Quench My Fire

By Riadreame7

#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep b... More

prologue
Chapter 1: My devilish Sister
Chapter 2: What happened at New York?
Chapter 3: What happened 8 years ago?
Chapter 4: getting the appointment with the devil
Chapter 5: Meeting Castillo and Genrich
Chapter 6: The wine tasting party
Chapter 7: The heat at the party
Chapter 8: Meeting Face to face at the Conference room
Chapter 9: The Gala
Chapter 10: Dancing with the devil
Chapter 11: Presenting another Sketch
Chapter 12: What is she doing to me?
Chapter 13: Preparing her favorite
Chapter 14: Locking eyes
Chapter 15: Shutting the building early
Chapter 16: The Last Presentation
Chapter 17: fighting the devil in me
Chapter 18: I owe her no apology
Chapter 19: The Cafeteria
Chapter 20: is it jealousy?
Chapter 21:Encounter with Coco Winks
Chapter 22: Cassandra being Cassandra
Chapter 23: A night to remember
Chapter 24:I'm Sorry
Chapter 25:The Kiss
Chapter 26:The hang over
Chapter 27:Achilles
Chapter 28: Conflicting heart
Chapter 29:Venice
Chapter 30: The Russo's Wedding
Chapter 31:Forgiveness
Chapter 32:Breaking Balls
Chapter 33: I want the ache
Chapter 34:Ripped
Chapter 36: HAY
Chapter 37: Ludovica
Chapter 38: The Revelation
Chapter 39:I miss him
Chapter 40:No way out
Chapter 41: His Repression
Chapter 42: Her Confession
Chapter 43: Enraptured
Chapter 44: Cinque Terre
Chapter 45: The Visit
Chapter 46:Are you here to stay?
Chapter 47: Her mother
Chapter 48: She was hurting
Chapter 49:The Award Ceremony
Chapter 50:HAPPY
Chapter 51:The After Party
Chapter 52:Impulse
Chapter 53:Breakfast
Chapter 54:Truth game
Chapter 55:Greece
Chapter 56:Best Gift
Epilogue
THE BILLIONAIRE SCANDAL

Chapter 35:Embedded deep

143 13 6
By Riadreame7

You hurt me and I cry, but that’s not the painful thing.The painful thing is that I still love you even after you hurt me. How can I leave you, when you mean everything to me? Just how?

Stefano

I woke up earlier than I expected as my eyes lingered towards the woman sleeping right beside me peacefully.

I used my palm to brush off the strands of hair blocking her face.

She was really beautiful as my mind traveled back to our insatiable exploration that occurred all through the night. She was wilder than I thought and expected which drove me more crazy as I could not get enough of her.

I really tried to stay away and keep my hands off her at the wedding but it was really hard.

I used the last strength bestowed in me to break off from the kiss and come to the hotel room and take a cold shower to divert my attention away from her until I saw her standing again inside the room. I was tongue tied...

The penthouse of this building felt so small at her presence.

Heaven knows I tried to fight the dark desire I feel for her but it was beyond my control as my body made a move towards her.

I tried to stop myself but her lovely scent was burning on my skin like fire flies.

Immediately I captured her lips with mine.

Everything I tried to bury start to find its way back to the surface as I felt all my nerve endings begin to awake in an explosive burning desire that can never be quench by an ocean.

No woman has affected me this much and drives my entire being crazy.

At first she tried to resist but I was gratified when she kissed me back with the same burning intensity.

She was wild ...I mean really wild like I wanted.

Who would have believed I was her first, that thought alone stirred a string down my spine.

I've never enjoyed love making like I did with her.

Everything about her was beautiful. I Love this woman and I can't deny that any longer but her last words in the past flashed to me again

"Everything was a game...do you think I'll love someone like you?".

I shut my eyes tightly. What if this was one of her games? What if she breaks my heart again and heaven knows I don't know what I'll do this time... It's better to stay away from her to avoid another heartache that'll last for a lifetime.

As much as my heart bleeds at the thought, it was the best choice right now to keep my sanity together.

I moved away from her. I already missed her skin against mine but I have to do this.

I can't be burned twice.

I put on a white pants and white Long sleeve Adidas as I made my way out of the room.

I need space. I need air...

Staying at the same space with her is hard.

I had a quick run along the Adriatic Sea to clear off my mind but it was impossible as she has been the essence of my existence. I growled in frustration.

I checked my gps watch briefly as it was just past Six in the morning so I kept running till I lost all air and strength to run.

