๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž- ๐‰๐ฃ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐œ๐ก...

By taigathestorm

After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new w... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 44
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 45
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 46
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 47
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 48
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 49
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 50
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 51
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 52
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 53
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 54
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 55
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 56
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 57
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 58
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 59
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 60
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 61
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 62
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 63
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 64
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 65
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 66
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 67
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 68
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 69
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 70
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 71
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 72
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 73
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 74
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 75
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 76
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 77
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 78

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32

3.8K 114 110
By taigathestorm

10:01 PM SHIBUYA TOWER

Megumi used Nue to fly Yuji and Ino up the tower and we straight up just waited for them to break the origin of the curtain.

I just looked around and looked inside the Shibuya tower and my eyes widened a bit when I saw a vending machine. "Can I have 2 dollars please" I asked Megumi.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Y/n we're in the middle of a mission what do you need two dollars for?" Megumi asked. I pointed inside and Megumi just rose his eyebrow at me.

"How are you always hungry?" Megumi asked. I shrugged. We looked up when we saw Yuji jump into a window of the building breaking it.

I just put my hand out and Megumi handed me two dollars then I ran inside and got some candy and started eating it quickly and paused when I heard a loud sound outside. 'So I can't take a break?' I thought.

When I went back out I looked to see Yuji and Megumi. "Hey guys where'd that guy go!?" Yuji asked. I looked down the road to see a man on the ground.

"There.... But I didn't see him land" Megumi said. "And his body... there's no injuries" I said while raising my eyebrow. "Get the hell up you sneaky old bastard!" Megumi yelled at the man.

The man got up and broke out of the wires around him. "We cannot afford to waste our time here!" Megumi said. "We won't!" Yuji said.

Yuji ran up to the man and punched him straight in the gut while Megumi sent divine dog after him. I ran up and kicked him in the face using cursed energy sending him flying back.

The man suddenly took out a knife and slashed it at Yuji I quickly hit the man with my meteor hammer using cursed energy and he flew back and hit the top of the bridge.

"Itadori!" Megumi yelled to Yuji. "I'm fine! It's just a scratch!" Yuji yelled. The man jumped down from the bridge. "So full of energy! Futures full of much promise! Definitely not worth killing!" The man said.

"Divine dogs claws can damage even special grade..." Megumi said. "I hit him with all I got too!" Yuji said. They both looked at me and I rose my eyebrows.

I felt stupid for a split second because I hadn't done the one thing I was supposed to. 'I'm pretty sure I touched him so....' I thought. I looked at the man and I felt a wave of coldness go through my body which made me shiver.

I felt my mind fill with the knowledge of his cursed technique. 'His technique is Inverse... the stronger the attacks the weaker they are and the weaker the attacks the stronger they are... that must be why our attacks have to effect on him... not anymore though' I thought.

Then I put my finger up signaling everyone to wait. Megumi and Yuji looked at me like I was crazy and the man just laughed. I ran up to a car and inspected it for a minute.

"Um Y/n that might be too-" Yuji stopped when I grabbed the car and threw it at the man who was about to block it in confidence but when it hit him he got crushed into the ground.

My eyes widened a bit and I looked at Yuji and Megumi. 'Maybe that was too much...' I thought. We ran over to the guy to see he was knocked out and there was blood dripping down his face.

"Is he dead?" Megumi asked moving him with his foot. "Nah! But.... I mean it worked!" Yuji said patting my head. We tied him up and left him off the side of the rode and we looked up when we saw the barrier disappear.

"Huh!?" Yuji said. "That was just the curtain but that does let sorcerers enter that went out right?" Megumi asked. "But Ino and I broke all three" Yuji said.

"Then they used all three for the curtain and two of them were dummies but sorcerers can now move freely through Shibuya" Megumi said.

"I had some questions for this guy here but I don't think he's waking up anytime soon. We need to meet up with Ino" Megumi said looking up.

Our eyes widened when we saw Ino fall off the side of the building. "INO!" Megumi yelled as he used Ume to catch Ino. Ume dropped him into Yuji's arms and we looked at him to see how injured he was.

