The last nymph- Paul Lahote (...

By Wolf-Girl98

"My business is... because right before my family left... I promised Edward that I will look after you! My bu... More

Summery:
Prologue:
New Moon: Cast
Chapter 1: Happy Birthay Bella
Chapter 2: Bloody birthay party
Chapter 3: Sammy?
Chapter 4: The pack
Chapter 5: Desicion and moving
Chapter 6: Looking for Bella
Chapter 7: Months went by
Chapter 8: My family is gone because of you!
Chapter 9: Imprinted
Chapter 10: I'm sorry
Chapter 11: Motorbikes
Chapter 12: Face punch
Chapter 13: An eye for an eye
Chapter 14: Wolf's out of the bag
Chapter 15: Victoria
Chapter 16: Mom?
Chapter 17: The Volturi
Chapter 18: Jacob what have you done?!
Chapter 19: It's for her own good
Eclipse: Cast
Chapter 21: The bitch is back
Chapter 22: I missed you
Chapter 23: Protection detail and stories
Chapter 24: Are you out of you fucking mind Jacob!?
Chapter 25: Rosalie's story
Chapter 26: Gratuation and party
Chapter 27: Training with the pack
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: Campsite
Chapter 30: Battle
Chapter 31: Over my dead body
Breaking dawn part 1: Cast
Chapter 32: Wedding preparation
Chapter 33: Ceremony
Chapter 34: Reception
Chapter 35: Something impossible
Chapter 36: The hybrid and the pack
Chapter 37: Broken treaty and bones
Chapter 38: Emily
Chapter 39: The plan
Chapter 40: Renesmee
Chapter 41: The truth
Breaking dawn part 2: Cast
Chapter 42: You imprinted on my daughter?!
Chapter 43: Charlie
Chapter 44: Immortal children
Chapter 45: Meeting the pack
Chapter 46: Gathering witnesses
Chapter 47: Its time to fight! No more running!
Chapter 48: Bella's shield
Chapter 49: Christmas pre-battle
Chapter 50: The red coats are coming...
Chapter 51: The war
Chapter 52: The end
Bonus Chapter 1: True happiness
Bonus chapter 2: Happily ever after

Chapter 20: Vision of a trouble

10.6K 227 14
By Wolf-Girl98

It's been three weeks since the incident with Seraphina and three weeks since she had seen the pack and most importantly her mate Paul Lahote.

She missed him so much, it hurt.

They finally said 'I Love you' to each other, only for them to be separated.

When the pack left after Sam and Carslie told Paul that he can't see Seraphina for the time being.

Her family told her what they had decided and she was angry at them for stopping her from seeing her mate.

She was better now and wanted to see them, she wanted to see Paul but they still wouldn't let her.

It was getting on her nerves.

But also she couldn't understand why Paul hadn't come to see her.

At least she could spend her time with Bella.

The Nymph and her Protected, both of them cried on each other's shoulders about Jabob, Paul, the pack and the Cullens.

One night the two of them were at the Swan residence.

Seraphina was sitting on Bella's bed drawing on the sketchbook the usual thing.

Paul and his wolf.

She liked to draw she had an amazing talent and she always wanted to go into an art school after graduating.

She looked over at her Protected after she left her thousandth message to Jacob.

Bella sighed before she looked at the Nymph.

Seraphina looked at her confused "Yes, Bella?"

"You want to see the pack right? You miss Paul?" Bella asked her.

Seraphina squinted her eyes at her "Where are you getting with that Bells?"

"Would you come with me to the Rez to see the pack?" Bella asked her nervously.

Seraphina smirked at her "You mean you go and see Jacob while I go and see Paul."

Which she had no problem about it.

She was missing her mate and friends terribly.

"Okay. My family can't keep me away from them for too long either way, so..." Seraphina said, as she started putting her things in her backpack.

Bella sat on the driver seat, while Seraphina sat on the passenger seat.

Bella stick her key in the ignition, but it refused to start.

Seraphina looked from outside towards her best friend with a frown.

Then suddenly she yelped when something slammed into her side of the truck.

Out of surprise Seraphina's eyes glowed silver and she quickly turned around and used her air powers against the intruder.

She didn't realize on what she used her powers, until she heard a familiar groan from the ground.

She stick her head out of the window and when she saw her uncle on the ground, she couldn't help herself but burst into laughter.

Bella gasped from her side, moving to open her door, but pausing when her vampire boyfriend lifted himself off the ground and leaned through the passenger window.

