Friends with a vengeful spiri...

Bởi anyone45467

Y/N is a 12-year-old and has moved to Utah with their family. Y/N tried their best to fit in at school and no... Xem Thêm

Waring
Chapter 1: Encounter
Chapter 2: Enemy
Chapter 3: A Little Chat ...
Chapter 4: Feelings
Chapter 5: Partners
Chapter 6: Project Buddies

A/N

184 7 3
Bởi anyone45467

Not a chapter but I just wanted to say thanks for the reads.

I know I haven't updated this book a lot but I will publish more chapters.

I also wanted to say that I wanted to make another book similar to this but it will be different, I will show you a little peak of it.

𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙤𝙣...[]MALE! Cassidy X FEM! Reader[]

Two souls meet each other finding they had very similar pasts and end up having feelings for each other but one has a secret... If she told him the secrets will that ruin things between them?

A little clip of it but idk if I will publish it or not but let me know what you all think.

Well that's all I wanted to say.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

874K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
100K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...