The last nymph- Paul Lahote (...

De Wolf-Girl98

"My business is... because right before my family left... I promised Edward that I will look after you! My bu... Mai multe

Summery:
Prologue:
New Moon: Cast
Chapter 1: Happy Birthay Bella
Chapter 2: Bloody birthay party
Chapter 3: Sammy?
Chapter 4: The pack
Chapter 5: Desicion and moving
Chapter 6: Looking for Bella
Chapter 7: Months went by
Chapter 8: My family is gone because of you!
Chapter 9: Imprinted
Chapter 10: I'm sorry
Chapter 11: Motorbikes
Chapter 12: Face punch
Chapter 13: An eye for an eye
Chapter 14: Wolf's out of the bag
Chapter 15: Victoria
Chapter 16: Mom?
Chapter 17: The Volturi
Chapter 18: Jacob what have you done?!
Chapter 19: It's for her own good
Eclipse: Cast
Chapter 20: Vision of a trouble
Chapter 21: The bitch is back
Chapter 23: Protection detail and stories
Chapter 24: Are you out of you fucking mind Jacob!?
Chapter 25: Rosalie's story
Chapter 26: Gratuation and party
Chapter 27: Training with the pack
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: Campsite
Chapter 30: Battle
Chapter 31: Over my dead body
Breaking dawn part 1: Cast
Chapter 32: Wedding preparation
Chapter 33: Ceremony
Chapter 34: Reception
Chapter 35: Something impossible
Chapter 36: The hybrid and the pack
Chapter 37: Broken treaty and bones
Chapter 38: Emily
Chapter 39: The plan
Chapter 40: Renesmee
Chapter 41: The truth
Breaking dawn part 2: Cast
Chapter 42: You imprinted on my daughter?!
Chapter 43: Charlie
Chapter 44: Immortal children
Chapter 45: Meeting the pack
Chapter 46: Gathering witnesses
Chapter 47: Its time to fight! No more running!
Chapter 48: Bella's shield
Chapter 49: Christmas pre-battle
Chapter 50: The red coats are coming...
Chapter 51: The war
Chapter 52: The end
Bonus Chapter 1: True happiness
Bonus chapter 2: Happily ever after

Chapter 22: I missed you

10.5K 229 13
De Wolf-Girl98

Bella and Jacob rode on his bike down to his place in LaPush to talk about the things between them and to get more answers.

Jacob decided to bring Bella back to Emily's place.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Bella asked him nervously "I am the vampire girl remember."

Just then the rest of the pack came out of the house to greet them by yelling and whooping.

"Well look whose back." Embry greated with a smile.

"What up Bella?" Quil asked her with a smile.

Bella looked at him in shock "Quil, you too?" She asked meaning that he's a shifter now.

"Yep. Finally made the pack." He told her happily while the others laugh.

Embry spoke up "Glad you're here Bella, maybe we can get a break from Jake's obsessive inner monologue."

At this the others laugh while Jacob looked embarrassed.

"Oh should I call?" Paul asked nudging Jacob.

"Why wouldn't Bella call?" Jared continued while eating his chicken.

"Maybe I should call Bella?" Embry said with a smirk.

"Maybe I should call Bella and hang up." Quil said last as they all laugh at Jacob teasing him.

Jacob blushed and laughed annoyingly "Alright you can shut up now."

Just then Leah walked out of the house and stopped after she saw Jacob and Bella.

"Bella this is Leah Clearwater. Harry's daughter." Jacob introduced.

Bella nodded at her "Hey. I'm really sorry about your father."

Leah just kept the harsh scowl on her face "If your here to torture Jacob some more feel free to leave."

And with that she ran off towards to woods.

The others just stood there awkwardly, well except Jared who was trying not to laugh and takes a bite of his chicken again.

"Fun isn't she?" Jacob asked Bella.

"Bella!"

Another voice shouted from the distance.

She looked towards the house, where Emily and Sam were.

