Hold Me Tight

By Golden_1601

"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck yo... More

prologue
Chapter 1: Auction
Chapter 2: Pain
Chapter 3: Unexpected
Chapter 4: Confrontation
Chapter 5: Welcome to hell
Chapter 6: Dejected
chapter 7: Unsettling feeling
Chapter 8: Dominating
Chapter 9: Change in heart
Chapter 10: Dancing with the Devil
Chapter 11: Dilemma
Chapter 12 : Guilt
Chapter 13: Being nice
Chapter 14: Honeymoon
Chapter 15: kissed my breath away
Chapter 17: Inner Demons
Chapter 18: Final goodbyes
Chapter 19: Body, heart and soul
Chapter 20: Realisation
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Irresistible
Chapter 22: Unfortunate
Chapter 23: Back Stabber

Chapter 16: His weakness

2.7K 76 7
By Golden_1601

" You touched the place in my heart where love runs wild"

Ishani

Adi opened his eyes and I caught an mixed emotion of rage, resentment and hate in his eyes. The adoration and humor is completely gone from his features replaced with his dark gleam. He distanced himself slowly and turned around to meet his father's angry glare. I finally get a full view of his father and I swear I could see flames erupted from his body and his whole demeanor screamed terror, he looked at us like an angry bull ready to attack. I gulped and realized from where Adi got his dangerous and deadly aura.

"What the hell are you doing in my office? You are not allowed here." Adi gritted out furiously. The tension in the air is so thick I felt suffocated. Mr. Oberoi glaring at Adi with pure rage as if he could kill him if needed and Adi have the exact same malice in his eyes, and that scared the shit out of me. Why have he been so angry? I know Adi and his father is not in good terms but I really don't know what is the reason behind it. But seeing them like this, ready to murder each other I can tell that is not just a normal father-son clash, the reason is lethal.

"Mind you tone Adi, we came here to clean the mess you've created." Another male voice came from behind Mr. Oberoi and then only I noticed Adi's elder brother Rajvir is also present in the room. He seems much more calmer than the rest but his tone laced with equal hate and disgust.

"Since when you and your father care to think about my mess?" Adi said in a mocking tone and I felt his father got angrier the way he talks back to them. I wanted to tell him to stop arguing and listen to what they came to say, but in this situation it's better to keep quite, I felt that if I got involve in their conversation it might get even much worse.

"Are you going to stand there like a sneaky witch? Don't you get that we need some private time here? Get lost." Mr. Oberoi yelled suddenly at me and I startled at the sudden shift of anger towards me. The disgust in his eyes and words is enough to get a clear sense what he thinks about me. I've never came face to face with him before and after today I never want to.

I hurriedly move past Adi without wasting a single second as Mr. Oberoi throwing daggers with his eyes, but I got pulled back by my wrist and almost crashed in Adi's chest.

"How dare you talking to my wife like that infornt of me? She is not going anywhere, the one who should leave is you and your fucking puppet son." Adi shouted angrily and hold me tightly by his side. My mouth fell open and eyes almost teared up seeing the fire in his eyes while defending me, and did he just call me his wife out loud?

"Are you going to insult your own family for this down market girl?" Mr. Oberoi counters back and the way he addressed me really hurts my dignity. Why does he so insisted on talking lowly about me? I've never encountered him unless the day of my wedding and I bet he didn't even know my full name even if I'm married to his son, so why he hates me so much?

"She is more family to me than you two will ever be." Adi declared firmly tightened his hold around me and pulled me closer. I looked at him mesmerised and overwhelmed. No one ever made me felt like that ever. After my parent's death I always felt like I'm alone and lost in this world, and never again have someone to call my own family. But his words immediately infused me with a sense of belonging.

"And if you insult her one more time I swear I'll destroy your god damn reputation by showing your real face infront of the whole fucking world." He added with a threatening tone, and the way the color of his father's face drained out I can tell he frightened by his sons statement. The whole situation is got out of hand and the presence of me only added more fuel to the heat.

As much as I like his possessive hold around my waist and the quivering feeling in my heart, I know me staying here only arise more chaos between them, and I definitely don't want to be another reason of their conflict. So I decided to leave them alone before this heated environment get even worse.

