š“šØ š’š”š¢š¦š¢š³š® ||šŠ.š...

By CENTAURIBXBE

-ššŠšƒšŠ šŽšŒš„š†š€š•š„š‘š’š„- š“š”šž š°šØš«š„š šœššš§ š›šž šœš«š®šžš„. šˆš³š®š¤š® šŒš¢ššØš«š¢š²šš š¤š§šžļæ½... More

I: Promise Pup
II: Beach Glow
III: Three's a Crowd
IV: Back to You
V: Escaped His Grasp
VI: Outdo The Original
VII: Omega's Distraction
VIII: Damned to Ruins
IX: Dear Son-in-Law
X: Luster Green Eyes
XI: Past meets Present
XII: Found
XIII: Future Family
XIV: Sire & Dam
XV: No Fear
XVI: The illegitimate Pup
XVII: Heartless
XVIII: Omega's Declaration of War
XIX: Turn of Events
XI: To Shimizu

XX: Fault For Falling in Love

798 48 1
By CENTAURIBXBE

XX: Fault For Falling in Love

Third POV

It was 6:00 PM when Kaminari came home.

Blitzed as hell.

His cheeks were rosy and his eyes unfocused as he swayed back and forth, nearly going nauseous at the feeling of the elevator shaft climbing up to the penthouse.

His lips parted, reeking of alcohol while he muttered incoherent things.

"Katsuki...Denki Bakugo...Haha.."

He took a slow blink, with his eyes watering.

"Pup..."

His hands scaled to his stomach.

When the elevator stopped and the doors opened, he only took one step in before collapsing onto the ground.

He laughed.

He laughed like a madman, yet he released a pungent scent of disdain and pain.

"You look like you had a fun time." He heard a voice above him, his eyes slowly wavering to see Todoroki.

Last he remembered from his already foggy memory thanks to the liquid intoxicant, Todoroki, and Katsuki was thinking of allying and the time that they had gone out to the beach, it would be the alphas first time seeing each other in an extremely non-formal setting.

Now seeing Todoroki all sharply dressed made him feel even more lower.

Not just in mood, but status.

The man's hair was slicked back neatly, and his posture and the overall way he presented himself seemed sharp.

Great.

He chuckled again.

"Why are you here, Shoto?" Kaminari scoffed, raking his hand through his blond hair.

"I had business to discuss with Bakugo." He answered, eyeing Kaminari strangely, "Are you that wasted you can barely speak and stand properly?"

Kaminari hiccuped, rolling his eyes, "Don't act as if you don't know the feeling of everything spinning."

"True. But at least even I still have the decency to try and act proper and of my own status." Todoroki nodded along, shaking his head regretful for Kaminari.

Kaminari puffed his cheeks, pressing his fingers to his lips to stop the retching feeling as he then stood up gradually and placed his to his knees.

When he finally stood up, his eyes wandered to the staircase, spotting Katsuki who gave him a death glare.

If he was trying to be in Katsuki's good graces, he would've straightened out immediately.

But now he just felt numb to all of it.

"You better not have gotten Hanta this drunk," Shoto warned, "Otherwise, I foresee a lot of cleaning and yelling in my nearby future."

He walked into the elevator, keeping his hands in his pockets.

Kaminari didn't even turn back, he just waved his hand dismissively to the other alpha.

"Oh yeah? We'll go ahead and tell hanta and tell him to tell the others I don't want to see their faces ever again." Kaminari loudly slurred out, giving the finger to Todoroki before he began to step forward.

When the elevator dinged, signaling the door had closed, Kaminari dropped his hand and made his way over to the staircase where Katsuki just watched him.

Disgust in his eyes at the sight of the drunken omega.

Kaminari made it on the sixth step when he nearly fell.

Had he not caught himself, he would bang his head on the 2nd and 1st step, instantly killing him.

Or a severe concussion.

Whichever came first really.

Kaminari laughed dryly when he saw Katsuki who still stayed silent.

"You would've wanted that fall to happen, wouldn't you, Katsuki?" Kaminari whispered, "I can see it in those eyes."

"Are you not ashamed of yourself?" Katsuki hummed, "Going to someone else's establishment and threatening them like no tomorrow."

By the time Kaminari got to the last step, Katsuki had gone over to him.

Now they were face to face.

Kaminari suckled at his lips,  "I don't get it."

"Not even bothering with Izuku, what was it about me that you simply didn't like?"

"I love you, yknow." A pained chuckle ripped through his throat, "I morphed myself at your mother's orders so you could become accustomed to me so we could eventually get married and have a pup."

"You didn't need to do anything." Katsuki answered, "I made it clear that you were nothing more to me other than a distraction."

"And it's your fault for falling in love."

Kaminari's head dropped, "No."

"It's your fault for making me like you."

"It's your fault for doing nice things or giving me courting gestures that made me feel like you and your mother's hateful ways would lighten up on a person trying to protect themselves. To protect their own future."

"Then you are just like us." Katsuki retorted coldly, "You're cruel and selfish just like the rest of us."

"I've heard the way you talk and the way you act to people you deem lower class, even to your own friends, without so much of a single regard for them. You hate my mother but you're like a carbon copy of her that simply didn't have as much wealth or influence."

"Your family's wealth is dying, and even still you care for no one but yourself." Katsuki finished, each word he spat feeling like a potent form of acid.

Kaminari stared blankly, his throat tightening but he didn't bother to wipe the tears that ran down his face.

"Some of us don't exactly have a choice." He uttered, making a gun motion to Katsuki's chest, "Everyone is selfish and when it comes to their own personal desires, it is everyone against the fucking world."

"And, if you, Katsuki Bakugo, think you aren't then you are dead wrong and you'll get what's coming to you."

Katsuki snatched his wrist, "Are you threatening me?"

Kaminari shook his head no, "You already took on your own mother whose patiently awaiting her death."

"I'd be a fool to try you head-on."

Katsuki let go of him, checking his phone because of a vibration. Not even caring if Kaminari saw who had just texted him.

"Smart." The blond prime alpha nodded, brushing past Kaminari harshly as he went downstairs.

Kaminari remained in that position, feeling his heart pounding in his eardrums as if it was going to burst in a matter of milliseconds.

The second the elevator dinged and the doors closed, he started walking gradually to his bedroom.

If...

If it was his fault for falling in love with Katsuki...

Then it would only make sense for it to be Katsuki's fault to fall in love with Izuku.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 474 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** -šƒšŠššŠ šŽšŒš„š†š€š•š„š‘š’š„- šŠššš­š¬š®š¤š¢ šššš¤š®š šØ š¢š¬ š­š”šž š„šØšÆšž šØšŸ š¢š§šŸššš¦šØš®š¬š„š² š«...
55.7K 1.9K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 2-) šˆš§ šš š°šØš«š„š š°š”šžš«šž š­š”šž š¬š­š«šØš§š  š šØšÆšžš«š§ šØšÆšžš« š­š”šž š°šžššš¤. šŒšššŸš¢šš...
19.5K 1K 32
"š˜›š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦'š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜®š˜¢š˜¤š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜ˆš˜­š˜­ š˜š˜°š˜³ š˜–š˜Æš˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜„ š˜µš˜° š˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜¢š˜­ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗš˜°š˜Æš˜¦'š˜“ š˜²š˜¶š˜Ŗš˜³š˜¬š˜“." "š˜šš˜° š˜Æš˜°š˜ø š˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜¢...
687 28 21
ššƒšš˜šššš˜šš›šš˜šš”šš’ šš” ššššŽšš–ššŠšš•ššŽ šš›ššŽššŠššššŽšš› {šššš‘ššŽ ššžššœššžššŠšš• ššŽššŸššŽšš—ššššœ šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ ššŠšš—šš’šš–ššŽ šš šš’šššš‘ ššˆ/šš— šš’šš—ššœššŽšš›šš} š™·ššŽšš› šš–ššŽšš–šš˜šš›šš¢...