Kill My Time | luke hemmings...

By solar_fIare

Kaley Knight has had unfortunate bad luck when it came to love. She fell in love with one of her brothers bes... More

kill my time
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty- eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
want you back
question

acknowledgments

734 9 8
By solar_fIare

Seven months and two weeks.

That's how long it took me to write this book. I am so grateful to every single one of you who had taken the time to read this while I was writing it and those who will read it after. It's all because of you guy's that I finished this story.

I normally get distracted and start another book before finishing the one I am working, but your support is what gave me the drive to finish it. The last time I completed a book was in 2019. I have all of these half written stories that most likely will stay incomplete and yet this one I was able to finish. Once again thank you for your support.

My next story is a Calum one and I had the description up but due to life I had to take it down for the time being. I'm hoping to pre write some chapters to keep it to a schedule again so that way I don't leave you all hanging. A sequel might happen but I'm unsure about that yet. 

If you follow me, I'll be posting my publishing journey with Kill My Time because I want to try to get it traditionally published, but the editing will take a while. And yes, if it get's published I will post an announcement in here but for now that's just a dream.

Thank you for joining me on Kaley and Luke's journey and I hope to see you with Calum and Aella.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 34.5K 154
❝I OFTEN THINK OF WHAT I DID WRONG❞ in which the fangirl pukes on the filmstar.
315K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
31.4K 884 44
If you asked anyone to explain Florence Monet they would probably rack their brain and come up with nothing; not being able to find words to explain...
2.7M 50.3K 83
@junerhodes: my mood rn is peter when tony takes his suit off him :( @tomholland1996: I can relate to this this interaction doesn't feature in the...