I placed my hand in Adi's chest and felt his heart beating rapidly. He looked down at me and the rage in his eyes automatically replaced with something else, warmth and fondness. I smiled lightly and said in a low voice,

"Adi it's alright I am waiting outside, and it's better if you talk to them alone. I have so much work to do anyways, so let me go." My voice is barely there but the way he frowned I know he heard everything clearly. He is about to say something which I assume to oppose me but I stopped him by pleading further. Closing his eyes briefly and taking a long sigh finally he agreed and loosen his hold around my waist. But before I turned to leave he leaned forward and kissed my forehead, catching me off guard.

My eyes widened at his sudden move and at the same time I felt butterflies tickling my stomach like crazy. My eyes briefly move towards Mr. Oberoi who is fuming as looking at our exchange but I guess restraining himself from doing anything savage.

"Go home, I'll be there soon." Adi said softly over my head and I nodded as reply. Then without a single glance at any of them I hastily move towards the door to get out of there as quickly as possible.

I pulled opened the heavy wooden door and came face to face with Ms. Julie who is definitely eavesdropping the conversation. I wanted to laughed at her stupidity as she is well aware Adi's office is totally sound proof. She is glaring at me and asked,

"What's going on between you and Mr. Oberoi? And what the hell with your attitude earlier?" I rolled my eyes and moved past her as I'm not interested or obliged to answer any of her question right now. She cursed behind my back which I completely ignore as the elevator door got closed.

Mr. Oberoi's words ringing in my ear and I felt sick of how disrespectfully he talked to me, even to Adi, his own son. How can a father talked to his son like that manner? And Adi, why does he resent his father so much?

I took my bag from my desk and leave the office, I really needed that break, I couldn't focus on anything after what I witnessed today. But instead of going home I went to hospital, I haven't meet dadi since going to Singapore.

Meeting dadi and talking with her somehow distracted my mind and I feel much more relaxed now. I'm so scared to asked her about the obvious tension between her son and grandson, and I don't want to upset her by saying about their fight earlier. I left for home after she finished her lunch, took her medicines and went to sleep.

I greeted Maria who is dusting the couches and went to my room. Today one after another unexpected things happened which made me really exhausted. But the most shocking part was the kiss we shared, it was completely out of my imagination and thinking that I initiated the kiss wanted me to scream in embarrassment. What would he thinks about me? That I couldn't control my hormones in presence of him? But if I didn't make the first move I've never found out what he felt about me.

The way he kissed me like he'd never leave my lips and wanted to memorise every inch of it. I felt a strange warmth in my heart remembering the moment, his soft wet lips, minty breath mixed with a hint of smoke and his skillful tounge which do wonders to my mouth. I've never thought kissing someone would be that much addicting, I'd do anything to feel his lips against mine again. I felt my body heated up just by remembering that intimate moment we've shared.

What is happening with me? I've never felt that excited and egar about any guy before, and given that how Adi treated me I shouldn't felt that weak and vulnerable for him. But I couldn't control my inner desires I've developed for him without my will. I can't hate him even if he shows me no modesty, no adoration, no respect so far. But today I felt like he is just trying to control his feelings for me, his possessiveness and little affection is clearly visible in his eyes. I just need to know what is pulling him back from getting close to me? Why he tries so hard to push me away while all he want is to hold me tight?

Taking a long cold shower while thinking about all possibilities of Adi's cold behaviour towards me, I've realised that I need to confront him. He couldn't pretend anymore or acting like he hates me because after what happened today I'm sure about one think that Adi is acting all along, he cares about me more than I think.

I came out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my wet body, I let my wet locks loose after giving them a quick wiping and got out of the bathroom. My breath hitched in my throat as soon as my eyes locked with Adi's black ones. He is sitting in my bed with his hands on his knees leaning forward as his eyes skimmed through my almost naked figure under his dark bangs. The sun is setting, so there is a orange gleam spread across my room with him in the middle with his dark aura. His eyes again meet mine and I saw them darkened, his jaw clenched at the sight of me.