"Is he okay?" I asked. "Can't say... he's okay but he's not dead" Megumi said. "I'm gonna go knock em out!" Yuji said. "Itadori! I get it, but calm down! Think about our priority! Gojo Sensei... the curtains gone and those guys up there might've already fled. We have to get Ino out of here" Megumi said.

"I'll leave Ino to you guys! I'm heading to the station!" Yuji said. Megumi sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this but Y/n has to go with you then" Megumi said.

I looked at Megumi and gave him a worried look. "He's gonna need more help then me... If you guys die I'll kill you..." Megumi said. "No worries! We got Mechamaru and with Y/n's creepy strength and technique we've got this in the bag now!" Yuji said ruffling my hair.

"Don't you forget it! I'll see you guys later" Megumi said. Yuji and I felt and started running and I stopped and looked down at the road below us to see all the curses.

"That's way too many!" Yuji said. "MENTAIKO!" We heard someone yelled. My eyes widened and I looked to see Inumaki. "INUMAKI!" Yuji yelled.

"SALMON!" He yelled at us while giving us a peace sign. "DON'T MOVE!" He yelled at the curses using a megaphone. The curses all stopped and Yuji and I were able to get to the subway station.

"I hope we're going the right way" Yuji said. We stopped when we saw a man with two pigtails and a dark line that went across his nose bridge.

He looked at Yuji then looked at me with a deer in headlights look. The man immediately got into a fighting stance and he put his hands out and shot something straight at Yuji who tried to block it but the attack sent him flying back.

"YUJI!" I yelled. I looked at the man and felt a dark line appear on me that went straight across my nosebridge. The knowledge of his cursed technique filled my brain.

'I've used this power before... just not from him...' I thought. The man looked at me eyes wide and Yuji went and punched him using cursed energy but he blocked the attack.

"There's something I want to ask you... did my younger brothers leave any final words with you?" The man asked Yuji. I looked at Yuji and rose my eyebrow and he just looked at the man then looked at me.

'Why's he looking at me like I know.... And he killed people!?' I thought. "Younger brothers!?" Yuji said in confusion. "I'm talking about the two you killed!" The man said.

Yuji's eyes widened. "I mean not really... but... they did cry" Yuji said. The man's eyes widened and he glared at him. I quickly went and swung my meteor hammer at the man and as he tried to block it, it cut his arm and at the same time I sent divine dog after him and he slashed at the man.

I felt a stinging pain in my gut and held my stomach in pain and fell to my knees. 'It must be all the cursed techniques Im using... I still have that random mans, Megumi's and now this guys it usually wears me out... but now that I'm fighting it must be hurting me internally!' I thought.

I felt the line disappear from my face. "I think it's time for you to feel the pain I felt!" The man yelled at Yuji while putting his hands out towards me.

"Y/N!" Yuji yelled while starting to run over to me. My eyes widened as I stood up but Yuji pushed me out of the way and was hit straight in the gut sending him back.

I quickly got up then put my hand out and blasted the man using Gojo's reversed limitless: Red. The man's eyes widened and he jumped out of the way and I ended up hitting the ceiling making concrete fall down around him.

Yuji got back up as the man put his hands out again to attack me and Yuji punched him in the gut stopping him. The man quickly blocked Yuji's next attack and used another attack of blood manipulation on him.

I quickly ducked as the man used supernova on Yuji shooting blood at him from every direction. The man took out a knife and went to stab Yuji but I blocked it and the man ended up stabbing me in the hand.

The man had a near satisfied look on his face but I grabbed the knife as it was still in my hand and threw it away from him. Yuji kicked the man in the face making him stumble back.

The man glared at us then put his hands out yet again sending another attack at us. I was about to block the attack but Divine dog suddenly appeared and pulled me away making Yuji get hit.

"Divine dog!" I yelled. Divine dog just barked at the man and Yuji thankfully got back up again and glared at the man. "Hey! What's going on!?" Mechamaru suddenly yelled.