Emily walked up to Bella "Hi. I was wondering when we'd see your face around here again." She asked as she hugged Bella.

"Sam we good?" Jacob asked his Alpha.

Sam pulled Emily close to himself and answered the young wolf.

"Yeah, we're good. She won't be getting through our line anytime soon." Sam told them with a smile on his face.

The others happily agreed and just then an expensive car pulled in front of the house.

Paul instantly recognized the car and when the door opened his heart stopped as he saw his beautiful imprint making her way towards them.

She smiled at all of them, but her eyes were on her mate.

"Hey guys. Missed me?"

Paul instantly ran towards her and the second he was a hew feet from her, he pulled her into him for a kiss he waited for a month.

He missed her so so much and to see her now it was a relief for him.

When they pulled away from the kiss, their foreheads touched as they tried to take a breath.

"I missed you so much baby girl."

"So when did Leah join the pack?" Bella asked Jacob as they reached his house.

"Around when her dad died." He told her sadly as they walked the bike to the garage "Her brother Seth also phased." He told her "He is only fifteen, so Sam keeps him home studying but he's chomping to get out of there. Wish it was Leah who stayed home." He explained to her.

Bella looked at him annoyed "Come on, don't be such a guy."

He looked to her with a small smile "No it's not a chick thing, It's a triangle thing."

Bella looked confused.

"We all have to live with the Leah, Sam, and Emily pain fest. Wolf telepathy remember."

"So Sam dumped Leah for Emily?" Bella asked him.

"Nah it wasn't like that. Sam hates himself for hurting Leah, but Emily was the one." He explained her.

"I guess it sorta choses you sometimes." Bella agreed.

Jacob looked down "It's more than some crush Bella, Sam imprinted on Emily." He said, as they reach the garage.

Bella looked really confused "Do I even want to know what that is?"

Jacob took a long pause messing with his bike before he sighing.

"Imprinting is something that is like..."

He stoped trying to think of how to put it.

"Like when you see her, everything changes. All of a sudden it's not gravity holding you to the planet it's her. Nothing else matters. You would do anything, be anything for her." He finished solemnly.

"Sounds like you know the feeling." Bella told him softly. He looked away sadly as Bella asked "Have you imprinted on someone?"

"You'd know if I had." He told her sadly "Just have a direct line to Sam and Paul's thoughts." He continues fiddling with his fingers.

Bella looked at him confused "Paul?"

Jacob chuckled "You really think Ina it's with him, because of his charm? He imprinted on her the first time they met."

She nodded with a small smile, happy for her best friend.

"So for now your still you?" She asked him.

He looked at her "You're still you."

"Yeah." She paused "Until graduation."

At this Jacob becomes shocked and very angry "Graduation?" He asked in disbelief.

"You knew this was gonna happen." She told him.

"Not in a month." He said to her sadly.

He turned angrily "Not before you've.." But stoped himself "You've even lived." He continues getting angrier "Or before I could..."

But he stoped again angrily and lunges the wrench in his hand to the other side of them room scaring Bella.

He started breathing heavily and walked around, while Bella sit waiting to say something.

"For a second, just a second I thought." He told her "But he's got his hooks in you so deep."

Bella shook her head "No. I decided this not him."

Jacob laughed angrily "Bella they're not even alive. Makes me sick." He spat.

He paused "Better you'd be dead than one of them."

Bella looked to him hurt and walked away.

"I can't believe you said that." He just stood there with a sad face "Edward was right. I shouldn't have come." She goes to leave, but he stopped her.

"Please, I'm sorry."

But she just walked away.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

728K 24.5K 84
❛fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!❜ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ━━━ 𝕽ebekah 𝕮ullen, the youngest of the Cu...
742K 19.2K 70
"ʜɪᴍ. 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎...
166K 3.6K 20
Being Bella swans sister and having an mental illness that deems Athena 'crazy' isn't a good combination But when she moves to forks and meets a fam...
222K 5K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...