He stood up from my bed and with few long stride came right infront of me in no time. My heart is racing, I couldn't even reacted as he captured my lips in his in a harsh and urgent kiss, and immediately deepened it by thrusting his tounge inside. He is kissing me like his life depends on it. My eyes closed as pleasure courses through me and my body given up to his sweet torture. Invoulantarily I kissed him back as my hands came to his shoulders to support my weight in my wobbly legs.

His hands gripped my waist tightly as he pulled me closer to him. I moaned in the kiss as felt my nipples got hard and rubbed against the fabric of my towel which is the only barrier safeguarding my dignity. Adi left my lips and started to plant wet open mouth kisses to my jawline, my cheeks, my ear, literary every corner of my face. His one hand came behind my head and pulled my wet hair to have a better access to my neck.

He dipped his head down to my neck and planted feather like kisses all over my wet skin. I moaned and pulled his hair while he bite a sensitive spot just below my ear. He bite, lick, suck and repeating the movement all over my skin while I moaned with my eyes closed and head hung back.

His hand left my waist and came behind my right thigh which he lifted and placed around his waist, and then hoisted me up swiftly with one strong pull. My other leg immediately snaked around his torso to make myself stable. My towel raised up in my thighs by this sudden move almost revealed my lower half, but at this time I don't care if my towel falls open. Then I felt him moving, my almost bare womanhood rubbed against his clothed abdomen made me gasped and clawed his back. Both his hands gripped my hips tightly to hold me in position as his mouth is still nibbling my delicate skin. He kept walking untill I felt him sat on my bed with me on his lap, straddling him.

A whimper left my mouth when I felt the bulge in his pants is poking at my throbbing core. He detached himself from my neck and I opened my eyes slowly as he stopped his movements. Our eyes clashed and I can see the lust, the desire, the longing swirling in his dark eyes, which he is trying to hide all along. I stayed still as he is looking deep in my eyes as if stealing my soul.

I don't know what happened in his office after I left or what kind of conversation they had, but I'm sure he is infuriated because of his father. I can feel he is trying to control himself, his fury, and maybe trying to distract his mind from his father by making out with me. His touches and movements are harsh and egar, but he tries his best to not hurt me in the process. After some moments of his sweet torture I felt his raged breathing got a bit normal as he buried his head in the crook of my neck and inhaled deeply.

"I'm sorry about earlier, he shouldn't have talked to you like that." He rasps in his deep voice and I felt my inside clenches at his voice. He hugged me closer to him as if I'm gonna vanish if he looses his grip around me. My hand came to his head and I started combing his silky messy hair with my fingers. I felt him relaxed under my touch as I said in a whisper.

"It's alright, I didn't mind what he had said." He didn't reply as stayed in that position like he had fallen asleep. I smiled when he kissed the side of my neck softly as a response. I keep ruffling his hair in soothing manner and asked further.

"Adi if you don't mind me asking, why did your father came to your office looking that furious?" He distanced himself a bit just to look at my face and I got anxious if he got angry about my question. His one hand came closer to my face as he remove a wet tendril from my face. His rough fingers brushed against my soft cheek gave goosebumps all over my body but I tried to stay still.

"The news of my marriage circulated the whole Internet and spreading rumors all over the business world, causing unnecessary troubles. So my family wanted to held an official ceremony to declare our marrige to the world." He said looking carefully at my face to catch any sort of disagreement. I was surprised to hear that at first, but thinking about we never had a reception I thought it would make sense.

"So what do you think? Do you want this?" He asked nudging my nose with his as I lost in my thoughts. I looked at him in utter silent, didn't expect him to ask me about my opinion. He waits patiently for my answer where as I felt dumbstruck by this unexpected gesture. I'm so used to his orders and dominance that I find it hard to voiced out my thinking infront of him. Sensing my difficulty he said again,

"I'll do whatever you would decide, because I've already said no to them." My face fell at his last statement. I lowered my gaze as felt a bit upset that he said no to the reception. He didn't want to accept me as his wife infront of the whole world, I might be an embarrassment for him.

Yeah obviously Isha, what kind of fool are you to think that because he kissed you behind the close doors means he accepted you as his wife? He didn't even voiced out his feelings for you yet, you dumbass.

I smiled sadly at my own thoughts as getting out of my daydream then replied to him meekly.

