Case 420 /finished BxB/

By Juless_is_broke

I never considered the possibility of saying it outloud to him. To tell him the words i wouldn't even dare wi... More

authors note
1. Case 420
2. anonymous
3. hidden knifes
4. games
5. reunion
6. bottomless drinks
7. silhouette
8. aftermath
9. predictable
16. Boundries
10. new start
26. bandages
11. following
29. were we end
12. some things i need to accept
13. familiar
14. shared
17. glimpse of him
18. when the night falls
19. younger
20. hot flashes
21. the call
22. covered truth
23. dancing words
25. in my arms
27. ash
28. ash 2.0
authors note

24. returned

62 2 0
By Juless_is_broke

The blood rushes through my head when i read the message on the screen flashing in front of me. I felt my whole soul leave and return back to me.

A wave of worry coated my existence and my train of thoughts slipped away. All i could think about is him.

The reason why my hands had started to shake and why i feel like i cant breath.

They got him.

The message from my boss flashed on my phone screen. They have him captured. They have him.

The Company has him. Not the people who tried to go agaisnt him. Which is both good and bad.

The good thing is i know the location. And the bad thing will be killing my own man. Man i will never lead myself.

This might fuck me up permanently but at this moment i dont care. They've got ash. They got him. I have to get him. I have too.

I rush through the doors of the office building . I walk as fast as i can ignoring everyone that wants to ask me something or talk to me.

All thats on my mind is ash. That stupid fucking guy. I stop at the last door of the hallway that felt way longer then normally. With every step i take i can feel my heart beating faster and faster.

I push the glass door open and my boss is on his phone leaning lazily in his office chair .

He sees me standing in the door opening and puts his hand up so he can finish talking.

I cant fucking wait for this man to finish his phonecall. I snatch his phone and immediately cancel the call.

"What the fuck aspen?" He says obviously pissed off. "I should ask you that question" i say cold and trying to collect myself a bit. I throw his phone on the ground and take a deep breath.

"Where is ash" i say harsh and my boss looks at me blank. "He is already getting what he deserves. You dont need to be there right now." he tells me and shrugs his shoulders.

I take one more deep breath and ask him again "where.is.ash" i say and he gives the same dumb awnser.

"Be very fucking carefull what you will say next because you can lose me and your life" i snap to him and he sits straight up.

He puts his hand on his forehead and straightens his wrinkles. "You cant just come here threatening me" he says and i raise my eyebrows. "Ill give you 3 awnsers if you still havent given the awnser i want you know what will happen. As of now you used 1 already be wise boss" i say without holding any emotions.

I used to be in charge of the torturing cases. When i was a trainee i was thought by the best in the whole field who did the most fucked up shit just for the heck of it.

My boss definitely knows he wont be so happy if he does fall into my hands. Maybe he shouldn't have brought me here in the first place. "Aspen i cant just let you mess this case up because your very obvious feelings for him" he says shoo ing me away with his hand.

"You used up two out of the three awsners" i anounce to him and i could see the fear growing into his eyes. He shifts on is chair and adjustes his tie around his neck.

"I cant tell you because you will mess up with the operation" he says and he gulps. I adjust my tie straight and the movement i made made him jump slightly.

"You've used three out of three chances. I'll give you one more because i like you" i say and put my hand in my pocket where my pocket knife is.

The familiar grip i have on it makes my mind clear. The thoughts of how i would kill him the less painful for his sake rushes through my mind.

I place it in my hand and let it rest there like it always is. Back to its original place. My boss clears his throat and bites his lip and looks at me with squinted eyes.

"Fine" he says "I'll look up the address on the computer" he says throwing his hands into the air out of defeat. I stand behind him watching him type out the name 'ash collin heart : 420.

The address it shows seems to familiar and it clicks in a instant. I put my hand on my boss his shoulder and i could feel him tense under the pressure.

I squeeze his shoulder and walk towards the door. "I'll be back tomorrow for work. Thanks for having such a delightful conversation with me" i say and i flash a bright smile to him.

The first smile i ever lent to him. He knows it. Its not a real smile but i know somewhere in his mind he treasures it like a chocolate trophy his son had brought him.

At the destination i remeber the faded memories ive had here. It used to be my place. It was the best place for me at that moment.

It was left alone by its original owners who weirdly still payed tax for it so it wouldnt get demolished.

I breath in the familiar smell of the construction site that i once roamed everyday.

Someone stole my favorite place and my guy. Who ever it is wont leave that building just like the other guys that entered it.

The haven is cold and the sun had left. Dawn was creeping up on me and the sound of the water clashing agaisnt the walls was heared.

I couldnt hear the scream of ash. And it made me more anxious than it did before. Knowing that i caused a lot of people to leave the earth behind here.

My first training for a hitman was here. The first kill i ever had was here. I still remeber the feel of it. The taste of the splashed blood in my mouth. And the bucket i threw up in.

I was sick for a week straight unable to even think about eating. The memory flashed through my eyes and after a few months i became immune to it.

My boss had ordered me to kill someone again for him and i did. I did it again. The feeling was not familiar to me at that time but i did it anyways.

I turned off my thoughts and went in there head first. Not wanting to care.

I push open the heavy doors and see the blood stains on the ground. Shit.

Was i here to late? A small pale guy is holding guard. He recognizes me a instant. I've seen the kid before. He is still a trainee. I was supposed to be the one training him but the kid passed out after a few hours because he couldnt handle the way i work.

He was placed with someone else the next day and i never heared of him again. I never understand why people like him join.

His family is rich and he had a good childhood still he rebelled agaisnt him when his mental health took a turn and ran to my boss asking him to train him so he wont be weak anymore.

"Youre a good kid right?" I say with a smile trying to keep the bloodshed as minimal on my new suit.

"I guess" he says uncomfortable shifting on his feet. "Tell me where ash is and leave this building to never return back and go home and life a normal life" i order him and he looks confused but he knew it was the best for him.

"Ash is at the back... but theyre a lot of guys there they uh told me i wasnt supposed to let anyone in" he says stammering over his words trying to do his job.

"Thank you" i say "now go before i kill you" i say and flash a smile at him and slash the knife across his arm and he lets out a cry so everyone knows ive arrived.

"So you wont be called a loser" i say with now blood spots on my face. He runs out of the building as fast as he can with one hand on his arm trying to stop the blood. I'll just tell everyone there that he had passed away so they wont look for him.

I Walk to the next door. I push it open but it wont budge. Ugh its fucking locked. I push harder and the rust on the door makes it weak and easy to break.

It falls to the ground and i step on it. A shart of the metal door had cut through my suit. Well there goes the new suit.

2 guys are in that room. Their faces are unfamiliar. Both of them are more buff then the guy at the beginning and i have a slight feeling that they arent from the company and definitely think they can come out of this alive.

They dont know me, yet.

Both of them rush to me and just carry a knife. The red haired one launches at me first. I jump to the side just avoiding it and slash my knife right agaisnt his stomach and he falls to the ground holding his now open stomach.

The brown haired guy stands still for a seccond and then anger fills his eyes. He is clumsy with his moves and is to rough and not thinking with his brain.

When he is close to me i punch him on his nose and the blood trickles down. He ran to me so hard that he pushes me to a wall and smash me agaisnt it. Fuck.

He hits my nose and i feel the weird sensation again. Its like my nose is in a swimming pool and that can only mean one thing.

A fucking bloody nose. The stings is starting to creep in and i just let it all run down.

I stab the big guy on his side 3 times with the hand he left free. He dropes down to the ground and i push him away with my foot.

i can walk to the hallway find ash. Ash collin hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 95.4K 7
•A Wattpad Twice-Featured Story. *Previously named Elle's Saviour* At 25 years old, Elle Barrett resorted to escorting to provide for her son and un...
1.2M 70.9K 39
This is Book 3 in the Light as a Feather series. Book 1: Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board (available on Amazon & iTunes) Book 2: Light as a Feath...
4.9M 133K 28
This is the original, unedited version of Light as a Feather, Book #1. This book was the inspiration for the Hulu Original Series. The revised versi...
3.2M 106K 34
This is the sequel to Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board, the first book in the Weeping Willow High School series.