The Fox Of Freedom (Freedom P...

By Sonic3399

(Y/N) (L/N) is a young man who is a human but was dragged to Avalice in a new body that appears almost like T... More

Bio

293 5 5
By Sonic3399

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Nickname: (N/N)

Race: Human [Before] Fox [After]

Favorite Color: Blue

Age: 18

Looks:

[Before]

[After]

Personality: Caring, Protective, Calm, Strict [At Times], Brave, And Kind.

Likes: Playing Video Games, Hanging Out With Friends, Science, Comforting His Friends, Protecting Others, and Listening To Music.

Dislikes: Bullies, The Red Scarves, Merga, Lord Brevon, Spade [At Times], People Who Hurt His Friends, Someone Touching His Cape.

Harem:

Sash Lilac

Carol Tea

Milla Basset (A/N): I'll make her 

Neera Li

Corazon Tea

(A/N): This story was inspired by SuperiorFox14's story of Next New World but with the Reader being Luther from the Old version of Needlemouse which has been remade I like the Character Luther more specifically the Digital Body he has and that's the look The Reader will have on Avalice. Check SuperiorFox14's stories since they're pretty good and show him support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
594K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7K 88 11
THIS STORY IS UNDER RENOVATIONS! CHAPTERS BEYOND CHAPTER 1 ARE NO LONGER CONSIDERED CANON TO THE STORY I WISH TO TELL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE! H...
212K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...