"It doesn't matter what I want, if you don't want to accept me as your wife infront of everyone then it's fine, no need to force yourself again into an unwanted formality." I smiled half heartedly while inside I felt like crying, as I thought from today maybe we could start our life like a normal couple, but I was wrong again. I tried to stand up from his lap as I don't want him to see how upset it made me. He might think I'm so desperate to be recognised as his wife.

He pulled me back harshly against his lap failing my attempt to escape from his hold. I looked at his frowning eyes with confusion. He should be happy that I'm agreeing with his decision without a fight, then why did he look hurt?

"So you think I said no because I don't want the world know that you are my wife?" His tone laced with annoyance but he scoffed the last part. I lowered my gaze unable to reply him. His hand came under my chin and he tilted my chin up to meet his eyes.

"I was doing that for your safety, I just don't want you to gain unnecessary attention of my rivals and they got a chance to harm you. They could use you against me, because now you became my weakness." He whispered against my lips and my eyes glistened at his revelation. I gulped the way he exclaimed the last part, it hit me right in my heart. A single drop of tear left my eyes and his eyes diverted towards my falling tear.

He kissed my eyes and more tears coming out as my heart swelled with thick emotions I couldn't decipher. Then he pecked my trembling lips and said,

"I may not like the idea of introducing you to everyone in the most extravagant way where you are the centre of attention and become an easy target. But to clear your doubts about my intension, we're having this ceremony." He added meeting my gaze again. I didn't know he could be that sweet and caring after showing me hell. What made him change so much in such short span of time? It felt like a beautiful dream I've never wanted to wake up from.

Suddenly a knock on my door made me startled and gave me back my senses about the intimate position we're in right now. But Adi seems much relaxed as he hugged me again and buried his nose in the crook of my neck, inhaling deeply, and it is driving me crazy.

"Yes." His voice vibrates through my skin and his hot breath hitting my skin, which made me shiver.

"Sir, your mother came to visit you." Maria said in a faint voice from other side of the close door without open it. My eyes widened in surprise to hear that. Why Adi's mother came all of a sudden? First his father and now his mother? Did she possibly came for the same reason?

"Made her sit and tell her I'll be there soon." He said calmly still holding me like that and here I'm stressing out about the possible reason of the sudden visit of his mother. Sensing my tensed body Adi looked at me and said with a smile,

"Mom must came to tell you about the ceremony, don't worry." Yeah that made sense, why else she would come out of the blue.

"Get ready and come downstairs, I'll be headed first." I nodded and he helped me stood up in my feet. My towel almost fell off of my body but my hands clasped it just in time before I stand butt naked infront his hungry eyes. But he still managed to get a glimpse of my cleavage and commented,

"Fuck, mom had a pretty bad timing." He groaned in annoyance and I stiffled my laugh seeing the impatient look. He caught me smiling and squinting his eyes he says,

"You know what, let mom wait for a bit till we finished what we've started." He said inching closer to me and my eyes widened understanding his words. No way he is considering to do that while his mom is present downstairs. I almost ran towards the walk in closet and shut the door behind me. I heard his deep chuckles from outside and then he said,

"Don't be late, I'm heading down." And with that I heard his footsteps distancing till my door opened and closed softly. I leaned against the closet door and smiled as he left. His behaviour made me feel like I'm in cloud nine, so dreamy.
Shaking my head from Adi for a moment I focused on getting ready.

My eyes scanned this huge ass closet which is barely contained with my small collection of regular outfits that are organised neatly at one corner. I rummage through my very few cloths and decided to wear something decent and comfortable. So I choose a simple purple knee length summer dress and got out of the closet. My hair have been already dried so I combed it thoroughly and let it flow freely over my shoulder. Satisfied with my look I headed downstairs not wanting to make Adi's mom wait longer as she might be here to meet me specifically.

I am a little bit nervous though as I haven't actually meet any of his family members since the wedding except for dadi. He seems a bit distant from the rest of his family and they also show no interest in his life, as they hardly involve in any arrangement in our wedding. I interacted with his mother once but she is not so sobar then, so I don't really know how she actually is. His father is definitely an angry and haughty man who gives no shit about anyone or anything, from the encounter earlier today I had a taste of his arrogant personality. His brother seems much of a minion of his father, who obliged anything left his father's mouth.