I sat briefly on the beach sand staring deep into the Adriatic Sea as the waves jumped back and forth into the Sea shutting my eyes, placing my headset back on listening to the next song titled Stereo hearts by Gym class Heroes.

This is the last song I'll like to listen to right now considering the deep lyrics of the song.

Indeed right now, my heart is a stereo beating for the wrong person.

I heard giggles and sound of the ship crossing the Sea making me to look briefly at the passing Ship before my eyes darted back to the sky only to realize how bright it is already.

I stood up and found my way back to the Resort as the last thing I want right now is for someone to recognize me or me seeing my name at the morning Tabloids.

I held the knuckles to the penthouse house door tightly.

Am I really ready to face her this morning? I never regretted last night in fact it was the best moment of my life but I can't go down that lane again.

I twisted the door knuckles gently as unfortunately for me, She was there standing all hot and beautiful in a towel.

I felt my groin growled but I had to control myself.

Damn it! Why did she have to look this hot!  I really tried to stare at anything but her as I made my way to the mirror side only for her eyes to land on mine.

My body tensed, what the fuck is wrong with me? Acting like a high school kid...

"Good morning" she stated softly and it was enough to send twinkles down my spine.

Fuck!

I nodded briefly heading towards the side table to get my watch and trying so hard to maintain my composure.

"Are you going somewhere?" She said again and I didn't miss the tantalizing sparks that Ignited within me.

I nodded again afraid I might utter the wrong word if I dare to speak.

She has occupied my brain more than I expected and I need to end it as soon as possible.

""The chauffeur will bring in your food and you'll change into that dress" I stated pointing towards the sofa where I had a dress ordered this morning ignoring her former question.

"Are you going somewhere?"She repeated but this time, I didn't miss the irritation beneath her voice and it broke my heart to see her that way but I had to do this.

I glanced briefly at her side and realized she was still on her towel and it was bad for my mental self right now if I don't want to wake the devil in me.

"Put on something" I urged her trying to divert my eyes away from her tanning skin. Goddammit! Stefano get hold of yourself.

"Stefano Alcantara!!!" She snapped irately but damn it I found that act so sexy at the moment.

I tried to stare at anywhere but her but it was so impossible but I have to end this.

" I'm leaving back to...

"New York?" She cut me off exasperatedly.

I shut my eyes tightly and I know I will regret the next thing I'll say right now but I have to say it for the both of us. I can't be a prawn again.

"Look Yesterday was fun...

Before I could finish my statement, I felt a burning hit on my face.

I was supposed to be angry but I felt peace. This had to stop. Being together is impossible... I don't want to enter that phase again.

I really wanted her to continue hitting me to bring me back to my senses of not falling for her again.

If that slap will make her feel better then I'm ready to receive as many as she utters to also bring back my sanity.

"Fun?" She tried to say but her voice cracked at the process and if I say it didn't break my heart to see her that way then I'll be lying.

I felt my inner self shattered but I had to do this.

I can't fall for her games again.

The elevator door opened bringing me out of my reverie.

"Bi-"  I stopped myself as I see who it was. He frowned furiously at me.

I wiped the tear that escaped from my eye hoping Lucca didn't get a glimpse of it.

"What did you do this time?" Lucca asked with infuriation beneath his voice walking swiftly ahead of me towards the penthouse.

I don't know if I'm ready for his reprimands this morning but I tailed after him silently.

I was supposed to feel better but why does my heart bleed so loud in agony.

I can't even explain how I feel in my chest. 

Watching her eyes clouded in tears was like a hammer in my heart.

As much as she hurt me in the past, hurting her back only made the pain I feel worse.

"Cazzo! What went down here? She was here?" He held his hands up signaling for me to hold on as his eyes darted at every side of the room.

"Let me rephrase my question...she slept here with you?" His eyes landed on mine dangerously seeking for fast answers as I just shut my eyes and ruffled my hair sitting on the table stool of the side bed.

"Answer me Bastard!" He spoke irately at me.

Why is he so angry? He's not even making it easy for me.

"Lucca can we not...

"I'm not here to give you an option, I'm here for swift answers. what's wrong with you?" He asked impatiently again and I know he wasn't going to drop it.

"I can't go down that lane again" I chafed with the last strength left in me.

He furrowed his brows at me "what lane?"

"Her... I mean I hate how my body and heart react to her presence especially after last..." I stopped myself from uttering that but it was already too late as Lucca already grasped the words.

"Last night? Dio! You went down on her?"

