Not My Type

By miniessona

I like men who are mature, well groomed and have a good job. Men who are kind, sweet, has a good image, loves... More

๐Ÿ‚ PROLOGUE
[DISCLAIMER]
๐Ÿ‚ CHAPTER 1
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 2
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 3
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 4
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 5
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 6
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 7
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 8
๐Ÿ‚Chapter 9
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 10
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 11
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 12
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 13
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 14
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 15
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 16
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 17
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 18
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 19
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 20
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 21
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 22
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 23
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 24
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 25
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 26
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 27
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 28
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 29
๐Ÿ‚Chapter 30
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 31
๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 33
๐Ÿ‚ Epilogue
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

๐Ÿ‚ Chapter 32

2.7K 120 16
By miniessona

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

My back arched as I gripped the sheets. Jungkook sucked my clit as his hands move upward under my shirt and grabbing my breasts.

It feels like there is too many clothes, too many layers. I want to be bare. I wanted him to be bare.

I took my shirt off and Jungkook moved my bra up, and his hands were now on my bare breasts. He rolled one of my nipples, making me gasp.

I shamelessly pushed my hips towards his mouth, wanting more. He sucked and licked my clit and I moan his name over and over again.

He worked his finger inside me and I whimpered.

"Fuck. You're so wet, baby. Mmh so tight around my finger."

My vision blurred as I feel myself coming.

I pulled his hair hard as I fell when he sucked my clit again.

"I'm- coming, Jungkook."

I shook as I kept saying his name. He made me see stars.

"You okay?" He said as he kissed my thigh.

"Uhuh." I said still catching my breath and he chuckled.

He got up and leaned down to press his lips on mine. He pulled away seconds later, his eyes searching mine and secretly asking and I smiled in response.

Yes. I wanted him. I want him.

He opens the drawer and all I hear is the ripping of the wrapper. I didn't realise when he undressed but damn, this man was so fine. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I watched as he rolled the condom on. He settled between my legs, still searching my eyes.

"Come here." I ordered and he leaned down to kiss me.

He lifts my leg up and his cock pushed at my entrance. His fingers dug into my hips and he didn't move.

"Fuck." He moaned. "You feel too good. So good. I can't- just a minute."

After a few seconds, he slowly thrusts in and out, making my toes curl. He was right. It felt so good. He feels so good.

He thrusts harder and I moaned out so loud at the feeling. He groaned and fell forward, making me gasp on his shoulder.

"Y/N." He groaned. "Fuck, I can't."

I moaned, pressing my teeth against his shoulder as my orgasm wrung out of me.

Jungkook buried his face in my neck as he finds a hard and fast rhythm with his hips. He groaned as he comes, pulling me tight.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

"So we talked and I saw him teared up, I mean he was crying and well I teared up too." Jungkook said as my hand caressed his back.

"It's good then. That you talked it out I mean."

He hummed before pressing his lips on my neck.

"Am I heavy?"

"You are."

"You want me to get up?" He asked as he lifted his face from my neck.

"Nope." I said.

"Good. I wasn't going to move anyways." He admitted smilingly. "I like it here."

I laughed.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked.

"Not really. Why?"

"You think you can go again?"

"Jungkook." I slapped his back.

"Please."

"This is exactly what you said the last 3 times."

"You didn't complain though."

"Shut up."

"You really saying no?" He asked.

"It's 3 a.m. We should get some sleep." I yawned.

"Then when we wake up?"

"My God." I laughed. "Why are you like this?"

"So?"

"Let's get some sleep first, then we'll see."

He hummed and I smiled at the feeling of having him like this, in my arms.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah.." I said almost in a whisper.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Jungkook."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I hope I made up for the many days I didn't publish👀

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

There aren't many chapters left, this fanfic is close to the end🥹🩷

Q&A CONTINUED

1. What's your love language?

ANS: Hmm, a long list!

2. Did you ever feel like you're done with life?

ANS: Yep,I think there was a time of my life when I was really done, but then you got to analyze what really cause you to think that way. I did that a lot and I reflected on myself. It helped me realise a lot of things then.

3. Are you a BIG SQUAD KINDA person or a small circle?

ANS: It's a dot🥹 small dot.

4. What's your ideal type of man?

ANS: Fictional men🥹

5. Do you have a crush on someone?

ANS: Nope. You guys are still having crushes?

6. One of the best memories you have?

ANS: Waking up 2 a.m in the morning getting ready by 3:30 a.m and reaching the airport by 4:30 a.m when I was doing an internship there, it was a different, tiring, yet one of the nicest experience.

7. Do you want to write a book someday?

ANS: I don't think I'm that good to be writing and publishing a book. For now, I'm okay with writing short fanfics, and well just being here for as long as I can!

OKAYYY! So how have you guys been? It's been so long!

I am so tired, I can't promise anything during the week now as I got a little job but I'll try update during the weekend or something.

As always, you, my readers are the sweetest and so understanding, I will say it a thousand times, I'm so grateful🫶🏼

Please remember that you matter and you are important to so many people. Trust me, we are all in some way making an impact somewhere, positively hopefully, but small or big, you're making a difference somewhere to someone.

Take care my loves🥹

Don't forget to share and vote🌟

I'll see you soon. I HAVE EXAMS NEXT WEEK.

* STRESSED *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 2.3K 18
โ”โ”โ” ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ โžท ๐“๐€๐„๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...
57K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...
26.9K 856 26
After a drunk one night stand. Y/n and Jungkook find themselves with wedding rings on their finger. Trying to convince herself and Jungkook to forget...