"Really?" Edward deadpanned, staring at his niece, whose face was so red from laughing she rivaled the color of a tomato.

She tried to apologize, but all that could come out of her mouth was a snort whenever she looked at him.

Bella stared concerned at her best friend before addressing her boyfriend.

"You scared me." Bella sighed.

"You're going down to the reservation." he stated, it was supposed to be a question.

Edward had overheard hers and Seraphina's conversation from before and it answered it for him.

"How did you..." Bella cut herself off "Alice." She shook her head before finally connecting the dots "Hey did you do this to my truck?!"

Seraphina's laughter stopped, eyeing Edward in distaste when she realized what he did.

"Bella, Ina, you two have to understand." he pleaded "Your guys safety is everything to me."

Both girls scoffed at his excuse, the human glaring at her windshield as she tried to suppress her anger.

"Jacob's not gonna hurt me." Bella spat.

"Not intentionally, but the wolves have no control." he argued "You saw what happened with Ina."

Seraphina scoffed at her uncle and pushed him out of the way and hopped out of the truck.

She let them talk, while she walked down the sidewalk towards her home.

The next day Edward, Bella and Seraphina walked together towards Bella's group of friends.

"Just in time." Mike told them as he holds a notepad and pencil.

"In time for what?" Seraphina asked, as she took out her scratch book and put it on the table.

"Well Ina, in case you didn't know I got Valedictorian!" Jessica told the Cullen girl smugly.

Everyone knew how much Jessica was jealous of Seraphina, she always wanted to be better than her, but she just looked pathetic.

Seraphina was smart, beautiful, artistic, kind, but when it comes to her family she can be very scary and vicious.

She was better than Jessica and that was pissing off the girl.

Seraphina just looked at her with a blank expression.

"Wow, what an honor." She said sarcastically "You do realize that they chose you, only because I told them I didn't want to." She told her with a smirk, as she watched the smug smile from Jessica face fall down.

"How about this." Mike said trying to ease the tension a bit "My fellow students. Right." He said pointing the pencil at Jessica proud of what he's coming up with.

Jessica just nodded her head laughing at his attempt.

"We are the future. Anything is possible, If you just believe." He throws the paper at her "Perfect. And you've got yourself a speech."

They all laughed, except Seraphina, who was sketching not really paying them any attention.

"That. Sucked." Eric said.

"No that's a speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head. So thank you." Jessica told him balling up the paper throwing it at his face.

"You've got to embrace this Jess." Mike told her.

"Yeah your the bread and butter of Valedictorians." Eric said agreeing with Mike.

"And that is why you are not Valedictorian." Angela told Eric who just shrugs.

"Jess doesn't need clichés. The speech is gonna be epic." Bella said finally speaking.

Edward just nodded at her comment.

"Epic? This could change lives." Jess told her.

Seraphina felt another presence next to her and she looked up and saw her parents next her.

She smiled at them, as they smiled at their daughter, before Alice turned towards the others on the table.

"I've decided to throw a party." She said excitedly.

Seraphina looked at her mother like she was crazy before she turned her eyes towards her father, who chuckled at his mate and the face his daughter was making.

"After all how many times are we gonna graduate high school." Jasper told them sarcastically with a small smirk.

Those who understood his joke laughed a bit.

"A party. At your place?" Angela asked bewildered.

Jessica who seemed very intrigued and excited "I've never seen your house."

"No one has." Eric told her stating the obvious.

"Another party Alice?" Edward questions not liking the idea.

"Oh please it will be fun." She counters.

"Yeah, that's what you said last time." Bella told her sarcastically.

Seraphina glared at her Protected, before she saw her mother's distant look on her face.

And she instantly knew that Alice was having a vision.

The others just sat there confused, so Bella spoke up.

"Hey Angela. You need some help with those?" She looked to Bella.

Seraphina wasn't paying any attention to them, but to her mother who seemed to snap out of her vision and looked towards her husband and daughter in distress.

Just by the look on her face Seraphina knew that it was something bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 7.6K 10
[BOOK ONE] [RE-WRITING] "You're my personal superhero" Grace Evens just wanted to live her life the way she wanted it, never did she think her goals...
27.2K 781 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
90.2K 1.8K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
667K 30.8K 80
❝Falling in love is easy, keeping love is not.❞ ❝You can't tell me who I'm allowed to be with! I know my heart better than you ever could.❞ ❝I never...