He asked with widened eyes. I shut my eyes, he was my best friend but having this conversation with him felt so impossible and absurd.

I nodded frantically as he had this unreadable expression on his face.

There was a dead silence for a moment before he broke it again.

"and?" He demanded and I know what he meant but I remained silent.

"I'm listening" he repeated impatiently folding his hands inside his side pockets.

"Look Lucca I had to do this... If I had known I was her first..." Fuck why did I blow that up again.

If Lucca was infuriated at me before then I think I just made it worse.

His eyes darkened at me...

"You're her what? You broke her? and you tossed such a person away?" He stared at me in disgust. I just shut my eyes.

"I had to...

"You had to do what? This woman gave herself to you and all you could do was toss it back to her face?"He Clicked his tongue in disbelief.

"She broke me first!!" I reacted violently than I'm supposed to.

"Stefano that was eight years ago cazzo!" He spat irritantly. One of the few times he addressed me by my name. He shut his eyes briefly before shooting it back at me.

" As a matter of fact, you're still deluded with what you have plastered in your egoistic head and haven't spoken to her yet in a civilized manner about that time"

I rolled my eyes in anger as my mind had a memory lane back to the past. " I can't, it still hurt as hell, I can't be broken again..."

" I don't know who is breaking who? That woman I saw outside the elevator was beyond broken and I doubt you'll ever be able to win her back." He paused and stared at me in disgust.

"That woman loves you as much as you love her and I could see it in her eyes" I shut my eyes at his words.

I tried not to let it get to me but it was hard.

I reassured myself "she doesn't love me, I don't want to be a prawn again to her games and ... I -I don't love her"

" Did you even listen to yourself? I mean it's so hard for you to even admit your love for her, that woman is embedded deep in your skin and you know it" He squinted his eyes at me in a defeating gaze.

I shut my eyes, he was right, she is indeed embedded in my skin, no woman affect nor move me like she do. She doesn't even need to make effort.

Her presence alone weakens all my hormones and make me lose all my senses and that's why I have to do this to get my sanity back before I lose it all.

"Why didn't you talk to her?" He stated folding his hands.

"I have nothing to say to her" I replied incoherently

"You have nothing to say? Or you're afraid what you had plastered in your robotic mind about her may prove you wrong?" He fired back at me.

"Its not that easy... Amico" I rested my head backward.

"Nothing is easy until you make it easy yourself... You cannot lose that woman Stefano trust me you'll carry a load of regret for life so swallow your pride, win her back and how you want to go about it, I don't know"

A knock came in but opened eventually without waiting for reply.

"Cazzo! What did you do again? Ms. Bennett literally refused my help and you know it's cold outside right?" Ivan rushed in feeling agitated before lashing out at me.

He glanced briefly at Lucca and made a bow to him in which he replied with a smile.

Just when I thought it will get better. I squeezed my brows together in frustration before I felt a figure leaving the room. Lucca.

"Where are you going?" I asked silently. He stopped on his track and stated " Back to Spain of course, I can't bear to stand here with you and your outrageous behavior" He kept moving towards the door.

"I need your help" I muttered barely audible as his hands stopped itself from turning knuckles of the door.

"What should I do? "  I spoke silently

He turned and glanced at my side " you're seriously asking me that?"

I rubbed my jaw warily.

"I'm scared Man what if...

"Don't what if anything... Follow your heart not your fears." He cut me off exasperatedly.

I nodded, it looked easy to him but only me understand what I went through in the past.

"Now" he added. I squinted my eyes in question.

"Follow her now before you lose her forever" He stated casually but with a serious expression.

"I'll see her at Italy" I tried to make him reason but he looked at me like I seriously meant what I said or it's one of my jokes.

"You're dumber than I thought... If you think she'll go back to your office at Italy then I beg you to think again" He stated irately.
My brows furrowed in question "what do you mean?"

" That woman I saw... With the look in her eyes? In my experience with women amico, whenever they are heartbroken, they tend to leave to a far place where you'll never see them again. Trust me she's not just going to remain at Italy, I'm sure she's planning to go faraway from you" My body tensed at the revelation, it's okay for me to stay away from her but not for her to stay away from me.

I don't think I'll be able to bear the pain of losing her faraway. I'll follow her to the end of this earth.

Damn it! I really Love this woman even more than the past.

"Now you know" Lucca said bringing me out of my trance. I furrowed my brows at him.

"Now you know you still Love her?" He smirked at my direction.

"Are you ready?" He asked sumptuously. My body stiffened before I answered reluctantly.

