since she had another class to do for now.

*Two days till competition*

Today Chloe and I where going with our mom today to see the house she used to live in.

"Thanks for coming with me kiddos!" She said 

"No problem" Chloe said and I nodded

"I am excited to bring you guys, here is the base!" Mom said 

"My house was right here but this is not what the house looked like" We came up to this little gray house and got out of the car.

"I used to make Jodi my little sister do recitals in the front yard, we used to go like this" She took our hand and started dancing really funny. 

*Interview with Christi*

It's so important to me for my girls to have the opportunity to shine and to show what they can do, what they have worked for.

And every competition is a chance for them to do that, and even though my grandparents weren't able to give me everything they were able to give me unconditional love.

*Interview over*

"Ok you guys can get in the car" She said

~One day till competition~

"Right foot needs to turn out y/n!" Ms. Abby yelled while Kenzie and I were practicing for our duet.

I think that we are doing really good, and I really like the dance, but don't tell Ms. Abby I mainly just like the tea set and table.

Once we finished our duet the other girls came in to do the group rehearsal while  I went upstairs and sat with the moms and watched them. 

I think this number could win because it is something different front what we normally do but I don't know if I am happy to not be in it or sad.

*Competition day*

It was competition day!! 

"Hey ladies how are you doing!" Ms. Abby says

We were all trying to get our things on the bus and I was trying to help my mom lift up one of the suitcases. She helped me lift it up and then my mom had gotten a call. She started to cry I ran over to were she was and she picked me up.

"Are you ok mommy?" I asked 

"Yeah I am baby" She said 

Then Kelly can over

"Why don't you go sit on the bus with Chloe y/n and we will be on soon ok" She said I nodded and my mommy put me down and I went to the bus, and soon she got on.

~~

We were at road island for the competition. As soon as we got off the bus we went. 

"Guys there are people here from all over and they want to beat this dance team. I need you guys to be on your A game, Y/n, Mackenzie you both are up first and you better make me proud out there." Ms. Abby says as we get dressed in our jazz outfits.

"You guys look so cute!" Melissa said.

"Ok guys lets go." Ms. Abby says and we both follow, and see everyone sit in the audience. 

A guy from the competition put our table and props out on the stage. 

"And our next performance is a Jazz duet called 'Sweet put psycho' Please welcome Mackenzie and y/n to the stage" He says and we both walk out to the chair and table into the starting position.

Once the song starts we give it our all, The only thing I was nervous about was Kenzie doing a elbow stand on the table and me doing a needle on the chair in the middle of the dance but everything went great and we both finished and walked off stage will everyone clapped.

Once we got off stage both Kenzie and I hugged each other and we went back on stage for awards. Kenzie and I were holding each others hands so tight. 

"And our first place award for our trio/duets division with a perfect score of 300 points goes to... Sweet but psycho Mackenzie and Y/n from Abby lee dance Company!!" The guy says and Kenzie and I stand up and get the award. 

"Congratulations girls and what studio are you guys from again?" 

"Abby lee dance Company!!" We both scream into the microphone. 

After awards we run back to the dressing room with the trophy. 

"Yay girls!" Kelly says and I run to Chloe who lifts me up.

*Interview with Christi*

I am so happy that Mackenzie and Y/n won and even better they had a perfect score on their dance, that should show Abby that she has enough talent and shouldn't focused just on Maddie. 

*Interview over*

"I am so proud of you" Chloe said

"Yay! You guys both won, Now did I think you should have had a score of 300 eh no maybe a 260 because I saw some mistakes." She said

"Alright solo's lets go" and Maddie and Chole followed her out while we sat in the audience.

Chloe was up first and as always I thought she was wonderful then it was Maddie who was great too. 

They went up for awards on the stage and the same guy who gave us our award, 

"Ladies an gentlemen less than one point separates from first and second in second place we have Chloe from Abby lee Millar" Chloe gets up with her award.

"And in first place we have Maddie from Abby Lee" He says and Maddie gets up.

We stayed in the audience for Brooke's dance, I love acro and she makes it look so easy, that's what I love about her solos.

When she finished it was so good.

~Day two of competition~

We were back in the dressing room and I was helping Chloe get ready for the group dance. On the stage the girls looked good but I didn't like the darkness of the dance but hey they looked good.

The girls ended up winning and we are going to NATIONALS!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

27.3K 530 39
Naïla has been dancing with Abby since she was three, she won a lot and happened to be a favorite because of that but after falling down the stairs a...
10.2K 140 27
Hi, I'm Chloe Lukasiak. Well, I am in the story. This is a fan fiction of Chloe Lukasiak from the show Dance Moms! Its all about after she left, and...
19.5K 293 12
Nini is one of Abby's most prized students. She's hardworking, determined, and she wins. What more could Abby want from a student? What happens when...
136K 2.6K 42
Sequel to ALDC Transformed. Where will Katie go now...? How will she continue...? People may not be as they seem. DO NOT COPY MY BOOK - COPYRIGHT ALL...