𝕄𝕦𝕥𝕖 ~Blue Lock~

By rk_ak0

Blue lock x male reader Y/n is inspired by Ai Hoshino from Oshi No Ko. --- A boy who is mute that just want t... More

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠
ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
𝔼𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

-𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-

2K 118 15
By rk_ak0

A special chapter on how Y/n and Nagi met!

I had to do some research if teenagers under 18 could go to an arcade in Japan as it isn't allowed in my country. If I am not wrong, teenagers under 16 can go in the arcade until 6pm. (If this info is wrong, just ignore it and go on with this chapter lmao)

The timeline of this chapter is a few years ago. (bc I still haven't set a time of when Y/n can no longer talk, there isn't an exact time for this)

~✴~

"Hyoma-nii!! Look, that cat plushie looks so cute!" Y/n pointed at claw machine inside an arcade.

Chigiri looked at where Y/n was pointing, then looked at his watch. "There is still about an hour left until 6.. Let's meet up in the restaurant later, alright?"

Y/n nodded enthusiastically. Chigiri smiled and left after ruffling y/n's hair.

Hyoma-nii's birthday is near.. I should get the plushie for him!

Y/n took out some money and exchanged it for a bag of tokens. As he walked to the claw machine, he glanced at a person playing a game.

The screen keeps having the word 'bulls eye' shown. After all the targets were shot down, the boy pressed 'next stage' calmly without any emotions shown on his face.

He's really good at the game...

The boy noticed Y/n staring after a while and looked up from the screen. Y/n walked away quickly after noticing the boy was staring at him.

Y/n walked in front of the claw machine and inserted the token inside. The music from the claw machine started, telling Y/n that the token has been accepted. He gripped on the joystick and moved the claw towards the cat plushie, then pressed the button.

And of course the claw machine is rigged, Y/n didn't get it.

Maybe I need to position the claw closer to the left!

Y/n inserted the token again. Gripping on the joystick, the familiar music started again.

.

Ok, I think it should be to the right.

.

♪~~~♪~

.

Y/n pouted after seeing the claw flinging the plushie to an opposite direction of where he wanted it to. As Y/n gripped on the joystick again after inserting the token, someone held both of Y/n's hands from behind, as if he was trying to hug Y/n.

"Don't move."

The person started to move the joystick while holding Y/n's hands. As that boy gripped on the joystick harder, he rested his chin on Y/n's head. 

.

"Woah! You are really really good at this!" Y/n's eyes sparkled as he looked at the plushie drop to the 'prize out' area.

The boy stopped holding Y/n's hands and crouched down, grabbing the plushie and handing it to Y/n. 

As Y/n took the plushie, he looked at the boy in front of him.

He's.. really tall!

"Thank you! What's your name?" Y/n asked.

...

The two stared at each other for a while, the boy's expression turned to 'oxo' face after a while. 

"HEY YOU TWO! IT'S ALREADY 6PM!" The janitor shouted.

Y/n held the boy's hand and dragged him out of the arcade, "Come on, tell me your name!!"

"Nagi. Nagi Seishiro." The albino, now known as Nagi replied.

"Nice name! Can I have your number as well, I would love to be friends with you!" Y/n said, leaning closer to Nagi's face.

Nagi looked at Y/n, surprised on what he said. He leaned on the wall outside of the arcade, "Sounds like a hassle."

Hassle?

Y/n pouted and took Nagi's phone out from his pockets, adding in his phone number. "You should really set a password on your phone.."

"Ehh.. that sounds annoying when you want to open your phone." Nagi said, not caring if Y/n took his phone.

"It protects your privacy better! Just set it as your or your friend's birthday, if you are scared of forgetting. " Y/n said, staring at the lazy albino. "There! I put my contacts in already, text me when you are bored or something!" He continued, handing the phone back to Nagi.

"Whatever.." Nagi mumbled, as he stuffed the phone back to his pocket, staring at Y/n again.

.

"Is there anything on my face?"

"Give me 100 yen."

Eh?

"Walking is such a hassle.. The best way to get home is going on that bike over there, I wish it can move by itself though.." Nagi said, holding out his hand, waiting for Y/n to give him the money.

Y/n thought for a while, then had an idea, "How about you eat with dinner with me? I will give you a free ride back home~"

.

"You sound like those kidnappers tricking kids." 

"Eh! I do?" Y/n's face flushed red from embarrassment. "I swear I don't have any bad intentions.."