Descending the stairs I heard an unfamiliar female voice, gussing it might be his mom and feeling a sense of anxiety crippling through my nerves. I really hope his mom is not anything like his dad. The first thing I noticed is Adi, he is sitting in the single couch listening to whatever his mom is saying with a stoic face. Sensing my presence he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back nervously and took steady steps towards the living area. His mom's back facing me so I didn't have a clear look of her.

She stopped talking and her head turned around following her son's eyes which doesn't leave for a second since I came into his view. Her eyes caught me and she smiled sweetly made my nervousness lessen a bit.

"Ishani, how lovely to finally meet you in person, come sit here." She beamed happily and patted the empty space beside her in the couch. I smiled back and slowly sat beside her.

"Hello Mrs. Oberoi." I said shyly fidgeting my fingers and mentally cursed myself for being so anxious.

"Don't need to be so formal, call me mom." She said holding both my hands in her. I startled a bit by her statement but compose myself soon and nodded in agreement. She cradles my face and tilted my face up by my chin, then I had a proper view of her face. She is a pretty lady maybe in her early 40s, her skin is flawless and she has prominent features. She is sober this time but her eyes looks tired and a bit sad, the obvious fine lines in her face clearly gives an idea that she is under a lot of stress.

"You look so beautiful." She commented made me blushed a little. She is absolutely opposite to Adi's father, she is gentle and loving, I wonder how did they get along all those years. The conversation proceeds further as she told me about the upcoming reception they are planning which is a day after tomorrow.

"Tomorrow I'll take you to shopping." She said sipping the tea from her cup sofisticatedly, then continue,

"Adi drop her off to Oberoi mansion, from there we'll head for shopping." She said to Adi and as a reply he nodded subtly. Adi's mom talked a bit more and gave me lot of gifts she brought with her. After a long conversation she finally took her leave and again reminded Adi for tomorrow.

Adi barely talked to his mom, as I noticed his replies are short, mostly a simple nod. I'm glad that he atleast not disrespectful to his mother like he was to his father in the office. I really don't like the way they talked to each other, they are so focused on insulting each other and don't want to hear what the other person was trying to say. I hope whatever the matter between them, sorted out completely.

__________________________
Next morning

Adi gives me a ride to my destination as per his mother's wish, but instead of taking me to Oberoi mansion he dropped me off outside a 5 storey building as he told me in the car before,

"I don't want you to go to Oberoi mansion all alone, so I'm dropping you off straight to the store where mom supposed to take you, I've told her to meet you there."

I recalled his words as he drove off saying me goodbye. Standing infront of that huge luxurious store for almost 10 minutes I fought an inner battle whether to go inside or not. The store is probably the biggest and most expensive store in that area. I don't know why Adi dropped me here, I can't even afford to breath the air inside that luxurious store infront of me.

Hesitantly I move towards the glass door which slides open automatically and taking a deep sigh I entered. Immediately the receptionist maybe in her late 20's flashes a professional smile and greeted me. I smiled and greeted her too. Then she take a look at my attire which is simply a regular jeans-top pair, and scrunched her nose a bit then said,

"Ma'am this is a designer store, all the products are exclusive and the quality is top notch, so all things here are very expensive." She told me as polite as possible despite I can sense a sarcasm behind her tone. She indirectly told me that I couldn't afford anything here, which is true though.

"Umm, I know but...." she cut me out by saying further,

"And also all the products are high end and imported so I don't think you can found something here of your choice."

How rude!

I know I can't afford anything here but what's with the arrogance she shows towards a customer! She is getting on my nerves now.

"Listen, I understand what are you trying to say but I don't think it's appropriate for you to behave like that to a customer." I said irritatedly and her eyes widened, then she immediately said,

"Pardon ma'am, I didn't mean to offend you." She said apologetically and I replied,

"It's ok, but be a little bit polite to your customers." I don't know where this confidence came from in me but she really need to know how to talk to a customer.

