RWBY: Rise of the King (Volum...

By Thornfinna876

In the supernatural universe of Remnant, four strong girls are training to become Huntresses, which are human... More

The God Trailer
Chapter 1: Ruby Rose
Chapter 2: Arrival at Beacon and The Alpha Predator
Chapter 3: The Emerald Forest
Chapter 4: The Badge and the Burden
Chapter 5: A Cruel Past
Chapter 6: Forever Fall
Chapter 7: The Stray
Chapter 8: Black and White
Volume 2 Outfits
V2 Chapter 1: Best Day Ever
V2 Chapter 2 The Investigation
V2 Chapter 3: Extracurricular
V2 Chapter 4: The Dance

Bio

629 7 2
By Thornfinna876

Full Name: Kanji Hattori

Titles: King of the Monster, God of Destruction, Alpha Predator, King of the Titans, the King of Destruction, Ultimate Titan, Titan Savior

Height - 5' 3" (Human form) 393 feet tall (582 feet in length inducing tail) Godzilla form.

Weight - 135 lbs (human form) 9,634 tons( Godzilla form)

Age: 15

Race: Faunus (currently) Human (formerly)

Voice Acting by: David Matranga, he  is best known as the voice of Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia, Hideki Hinata from Angel Beats, Genjo Sanzo from Saiyuki, Orphen from Sorcerous Stabber Orphen, Bertholdt Hoover from the popular Attack on Titan series,Tomoya Okazaki from the emotional Clannad series,Takumi Usui from Maid Sama,Ghost from the Halo Legends movie, Briareos from the Appleseed series, Yu Himura from the EF series,and God Serena from Fairy Tail.

Looks:

( His eyes will glow blue when firing his Atomic Breath)

Outfit:

Weapon: The Breath of Godzilla- A Katana transform into a modified version of a STG44 assault rifle.

Atomic Breath:

Nuclear Pulse:

Abilities: Kanji is a master at martial arts along with Kenjutsu and has the ability to transform into a Godzilla and he can swim up to very depths with the gills on his neck and he also have super human strength and has Injury Resistance and Healing Factor.

(Godzilla Form)

Personality: "a bit anti-social, otherwise nice, caring, and a bit of a smart ass but emotional at times he is also a lone, ancient warrior who prefers to be left alone but until world events force him to resurface."

Symbol:

Main Theme:

Combat Theme:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
7.2K 201 10
(Y/N), The King of the Monsters lives in a world with dangerous creatures known as the Grimm. One day, he's out in a shop called "From Dust till Dawn...
142 5 5
this story will have four book before it goes to the main book where the real story begins and each book will represent four stories of four people...
14.7K 450 72
A young hero, an exalted heiress, a troubled rogue, a party girl, and a knight. These are the five members of RWBY, a team brought together and train...