Only him can help me with my dilemma right now.

"I know... I know... Let me see if I can get through an old friend of mine" he stated and left my side briefly.

"She Loves you for real" Ivan said out of the blue.

I almost forgot he was in the room. I glanced briefly at him but remained silent before Lucca came back.

"Before you say a word, you're welcome and carry your ass to Fiumicino" he gestured with his hands as I chuckled. This egoistic bastard.

" Leonardo da Vinci?" I asked to be sure.

"Do you know any other one in Rome?" He clicked his tongue at me.

This was one of the few moment I hate to admit to him that he was right. He's smart and always find a solution to every problem not to talk of his connections worldwide.

Lucca knows it all as much as I hate to admit it. I smiled at him.

"Take that smile and find your woman" He stated placidly. I chortled.

I went towards the other side of the room to change from the Adidas as I realized it was getting hot already.

"Finn?" I inquired...

"He left for an impromptu meeting at Sicilly this morning...he tried your line but it was unavailable". He stated as I glanced at my side pockets.

Where the hell did I even keep it? I went towards the side drawer and saw it there. Damn it! 17 missed calls from Cassandra, 5 from Claire and 3 from Finn. He was right.

"Someone was so busy all night that he forgot his phone existed." Lucca stated sarcastically as I glared at him but he was unmoved.
I changed into a light Tee shirt and Sweat Pants before moving back to their sides.

"So tell me amico? I mean give me a recap of what went down yesterday with our Red?" He said sardonically.

I didn't miss the smile that crossed Ivan's face.

"I'm not having this conversation with you Castillo" I said swallowing hard and moving past them towards the elevator. He chuckled behind me.

"This City and water" Lucca commented in distaste immediately we stepped out of the Resort.

I smirked in his direction " that made us special you know..."

Getting to my Lamborghini Aventador,

The Super Veloce is capable of hitting speeds over 180 mph thanks to its 1,550 HP engines and features a 100% carbon fiber hull and deck and it's what we need right now to find my woman quickly.

It also has a $25,000 stereo system onboard, Garmin GPS, Alcantara leather seating, and a number of actual Lamborghini parts (including real working Lambo head and taillights).

" You and fast things" Lucca said referring to the boat.

I smiled, I love races, anything that'll challenge my speed, I'm always ready for it.

Getting to Verona Hangar, Lucca and I departed as he went towards his private plane and I tallied towards my Jet.

"Thanks Amico" I muttered silent but I'm sure it didn't pass his ears.

""Don't screw it up Man" he shouted after me as I chuckled before I hopped into my Jet with Ivan after me.

I shut my eyes, I just hope I won't screw it up like Lucca said.

Getting to Italy, I glanced briefly at my watch and realized it was already 6:59pm.

I signaled for Ivan to land the Jet at the Fiumcino Airport instead of my own hangar. He directed the information to the copilot.

I rushed inside the airport to search for a familiar woman and damn it, I should have asked for her directions from Lucca.

I'm sure he knew and just wanted me to suffer. I moved to the next floor in search of her but there was no sign so I called the bastard for direction and before the call could connect there she was standing afar with her beautiful red hair cascading at her back.

I don't need to see her face before I recognize who she was.

She put on a Blue jean hugging her figure perfectly and a black top to go with.

Damn it! I felt my groin growled in delight but I had to caution myself.

I took my steps gently towards her side as I saw the frustrations the flight attendant talking to her wore on her face.

"Who gave the orders?" I heard her sweet voice before I replied "I did".

She went silent before turning swiftly at me with anger beneath her blue eyes and her veins grew big ready to explode out.

"What did you forget to say?" She exploded out in anger.

All I saw was bitterness under her ocean blue eyes in which tears was getting clouded beneath it.

My heartbroke at the thought of her tears forcing it's way down her eyes because of me and that moment I wanted to protect her as I did the first thing that came to my mind.

I pulled her closer and wrapped my hands around her in a comforting hug and of course she fought against it, hitting me on my chest repeatedly, trying her utmost best to push me away but I was stronger. She got tired of fighting when she realized she was powerless and broke out in tears.

I wrapped my hands tighter sniffing in her lovely woman scent.

"That I can't imagine my life without you" I answered her former question burying my head on her shoulders.

please don't forget to vote and comment...

Love you, Ria🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 93.3K 54
"Are you ready, baby?" I'm asking her as much as I'm asking myself. She never lets her eyes leave mine. "Mm," she nods and I push all the way in. Her...
128K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
3.5K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
2.7K 64 16
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...