"Ma'am we're very sorry for this inconvenience, please tell me how can I help you?" I turned around only to see another woman in her professional attire came towards me and said with the most polite way. I smiled at her and said,

"I've send here by Mr. Aditya Oberoi." I said as Adi told me to say earlier. At the name of Adi the color of her face drained and she looked at me horrified, then she asked me stuttering,

"Are you Mrs. Oberoi?" She gulped as waiting for my answer with same scared expression. I frowned but nodded yes. Immediately her eyes turned wide and heard a gasp from the receptionist beside me, I take a look at her and she is literally shaking while looking at me with almost teary eyes. I frowned at their sudden change of reaction but before I said something I heard the older lady's pleading voice,

"We're very sorry Mrs. Oberoi, we don't have a slightest clue that it would be you, please forgive us, it won't happen again I promise." By this time the receptionist came to her side and they both pleading me for mercy. I'm so confused at their behavior so I said,

"It's ok, I already said I forgive you."

"Please don't fire us!" They both pleaded in unison and I got shocked by their words. Who am I to fire them?!

"What are you saying? How can I fire you? Don't worry I'm not that powerful." I said chuckling at their baseless worry but they didn't seem to find any humor in my words. They both exchanged a glance at each other then the older women said to me,

"If Mr. Oberoi find out about this, he sure will fire us." I again frowned, why and how he'd fire them? It's not like he is their boss.

"How?" I asked confused. She blinked at my question but then replied,

"Because this is his store." She said slightly confused as to why I asked such dumb question. But her reply made my eyes wide and jaw dropped.

"What? He is the owner of this entire store?" They both nodded at my question. I composed myself a bit, I didn't expect he owns a full designer store too. I looked at the two woman still looking nervously at me. I sighed and told them,

"Ok, don't worry I won't tell him anything about this. But please don't behave like that to any customers in the future." I said with a little smile and only then they took a sigh of relief.

"Ishani, you've reached early." I turned around hearing the cheerful voice of Adi's mom who is smiling as approaching me. I smiled back and noticed another lady just behind her, if I recognised correctly she might be Adi's sister-in-law Ridima, Rajvir's wife.

They both greeted me and Adi's mom give me a hug before the store manager led us to a huge ass hall flooded with shiny and elegant dresses. All the dresses in the display are beyond beautiful, they have every kind of dresses suitable for any occasion. She made us sit in a long white couch and with the help of four assistants she showed us all the beautiful dresses one by one. To be honest I liked all of them but let Adi's mom decided to choose for me, as she is instructing them what is she looking for.

Adi's mom selected some gigantic dresses from what they have showed us and asked me to try them. The assistants helps me to put on the dresses and then present me infront of Adi's mom for approval, but seems like not one single dress impressed her as she rejected seven choosen dresses by now. I got a bit bored and tired by this outfit tryout, and praying to God that the next dress would be the last one.

Finally after trying three more dresses she have selected one full sleeve ivory dress with sparkling stones embedded throughout the gown. The dress is so dreamy, looks like I came straight out from some Disney movie, the top half is hugging my body perfectly upto my waist and then the flowy skirt puffed up with millions of ruffles. Mrs. Oberoi finalised that dress and I took a breath of relief that finally it came to an end.

I got surprised when realized that 4 hours have been passed only to select that dress. Then we went to an elite restaurant nereby to have our lunch. I got to know more about Adi's sister-in-law Ridhima, she is merely 3-4 years older than me and married to Rajvir for almost 3 years. She has a friendly personality and talked to me like she knows me for ages, that makes me really comfortable around them. I think we could be good friends.

After lunch Mrs. Oberoi took us to a jewellery store around the corner of that restaurant and then again we spend 3 more hours there. I'm so exhausted by the time they dropped me off to my house. Mrs. Oberoi told me to take good rest and be prepared for the big day. I bid them goodbye and went straight to my bedroom. Taking a refreshing shower I changed into my comfy cloths and went straight to bed, and almost Immediately drifted to sleep.

It was probably midnight when I felt a warm embrace around my waist which pulled me backwards until my back hits a hard surface and felt the warmth spread across my back. My nape tickles as a rhythmic hot breath hits my skin. Thinking I was dreaming, I smiled in my sleep at the comforting engulf and drifted off to my dreamland again, with a very familiar and alluring scent filled my senses.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hello readers,

Hope you like this update, please vote and comment.

Thank you.😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 229K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
981K 74.7K 77
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
669K 32.4K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
4M 140K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...