Nagi shrugged his shoulders. "Fine."

Y/n's face lit up after hearing the response, he stuffed the cat plusie in his backpack and immediately dragged Nagi over to the restaurant which is close to the arcade. 

"Hyoma-nii!" Y/n yelled, waving at his brother. "Can my friend join for the dinner?"

"I haven't seen this cute boy before... Is it love at first sight?~" Elysia teased.

"Good thing that this isn't a family dinner, you know father hates strangers." Chigiri signed.

Y/n nervously laughed, not knowing what to say. The waiter showed the four the table Elysia booked. Nagi sat down quickly after reaching the table, feeling exhausted already. He pulled out his phone and opened a game.

"You play (favorite game) as well?! Come on, add me as your friend!" Y/n's eyes sparkled as he stared at Nagi's screen. He opened the game as well and forced Nagi to add him.

Elysia giggled as she stared at the two's interaction, she sneaked out her camera and took pictures of them. Chigiri looked away and huffed.

"Right.. Nagi, since we had to order our food when we booked a seat here, you might have to share with someone." Elysia said.

"Ah.. It's fine. Eating is a hassle anyways, you guys can enjoy the meal." Nagi replied, not looking up from his phone.

"That's bad for your health, I will share you meal with you!" Y/n looked at Nagi, forgetting that he was in a match.

"Whoops, I died.." 

.

As the food arrived, Y/n put down his phone and started cutting the steak in half. (If you are allergic to beef, then just switch to chicken or pork idk) He grabbed an extra plate and placed half of the steak on it for Nagi.

"Come on, eat up!" Y/n said, pushing the plate in front of Nagi who is still playing.

Nagi looked away from his phone for one second and used his free hand, pushing the plate back to Y/n, "You can have it." 

Y/n signed, he started cutting the steak into smaller pieces and pushed one of it to Nagi's mouth. "At least 3 piece of it!"

Nagi moved away from Y/n, trying to avoid the steak. But after a while, he gave in and accepted the offer.

.

"Chewing is really annoying.." Nagi mumbled, still chewing on the steak. Putting away his phone and laying his head on the table.

Y/n giggled at what he said while playing with the albino's hair, taking a strand and started making a small braid.

On the other side, Elysia was taking pictures of the two in every angle possible. "Look at those two, Hyoma! Aren't they cute~?"

Chigiri didn't respond even with Elysia poking his cheeks.

Elysia widened his eyes as she suddenly noticed something. "Wait.. Are you jealous?" She whispered.

"Why would I be jealous at a stranger I just knew?" Chigiri glared at Elysia.

"Come on~ Don't be jealous our cute little prince~" Elysia started fondling with Chigiri's hair.

"Don't call me that!" Chigiri slapped Elysia's hand away.

.

Y/n looked at the time, "Ah! It's getting late. I am going to take Nagi home, first!" He stood up while holding Nagi's hand. Waving at Elysia and Chigiri as he left the restaurant.

"Have fun at your date!" Elysia shouted. (Nagi and Y/n didn't hear it sadly)

"Hmph."

Elysia signed after seeing Chigiri's reaction, " I know it's rare for us to eat together without him and you want to treasure every moment that Y/n stops putting on that 'mask'.. But at least I can tell his smiles and laughs towards Nagi are pretty genuine."

.

.

"Hold on tight!!" 

"Yes sir."

"Too be honest, this is my first time riding a bike.. So prepare for a fall incoming at any time!" Y/n laughed, as he started moving his legs, making the bike move.

No response was made by Nagi but instead soft snoring sounds came out.

"Already asleep?" Y/n mumbled, looking over at his shoulder, seeing a ball of white hair laying there.

.

He really is.. nice.

~✴~

Idk if I wrote Nagi's character well tbh. I am not used to writing characters like Nagi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1K 12
" Someone like you, who is beloved even on the moon.. couldn't understand what it feels like to be lonely. " - ↝ Blue lock x Male! reader ↝ In which...
8.6K 299 22
☆⚽️☆ in which a group of girls decided to go on Discord and troll as boys on the userphone bot. |constant updates| *first book *mistakes *chatfic *E...
721K 33.6K 70
Haikyuu!!Various x Nagi!Reader What happens when Hard work meets Natural talent? Read to find out as our young prodigious [Name] meets the hard-worki...
10K 469 11
❝ 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧. 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴀᴜ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ...