RAGE: Consume Me || BWWM

By JLB_18

(Book 2) Amira and Rowan have been dating for almost a year. Their relationship has blossomed; it has flouris... More

Consume Me
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

8

6.6K 257 49
By JLB_18

Amira visited her mom at the bakery, spending some hours helping out. Then she made her way to Rowan's house. He wasn't there, sadly. He was out taking care of some business, so Amira let herself in. She closed the garage behind her and went upstairs to get ready for bed.

She considered tomorrow a special day. She wasn't sure if Rowan would feel the same, but she wanted to make it a big deal even if he didn't want to.

Amira heard the faintest noise as she exited the shower. She peeked her head into the room and saw Rowan leaving his closet, naked.

"Hey," she waved. It had been two days since Rowan laid eyes on Amira, so he greeted her back by nudging her towards the shower.

"I just got out," she laughed.

"I know." He wasn't about to shower alone, not when he was itching to touch her.
.....

Amira got up early the next morning and shuffled downstairs to make breakfast. Rowan was engaged in his daily workout, so Amira had time to get things prepared. She became so occupied with making sure everything was perfect that she didn't notice when Rowan began watching her.

He had initially smelled the food, which enticed him to stop his workout and see what she was doing. He observed her intensely, watching as she moved about his kitchen with ease. She remembered where everything was, probably due to watching him on numerous occasions.

Rowan thought it was cute seeing Amira so focused, but he eventually made his presence known, walking up behind her and pressing pause on her music. She flinched just slightly but laughed it off.

"Good morning, Amira." He wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her flush against him. The way he said her name had her blushing.

"What's all this?" He motioned to the food. Amira only shrugged, not wanting to get too sentimental.

"It's just...you know. I just wanted to do something nice."

"Why?" He questioned. "What's the occasion?"

"Oh, I..." Amira paused as she couldn't help but frown. Did he not really know what today was? Did he not care to keep track of such things? Amira said she would make today special regardless of how Rowan felt, but she couldn't lie and say his obliviousness didn't hurt.

"Oh, I was just—"

"Happy One-Year," he interrupted, kissing her neck. Amira then dropped the spatula and turned to Rowan. She was downright flabbergasted as she pushed at his chest.

"Why would you act like you don't know?"

"You say I have no sense of humor, so I was only joking," he expressed, turning the stove off and pulling her away from it.

"Ha ha, very funny," she mocked. "How did you know today was our one-year? I never said anything about it."

"Because I like to remember what makes you happy, Amira, and I know celebrating milestones makes you happy. I'd be an ass not to acknowledge our one-year."

"Oh," she nodded, smiling excitedly.

"Don't doubt me, okay?" He ran his hands over her ass and gripped it tightly.

"Okay," she laughed. "I also got you something." Amira went and fetched the little gift she hid last night for Rowan. It wasn't necessarily a gift but rather a token of her appreciation—a way to express love and thoughtfulness.

"Here you go." She handed him a box, and he took it carefully, pulling the lid off.

"Flowers don't have to be feminine, and they're not just for women," Amira said, blushing at the fact she ordered Rowan a dozen black premium roses.

"They're preserved, so you can't remove them from the box. They last for at least a year, and they require no maintenance whatsoever—no water, sunlight, or anything like that. I know you don't care for gifts, but I thought this was perfect. And it's simple."

Amira took the box from Rowan and placed it in the center of the kitchen island. "The box is so discreet; it's perfect as a decorative piece. Plus it matches your aesthetic so well," she continued, hoping he didn't think the flowers were stupid.

"Thank you, Amira." Rowan pulled her into another hug. He was taken aback by the gift but in the best way. "I've never received flowers before."

"I figured," she smiled. "I also got you a card, but I'll die if you read it in front of me."

"Alright," he nodded.
.....

As time went on, they decided to spend their day indoors as Dominant and submissive. Amira thought it was a perfect idea—why not celebrate where they began and how far they've come?

Rowan prepped Amira for their D/s session, removing her clothes and having her sit in submission for a while. He slowly paced the length of his playroom, deciding what to do to Amira. He was thinking maybe sensory deprivation. Or maybe, something to push her limits—make her tap out.

Rowan spent a good twenty minutes contemplating his options while Amira sat with her gaze to the floor. As his submissive, Rowan expected a lot out of Amira. His standards were high, but her level of discipline always satisfied him.

"Look at me," he said. She did as she was told, peeking up at him. Rowan presented her with a blindfold, and she took it before quickly tying it around her head.

"How's that?" He asked her.

"Fine, sir."

Rowan then guided Amira to the center of the room, quickly strapping her into a sex swing. The swing was supported by chains hanging from the ceiling, so Amira was positioned horizontally, dangling a few feet off the ground. Rowan explained every step of the way, cuffing her arms and legs until she was completely immobilized.

Amira stiffened when he secured something around her neck. It was tight, so tight that it felt like his hand was wrapped around her throat. Rowan didn't say what it was, but it intrigued Amira.

"Can you move?" He took a moment to observe his work.

"No, sir."

"Good." He walked to his collection of toys and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps, a butt plug, and a dildo. He also grabbed some lube and slathered the substance on both the plug and the dildo.

"Take a deep breath," Rowan instructed. Amira did just that, breathing in and then out as he slipped the plug into her ass. He told her to breathe again before guiding the large dildo into her vagina. The clamps went on her nipples, but only to add a bit of pressure.

"Do not push the plug or the dildo out for any reason. If you want them to stop, then utter your safeword. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Rowan then sat on the bed, getting comfortable with his back to the headboard. He took the remote for both devices and turned them on. He started low, keeping the vibrations at a tolerable setting, but he eventually raised their intensities little by little.

The sudden rush of endorphins had Amira squirming against her restraints, breathing heavily. She tried to stay calm, but she gradually became overwhelmed the more her holes were stimulated.

Rowan got up after a while and grabbed one of his whips. He had all different kinds, varying in all shapes and sizes. But the one he wanted was known as a riding crop. It was a long thin leather tool, used for spankings. It had a flat flexible end—a keeper—that thickened out into a small rectangular shape. Riding crops are normally used by equestrians, but they're also widely popular in BDSM.

Rowan then stood before Amira, slowly running the crop up and down her body. Her chest heaved rapidly, the anticipation causing a sheen of sweat to coat her skin. And despite how hard she squirmed, she had no choice but to withstand the torment. Rowan noticed how she was rubbing her wrists raw, but he had a feeling Amira was doing it more as a distraction.

"Wait, please," she gasped, flinching at absolutely nothing. She was unsure of when Rowan would crack the whip against her skin, and the anticipation was killing her.

"Wait for what?" He responded, turning the vibrations up. It was bad enough that she had lost count of her orgasms, but now she was becoming delirious from the overstimulation.

"I don't know," Amira jerked again. Rowan smirked as he toyed with her. He wanted Amira to tap out, so it took forever for him to finally strike her.

The impact sent a sharp stinging sensation throughout her entire body. It startled Amira, and she shrieked when Rowan did it again. He struck her inner thighs repeatedly, landing a few blows dangerously close to her pussy. He knew what he was doing; he popped her just hard enough to cause soreness, but not nearly hard enough to leave a bruise. Rowan did it over and over until Amira was begging him to stop.

"Utter your safeword, and I will stop." He knew she was overstimulated—the feeling had to have been downright painful—but Amira was stubborn. She wouldn't give up that easily.

"No, sir," she whined, on the verge of tears. Rowan then pulled the butt plug from her ass and applied some lube to his dick before entering her. He refused to stretch her out too quickly, so he slowly guided his tip in and stopped to let her adjust.

They've done anal on a few occasions, but Amira was prone to tapping out after a few strokes. Rowan knew this and wanted to see how long she could last, especially since she was already hypersensitive.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, sir," she moaned. Rowan then proceeded to fuck Amira in the slowest, most tantalizing way. He even used the dildo already inside her and manually fucked her vagina. Amira didn't know how to cope with the different sensations, so she expressed herself loudly—constantly yanking on the chains. Rowan became wary of the damage she was doing to her wrists, so he sped up his strokes.

"Tap out, baby. I know you want to," he tried to coax her into giving up. "I can go all night, Amira, so you better tap out."

"Okay," she nodded, her body tensing yet again as she squirted one last time. "Zucchini," she nearly yelled.

Rowan immediately stopped everything he was doing and slowly pulled out. He removed every toy from her body and unstrapped her arms and legs. Amira had no strength left, so Rowan carried her to the bed. He then gently removed the blindfold from her eyes.

"Good job." He cleaned her up as best as he could and took her upstairs. Amira caught sight of the mess she had made, but she was too exhausted to joke about it. She couldn't stop trembling, and her body was drenched in sweat. She was so out of it that Rowan had to continue her aftercare sometime the next day.
.....

"How do you feel?"

"Good," she mumbled, resting her head in her arms.

"Does anything hurt?"

"No."

"Let me see," he said. Amira then turned on her back and showed Rowan her wrists. They were still red and irritated, but they looked relatively fine. Rowan was just glad he used leather handcuffs and not steel ones.

He applied more Aquaphor to her wrists and even some to her inner thighs—which were also a bit red. He checked her nipples next and then asked whether or not she was sore. Amira said she was fine, so he believed her.

"You lasted longer than I thought you would," he voiced, reflecting on yesterday.

"But I tapped out."

"I wanted you to tap out."

"But I could've gone longer. I wanted to go longer, but you were merciless," she frowned.

"You did great, Amira. You have nothing to prove; be proud of yourself."

"I guess," she shrugged. Rowan shook his head and placed a soft kiss on her neck. Amira then gasped as she remembered what she wanted to ask him.

"What was around my neck during our session? It felt so snug, and the constant pressure was nice."

"I'll show you." Rowan got up and moved to his nightstand. He would've mentioned her gift last night, but Amira was too tired after their session.

He then revealed a case with Amira's name on it. He placed it in her outstretched hands, and she sat up before opening it.

"No way," she smiled.

"You've been asking for one, so I thought I might surprise you."

Amira climbed off the bed and scurried into the bathroom. She was in disbelief as she pulled the collar from its box—it was stunning.

The collar had a thick bottom layer with an inner lining padded with fur. The next layer, the outermost layer, was smaller in width, but its exterior was embellished with gold-plated studs. Both layers were neatly stitched together, with the infamous O-ring situated at the very front. The entire collar had a unique design of handcrafted patterns and gold engravings only visible up close. Amira loved the gold accents—they lessened the intensity of the black leather and gave the collar some character.

"Can you help me?" She needed his assistance putting it on. Her excitement then grew tenfold once the collar sat comfortably around her neck. Rowan stepped back to admire Amira's enthusiasm.

People outside of BDSM, especially ones who frown upon unorthodox sex practices, wouldn't understand the importance of a collar. They wouldn't understand the symbolism—the sheer passion, intimacy, and devotion a collar can hold to both the giver and receiver. Rowan was hesitant to collar Amira, but only because she was more than just his submissive. But seeing the brilliant smile on her face, he now regretted not gifting her one sooner.

"You are more than just a collar," he voiced, making sure she knew her worth. Amira swiftly turned to Rowan and buried her face in his chest.

"I know," she stated, wrapping her arms around his body. "But what's a submissive without a collar?" She noted, gazing up at him.
.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 8K 69
| 18+| Sequel to 'The Prince's Choice'| Newly crowned king and queen, William and Jade stand at the brink of war. Their union has enraged William's m...
5.4K 146 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
35.9K 2K 16
(EDITING) This is a Curvy Blasian Community Romance: #AMBW #BLASIAN #BWAM #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #EyesLipsFierce #COMPLETED ⛔️TRIGGE...
339K 14.1K 41
A'roya, a black woman trapped in an abusive marriage controlled by both her mother and husband, discovers that she has a mate who happens to be a vam...