The man stopped and looked in confusion. "Where were you the whole time!?" Yuji yelled. "Conserving energy! This is Choso! He has blood manipulation!" Mechamaru said.

"You know it!?" Yuji said. "It's the same technique someone at Kyoto uses!" I said. "Yes! Noritoshi Kamo!" Mechamaru said. "You knew!?" Yuji yelled at me.

'He didn't?' I thought in confusion. "Blood manipulation! Is one of the treasured cursed techniques passed down through the kamo family line! Whether it's for close, mid, or long-range combat it's prized for it's overall balance! I do not know any of it's weaknesses!" Mechamaru said.

"Huh!?" Yuji yelled. "And Choso won't suffer from blood loss, meaning he effectively has no weakness!" Mechamaru said. "Well thanks for the useful- Info!" Yuji yelled as he dodged another one of Choso's attacks.

"Y/n! Can't you steal his technique!?" Yuji yelled to me. "I haven't touched him!" I yelled as Choso shot another attack at me. "Retreat to the bathroom now!" Mechamaru yelled.

I rose my eyebrow. "I'm not sure if this is a weak point but I've got an idea! I'd say there's about a 10 percent chance this works! Sorry but if this fails please die gracefully! At this rate you'll be gradually killed anyway!" Mechamaru said.

"Well aren't you nice!" Yuji said offended. Yuji and I ran to the bathroom and went to the very back. Choso ran after us and put his hands out and water immediately started pouring out of the stalls.

Yuji immediately jumped at Choso and kicked him. Choso sent another attack at Yuji and hit him in the side making Yuji cough up blood.

My eyes widened and I sent demon dog after Choso and he slashed him making Choso stagger backwards. Choso Immediately went to attack me using blood manipulation but I dodged his attack.

I wrapped my meteor hammer around his arm and pulled on it making him fall towards me but he got out of the chains of my meteor hammer and I tried to touch him but he dodged me and I fell right behind him.

My eyes widened when he suddenly punched Yuji straight in the gut and Yuji flew into the wall and was knocked out. As soon as I turned to Choso he went to attack me and I grabbed his arm taking his cursed technique.

His eyes widened then he glared at me and grabbed my neck using his free hand. I tried to pull away from him but since there was blood on him my hand slipped and he used both his hands to start choking me.

CHOSO'S POV

The young girl started trying to pry my hands off her neck but her finger kept slipping on the blood. I was caught off guard when she started trying to kick me and she almost kicked me in the crotch.

Y/n started scratching at my arms and I hit her against the wall making her stop and I looked around then my eyes stopped on the bathroom stall. 'That boy will wake up and find out he failed this young girl' I thought.

I slammed her into the ground stunning her and I grabbed her by her hair and started dragging her to the bathroom stall and she immediately started grabbing at my hands and started gripping the outside of the stall.

She held on the door of the stall so hard that her nails started to bleed and there were scratch marks left on the outside. I pulled her into the stall then started choking her and pushed her head under the water of the flooding toilet.

Y/n still kept fighting and I started to get frustrated. 'Why won't she die yet!?' I thought as I squeezed her neck harder. Y/n started to stop struggling and at that moment I suddenly got a vision of something that never happened.

*FLASH*

I was at a picnic table with my brothers and Yuji and Y/n we're there. We were all smiling, laughing eating....

We all looked so happy. Y/n suddenly turned to me and smiled. "Did you have any big bro?" Y/n asked. "Here have some! Big bro!" Yuji said holding out a bowl of food to me.

*FLASH*

I stood up and looked down at Y/n's figure on the floor of the stall not moving. I held my head and stumbled out of the bathroom. "W-what the- what is t-this!? W-why? Impossible..." I said in shock.

My eyes widened when I thought back to the image of Y/n and Yuji's unresponsive figures. "What have I done..." I said.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 204 13
Soon enrolling in Jujutsu high with your brother Megumi Fushiguro wanting to see how its like being a jujutsu sorcerer. . Being the adopted daughter...
368K 4.7K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
42.8K 1.5K 17
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๏ฟฝ...
3.9K 137 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...